Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People (29100 Views)

Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) / Ojukwu Would Have Joined APC - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by DeCleff(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
As per development in Rivers State, we are about to
commission about 300 primary schools, we are about to
commission another 70 health centres to add to the 60
we commissioned before. We are about to commission
the Kelsey Harrison hospital at Emenike Street, there is
a new one inside Rivers State University of Science and
Technology Campus, there is a partnership between us
and NDDC for which we have paid NDDC about N960
million for the mother and child hospital and NDDC is
expected to bring about N900 million to make it N1.8
billion for the hospital. The stadium is about to be
completed, so development is actually going on. We are
working.

Wow! I thought some folks sid this guy ain't working?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by nextdoor84(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
This guy is on a long thing..... I pray you dont realize your mistakes when ur head is already off!! You dont despise your own because of an outsider #ikwerre proverb!!
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by egift(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Gov. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi - one the most courageous man from Niger Delta I have seen in a long while.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Truckpusher(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
ballabriggs: I salute your courage Rotimi. It is not an easy way but it is the right thing to do. No reasonable man will be an apostle of President Jonadunce.

That President Jonadunce coveted the oil wells in our backyard for his brothers is enough for any Rivers man to reject the devil.

Only those desperately looking for nkwobi will be with such a person. Those people are the ones betraying us and not you.
As in seriously? undecided.......you're now a Rivers man?...........smh

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by ik4life: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
To all those screaming that amechi has committed political suicide don't worry let 2015 come you will be greatly surprised,then you will realize amechi is not a push over in politic as far as river state is concern.thank u
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by alaoeri: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
This guy is very brilliant! I love the way he chooses his words. Moreover this quote below would be the new propaganda grin grin grin I am loving this men!

Set Rivers people against the Ijaws, and bring on the game cheesy
Coming from a wise politician.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by sCun: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
This guy is very brilliant! I love the way he chooses his words. Moreover this quote below would be the new propaganda grin grin grin I am loving this men!

Set Rivers people against the Ijaws, and bring on the game cheesy
I am wondering who they lost the oil wells in Etche to, Abia? Imo?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by tybank: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Arosa: Is it constitutional to join another party while in office, Is he not supposed to resign? undecided
Another brainwashed PDP cyber cockroach,did Ohakim and Theodore Orji resign when they cross carpeted from PPA to PDP?
Get a life bro
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

More than 40 oil wells belonging to the Etche and kalabiri ancient kingdom was ceded to Bayelsa state unjustly. What lies are you claiming he told

my friend only say what you know. what is the connection between Etche and Bayelsa? Etche is rivers north its not even close to Bayelsa. Please stop misleading people here.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
Intesresting... Ayam not a fans of apc o but evangelise ameachi, I dey ur bk like K wink
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by TechWalker007: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2013

“Rivers State must know that for me to have taken that decision, I had looked at the general interests of Rivers people. I was not elected to lead Nigeria, I was elected to lead Rivers State and I had looked at the interests of Rivers people and have seen that these interests were not protected in PDP. I have seen the fact that we are losing our oil wells in Etche, in the Kalabari areas and that the more they continue to pilfer these oil wells, the more we will continue to lose our wealth”, he said.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

This guy thinks everyone is naive.
So GEJ and PDP stopped him from delivering dividends of democracy in his state?

No Amaechi, we know your hypocrisy. You lost the leadership of PDP in Rivers and was "Surplus to requirement". You were obviously going to be dispensed and you tried to make the best of it. You tried though, at least you made sure you were always in the news. Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by texaco1: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
The beginning of the end of amaechi political relevance in nigeria politics
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by tayork(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
What a great move sir........ Nigeria is really progressing.........UP APC

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by humble007(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
oshyno: Invariable what Amechi is saying is that FG collected Rivers oil wells. Soo joining APC he will get them back ? Amechi wasn't it a court of competent jurisdiction that ruled on d case , or are u saying FG paid court to rule against u. That also means the court that brought u in as a governor was bought by d same FG ur demonizing. Fear God ooo.
THE JUDICIARY IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT, IT'S AS CORRUPT AS THE POLICE FORCE
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by sCun: 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Adewale4luv: hey did i hear u say 'oil in our backyard for his brothers' damn! plz b consistent for once in your life chap.today u turn a niger deltan next u are yoruba,this is d more reason others call we yorubas BATs cos we belong no where.God bless Yorubaland.
He has clamed Igbo a lot of times too.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by sunny63(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Amaechi beware of EFCC,u will soon cry lyk James Ibori.Ur name has been registered in KIRIKIRI prison,ur uniform is waiting 4 u dia.Remember d money u labish in rivers state
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by ekolina(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
obuksjr: Why answer question with question.Just provide the answer if you know it,simple.
when Isa dcamped d electoral law allows it, it was amended prior to 2011 election
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by frankwhite776: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Amaechi has plotted his way out of 2015.his problemz has just begun. Apc will lead him to kwn where. I Luv him for his courage but his struggle will only end in court cases.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by texaco1: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
sunny63: Amaechi beware of EFCC,u will soon cry lyk James Ibori.Ur name has been registered in KIRIKIRI prison,ur uniform is waiting 4 u dia.Remember d money u labish in rivers state
fg won't set efcc on him,that will only give him more cheap popularity. Wike and his boys will finish ameachi off
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by agbameta: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
oshyno: Invariable what Amechi is saying is that FG collected Rivers oil wells. Soo joining APC he will get them back ? Amechi wasn't it a court of competent jurisdiction that ruled on d case , or are u saying FG paid court to rule against u. That also means the court that brought u in as a governor was bought by d same FG ur demonizing. Fear God ooo.

Are you not talking about the most corrupt judicial system known to man where the powerful get whatever favorable judgement they desire? Are you not talking about a worthless judiciary that adjurns cases inderinitly just to let corrupt people run around to enjoy their loot? Are you not talking about a non independent judiciary where cash and carry remains their legal currency and judicial decisions?

How sad indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by mooregan(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
humble007:
THE JUDICIARY IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT, IT'S AS CORRUPT AS THE POLICE FORCE
And its d same corrupt Judiciary that Brought Ameachi to Power. So do we now conclude that's he bribed them?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by tomakint: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Make I just dey Observe cool

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Idrico(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
kokoA: Some people swore in their lives that Ameachi and co lacked the "lever" to dump PDP.. Now some of them are the ones screaming "they have committed political suicide". Wetin concern una? Why crying morethan the bereaved?

I gbadun you.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
99/100:
I am pitying Amaechi.
He is making a political mistake.
embarassed!embarassed!!
When he was suspended in PDP, and was fighting the party, you said he should move to APC if he was tired of PDP. Now, he is in APC, you are still against him. What is your problem?
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by McDoe(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Arosa: Is it constitutional to join another party while in office, Is he not supposed to resign? undecided
Ask yourself!
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by mooregan(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
agbameta:

Are you not talking about the most corrupt judicial system known to man where the powerful get whatever favorable judgement they desire? Are you not talking about a worthless judiciary that adjurns cases inderinitly just to let corrupt people run around to enjoy their loot? Are you not talking about a non independent judiciary where cash and carry remains their legal currency and judicial decisions?

How sad indeed.
So The Judiciary Got powers from Omehia n gave to Amaech and it wasn't corrupts. But the same Judiciary ceded oilwells from Rivers to another state n it turns corrupt. So from what you've posted above, do we now say Amaechi bribed d judiciary to declare him governor?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by alaoeri: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
texaco1: fg won't set efcc on him,that will only give him more cheap popularity. Wike and his boys will finish ameachi off
Wike & his boys 'll finish Ameachi off as if he be suya. Una think say Ameachi will seat down they look Abi? He will fight back dirty at worst seek asylum in bourdillon. grin
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by agbameta: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
frankwhite776: Amaechi has plotted his way out of 2015.his problemz has just begun. Apc will lead him to kwn where. I Luv him for his courage but his ll only end in court cases.

And pdp led him to where exactly? Destroy his stateq, undermine his authority, endanger his life by withdrawing his security detail, by denying and taking away his state's resources?

Talk warped and dangerous brotherly love....smh
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Akainzo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
ckkris: Ceded by the same COURTS that made Amaechi governor. Is he now blaming the COURTS?

Can you please link/point to the court judgement you are referring to?
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by stexsy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

More than 40 oil wells belonging to the Etche and kalabiri ancient kingdom was ceded to Bayelsa state unjustly. What lies are you claiming he told
that same court dat brought him into power ceeded d oil wells, so dat excuse of his is very lame.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Brymo: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
stexsy: confused human being n a liar...
xactly,atiku did dis o,n he came bk to PDP,but wait ,APc r desperate
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by chitoria: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Alhaji Amaechi ogbeni rotimi,u join APC 2 fulfill ur selfish interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Postponed Elections: Chimamanda Adichie Is Angry! / Ambode Visits Eko Atlantic City Project / 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.