Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People (29118 Views)

Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) / Ojukwu Would Have Joined APC - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by patriotic007: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ameachi made a terrible mistake by decamping,.....at least not at this time,.....he would have waited to distabilise the PDP in his state to a state of confusion before decamping in 2014 close to elections,.....Now he has given PDP especiall Wike the time to restrategise and neutralise his move,.......And let us not forget that he is not the first Governor of rivers since democracy returned in 1999,....There are other Godfathers like Odili who are watching him and will not move with him,....Lets see how it goes.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by ICEMAN(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Amaechi is a serf!
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by chitoria: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
chitoria: Alhaji Amaechi ogbeni rotimi,u join APC 2 fulfill ur selfish interest.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by ckkris: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
alaoeri:

Ameachi will seek asylum in bourdillon.

Ha.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by agbameta: 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
mooregan:
So The Judiciary Got powers from Omehia n gave to Amaech and it wasn't corrupts. But the same Judiciary ceded oilwells from Rivers to another state n it turns corrupt. So from what you've posted above, do we now say Amaechi bribed d judiciary to declare him governor?

And fthis thoughtless post means the Nigerian judiciary is not corrupt or is independent?
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by otokx(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Amaechi has taken the bull by the horns, Imo state now has a cool ally and neighbor. Broom will now sell more than umbrella, at least broom is made 100% wholly in Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by experimentist: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
God bless Amaechi, he is very bold, confident, honest and trustworthy. He don't listen to all the political kakistocracy and crinkum krancum!
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by 500GP: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
THE WISE MAN HAS SPOKEN.
HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR...
IJAW(BAYELSA ) vs RIVERS
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Farmafric(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Good development. let us have a robust political scenario. PDP has monopolized enough, may God bless GEJ for inadvertently creating the situation

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Akainzo(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
TechWalker007:
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

This guy thinks everyone is naive.
So GEJ and PDP stopped him from delivering dividends of democracy in his state?

No Amaechi, we know your hypocrisy. You lost the leadership of PDP in Rivers and was "Surplus to requirement". You were obviously going to be dispensed and you tried to make the best of it. You tried though, at least you made sure you were always in the news. Kudos!

Which of the dividends of democracy has he not delivered to Rivers People? please let us see below:

Education: More schools than any previous administration.
Health: More Health Centres than any previous administration, one in each LGA/community. A world class Dental Facility.
Roads: More kilometres of dualised road than any previous administration. Mono rail plan ongoing.
Sports: Development of more non-football sports than any previous administration.
Security: Rivers is more peaceful and we now sleep with both eyes closed.

So which dividends are you referring to? Oh, is it that one that pays certain people money from the state coffers on a monthly basis?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by agbameta: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
mooregan:
So The Judiciary Got powers from Omehia n gave to Amaech and it wasn't corrupts. But the same Judiciary ceded oilwells from Rivers to another state n it turns corrupt. So from what you've posted above, do we now say Amaechi bribed d judiciary to declare him governor?

I'm talking about the same judiciary that let go pension thieves, the same judiciary that let ibori off the hook, the same judiciary and so on and on.....yes, that judiciary.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Akainzo(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
stexsy: that same court dat brought him into power ceeded d oil wells, so dat excuse of his is very lame.

Can you please link/point to the court judgement you are referring to?
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by firimador: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
people must understand that yes Amachi is now in APC, but he went with the few that are loyal to him. The majority of the Rivers people are against him. He cannt contest any election and win in Rivers state. In my own words he is politically a living corpse. The Rivers people will always and forevent support GEJ. All Amechi has done is not for the interet of the Rivers people as he claimed but for his selfish interest and he will pay darely fo it.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by ckkris: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
sCun: I am wondering who they lost the oil wells in Etche to, Abia? Imo?
Time was, when the Federal Military Govt, in the desire to IMPOVERISH Igboland, until other parts of Nigeria out-develop the Southeast, CARVED most oil-bearing Igbo villages into Rivers State. And the COURTS have been remedying these anomalies.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by mooregan(m): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
agbameta:

And fthis thoughtless post means the Nigerian judiciary is not corrupt or is independent?

Now who is thoughtless? Me or you? Because oilwells were gotten from Rivers, u said judiciary is corrupts n could be bought with Money. And I'm asking u, its it not this same Corrupt judiciary that got power from Omehia n gave to Amaechi? Since d judiciary is corrupt n can be bought with money JUST LIKE U SAID, i can we now conclude Amaechi bought d Judiciary to declare him governor?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by gogodaye(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
I finally thank God Almighty for giving RCA the will to move on to the APC. I wish him well with his new bedfellows. However the rationale offered for his move is simply implausible. Rivers state lost some of its oil wells, owing to the chincanery practised by unscrupulous civil servants & the Governors that the wells were fraudulently ceded to.
Questions were asked by folks from these oil bearing communities seeking for an account of how previous proceeds from the wells had been expended,
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by cyril10(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ewooo Amaechi don lie eee, Amaechi liar, onye ntu, baba oni ro oshi. It is a lie, Amaechi didn't join APC because of Rivers people but for himself, you have long abandoned your responsibility as gov of rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Bensonite: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

More than 40 oil wells belonging to the Etche and kalabiri ancient kingdom was ceded to Bayelsa state unjustly. What lies are you claiming he told
Bros,
Etche do not share boundary with Bayelsa, so if really Rivers lost oil wells from Etche axis then certainly Imo state benefitted from it. I believe Imo state is ruled by APC. Recall Rivers also took 76 oil wells from Akwa Ibom. So this propaganda does sell any more! He summed it by saying they are positioning themselves for 2015 as We in Rivers State did not send him stupid message.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by ckkris: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
agbameta:

I'm talking about the same judiciary that let go pension thieves, the same judiciary that let ibori off the hook, the same judiciary and so on and on.....yes, that judiciary.
The same COURTS that made him governor?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by 500GP: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
ICEMAN: Amaechi is a serf!

YOUR FAMILY IS NOT AS WEALTHY HAS AMAECHI HOUSEMAIDS...
LET THE SLEEPING DOG LIES
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Akainzo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
ckkris: The same COURTS that made him governor?

The same court that sanctioned GEJ election as free and fair. The same court that sanctioned Iwu's (s)election process as free and fair.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by gogodaye(m): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Likewise unanswered responses to questions on the expenditure of the other sources of revenue accruals to the state such as SURE~P funds, etc.
We thank God this decision of his was individual and collective.
I hope his move would help douse & dampen the tension in the state. And stop the beating of the war drums from every nook & cranny of the state for the general good. I wish every one well no matter their political affiliations cum leanings.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by 500GP: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
cyril10: Ewooo Amaechi don lie eee, Amaechi liar, onye ntu, baba oni ro oshi. It is a lie, Amaechi didn't join APC because of Rivers people but for himself, you have long abandoned your responsibility as gov of rivers state.

TAKE IT EASY BRO. HYPERTENSION DEY BROS OOO..
IT'S GOATLUCK EGBERE JONADWARF THAT DOESN'T ALLOW HIM TO ASSUME HIS RESPONSIBILITY WITH EFFECTIVENESS

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by texaco1: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
alaoeri:
Wike & his boys 'll finish Ameachi off as if he be suya. Una think say Ameachi will seat down they look Abi? He will fight back dirty at worst seek asylum in bourdillon. grin
noooooo haba don't worry tinubu will relocate to rivers state and live there with amaechi. Amaechi has now given all his enemies in rivers state the excuse to move against him,he is now naked. Apc has nothing to offer this guy in terms of protection. I am sure he is planning on getting a senatorial ticket and becoming a senator come 2015 in order to have immunity but he just miscalculated. He should have waited for the right time . He has simply played his last and most potent card too early. PDP will strike back with full ruthlessness
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by badmeat(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ameachi this is just beginning,abeg leave Rivers people out of your mumuness!grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by jmaine: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
The oil well loss excuses Amaechi gave was quite lame . .

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by duni04(m): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
oshyno: Invariable what Amechi is saying is that FG collected Rivers oil wells. Soo joining APC he will get them back ? Amechi wasn't it a court of competent jurisdiction that ruled on d case , or are u saying FG paid court to rule against u. That also means the court that brought u in as a governor was bought by d same FG ur demonizing. Fear God ooo.
Don't mind d i*diot. He'll say anything to demonize his benefactors.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by zeennurei(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
I commend you Mr Rotimi Ameachi, for your boldness and your wise decision

The lion creates no gaps in his way.

Up APC
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by agbameta: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
mooregan:
Now who is thoughtless? Me or you? Because oilwells were gotten from Rivers, u said judiciary is corrupts n could be bought with Money. And I'm asking u, its it not this same Corrupt judiciary that got power from Omehia n gave to Amaechi? Since d judiciary is corrupt n can be bought with money JUST LIKE U SAID, i can we now conclude Amaechi bought d Judiciary to declare him governor?

Come out and say the Nigerian judiciary is not corrupt and is independent and ill take you seriously, till then, you are spewing dumb and ignorant rubbish..
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by texaco1: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
firimador: people must understand that yes Amachi is now in APC, but he went with the few that are loyal to him. The majority of the Rivers people are against him. He cannt contest any election and win in Rivers state. In my own words he is politically a living corpse. The Rivers people will always and forevent support GEJ. All Amechi has done is not for the interet of the Rivers people as he claimed but for his selfish interest and he will pay darely fo it.
bro abeg tell dem ooo,most of the comments here supporting amaeachi I am sure are from people who don't even vote talkless of belonging to any political party. They don't seem to know how the game is played on the nigeria political turf. Nigerians always get carried away by their emotions which they always allow to override their sense of factual judgement. The point is amaeachi is decamping at the wrong time and now he is more exposed to attacks more than before
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by badmeat(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2013
5.00GP:
THE WISE MAN HAS SPOKEN.
HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR...
IJAW(BAYELSA ) vs RIVERS
Enemies!Rivers and Bayelsa will not fight because of Ameachi,
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by jmoore(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
wiseguy:

I wonder o. What really is the problem with people. You are tired of the marriage btw U and Ur wife. You divorced her and when she marries another man, you started shouting she has made a mistake. Wetin be una own na? Abegi, make una free Amaechi. As far as am concerned, he has done well for his people. I have bn in PHC frm the time of Odili till now. You can't compare d two administrations at all. Amaechi is way ahead.

PHC only? No wonder Obigbo/Oyigbo looks like a GRA(Government Rejected Area)

" I joined APC with the interest to satisfy my selfish desires"- Rotimi Amaechi #modified

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda / 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.