Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! (83281 Views)

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! Mad Idea To Help The Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by collynzo2(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're going back and forth. The point is not even whether most kidnappings result in deaths, the point is that even if the law was passed having kidnappers that have killed in mind, it doesn't make sense cos there are kidnappers that have not killed and are not planning to kill. It's like passing a law that anybody found in a beer parlor should be arrested just because some people of questionable characters visit beer parlors frequently. That's a daft law. And the Edo state government have not even come out to tell you that the law was passed due to the fact that some kidnappers kill people, so we shouldn't be speculating. The law is for kidnappers and not for killers hence the reason why it was sensational in the media.
My point is, you didn't have to bring up that issue on this thread. Armed robbers are sentenced to death in Nigeria, whether they killed or not as long as the are caught with arms. If you haven't protested against that you have no reason to make Oshiomhole look like the devil himself because he passed the same law against kidnappers. Or would you tell me that kidnappers do not operate with arms too? Since people haven't protested against that law throughout its existence, I fail to see how you concluded that such a law for kidnapping is against popular opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Afam4eva(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
collynzo2: My point is, you didn't habe to bring up that issue on this thread. Armed robbers are sentenced to death in Nigeria, whether they killed or not as long as the are caught with arms. If you haven't protested against that you have no reason to make Oshiomhole look like the devil himself because he passed the same law against kidnappers. Or would you tell me that kidnappers do not operate with arms too? Since people haven't protested against that law since its existence, I fail to see how you concluded that such a law for kidnapping is against popular opinion.
Let's leave this discussion for another thread. We're derailing this thread true true.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by dynamicbuzz(f): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
andyanders: I now know that Oshomole is a complete madman. No womb shall carry a child in his house and I hereby lay a curse on him and his entire house hold. All his female children shall turn widows and his male children shall never have a child or female child. May the cries of children born by women NEVER be heard in his entire house.

Are you God?
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Archildao: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
I suspect some of this our leaders are on drugs.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by mmimahbub(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
[size=16pt]AND YOU ALL BELIEVED SHE IS A WIDOW!!! NO BODY IS SURE YET ABOUT WHAT CAUSES THE INCIDENCE BUT YOU CHOSE SIDES! [/size]
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by collynzo2(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
coogar:

get me on board, please.
if oshiomole ever steps foot in london, i would get my mates to pelt his face with raw eggs. he's an irresponsible twit!
Imagine the kind of juvenile friends you keep.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Mudley313: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
See how a real leader handles the people he leads, even when they come off as disrespectful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAuSWknJhu4

Nigerians, no empathy, only wickedness; the rich are heartlessly pompous and even the poor hold strong hatred and jealousy when one is becoming successful....and na dem go church pass. mehn, fvck nigeria...proud to be an American. Happy Thanksgiving Day!

2 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by coogar: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
collynzo2: Imagine the kind of juvenile friends you keep.

juvenile?
that's how we register our disapproval. we carry neither guns nor charms like y'all. egg-pelting is a standard practise here.

3 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Archildao: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
andyanders: I now know that Oshomole is a complete madman. No womb shall carry a child in his house and I hereby lay a curse on him and his entire house hold. All his female children shall turn widows and his male children shall never have a child or female child. May the cries of children born by women NEVER be heard in his entire house.

you are even worse than the governor with this your comment.If God were to act like you,nobody will survive.Are you God?

1 Like

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Biggyd2: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
What does wishing death on this woman have to do with the governors duty of keeping the state clean? That was really harsh and uncalled for. We are beginning to see the true colours of some these our so called leaders.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by sensaraj(f): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
The woman is not a road side hawker,she is not selling her wares by the road.She simply alighted from a bus with her goods and was ferrying them to the other side of the road for a wheel barrow or truck pusher to take to her home when Oshiomole intercepted her.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by taharqa: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
What is wrong with you? Aren't you pushing this too far? Has it occurred to you that regardless of how Despicable this conduct of Oshio is, none is beyond mistakes?? Apart from that sef, what is d diff bw what you just did and what you are condemning? Abeg Bros, kool down...
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by collynzo2(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oshiomhole himself is a widower so na ''them them'' things. By the way, no one is sure if the woman is indeed a widow.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
That's what the poor do, When their status change. They oppress every and anybody. They become small Gods and they are the cause of our problems. Adams, you fxxk up. Look for this woman and beg for forgiveness from her. Even if you are a widower, doesn't mean you shouldn't pity her.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Zither(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oshiomole.....hmmmm (sighs) (extremely and sadly disappointed). This heartless, brute, callous disposition of yours........and you call yourself a leader (my foot). undecided
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Crude, crude, crude. Everything about Nigeria and Nigerians is engraved in crudeness. The Gov could've easily used that begging widow as a photoop opportunity to act like there's law and order in the state. All it would've taken was to pull her to the side with cameras rolling and tell her the matter was beyond him and to take up her case with the court as all he was merely doing was enforcing the law. Boom. +10 points for the Gov. But, no, he blew it in typical Nigerian fashion.

You could tell tho that he regretted saying the words but tried to play it off by still keeping a tough man stance.

Shame, Nigerians are too aggressive.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by collynzo2(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
taharqa: What is wrong with you? Aren't you pushing this too far? Has it occurred to you that regardless of how Despicable this conduct of Oshio is, none is beyond mistakes?? Apart from that sef, what is d diff bw what you just did and what you are condemning? Abeg Bros, kool down...
Don't mind the fool, he has probably said and done far worse things in his life. Filthy hypocrite
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by nig2change: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
I think he is unnecessarily mean.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mudley313: See how a real leader handles the people he leads, even when they come off as disrespectful.

Nigerians, no empathy, only wickedness; the rich are heartlessly pompous and even the poor hold strong hatred and jealousy when one is becoming successful....and na dem go church pass. mehn, fvck nigeria...proud to be an American. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Exactly!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Most of the Nigerian elites could give 2 fu*cks about the masses. They use religion, political parties and ethnic differences to manipulate us but underneath it all...the same crap.

Oshiomole was caught on tape. Tomorrow it could be Fashola, or Peter Obi, or Buhari.

Same diarrhea, different toilets.

*Sings like Michael Jackson* "All I wanna say is that, they don't really care about us"

3 Likes

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by taharqa: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
adorable29: Hmmm, Oshobaba has broken my heart! Anyway, he is still the best governor we have had so far sha! *sigh*! I hope he apologises to the widow and maybe offer her a job! This is d era of social media and sometimes all it takes its a little sentimental outcry from the public for one's career to be over!!!
Oshio best Gov in Naija??.. Fine gurl, abeg Retrack o...
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ibabz(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote
author=caseless]yes! the founding fathers of pdp; ibb, obj, atiku, etc
were all architect of our present sham, high poverty level and
flaw......and this is what d pdp they created is doing and has subjected
nigerians to. pdp is our problem![/quote] Not only caseless, you are senseless. Idiot!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by nkwaltd: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
EVEN PATRICK WALKS AWAY FROM HIM.

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ludot(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Na photoshop or abi na videoshop we go call am.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Let's not forget that GEJ dodged every debate but found time to sit down with Dbanj. Plus, on camera he said "I don't give a damn about declaring my asset to you people. I don't care ". That was one huge, collective "FUC.K YOU" to the Nigerian people. .. except Dbanj. Maybe.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by coogar: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mudley313: See how a real leader handles the people he leads, even when they come off as disrespectful.

you would be embarrassed if compare the leaders in the developed world to the animals we call leaders in nigeria. our african leaders lack the humility & the tact - they get too big for their seats after a while - buncha of useless men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-FfVshrIcY

look at how ed miliband dealt with the situation here when someone pelted his suit with eggs.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by brixing: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Can't believe he can act this way. Disappointing!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ibabz(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote
author=mmi-mahbub][size=16pt]AND YOU ALL BELIEVED SHE IS A WIDOW!!! NO
BODY IS SURE YET ABOUT WHAT CAUSES THE INCIDENCE BUT YOU CHOSE SIDES!
[/size][/quote] Did you watch that video at all? Must u side blindly?
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by adexsimply(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2013

Wow!! This has gotta be one of the greatest videos I've ever seen..No one could have handled that better.Obama was just supercool!!!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by PointB: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Most unkindest cut indeed! Oshimole, this is wickedness. You need to seek out the woman and publicly apologize.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Can someone please track down this woman and let us all help her. I would be willing to contribute my "widows mite" since the "people's governor" can't. Well meaning Nigerians should not allow this lady "to go and die." No need for recriminations let's be part of the solutions.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Jman06(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
I'm not surprised at all...APC governors are known for their insensitivity to the plight of the poor masses...Fashola is doing even worse to poor Nigerians in lagos. And these are the same people that claim to be 'progressives'.Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.