Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu (49855 Views)

How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State / Enugu Healing River Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – Experts / 'maame Water' Caught In A River In Ghana? - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by truckin: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
Keep on sinking lower, my people. Soon, real soon, we would be back bowing to trees and stones. Opium of the masses indeed. Jobless Ndi ara.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by frank317: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
now i understand why jesus christ didnt come to nigeria
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by pendusky(m): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
really??
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by OneNaira6: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
frank3.16:
now i understand why jesus christ didnt come to nigeria

Jesus came oo. Him stay for 5 mins and waka comot, no looking back. Na the devil dey Nigeria now and him dey enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by khattab02: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
Can it cure corruption??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by macof(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
simplynola: Thou Shall not bow for any false god

Yahweh inclusive
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by zikworld: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wonders shaall never end grin
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by zikworld: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wonders shall never end grin
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by OneNaira6: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
aAfricans fall for the stup1dest gimmick. healing water? really? No wonder pastors in africa, specifically Nigeria, are billionaires and no wonder a nigerian parent would harm their own children just because some wench wey call am self "pastor" told them their child is a witch. Africans are school smart but definately not street smart. healing river indeed mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
ccollins:

You are quite right tho but let's have a objective criticism. Why do you not have cursory survey of why the govt would not carry a development project on the positive usefulness of the water instead of giving the locals freedom to take the water as they want

Hold on dude.. Are you actually insinuating that the Govt. should spend tax payers money to conduct a survey to determine the usefulness of water OR this particular water in Enugu? grin grin

Sebi you don go shark Gulder again. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by guiddoti: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
There is no water in Enugu State due to the terrain. Certainly, it is a miracle for such underground water to spring out from the rock. Healing water!!!
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by hillsate: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
oh men! They want to empty the river ni?
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by joeluv: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Scientists pls kindly explain this occurance, is it a miracle or is der a scientific occurance?
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Demainman1: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ukuts gp: I know some people will go and just make their home close to the river. In case there is fever they will just dive into the water.
But wait o, Nigerians are too funny, i just hope that d water will cure d naivity and stupidity of some people.

Na you dey use your brain like this? Unbelievable.

i been think say your pastor don collect am from you keep all this while! waoh

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Sunbellar: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
My people are going faithless!
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Richmondee: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Hustling, fetch 10gallons free now, then sell 1 gallon for N10,000 tomorrow! grin

Are you an Igbo man? tongue
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Reptyle(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
seedord247: This is the funnniest this year....

God please removed the bond of mysticism from our okoronkwo brother undecided

Southwest get dem own too o! Dem dey call am Osun River for Osogbo... smiley
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Psylas(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
aminho: Only in 9ja
i dey tell u
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
joeluv: Scientists pls kindly explain this occurance, is it a miracle or is der a scientific occurance?

Over to you Geologists, Environmental Scientists etc.

This question begs for answers. Ehhh Religious fanatics please keep off. Thanks
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Demainman1: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ukuts gp: It means doctors are in problem now cos nobody will patronize them again. Also, that place can be used as tourist attraction to generate revenue for the government. PDP Should act very fast now.

But seriously, this is funny. In this century people can still be this gullible when america is far ahead of us in science and technology we are here still talking about miracle river somewhere. I just shake my head in pity.

Waoh! this your reasoning is quite unusual. I thought you are an apostle of miracles and spiritual matters. There are similar instances like this in the bible too nau. You nefa read reach those places or God know dey work in miraculous ways again? or is it because your 'god of man' pastor nefa ask you to go there?

I bet you, once you see/hear one nigerian Oga @ the top 'god of man' verify the potency of that river, people like you will join the queue.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Shekson(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hypocrites all ova here shouting hau ignorant these peeps are. Howeva, they beg and receive 'anointing' oil and water from their respective religious leaders. Like where did those oil and water spring from?
Nigerians are all the same. Religion attached with material objects.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
I see a crowd of half-sane Nigerians running into a dirty water body because they want to fetch a miracle working water . . . If this water is for real, i pray it cures them of their foolishness.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by sylve11: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
is this for real angry angry cool
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by sonickay(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
I hope they reserved a tanker for ASO Rock as well, our leaders and Aso Rock visitors need the water if it works as reported.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Demain_man:

Waoh! this your reasoning is quite unusual. I thought you are an apostle of miracles and spiritual matters. There are similar instances like this in the bible too nau. You nefa read reach those places or God know dey work in miraculous ways again? or is it because your 'god of man' pastor nefa ask you to go there?

I bet you, once you see/hear one nigerian Oga @ the top 'god of man' verify the potency of that river, people like you will join the queue.
i'm not sure this is for real. People for don dey carry their sick friends go there now, not gallons!! Maybe they should throw a lame man into the river and see if his eyes will open

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Pennywise(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
The ecosystem of that environment was completely normal,stable and unpertubed until someone sold the people a lie. Like all things based on falsehood, this wont last. In another few years all this will be history. Those who lost money with other opportunity costs are left to their misfortune until someone else comes with another falsehood. Which makes me wonder, where else in the world outside Africa can this happen?
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by vislabraye(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
My question is this: How long has the river been in existence ? Are the just discovering it ?

I won't be quick to castigate them neither will I endorse their action. The man who was bedridden for 38 years was sitting by a pool of water. That means that there's a possibility that miracles can take plAce by doing such.

I've heard so many mysteries before and this could be one of them. But this could also lead to idolatory.
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Chrisx1x(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
nutty_hnic: Africans are Vagabond Indeed, who chase after miracles but shut down their right brain from critical thinking.

Do not attempt to understand the mind of some black people.
Salvage your sanity while you can and ignore them at all costs!

If you set any expectations about their behavior you will be sadly disappointed....Just imagine running after "Healing water" in the 21st century.

Just Pray to your God wherever your are. Even River Jordan in Isreal where our Lord was baptised isn't dried up yet.
some africans ar vagabond nt all..so watch ur words cos we both ar africans
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Chrisx1x(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
My people perish because of lack of knowledge..those that said that d water posses healing power should provide proof or forever keep quite n stop spreading rumours
Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by Demainman1: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Elliotwiz1: i'm not sure this is for real. People for don dey carry their sick friends go there now, not gallons!! Maybe they should throw a lame man into the river and see if walks out

I am not saying it is real or not. I was just casting that doubting 'christian' Ukuts gp:. Jesus said 'blessed are those who hasn't seen, yet believe' yet some fanatical christian brothers are playing doubting Thomases here because their 'Holy-Spirited' filled Oga @ the top pastor hasn't commanded them to go and wash in the river.

If Like say Adeboye or TB Joshua verify the miracle right now you will see them trying to outdo each other with who will support the declaration with the highest number of quotations from the Bible. Some of them will even show us quotes where the name of that village is written in the bible and how Jesus don talk am all those years grin ( i hope u understand pidgin english sha?)

Nigerians Christians and hypocrisy. I SMH

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu by ChykG(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
experimentist: Na me be the first to comment oh!
for ya mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities / "I Repeat It, Christians Defend Yourself" - Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.