Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,744 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole (20078 Views)

Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal / Governor Oshiomhole And Wife Iara / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by pendusky(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2013
bloggernaija: Widow or no widow.
The instructions/rules/ law was simple enough.
Why can't Nigerians obey simple instructions?
Why do we behave like animal?

From overloaded lorries,
To drunk unlicensed driver,
To roadside traders encroaching on the highway ,
Siren blaring bigman aka stupid politicians.

The next minute ,they will start complaining about bad government disregarding the fact that the government is mirroring our own personal bad behaviour.

Poverty is not an excuse.
Neither should the law develop eyes because she is a WIDOW.

The government is doing the job it was elected to do and our
Uncivilised people are talking about MERCY .
Yes ,the language was bad
But he had to personally set an example.

MY TAKE IS THAT NIGERIANS ARE SO ISED TO LAWLESSNES THAT IT HAS BECOME THE BEW NORMAL.

NOW FOR THOSE WHO ARE IGNORANT OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE WESTERN REGION AND THE MIDWEST,
WIDOW OR NO WIDOW,
THIS WOMAN HAVE BEEN CHARGED TO COURT ,HEAVILY FINED AND HER GOODS SIEZED .
WHEN DID IT BECOME A CRIME TO ENFORCE THE LAW?

GO AND DIE

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by chairman: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2013
Looks like oshomole enjoy seeing ppl die, what about all those letters of executions he signs with glee and happily signing every other crime and bill into death sentence and now this. Why is it that every thing about him must turn into death? Is he going to live in edo state alone?
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by andyanders: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2013

From overloaded lorries,

The next minute ,they will start complaining about bad government disregarding the fact that the government is mirroring our own personal bad behaviour.

MY TAKE IS THAT NIGERIANS ARE SO ISED TO LAWLESSNES THAT IT HAS BECOME THE BEW NORMAL.

NOW FOR THOSE WHO ARE IGNORANT OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE WESTERN REGION AND THE MIDWEST,
WIDOW OR NO WIDOW,

What kind of human being are you?Maybe from the ape,

Did you see the goods the woman displayed? Everything displayed there, even the sack bag she had, were packed and also tied up.
God created the poor and the rich. But at a point a human being crying and pleading telling you that she is a widow, have mercy on me, can't you as a human being use your sense of judgment to handle the situation, rather than telling her to go and die?

You have the effrontery to come here to talk about obeying the law. I pity people like you and the so called foolish governor who displayed the attitude of men under the influence of alcohol or weed.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by Truckpusher(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2013
eluquenson: End Time Governor undecided
He forgot that it's the same God that create him & the poor woman, if he thinks he can't get poor again that will be a blatant joke There is absolutely nothing God cannot do.
This one is still sleeping on bike......remove that your religious agbada and face reality my friend.
day dun break.
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by ihesiabaobinna: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2013
Please political issues are going on, no body should please bring in religious vexation into it. I detest when someone said "in a western world, even if your a widow or Jesus christ". Please Jesus isn't a politician or any of what we discuss on the topic. Please we should learn how to talk.
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by stantob(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2013

From overloaded lorries,

WIDOW OR NO WIDOW,

The way an manner at which the law is enforced matters. Talking about western world, you and I know that the level of poverty in Nigeria is alarming, therefore people resolve to many means for a way of survival. The question is, before evacuating hawkers from the streets, what proper arrangement were made for them as an alternatives to selling their goods?
How many of these street hawkers can afford the high prices of shops?
Who is that person happy hawking in the streets with all the risks they face?
If provisions were made for these hawkers, was such provision followed up to see that it was executed and everyone benefits from it or was it a man know man arrangement?
What has the Governor done to better the lives of poor Edo people, such as that widow?
We can talk more and more on this issue.
The woman have failed to carry out an order, but that is not the reason why the Governor will tell her to "go and die"
If it were in the western world what do you think would have happened by now?
The governor is a symbol of ANTICHRIST and extremely wicked. He is not a leader.
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by Truckpusher(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2013
ihesiaba obinna: Please political issues are going on, no body should please bring in religious vexation into it. I detest when someone said "in a western world, even if your a widow or Jesus christ". Please Jesus isn't a politician or any of what we discuss on the topic. Please we should learn how to talk.
And you are Jesus' spokesman in Nairaland? undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by guttentag(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2013
agbameta:

Very well said..

The crybabies, law breakers and slum lovers can cry as much as they want.... who cares? They all are backward, unruly, uncultured and anti social people.

What goes Around, always comes around. It will be your turn Tomorrow, I Bet You..

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by volcanoash(f): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2013
Oshi 'om' OLe is there and his thugs are molesting people daily on the Benin By pass in the name of collecting all sorts of levy, What has he done to them? Na to curse a poor widow. God is watching.
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: You for talk like that na. grin grin grin

Now that you know, ask your state governor if he's willing to adopt me. am porting out of this state asap. embarassed
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by chairman: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2013
Bryt3: i dont c anitin wrong in what Adams said .. d same words 'go and die ' z used in churches all over Nigeria...
BLIND PEOPLE DON'T SEE, SO YOU ARE EXCUSED
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by Truckpusher(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2013
guttentag:

What goes Around, always comes around. It will be your turn Tomorrow, I Bet You..
If it were to be my mother ,so be it

You people need to understand that rules must be obeyed ,you don't have a choice.
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by guttentag(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2013
andyanders:

What kind of human being are you?Maybe from the ape,

Did you see the goods the woman displayed? Everything displayed there, even the sack bag she had, were packed and also tied up.
God created the poor and the rich. But at a point a human being crying and pleading telling you that she is a widow, have mercy on me, can't you as a human being use your sense of judgment to handle the situation, rather than telling her to go and die?

You have the effrontery to come here to talk about obeying the law. I pity people like you and the so called foolish governor who displayed the attitude of men under the influence of alcohol or weed.

Don't mind the heartless Socio path, it will soon reach his turn
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by freecocoa(f): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2013
Truckpusher: If it were to be my mother ,so be it

You people need to understand that rules must be obeyed ,you don't have a choice.
Did you even watch the video? So standing on the road waiting for a cab is now a crime? Even if its a crime, is stealing the woman's goods and telling her to go and die the constitutional thing to do? That's what I want to know.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by Ayomax(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2013
Bryt3:

lemmme guess u re a mountain of fire member...can u believe dis e-diot called me to insult me... u shouldn't hav cut d call xo early.. i wud have insulted ur soul nd a...rouse d suicidal instincts in ur miserable life
it seem you da bloody lunatic foo! with suicide tot tht why you want to transfer all da frustration going on in ur very useless miserable life to tht poor widow n trying to put religion argument to it, I will repeat myself THUNDER despoil/kill you there!!!! favour will elude you when you need it most, mark my word today n how will you feel if tht was ur mother.... he-goat
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by Truckpusher(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2013
guttentag:

Don't mind the heartless Socio path, it will soon reach his turn
Speaking the truth now makes him a sociopath ?

as in seriously? undecided

smh
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2013
chairman: BLIND PEOPLE DON'T SEE, SO YOU ARE EXCUSED

oga mountain of water take m easy
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by nairamaniac: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=bloggernaija]Widow or no widow.

From overloaded lorries,

WIDOW OR NO WIDOW,

Truth be said, no one is above the law, widow or not. The point is oshiomole has the right to uphold the law. And also needed to set an example directly as he did. But not in that kind of manner. He should have shown more morals and less hostility. Same way he owes it to his all other hawkers besides this woman to learn from this incident, he also owes it to all his task-forces to be less-hostile, more morally and gentlemanly (even in their point of duty and seizing goods). He owes it to both sides to show good examples. The governor showed no regard for the human being not for the offence that was committed. Same way one of his task-forces could express his own disregards by Slapping the next offender he comes across.
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by nairamaniac: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2013
[quote author=bloggernaija]Widow or no widow.

From overloaded lorries,

WIDOW OR NO WIDOW,

Truth be said, no one is above the law, widow or not. The point is oshiomole has the right to uphold the law. And also needed to set an example directly as he did. But not in that kind of manner. He should have shown more morals and less hostility. Same way he owes it to his all other hawkers besides this woman to learn from this incident, he also owes it to all his task-forces to be less-hostile, more morally and gentlemanly (even in their point of duty and seizing goods). He owes it to both sides to show good examples. The governor showed no regard for the human being not for the offence that was committed. Same way one of his task-forces could express his own disregards by Slapping the next offender he comes across.
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by GenWOJUOLA(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2013

From overloaded lorries,

WIDOW OR NO WIDOW,

Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by GenWOJUOLA(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2013

From overloaded lorries,

WIDOW OR NO WIDOW,

must he ask her to go and die? Some words actually hurt more than action!!
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by chairman: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
igbeke:
quite pathetic. more pathetic is dat most APC e-warriors are already disowning him.
somtims i wonder wat life wud hv bn wud hav bn without God's mercy.
igbeke:
quite pathetic. more pathetic is dat most APC e-warriors are already disowning him.
igbeke:
that means that the apc e-warriors have some conscience then or....
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by chairman: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
igbeke:
that means that the apc e-warriors have some conscience then or....
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by Truckpusher(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
freecocoa: Did you even watch the video? So standing on the road waiting for a cab is now a crime? Even if its a crime, is stealing the woman's goods and telling her to go and die the constitutional thing to do? That's what I want to know.
The governor's choice of words was unruly,callous ,insensitive and just bad ,but the truth remains that Nigerians do not obey rules and i want to believe that the Governor isn't that daft or mad to see a helpless woman on the road side and started abusing her.

Nigerians don't like laws ,we want to live free like animals ,even the animals have rules and regulations.

I go out there everyday and i see people flouting rules as if they don't care and i'm sick of it .you all can cry ,but the message has been sent already ,it's just too bad that the words can't be justified ,but condemning the governor's action in it's entirety is equally a damaging precedent that we need to watch out for ,less we should encourage lawlessness while dreaming of sanity.
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by Nokio1: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
Adams is also a fellow widow.........
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by twizzy11(f): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm.....na God go help us in dis country!
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by JamesLucia: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
let us always be constructive in our argument, d day was a sanitation day which every one is expected not to sell on d stipulated hours, but d widow was found hawking. remember obedience is better than sacrifice. what she did was not accident, it was planned i guess
Re: An Open Letter To Governor Oshiomhole by Truckpusher(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nokio1: Adams is also a fellow widow.........
Of course he is a widower,since we apply sentiment to everything ...oya na make una tell us.

shebi Adams wife too dun die,so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa / Yoruba Elders Split Over Jonathan, Buhari / EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.