Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK (30556 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / Nigerian Husband Crushed By Lorry After Storming Out Of Car After Row With Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by emmabest2000(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2013
2CatWoman:

Typical naija male response. Abi you were there?
see anger grin
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by freecocoa(f): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2013
Only God, satan and the woman know what actually transpired but I'd like to think that she pullover because she wanted to calm down before continuing the journey. It was really foolish of the man to alight at such a place.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by osram(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2013
Wat a sad way of kicking d jerrycan abi na bucket sef
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by igbsam(m): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2013
gal10: undecided.
And when u say women: your mother, sister, aunty, cousin, niece, grandma are part right?? :- :-
Na you come sabi o..........You might include your whole female family members as well.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2013
The inquest in Woking, Surrey, heard that Mr Nicholas was being driven to Heathrow Airport by his wife at 4.30am on April 10, when the row started in their car.

Mrs Olokun-Ola said that her husband was going to Nigeria alone for 12 days and that the fight started because she wanted their bank card while he was away.
'The argument became very aggressive and his voice changed,' she said.
Mrs Olokun-Ola, who earlier told how things were tense at home due to financial problems, explained she no longer felt comfortable driving and pulled over to what she thought was the hardshoulder.
'He took off his seat belt,' she said. 'As soon as the car stopped he took the keys and opened the boot and took out his luggage. He put it by the crash barrier.'
In a bid to get her husband back in the car Mrs Olokun-Ola drove forward a bit, but he started to walk back down the carriageway trying to thumb a lift.
Then 13 tonne truck being driven by Martin Hook hit the rear of the Ford Focus.
'I got out the car and at first I was angry because he didn’t come running over to see if I was okay,' she said. 'I initially couldn’t see him anywhere.'
The court heard that she then discovered her husband’s body and raced back to her car to dial 999.

What a heartless,wicked and selfish witch.
How does a woman let her husband off her car at 4.30 am in the middle of the freeway?
Because of debit card she basically killed her own husband
Only God knows what this man suffered in her hands before she finally did him in
I hope she receives her due reward
They should check if he had some life insurance
His relatives should sue her for wrongful death and she will not get a dime of that money
I wish this were in the USA,she won't go totally free

Let's even assume she kicked him out unto a hard shoulder,you mean she would have left a man who had a flight to catch on the roadside that early morning?
I hope his relatives read this commentary
That woman killed your brother and son

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2013
ileobatojo: Well after reading what kind of road this was, the alternative story proposed by Coogar and co sounds plausible. Certainly could be a case of the woman abusing her power as the driver of the day to wreak havoc.

firstly, you have to agree the bank card most likely belong to the man for him to want to take it to lagos. he wouldn't draw such if the card belongs to the wife. if it was a joint account, they would have been given 2 debit cards so both can operate the account. so whichever way you look at it, they shouldn't even be arguing over this issue while on M25 - they should have sorted this bit before setting out.

With that being said, who converts a known shoulder to an active lane? And they even maintained the normal speed limit? Is this common practice? How prominent were the warning signs? Were the signs present along the entire span of road that was now an active lane? Because the fact is that if the road was a shoulder like it was supposed to be, the man would have been much less likely to die. For neither the man nor the woman to have noticed the signs at any point suggests poor signage to me. Not only could the man and woman have died, the lorry driver could have died, God forbid it was a car with multiple passengers and they all died nko? The city needs to review this, IMO.

if this had happened anywhere else, i would blame the city council but this is the UK, they take things like this very very important. they would not put the public safety at risk. ordinary small hole by the road side would have about 10 warning signs & different tapes to warn all kinds of people to stay off.

the couple probably missed all the road signs in the heat of the argument. the woman was the one driving, she's the one that parked the car on a live road. whether the man got out of the car or not, the crash was inevitable as long as they parked on that spot. whichever way you look at it, the driver on the day was at fault for failing to spot the road signs & putting her life, her hubby & the other road users in danger.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Dinvictus: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2013
We are responsible for our actions and reactions.
Nobody makes us angry, we allow ourselves to get angry.
Our emotions and reactions is within our center of influence.

RIP man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by idinc(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Now this has been a scene in one of the American movie producer Tyler perry's collection.WHY DID I GET MARRIED 2

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2013
Dinvictus: We are responsible for our actions and reactions.

RIP man.

It's easy to deduce the angry one here
The man had the card,the woman wanted the card
The man refused to give it
So who do you think must have razed down fire and brimstone in that vehicle which culminated in her stopping on what she thought was the side of the road and maybe commanded him to get out of her vehicle.
I suspect she must have threatened to stop the car if she didn't get the card,the man still refused to give it,then she stopped and refused to move any further then he had no choice but get out and try to hitch a ride in his bid to make his flight
Now she has the card abi
Plus his personal belongings
Now she can rejoice
Satan has buttered her bread

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2013
A 54 year old man didn't marry the wife yesterday. they must have spent some valuable times for the man to fully understand who the wife is.

I don't think a 54 year old man would embark on a 12 days journey without making adequate preparation for his family on their needs and maintenance.

How will this man while on Nigeria access fund for his itineraries if the credit card isn't handy. I guess the government has regulations on the minimum amount to carry when travelling outside of the UK.

This problem between the couple over credit card didn't start at home before the man decided to leave for the airport. If it did, I don't think the wife would have subscribed driving him to the airport in the first place.

Now, between the woman and the travelling man, who is suppose to in possession of the credit card? A man travelling several thousand kilometres journey that could be stranded somewhere or a woman still within the family?

Why would a normal thinking woman stop a car in the dead of the night (4 am), in the middle of nowhere and at a dangerous highway watch her husband, got his things out from the car and trek a bit distance for a hitchhike? What manner of woman would be this cruel and wicked.

She can lie to the police for all there is, but someday, surely her conscience will get the better part of her.

She finally killed the man. I guess the police must have handed the credit card to her...her priceless treasure!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Gracyel(f): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: all am saying brah is, if that happened to me i would just stay in the car and try to reason with her. if she disagrees i would say ok take me home. i would reschedule the flight. and the next time my flight is scheduled, i would take the card and use a cab from home to heathrow. but getting out of the car in the dark at 4 am with cars zipping past at alarming speeds hoping to thumb down a lift out of blinded anger and rage. see he was too angry and enraged to think rationally. he is a strong headed fellow as much as she is cheesy
Exactly!.... Ah ah, no matter how bad someone's attutude is and no matter how much someone makes u angry, Do not let it get to you. Else, d anger will send u to your early grave. Everyone is just sayin she is a nagging wife, even if she is...hasnt d husband known dat since they'v been married. Now, after angrily alighting; is d woman still not alive?. So, why getting unecessarily angry. Instead of blaming anyone, we shld be getting a lesson from d story. 'learn how to control your temper" Dont let anger drive u to your early grave....Do not let nagging pple or pple with bad attitudes get to you. Shikena!
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by debbleopto: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2013
thorpido: Anger is destructive.
May the rivers of living water cool our hearts when emotions become tense.

RIP sir.

The difference between anger and angel. is the r and l. The r stand for rebellion and l stand for lovely. The Bible said anger will disqualify a soul getting to heaven. he will scatter the place with anger. Jesus said the saints over there are like angels.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Boss13: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2013
Gracyel: Exactly!.... Ah ah, no matter how bad someone's attutude is and no matter how much someone makes u angry, Do not let it get to you. Else, d anger will send u to your early grave. Everyone is just sayin she is a nagging wife, even if she is...hasnt d husband known dat since they'v been married. Now, after angrily alighting; is d woman still not alive?. So, why getting unecessarily angry. Instead of blaming anyone, we shld be getting a lesson from d story. 'learn how to control your temper" Dont let anger drive u to your early grave....Do not let nagging pple or pple with bad attitudes get to you. Shikena!

You have been blaming the man from your first comment. Did you notice the wife's comment in court - She was angry, he did not come to find out if she was fine. I think women have been unfair to men. They scream the victim, while they are the instigator. They scream domestic abuse, while they are the initiator, they scream my husband beats me, while they abuse, humiliate, degrade and assault their husband.

Why women, why?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

i don't have to be there to visualise what happened. some of us apply our cognitive reasoning in issues like this.

a woman was taking her hubby to the airport then all of a sudden she parked & the hubby was trying to get out with his suitcases & hitch-hike to the airport on M fuckïng 25....

if it was a woman that did the same, many of y'all females would say she was being abused & she was trying to run away from him before she gets killed.

why would any man scheduled to be @ the airport suddenly decide to risk getting late for his flight to hitch-hike? i will let your spider senses tingle & provide the answers for you.
hahahhahhaa. Coogar, you kill me. Your sense of humour...wickid.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Chinnwa: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2013
eiyaa, that's what anger can cause
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by mazizitonene(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2013
And someone wud now tell me dat his wife is a widow undecided
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2013
mazizi tonene: And someone wud now tell me dat his wife is a widow undecided

is she not a widow? grin

fresh_dude: hahahhahhaa. Coogar, you kill me. Your sense of humour...wickid.

lol.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by debbleopto: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2013
Dinvictus: We are responsible for our actions and reactions.

RIP man.

she is not even afraid that a governor convoy could be coming.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by debbleopto: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2013
freecocoa: Only God, satan and the woman know what actually transpired but I'd like to think that she pullover because she wanted to calm down before continuing the journey. It was really foolish of the man to alight at such a place.

But the wicked woman can pause that discussion and wait till they reach the airport. Is it not better to live in the desert than to live in mansion with a contentious woman?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by freecocoa(f): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2013
debbleopto:

But the wicked woman can pause that discussion and wait till they reach the airport. Is it not better to live in the desert than to live in mansion with a contentious woman?
My dear the matter sef tire me.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by jomogbomo1: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

i don't have to be there to visualise what happened. some of us apply our cognitive reasoning in issues like this.

a woman was taking her hubby to the airport then all of a sudden she parked & the hubby was trying to get out with his suitcases & hitch-hike to the airport on M fuckïng 25....

if it was a woman that did the same, many of y'all females would say she was being abused & she was trying to run away from him before she gets killed.

why would any man scheduled to be @ the airport suddenly decide to risk getting late for his flight to hitch-hike? i will let your spider senses tingle & provide the answers for you.

YORUBA WOMEN DEY ALWAYS KILL THEIR HUSBANDS #WITCHES.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by debbleopto: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
Boss13:

You have been blaming the man from your first comment. Did you notice the wife's comment in court - She was angry, he did not come to find out if she was fine. I think women have been unfair to men. They scream the victim, while they are the instigator. They scream domestic abuse, while they are the initiator, they scream my husband beats me, while they abuse, humiliate, degrade and assault their husband.

Why women, why?

This is what I perceived : The woman parked by the road because she threatened she won't proceed the journey until the credit card is handed over to her. The man saw her resolved and not wanting to miss the flight quietly, (not angrily as alleged by the wife) left the car. That is why the woman don't give a damn. She did not beg the man to come back into the car, but also walk away. some women have the heart of Herod's wife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by finditng: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
Gracyel: Says who?!... Oh, or is that what d deceased told you?. Everyon is responsibl for whatever happens to dem. D man is responsible for his own death. D anger he couldnt manage is what killed him!
We know them already....extreme nagging wife; he tried to get off then dies...still he's to be blamed....If he had give her heavy punches to get her to shut-up and get him to the airport...he'll be a demon of a husband....If he had stayed in the car and kept arguing...what a selfish husband, he can never see my points..wicked soul.......If he threw her out and drove himself to the airport..he'll be that dangerous abusive husband who doesn't love her.....he took the most appropriate option consequent on such heavy nagging from the wife..yet you blame him....it's the foolish woman who missed the sign on the road for your information....yet he's at fault.....YOU MUST BE A DEVIL

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
Gracyel: Exactly!.... Ah ah, no matter how bad someone's attutude is and no matter how much someone makes u angry, Do not let it get to you. Else, d anger will send u to your early grave. Everyone is just sayin she is a nagging wife, even if she is...hasnt d husband known dat since they'v been married. Now, after angrily alighting; is d woman still not alive?. So, why getting unecessarily angry. Instead of blaming anyone, we shld be getting a lesson from d story. 'learn how to control your temper" Dont let anger drive u to your early grave....Do not let nagging pple or pple with bad attitudes get to you. Shikena!
We are human and so long we have blood flowing in our vain, we will always be susceptible to emotional breakdown.

The only reason that man got down from the car was to avoid unnecessary argument and incessant nagging. He was avoiding emotional wreck which the woman was ready to unleash not minding the psychological and health implications on the man.

High blood pressure, psychological trauma, and other health issues suffered by majority of men is as a result Their partner insensitivity regarding 'abuse'. And it is known medically that this conditions kill faster than some life threatening conditions.

Now, do we blame a man running away from (HBP) or the woman that has vowed to 'eliminate' him using all the resources at her disposal( governmental laws of the UK recognising women and their right before their male folk)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
With a name like 'Olokun', is it a wonder the man got killed? Her 'marine people' have finally gotten rid of their rival
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Larai Boluwaji: With a name like 'Olokun', is it a wonder the man got killed? Her marine people have finally gotten rid of their rival

[img]http://images.wikia.com/degrassi/images/2/2c/56158-Doctor-Who-10-laughing-gif-d1CI.gif#laughing%20gif%20499x207[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: yeah well you cant cheat the grim reaper. it was his time. the lord required his soul. judgement of sorts. life goes on. why do i write in bold ? its an addiction i have. cant help myself wink
I agree wit u sir, even though I think you sound like you are high on marijuana half the time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Gracyel(f): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Boss13:

Why women, why?
Ask google!
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Gracyel(f): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
find.it.ng:

We know them already....extreme nagging wife; he tried to get off then dies...still he's to be blamed....If he had give her heavy punches to get her to shut-up and get him to the airport...he'll be a demon of a husband....If he had stayed in the car and kept arguing...what a selfish husband, he can never see my points..wicked soul.......If he threw her out and drove himself to the airport..he'll be that dangerous abusive husband who doesn't love her.....he took the most appropriate option consequent on such heavy nagging from the wife..yet you blame him....it's the foolish woman who missed the sign on the road for your information....yet he's at fault.....YOU MUST BE A DEVIL
MUMU of d highest order! ....So in ur mind now, d most appropriate thing to do is to get down in d middle of nowhere nd in d middle of d night. Dats a very foolish decision nd its only immatured ones dat wld think dat dats d appropriate thing to do. A real man will just have let sleeping dogs lie nd better still, ignored his wife's so called 'naggs' instead of angrily alighting on a road which cld never be possible to get anoda ride.Its dumb guys like YOU dat ruin ur marriages with immature quarreks and trivial issues. Please grow up!!!!!!! Serves him right, in his next life, he'll think twice before taking foolish steps when angry
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
SeaGold:
We are human and so long we have blood flowing in our vain, we will always be susceptible to emotional breakdown.

The only reason that man got down from the car was to avoid unnecessary argument and incessant nagging. He was avoiding emotional wreck which the woman was ready to unleash not minding the psychological and health implications on the man.

High blood pressure, psychological trauma, and other health issues suffered by majority of men is as a result Their partner insensitivity regarding 'abuse'. And it is known medically that this conditions kill faster than some life threatening conditions.

Now, do we blame a man running away from (HBP) or the woman that has vowed to 'eliminate' him using all the resources at her disposal( governmental laws of the UK recognising women and their right before their male folk)

Oh please stop being dramatic. He got down from the car because the wife stopped moving. If he wanted to avoid HBP, he should have cut off the argument long ago. He contributed to his own death by distracting the driver. They both should have been more responsible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? / If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.