Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

5 Rules To Survive In Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Rules To Survive In Lagos (24510 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / 5 Rules To Survive In Warri / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Lagos by deinmaafie(f): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Thanks op,this message is for eko corpers batch C like me. grin grin
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Lagos by OLAMINREWA(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2013
19. Dont ever cook foods with plenty of spices, if u dnt want your aroma to attract rent increase
20. Always remember to check the sensitive parts of ur body after being kind enough to give direction to your fellow lagosian
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Lagos by chimzy2u: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mtcheeew datz y i love my port harcourt york city. Free living with ur peace of mind, but of course u hav 2 watch ur back every once in a while which is normal. How can one be obsessed with watching one's back? I loathe lagos indeed.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Lagos by dammie3(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
undecidedBullcrap, i stay in lag and i donn't see any need for all tis ruckus, life ain't hard if U̶̲̥̅̊ don't make it hard on ur self once U̶̲̥̅̊ do d right tin at d right time
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Lagos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
NO. 5 Is so True...i face it everyday and i live in a govt building allocated to somebody, whose son is subletting out all the rooms...you don't even want to know what i pay, and if i can't pay...pack!!!
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Lagos by shezy(f): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
funmemezy: I gues d pple over hyping lagos havnt been to oda states befor,i ve been i lagos goin to two years now n all i xperienc is not dat differnt frm dat of ilorin,its only a slowpoke who wil get to wea to alight n wil not shout d yoruba word "owa". Owa is simply tellin d driva dat somone wil aligt at a particular place. Aspa d trafik its evrywea. I jst wonda y ppl kip exagerratin. Agberos (touts)are evrywea,d only tin is some schools are pretty much xpensive(private schl)
there is a sch.here in akure,they pay more than 900 thousand per term.tins are expensive except transportation.people are livn. large and normal life and as well peacefull.i stayed in lag. for yrs but stil prefer akure though is a civil servant state but someone earning three hundred thousand in lag and same tin in akure.get to der livn room,and compare.some are even moving der family and d hubby will b in lag.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Lagos by kolamilan(m): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2013
No 6:Dont oversleep in the bus because nobody will wake you.
Re: 5 Rules To Survive In Lagos by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
obinoral: 6;never waits to give direction to someone, they might scam you.
7; when someone hit you on the road check ur belongings including ur balls for the men.
8; shine you eyes very well before u board a bus to avoid one chance.
9: always shout the name of you bustop when u are inside the bus. To avod being drive past it.
10 make sure u ask for ur balance or change from the conductor.
11: be ready to walk like a mad man when u are on the road.
12 ; u must wake up early to beat hold up and return late to beat hold up.
13 : always add traffic time to any appointment u are having.
14: always negotiate with the conductor before u board a bus. Eg if he say tfare is 200# tell me u will pay 120# will ask you to pay 150 tell me i have 120# then he will say do you have change, which implies he as agreed.
16: if you have big denomination try to collect the smaller ones around you in the bus then pay the conductor
17; never give dose boys and girls hawking on the road ur money make sure u collect ur good and ur balance before u give dem ur money.
18; there is nothing u sell in lagos dt will not sell.

On point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos / Fatal Accident In Nasarawa State Leaves Four Dead [PHOTOS] / Kenyan Police Chopper Crashes (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.