Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry (1067 Views)

Why I No Dey Like To Dey Shake Hands With Some Girls / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry by ebamma(m): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
There is this girl i met on monday, at the bank, we gisted and exchanged numbers, so yesterday evening i called her line, and it was a guy that picked the call, men this guy begin dey threaten me say make i no ever call this line again, my guy just dey rake like pikin were dem snatch him toy, i told him to calm down, that i will never call the line again, so later today na him the girl come call me apologise say na so that guy dey like do, i tell am say no problem, my problem been say why some guys dey like wan claim girl were dem never marry put for house, i tire for dis guys oh.
Re: Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
LOL.Same for ladies too.Doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry by Mynd44: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Why you no follow the bros brag na?
Re: Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry by Preceedo(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Why you no follow the bros brag na?
Yoruba boy No Liver (YBNL). He no want make dem light am na.
Re: Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry by Preceedo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
@OP why didn't you ask the guy? You are a COWARD. You should have said.
" Why you com carry girl matter for head like government work? You don marry her no be GF, BF thing? Abeg go die for one place jor"
Re: Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry by 24in7: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
E-question
Re: Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry by drnoel: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
ebamma: There is this girl i met on monday, at the bank, we gisted and exchanged numbers, so yesterday evening i called her line, and it was a guy that picked the call, men this guy begin dey threaten me say make i no ever call this line again, my guy just dey rake like pikin were dem snatch him toy, i told him to calm down, that i will never call the line again, so later today na him the girl come call me apologise say na so that guy dey like do, i tell am say no problem, my problem been say why some guys dey like wan claim girl were dem never marry put for house, i tire for dis guys oh.
turn the tables around, put urself in the man´s shoes........... Ehe!!! am sure u see the light now

Re: Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry by ebamma(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
drnoel:
turn the tables around, put urself in the man´s shoes........... Ehe!!! am sure u see the light now
my guy i no dey fit carry woman mata for head oh, if na me i go allow make the girl answer her call nah
Re: Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry by ebamma(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Preceedo:
Yoruba boy No Liver (YBNL). He no want make dem light am na.
i no dey fit quarrel ontop woman mata, na so my life be
Re: Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry by drnoel: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
ebamma: my guy i no dey fit carry woman mata for head oh, if na me i go allow make the girl answer her call nah
Really, u think so? I really doubt that. What of if u have been dating the girl for a while?
Re: Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry by ebamma(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2013
drnoel:
Really, u think so? I really doubt that. What of if u have been dating the girl for a while?
e no mean
Re: Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry by drnoel: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2013
ebamma: e no mean
funny enof thats what u´d say till it really happens 2 u. I also said so in the past and believe me, I neva though I would be capabale of such but have called a guy once and asked him nicely what his problem was and why he was bothering my then gf (who by the way later become my wife).
I was loading some apps on her fone for her arnd 9 pm when she started getting repeated sms and flashes from one number like that. Inorder not to encroach on her privacy, I asked her to come get her fone and call the number just to see wht she does. She took her fone loioks at the number and tell me, its that person I told u about that keeps bothering my life. I have already asked him nicely to leave me be but he won´t (she had already told me about one guy she met at a workshop that has kept bothering her. The guy got her number cos she missed the first week of the workshop and needed copies of the reading materials they gave them so she took his number so she could call him and collect the said materials. I even drove her there on the day she took the stuff from him but some guys are obviously thick in the head).
Well I initially didn´t want to get involved but after she asked me to tell him to stay away. I did just that. I called the guy back and asked him what his problem was. He told me he didn´t know she was engaged (he thought I was her brother or shiking her like he wanted to) undecided undecided
I told him what goes arnd comes arnd. He should really be careful cos some men won´t take it lightly with him f0r what he did. He appologised and asked me how he was sure that I was engaed to her that I could have just stolen her fone while she was away just so I could tell him off (men some guys are really desperate and resilent). I told him that I don´t care if he believed me, i didn´t want to call him cos I don´t do such but I did on her own urging, she was here with me lying on my stomach but that doesn´t concern him. What should concern him is that the lady wishes not to receive any more calls or sms simple. He should just respect her wishes and look elsewhere simple and I dropped the fone. We laughed about it then and we still laugh about it whenever I remind her about it.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry by youngds: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
[size=18pt]Chill guy, you know how many years ehm take parol her before she gree ni? na woman they cos am, probably the girl is like an angel to him, you know fit blame am na "one man treasure is another man trash"
Note: phuck the hell out of her and run before the guy catch you, because with your writing and punctuation i can tell you don't have power, omo run! [/size]
Re: Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry by bionicdude(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
grin
youngds: [size=18pt]Chill guy, you know how many years ehm take parol her before she gree ni? na woman they cos am, probably the girl is like an angel to him, you know fit blame am na "one man treasure is another man trash"
Note: phuck the hell out of her and run before the guy catch you, because with your writing and punctuation i can tell you don't have power, omo run! [/size]
grin b4 him go 2 weeks for hospital.
Re: Why Guys Too Dey Like Claim Woman Were Them Never Marry by mspee(f): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
As your mouth abi fingers sharp/fast reach online so, why you no follow the guy shout? angry

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Make Love On Sunday?? Nawa Oo(lwkmd) / Sweet Pick Up Lines / 10 Obvious Signs That Your Lover Is Lying To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.