Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? (24366 Views)

Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? / Guys How Many Time Do U Get Hit On By Women Or Men / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by adexsimply(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
ladenz:

they said girls not vultures. cheesy
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Talius(m): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Big4wig: Am so cute *so i was told*,dat gals flock around me steady,well i get asked out like 1-2 times in a week by ladies (not makin mouth),+ i sabi park my limousine for ladies garage well well...no wonder dey always com back for more

#BIGWIG.
make dem fear u oo, limousine parker
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Big4wig: Am so cute *so i was told*,dat gals flock around me steady,well i get asked out like 1-2 times in a week by ladies (not makin mouth),+ i sabi park my limousine for ladies garage well well...no wonder dey always com back for more

#BIGWIG.
ode, is It #bigwig or #bighead? When a guy begin to say he is so cute, GAY ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by whiteroses(f): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
if thats true for guys on this thread you must be on fire oo
i am the type that get chased and i wont even dream of hitting on a guy thats a myth in my book, But one cool Sundayi spotted one clean guy at some owambe party, he's so fresh his skin was like milk, his hair line was on point just like i like it, his hands and nails well polished he was just too cute and yummy! i couldnt keep my eyes off a tiny gold lying on his crystal clear neck either, amongst boys at that party, you know some with kpomo lips, tint eye, bleaching guys, razz kings and prince, this dude was heavenly i just kept imaging his sexy body on my hot bodacious bod cheesy i was determined to make sure he has my number! He spoke to me in a yoruba intonation was so sexy hmm. Yes i manipulated one story like that and he was on my whats app, first time we link up i just wanted to Fkuc him kiss lololol
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by chimajii: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
whiteroses: if thats true for guys on this thread you must be on fire oo
i am the type that get chased and i wont even dream of hitting on a guy thats a myth in my book, But one cool Sundayi spotted one clean guy at some owambe party, he's so fresh his skin was like milk, his hair line was on point just like i like it, his hands and nails well polished he was just too cute and yummy! i couldnt keep my eyes off a tiny gold lying on his crystal clear neck either, amongst boys at that party, you know some with kpomo lips, tint eye, bleaching guys, razz kings and prince, this dude was heavenly i just kept imaging his sexy body on my hot bodacious bod cheesy i was determined to make sure he has my number! He spoke to me in a yoruba intonation was so sexy hmm. Yes i manipulated one story like that and he was on my whats app, first time we link up i just wanted to Fkuc him kiss lololol cool

^^ this Ur Story sounds like what was Lifted From 'HINT'

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by AbuMikey(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2013

Okay, Okay, Leme confess.... sad

over where I stay, in 2013, lemme say, its about 30, I swear,I dey nor lie...

Ermm,I don't do multiple dating,so me don't give a blod cloth about their advances, since my real life Crush is not responding to my advances angry

Back on NL,

Just two undecided

The first is beating around the bush undecided

While the other is so outspoken about it, and I like her too embarassed

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by winbyforce: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
High school/early university days=many hits

These days= no 'hits' sad cry cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
whiteroses: if thats true for guys on this thread you must be on fire oo
i am the type that get chased and i wont even dream of hitting on a guy thats a myth in my book, But one cool Sundayi spotted one clean guy at some owambe party, he's so fresh his skin was like milk, his hair line was on point just like i like it, his hands and nails well polished he was just too cute and yummy! i couldnt keep my eyes off a tiny gold lying on his crystal clear neck either, amongst boys at that party, you know some with kpomo lips, tint eye, bleaching guys, razz kings and prince, this dude was heavenly i just kept imaging his sexy body on my hot bodacious bod cheesy i was determined to make sure he has my number! He spoke to me in a yoruba intonation was so sexy hmm. Yes i manipulated one story like that and he was on my whats app, first time we link up i just wanted to Fkuc him kiss lololol cool
thank u jare for sharing ur experience with us,at least this will proof to we guys that some chicks can still be very cheap to lay!!!!!!!!just be cute and snap!!!!u get what u want.oshe jare!!!
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by whiteroses(f): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
leavestory: thank u jare for sharing ur experience with us,at least this will proof to we guys that some chicks can still be very cheap to lay!!!!!!!!just be cute and snap!!!!u get what u want.oshe jare!!!

lol na jealousy they worry you, i never felt that way with a guy like i said it's a myth in my book but this one's attraction was fatal, he's my bf now cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by illicit(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
anytime am in a brothel...... All the ladies say hiiiiiii
and dats some hit

5 Likes

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by chimajii: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
googlepikin: ode, is It #bigwig or #bighead? When a guy begin to say he is so cute, GAY ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ U ppu kill Me with this Rubbish Talk! like 4real...someOne can't go tru a Thread without seeing.....> Gay Alert!! JoyStick!! Blah blah.. What planet are u 4rm? And who/what gives U d right or authority 2 say..because sum1 said/says they cute..then they must be Gay!..as much as it aint cool 2 sound Ur Trumpet Urself..most persons don't knw...and even when guys who are cute knw that they cute...they just Downplay it....some are very Vocal......Man i tell U....d Guys On Nairaland Have No Chill......damnIt!
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Dannylux: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Okay, Okay, Leme confess.... sad

over where I stay, in 2013, lemme say, its about 30, I swear,nor lie...

Ermm,I don't do multiple dating,so me don't give a blod cloth about their advances, since my real life Crush is not responding to my advances angry

Back on NL,

Just two undecided

The first is beating around the bush undecided

While the other is so outspoken about it, and I like her too embarassed

tongue

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Dannylux: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
leavestory: thank u jare for sharing ur experience with us,at least this will proof to we guys that some chicks can still be very cheap to lay!!!!!!!!just be cute and snap!!!!u get what u want.oshe jare!!!

grin

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by AbuMikey(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dannylux:

tongue

angryangry
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Each night I pass thru this brothel. Girls at work keep calling, 'bros come', 'I go do u well', 'tell me how u want it'. Does it count as being hit on? gringringrin
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by tola9ja: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by qplus(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
Me, like more Dan once a day. Sometimes I wonder why.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by thehunted(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
3 in a month. check my facebook page ,my twitter or my nairaland profile to see why.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by shevon: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
Last year when I was still in Lagos, twice (by gay men). One even told me he must sleep with me before I get married (the hidiot!)
This year, since I left Lagos, none.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by whiteroses(f): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
shevon: Last year when I was still in Lagos, twice (by gay men). One even told me he must sleep with me before I get married (the idiot!)
This year, since I left Lagos, none.

lol one gay who is our hairdresser was hitting on my bro in front of all of us angry it wasnt funny that day, my bro came to lagos a week after we already settled in, the gay dude just pointed his gay fingers like an african american girl to my brother and said ''nice jeans'' he said thanks and he said does he want to play san Andreas later etc etc he then said how does my bro know if he is gay or not if he hasnt tried? (wierd silence) then he said mummy i can date your son oo grin angry gays are getting bolder cheesy
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
When I park the Panamera to pick up stuff at the mall, I come out to see ocean of them posing there for photographs, and there I go, unlocking with remote from afar, they all turn around wondering what they have touched to warrant the wealthman sound, I arrive almost always to a sea of smiling faces asking for autographs, sorry, phone number. I smile and I pass. Money answereth all things. I could say almost always above 50 hits a day.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by whiteroses(f): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Billyonaire: When I park the Panamera to pick up stuff at the mall, I come out to see ocean of them posing there for photographs, and there I go, unlocking with remote from afar, they all turn around wondering what they have touched to warrant the wealthman sound, I arrive almost always to a sea of smiling faces asking for autographs, sorry, phone number. I smile and I pass. Money answereth all things.

lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
whiteroses:

lol na jealousy they worry you, i never felt that way with a guy like i said it's a myth in my book but this one's attraction was fatal, he's my bf now cool
ehn?u say wetin?that the dude is jealous?only a foolish cute guy will be jealous of another cute guy!!!!
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
Chartey: See all these boys spending most of their time on social networks coming to lie about how many times girls hit on them in the real world.
Besides, i don't know how being hit on by a lady as a guy makes you feel more of a man.
It happens dude ....... It hell Happens ooo .... It can be Disturbing and Fun sha ..... !!

As a youngChap,Girls will like you when U think with your head rather than your dick ....

When Ur kind is rare, Positively, a gal will be curious to know you berra ....

Combine this Quality and If U re never Hit-On by TenGirls Next 6Months ....... Make my Name change comot RoxyMan grin

Oya now ;
[b]
1.Money '' even if say na LittleCash'' (Hey, U need to look-like U have some cash ooo else, the remaining qualities no go hit nathing ) ......

2.Youthfullness(Handsome, Agile, lively and ChatFul),

3.Professionalism( Being Corporate and seemingly Ethical)

4.Humbleness (Women get weak easily with a humble guy) ....

5.Intelligent(Have little knowledge of virtually most things .... Movies, Business(Bank,Manufacturing,Oil and gas et all)
Technology,Politics,Fashion,Music,Travel/Tourism blahblah) ....

6. Friendly (Companionship not a boring kinda dude) .....

7. Romantic ( Hmmmm, U know how to be flirty in a cool atmosphere where there is no tension and seemingly possess greatdeal of Bedmatics skills )

8.Showing Concern and Caring ( Just do ur thing without expecting some return)

9. Futuristic Promising ( U get hell of attainable success plan for the future ) ........

10. Maturity ( this is the most Important : U must be able to comport urself and show Confidence) ......

11. Religious and Others ....... ( HoHa, this works in Nigeria)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::[/b]

U don't need to have them all before U go dey see wonders from Opposite Gender .......
Aristo Girls go Hit On you and wish to be your wife ......

SU girls go wan bleep you self ....

AdonCare girls will wanna have a taste of what you gonna be like on bed ....

MarriedWomen fit dey curse their Husband for you ......

U re Already feel like Husband they wanna have ...... Ho ha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hey
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Iaz93: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Your trademark comments on every threads. wink
gringringringrin

undecided
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by chimajii: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
leavestory: ehn?u say wetin?that the dude is jealous?only a foolish cute guy will be jealous of another cute guy!!!!

^^^ Man/woman...U never see anything...Some guys are like that.....i bet U...ya dnt wanna be in dat situation...especially if one of the cute dudes is gettin way too much attention than d other 4rm ladies....some dudes end up doing the UNthinkable
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Sike(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
To time to record... Lost count already.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by chimajii: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
donroxy: It happens dude ....... It hell Happens ooo .... It can be Disturbing and Fun sha ..... !!

As a youngChap,Girls will like you when U think with your head rather than your dick ....

When Ur kind is rare, Positively, a gal will be curious to know you berra ....

Combine this Quality and If U re never Hit-On by TenGirls Next 6Months ....... Make my Name change comot RoxyMan grin

Oya now ;
[b]
1.Money '' even if say na LittleCash'' (Hey, U need to look-like U have some cash ooo else, the remaining qualities no go hit nathing ) ......

2.Youthfullness(Handsome, Agile, lively and ChatFul),

3.Professionalism( Being Corporate and seemingly Ethical)

4.Humbleness (Women get weak easily with a humble guy) ....

5.Intelligent(Have little knowledge of virtually most things .... Movies, Business(Bank,Manufacturing,Oil and gas et all)
Technology,Politics,Fashion,Music,Travel/Tourism blahblah) ....

6. Friendly (Companionship not a boring kinda dude) .....

7. Romantic ( Hmmmm, U know how to be flirty in a cool atmosphere where there is no tension and seemingly possess greatdeal of Bedmatics skills )

8.Showing Concern and Caring ( Just do ur thing without expecting some return)

9. Futuristic Promising ( U get hell of attainable success plan for the future ) ........

10. Maturity ( this is the most Important : U must be able to comport urself and show Confidence) ......

11. Religious and Others ....... ( HoHa, this works in Nigeria)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::[/b]

U don't need to have them all before U go dey see wonders from Opposite Gender .......
Aristo Girls go Hit On you and wish to be your wife ......

SU girls go wan bleep you self ....

AdonCare girls will wanna have a taste of what you gonna be like on bed ....

MarriedWomen fit dey curse their Husband for you ......

U re Already feel like Husband they wanna have ...... Ho ha grin grin

^^^ what is this Long arse Mess that accompanied Ur post...I hope this thread doesnt get Ugly.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
chimajii:
^^^ what is this Long arse Mess that accompanied Ur post...I hope this thread doesnt get Ugly.
Yerima, If the sh.i.t too long forya, why don't U shift go shorter ones .....

Head dey scratch U ?
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
well I've gotta ask my secretary, any girl that wants to hit on me must go meet her.... undecided undecided
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by deesquarediddy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
once in my entire life to be honest. Primary 6, i was the senior boy. I did not speak to her for one week plus. My liver cut and i did not reply her till date. I wish i knew where she is now.

After that one, none was bold again...they just give close marking then i'll understand and make the move if am interested. But why is it that when ladies give you break light and u fail to hit on them, they gradually turn you to an enemy. Ladies are too emotional, at least we guys just move on whenever a lady we approach says no.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Hold Your Woman's Hand In Public Or Kiss Her In Public? / Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did / 9 Words Used By Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.