Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People (29121 Views)

Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) / Ojukwu Would Have Joined APC - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by sCun: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
I have now confirmed that the oil wells in Etche were lost to Abia state.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
AMEACHI BOBO!!! you have done well.....the journey to Nigerian Redemption begins with a brave step. You and your co-governors have taken that bold step. We are wishing you all the best!!
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Akainzo(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
jmoore:

PHC only? No wonder Obigbo/Oyigbo looks like a GRA(Government Rejected Area)

I presume the whole of Nigeria looks like Maitama, Abuja. Or the whole of Lagos looks like Ikoyi. Or even the entire US looks like New York!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Demdem(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
otokx: Amaechi has taken the bull by the horns, Imo state now has a cool ally and neighbor. Broom will now sell more than umbrella, at least broom is made 100% wholly in Nigeria.

Steadily and gradually the broom is taking charge of the region. While fools keep on saying that APC won't last, the broom continues to gain grounds at a speed never experienced before.
It started in Edo, rested for sometime in Imo and now finally in Rivers.
Surely, this broom won't stop its movement till it consumes all.
Let fools continue to deny its existence, it will soon consume their papas compound.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Austinodark(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
Demdem:

Steadily and gradually the broom is taking charge of the region. While fools keep on saying that APC won't last, the broom continues to gain grounds at a speed never experienced before.
Let fools continue to deny its existence, it will soon consume their papas compound.
What happened to it in Anambra would happen in 2015,u all only have mouth online,GEJ till 2019!

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by daudae1: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
He will neva return..nyc one fo Ameachi nd co
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Aliyu and Lamido has rendered Amaechi politically stranded can he stand the venom of Thiefnub.

SMH
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by chairman: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2013
[wiseguy]

I wonder o. What really is the problem with people. You are tired of the marriage btw U and Ur wife. You divorced her and when she marries another man, you started shouting she has made a mistake. Wetin be una own na? Abegi, make una free Amaechi. As far as am concerned, he has done well for his people. I have bn in PHC frm the time of Odili till now. You can't compare d two administrations at all. Amaechi is way ahead.[/quote]
wiseguy:

I wonder o. What really is the problem with people. You are tired of the marriage btw U and Ur wife. You divorced her and when she marries another man, you started shouting she has made a mistake. Wetin be una own na? Abegi, make una free Amaechi. As far as am concerned, he has done well for his people. I have bn in PHC frm the time of Odili till now. You can't compare d two administrations at all. Amaechi is way ahead.
wiseguy:

I wonder o. What really is the problem with people. You are tired of the marriage btw U and Ur wife. You divorced her and when she marries another man, you started shouting she has made a mistake. Wetin be una own na? Abegi, make una free Amaechi. As far as am concerned, he has done well for his people. I have bn in PHC frm the time of Odili till now. You can't compare d two administrations at all. Amaechi is way ahead.
the same way biafra want out of the nigeria marriage and your ppl said no. Why is it that ppl always support bad things only when it's on others?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by funshint(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
It is only a lame Governor that'll allow his state to be controlled by outsiders(Bayelsa)...Kudos Amaechi!!!
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Lifemax: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
MidasT: A blind man leading the blind; they will both fall into the ditch. Alhaji Ameachi has just been used by the Boko people to scuttle the chances of the southern Nigeria, and now he is attributing is selfish desire to oil wells! These northern leaders should be ashamed; what do they have to show for being in power for over 35 years? They underdeveloped, looted, demoralized and defaced the country, now Ameachi is dancing to their tune to wrestle power back, so that they can lord over the resources they dont have. Ameachi will forever regret. Watch how this will play out in the next one month.
u dont hv point...PDP rejected him,and he decided 2 join another party.what should he have done.to kneel down and beg PDP? He took the best decision.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by 500GP: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
bad meat: Enemies!Rivers and Bayelsa will not fight because of Ameachi,

JUST WATCH.. IT'S MATTER OF TIME..
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Lifemax: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
kokoA: Some people swore in their lives that Ameachi and co lacked the "lever" to dump PDP.. Now some of them are the ones screaming "they have committed political suicide". Wetin concern una? Why crying morethan the bereaved?
i wonder oo
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Demdem(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Austinodark: What happened to it in Anambra would happen in 2015,u all only have mouth online,GEJ till 2019!

Its good u acknowledged that APC started with zero but now 3 within yrs. That is an excellent achievement. There wasnt an election in Anambra, hat happened there was a fraud. Jonathan cant give good and clean election. This APC has acknowleged and it seems they seems to be working way around it. grin grin grin
besides all these fraud methods are being mastered and hopefully ill be contained come 2015, afterall some of the master strategist that does it for them have jumped ship.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Arosa(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
tybank:
Another brainwashed PDP cyber cockroach,did Ohakim and Theodore Orji resign when they cross carpeted from PPA to PDP?
Get a life bro

You are a daft kunt, That was a question, Is this the answer your imbecilic brain could produce?
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by 500GP: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Austinodark: What happened to it in Anambra would happen in 2015,u all only have mouth online,GEJ till 2019!

YOU ONLY HAVE MOUTH ONLINE (×)
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Demdem(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lifemax:
u dont hv point...PDP rejected him,and he decided 2 join another party.what should he have done.to kneel down and beg PDP? He took the best decision.

u dey mind these fools. The same set of people that asked him to leave are no claiming he made a mistake.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by ocelot2006(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
I'm afraid Amaechi just shot himself in the foot. Then again it was expect. So congratulatiins Rivers state, Wike just became your next governor.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Upright750: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2013
can somebody please help me ask Gov Amechi why all his project is about to commision . for what I read here . he said about to commision hospital . about to commision primary school. wht haven't him get one completed. .
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Arosa(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Demdem:

Is APC now ACN?
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Demdem(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Arosa:

Is APC now ACN?

Are u just back from the grave undecided undecided dont u know that the broom is a major player in APC alliance?
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Arosa(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
Demdem:

Are u just back from the grave undecided undecided dont u know that the broom is a major player in APC alliance?

You a daft kunt and you should be ashamed, there is no APC in Edo state. mumu.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by hopilo: 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Chei I pity Rivers oil money. It will be use to fund APC thieives
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by ilebaami: 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
This guy is very brilliant! I love the way he chooses his words. Moreover this quote below would be the new propaganda grin grin grin I am loving this men!

Set Rivers people against the Ijaws, and bring on the game cheesy

Did you say someone can "set Rivers people against the Ijaws..."? Do you really know much about the Rivers people? Do you know the Ijaws in Rivers? To imagine that you wish for ethnic tension in the region. You must be out of your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by anytexy: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
fellow Nigerians, let us not fight over politicians. The simple truth is that it is all about power tussle. Amechi knows quite well that if he remains in pdp nothing for him in 2015 both senate, vice presidetial ambition or even to install a governor. So, he gat to leave. Forget about oil well or welfare of riversians as an excuse. It is all about persnal interest. Take for instance, if Gej says that he is not interested in 2015 that he want Amechi to emerge as the pdp presdential candidate. Do u think Amechi wll defect to any other party? Your guess is as good as mine. One love!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by wirinet(m): 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
All you criticizing amaechi are just unreasonable cry babies. Amaechi riding the storm in pdp - you criticize him for staying, he leaves for another party - you cricify him for leaving. If you were amaechi, what will you do? Wait for jona and his hit men to disgrace you out of the party? Or go to abuja and prostrate before Jonathan and Patience to allow you govern in peace?

Patience and Jonah have already suspended amaechi and expelled some of his supporters, they have handed the party in the state to Wike, the police are holding him and his supporters, they have not allowed the state house of assembly to function, in is only a matter of time before he is expelled from pdp and somebody is criticizing him for jumping ship before he is pushed.

I said in before and i say it again, the single most important factor mitigating against jonathans second term ambition is Amaechi. And his alliance with the north and south west has made him a formidable opponent.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by KKessy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
I don't care if he joins APC cos his political career in rivers state or even Nigeria is over but I pity for those new comers in d system like chidi loyde and co dat are following him. Wat will become of them soon?
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by Joesmith012: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2013
Is really disgusting for Amuechi to join APC to me he didn't try. The truth is that oil and water can never mix to each other. Amuech is different from them and higher than them but they would come with their exploitation habit. But I believe my boss cool cool
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by KKessy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]I don't care if he joins APC cos his political career in rivers state or even Nigeria is over but I pity for those new comers in d system like chidi loyde and co dat are following him. Wat will become of them soon?

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by okohkriz(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Amaechi, sorry have been added to your name. Come 2015: south south + south east vs south west + north. 99 percent of us from d south south have labelled AMAECHI as an enemy.
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by TechWalker007: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2013
Akainzo:

Which of the dividends of democracy has he not delivered to Rivers People? please let us see below:

Education: More schools than any previous administration.
Health: More Health Centres than any previous administration, one in each LGA/community. A world class Dental Facility.
Roads: More kilometres of dualised road than any previous administration. Mono rail plan ongoing.
Sports: Development of more non-football sports than any previous administration.
Security: Rivers is more peaceful and we now sleep with both eyes closed.

So which dividends are you referring to? Oh, is it that one that pays certain people money from the state coffers on a monthly basis?

Exactly why I am laughing!

How can he say what I quoted when you just said he did all these under the same GEJ and PDP?
Smell the hypocrisy?

Compare what you posted and what he said here:

“Rivers State must know that for me to have taken that decision, I had looked at the general interests of Rivers people. I was not elected to lead Nigeria, I was elected to lead Rivers State and I had looked at the interests of Rivers people and have seen that these interests were not protected in PDP. I have seen the fact that we are losing our oil wells in Etche, in the Kalabari areas and that the more they continue to pilfer these oil wells, the more we will continue to lose our wealth”, he said.

If he could do all you said in PDP and under GEJ, what is he then saying in my quote?
That's my point. He is selfish and self centered! The state is doing well under GEJ and PDP.
It is his personal ambition that is threatened in PDP and under GEJ, not the state as he deceptively stated.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by phapi(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
I wish him a blissful sojourn as he joins the hypocrites union,I pray he wins election there and not raise to political power thru courts judgement

Let see whether he will ever win a councillor election with the APC cos he has never won an election @ the polls since his political career

PDP till APC wins the presidency
Re: Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People by nairaarea: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
RSSDA ICT OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP BENEFICIARIES GRADUATE AND RETURN HOME
Port Harcourt, – The Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency, RSSDA announces the graduation and return of 93 ICT graduates who benefited from the Governor’s Special Overseas Special Scholarship Scheme from Singapore.

These young Rivers men and women are returning with a B. Sc (ICT) of the Oxford Brookes University, United Kingdom (Informatics centre campus in Singapore)

The returning IT professionals trained in areas such software engineering, computer systems security and robotics in industries. They distinguished themselves as worthy ambassadors of the state. One of the graduates, Darlton Whyte, emerged the best graduating student of the school.

Noble Pepple, Executive Director of RSSDA said ‘The Governor’s Scholarship awards have been a great intervention, offering real benefits. I have no doubt that these highly skilled ICT professionals of Rivers State origin will positively impact the human capital base of the state and the country at large’’

Over 1,000 young Rivers State men and women, including the physically challenged, all beneficiaries of the Governor’s Special Scholarship Scheme are studying abroad for degrees in various fields, such as medicine, engineering, geosciences and ICT.

SOURCE:http://www.rssda.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=204:let-them-know-its-christmas-rssda-reaches-out&catid=1:latest-news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo / Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.