Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Christians Please... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Please... (2797 Views)

Christians Please Make Me Understand Better. / Fellow Christians Please Help Me Out. / Christians: Please Will A Person Go To Hell For Remarrying After A Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Please... by Fulaman198(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
Pattey:

For the sake of christ who commands that we love all people; terrorists included, I'll answer you.

An extremist muslim is ANY muslim that believes in super-imposing his belief over another person.

An extremist-muslim is ANY muslim that justifies in any way, attacks on people of other faiths.

An extremist-muslim is that person who believes islamic dictates should apply to those who are non-muslims; just because the 'unbelievers' are in minority.

An extremist-muslim is that muslim that would not treat others as he wants to be treated, who wants to dress in islamic way in 'zones' of other faiths but who can not reciprocate such freedom if roles were reversed.

The True Muslim, or at least who I will consider one, is that who worships Allah without habouring hate towards others. He/she will not nurse the intention(s) to kill someone for desecrating 'Islam'.

The True Muslim who believes he/she is serving a powerful God will leave God to judge just as a christian would.

The True Muslim will just like my ex-gf, being as MUSLIM as it gets (even handshake is big deal), YET not wishing I drop dead because I have a different opinion about her religion. BTW, she never gave me the chance to have second thoughts about islam, I even joked on going to Mecca.

A true muslim is therefore, one who makes you want to experience islam. Now, who wants to experience violence if that is what they perceive? In essence, if all I can see are muslims who can insult my religion BuT responding gets them MAD, would I want to join them?

Once again; A true muslim is therefore, one who makes you want to experience islam.

Ma salaam!

I agree with your though process, but please understand that there are 'extremists' in every religion, aka those who misinterpret and blow their religion out of proportion.
Re: Christians Please... by harbiola1(m): 12:33am On Dec 01, 2013
You christians eh, u're like hmm. u just like acting like a computer with an outdated os.
That one called himself a pastor, yet practising Slandering capped with hypocrisy. Should i blame him, honestly i'm nt suppose to blame him but what taught him.
Not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are muslim, but none of them will comment on those christians terrorist killing innocent people.

Islam was spread by Sword.

Christianity was spread by Bombs and Guns.

40% died in the hand of Muslims.

60% died in the hand of Christians.

Christians have worst record of misuse of political power.

1 Like

Re: Christians Please... by Rich4god(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2013
harbiola1: You christians eh, u're like hmm. u just like acting like a computer with an outdated os.
That one called himself a pastor, yet practising Slandering capped with hypocrisy. Should i blame him, honestly i'm nt suppose to blame him but what taught him.
Not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are muslim, but none of them will comment on those christians terrorist killing innocent people.

Islam was spread by Sword.

Christianity was spread by Bombs and Guns.

40% died in the hand of Muslims.

60% died in the hand of Christians.

Christians have worst record of misuse of political power.
Joke of the century...
Do you mind explaining that in bold.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Please... by Fulaman198(m): 7:30am On Dec 01, 2013
Rich4god:
Joke of the century...
Do you mind explaining that in bold.

He is actually kind of right. But let us not discuss this here. A lot of monotheistic religions were either forced on people and spread by force.
Re: Christians Please... by Pattey(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2013
Fulaman198:

I agree with your though process, but please understand that there are 'extremists' in every religion, aka those who misinterpret and blow their religion out of proportion.

I created a thread on this (and it was moved to Islam section), the first comment explicitly stated that muslims are meant to be extremists!

Guess what the next person said, well, he gets a plus for saying muslims shouldn't be 'total extremists'. . .

After that He says: ignore posts like this thread. We don't need
anybody giving us an agenda on what to think,
behave etc
The atheists love Christians because they get their
way wit the Christians but the Muslims (Alhamdu Li
Llah) don't believe in disobeying Allah in order to be
loved by deviant and abnormal human beings
. . . .

What do you have to say Fulaman?

1 Like

Re: Christians Please... by harbiola1(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2013
Rich4god: From my own point of view... No one is calling muslims terrorist, but the name Islam have been drag to the mud by people and group who claim to be muslims and claim to fight the course of Islam. We all know that terrorism/violence runs across race/tribe or religion but in Islam, it seem to be more pronounced cos when a terrorist who claim to be fighting an Islamic course attacks the populace, the muslim community seldomly speak against them or renounce them. But if by chance, an individual or a group say/do something bad against Islam even if it were to be by mistake. Then the whole Islamic community will rise against them by means of protest, sometimes by resorting to violence. Now take for instance, Mexico is a Christian country, and some individuals/groups are involved in drug pushing and some other violence. But never will you hear/see those individual claiming to be doing it for the course of Christianity. Other violence in Christians countries, never/hardly will you hear that its course of the christian religion that the are fighting for. Now compare them with violence in Islamic countries. You hear shia members bombing the sunni based on religion ground. You can see the likes of terrorist groups that will quote d koran in their quest for violence and the muslim community wont condemn them... Do i need to start naming those terrorist for you... Now lets come home. In 9ja, we have robbers, kidnappers and even the so called 9ja delta militants who are from the southern part of the country that terrorise the govt and the citizen. Most of these daredevils might be christians, but never a time will you hear them quoting bible and claiming to be fighting for christians. Now compare that to boko harams we have in the north... I dont need to start explaining their Ideologies to you. But in all these, the muslim community wont rise with one voice to denounce them, but will rather take to arms and kill non-muslims at the slightest provocation... Taking instances of the Osama bin Laden riot in 2001, the denmark cartoon riot, the nigerian beauty pagent violence, the list is endless. You and I know that Asari Dokubo is a muslim, but nobody even the media have tagged his militant group to Islam cos we all know what he is fighting for. Now, tell me... What is boko haram fighting for. Let me stop here for now cos if I continue, i might be writing a text book. Remain blessed.

Your write up is mixed with church propaganda. Now the name christianity haven't been draged to the mud by those christian terrorists or which religion tenet were they using to justify their atrocities. And i don't think that has had any implication on christianity as a religion so far. Can you evaluate the beginning/cause of modern islamic terrorism and compare it to that of modern christianity terrorism and tell us which one is political in nature. The likes of KKK, Army of God have been in existence long before Al-queda. but no christian would say they were promoting the course of Protestantism.

When Bush tagged his "War on Terror" as a crusade and later come out to apologise for using the word "Crusade", then did he change his agenda. Was he not fight crusade?
How many churches have they blown because of LRA in Uganda?
How many churches have they blown because of NSlN in Nagaland? and others.

Was invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia... even Iran not enlisted in their agenda long before 9/11?
Clinton have predicted the production of WMD in Iraq since his regime, and after 2003 invasion was any found?

I'm not arguing that Al-queda did not carry out the 9/11 attack, but why did America decline the Taliban's request that they should provide the evidence that the attack was carried out by Al-queda.

Why is America now sponsoring Al-queda fighters in Syria?

Why haven't they go and be sponsoring Ireland christians against one another?

Why haven't christians tagged Robert Morrey as a christian extremist advocating the destruction of Saudi Arabia?

Anwal along with his family was killed by American drone attack for chanting hatred against them, why didn't Robert Spencer, Ali Sina and others deserve the same?

And i'm very sure that anybody that produce the cartoon of Islam prophet (saw) knows what it can cause before producing such thing so anything that happen after that should be blaimed on the film producer.
Islam did not give room to insult any prophet whatsoever, and that is its virtue. And i don't blame anybody if found indulging in such unGodly act because i believe that's what is book taught him. Where would u found a Muslim with a mere picture of Jesus, let alone of one to abuse him, even when u shameless peopkd carring his nude pictures around.

All what you wrote above is rubbish. When u guys called Sadam hussein, M. Gaddafi... a terrorist with the name of Islam then i wonder the category where Samuel Doe, Charlse Taylor, George w. Bush... belong.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Please... by harbiola1(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2013
Fulaman198:

He is actually kind of right. But let us not discuss this here. A lot of monotheistic religions were either forced on people and spread by force.

Don't mind the follower of prince of peacd, they don't knw anything about their history and that is why many of them of a gut to be criticising Islam with their dirty month.

I swear, i don't just like attacking people of other faith on this basis. Imagine where holocaust came from, followers of Prince of Peace are the first set of people to burn their enemies in the Common Era.

They're ignorance of their cruelty, (PBP) People Burning People.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Please... by Fulaman198(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pattey:

I created a thread on this (and it was moved to Islam section), the first comment explicitly stated that muslims are meant to be extremists!

Guess what the next person said, well, he gets a plus for saying muslims shouldn't be 'total extremists'. . .

After that He says: ignore posts like this thread. We don't need
anybody giving us an agenda on what to think,
behave etc
The atheists love Christians because they get their
way wit the Christians but the Muslims (Alhamdu Li
Llah) don't believe in disobeying Allah in order to be
loved by deviant and abnormal human beings
. . . .

What do you have to say Fulaman?

I say that every individual is different and each has their own thought process. I believe in having balance
Re: Christians Please... by Fulaman198(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
harbiola1:

Don't mind the follower of prince of peacd, they don't knw anything about their history and that is why many of them of a gut to be criticising Islam with their dirty month.

I swear, i don't just like attacking people of other faith on this basis. Imagine where holocaust came from, followers of Prince of Peace are the first set of people to burn their enemies in the Common Era.

They're ignorance of their cruelty, (PBP) People Burning People.

I appreciate the fact that you are not naive and current with the times
Re: Christians Please... by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
harbiola1:

There's one thing i've always held against christians and not one of them has ever proven me wrong on that basis.
And that's the ability to intellectually justify one's statement.

and nw i wish especially Pastor. OLAADEGBU (the commentator) or any other christian could take the challenge and lets reason together as the Holy Bible said.

1. Now what are the things that made these people a terrorist?

2. If they were intellectually proven as a terrorist, What made them as a religious (Islamist) terrorist other than either Political or Secular terrorist.

Thanks!

Get your answer from the following summation.

True muslims and Christians are faithful to their faiths.  You can only know a true muslim or Christian by observing who among them abide by their founder's instructions.  Jesus Christ is the Lord of Christians and they follow His instructions.  True Muslims also strictly abide by their role model, Lord and prophet, Mohammad.  So don't be surprised when their followers adopt their role model's example which will obviously lead them to two opposing destinations.

MOHAMMED VS CHRIST

Mohammed was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).

Mohammed's disciples killed for the faith; Christ's disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Tim. 4:7).

Mohammed promoted persecution against the "infidels"; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Tim. 1:13-15).

Mohammed was the taker of life; Christ is the giver of life (John 10:27-28).

Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (John 12:48).

Mohammed’s method was COMPULSION; Christ’s aim was CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).

Mohammed practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29, 35).

Mohammed was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thess. 1:10).

Mohammed said to the masses, "Convert or die!"; Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).

Mohammed was swift to shed blood (Rom. 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Eph. 1:7).

Mohammed preached "Death to the infidels!"; Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).
Mohammed declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary's cross (Col. 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).

Mohammed constrained people by conquest; Christ constrained people by love (2 Cor. 5:14).

Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from Mohammed and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:9).

Modern day disciples of Mohammed respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were "Christians" in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).

Many Muslims are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Rom. 12:17-21).

Mohammed called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . . but now is My kingdom not from here" (John 18:36)[/li]

Mohammed ordered death to the Jews (see A.Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369); Christ ordered that the Gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Rom. 1:16).
The Qur'an says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" (Qu'ran 9.5); Christ said, "Preach the Gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).

Mohammed's mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ's mission was to conquer sin's penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Pet. 3:18).
Mohammed claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

Mohammed's Tomb: OCCUPIED! Christ's tomb: EMPTY! ”

4 Likes

Re: Christians Please... by harbiola1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Every Muslim should bear in mind that this is not our Noble Prophet Iesa(as).
Our noble Prophet was not a Hypocrite. Our noble prophet'd not do anything to confuse pple like calling himself a god. Our noble Prophet is not an Idol(god).
Our noble prophet'd never say people should be commiting suicide by holding Snakes and drinking Poison.
Our prophet will never say they should be performing miracle in his name instead of in God's name with which himself was able to perform a miracle, Even an outdated miracles for that matter (name it, it was outdated b4 Jesus)
We are only exposing those that are using his name for Fraud. We are exposing those that used his name to gain a political power.
We are exposing the pagans that used his name to spead their Pagan doctrines MANY=1, Pagan Festivals (i.e Janus Festival, Easter Festival, XmasFestival...) Pagan worship (Sunday service) and others...

It is my responsibility to protect the Image of all the Prophets(as) of God from the very first to the very last. To expose those False Statements, False Actions, Criminal Allegations, Adultery Allegations, Incest Allegations and other Barbaric incorregible Statements and Actions that you cannot attribute to their Pastors that they are attributing to the Islamic Icons (i.e Prophets{as}).
Our Allah is the Most Merciful.
He Has no coequal.
He beget not, neither was He begotten. Allah is beyond suc.kling breast from a woman's chest (His creation).
Allah will never feel pain.
Allah is the Most Powerful, only Him deserves to be worshiped and prayed to and He will never worship or Pray to any other one.
He has Power over all His creation and His creation will never have power over Him. He will never Shout for help as He is the Most Supreme God.
He is very far from those they abscribe to Him.

OLAADEGBU:

哦看!

OLAADEGBU:

True muslims and Christians are faithful to their faiths.  You can only know a true muslim or Christian by observing who among them abide by their founder's instructions. 
哦看!

OLAADEGBU:
Jesus Christ is the Lord of Christians and they follow His instructions.
哦看!

OLAADEGBU: True Muslims also strictly abide by their role model, Lord and prophet, Mohammad.  So don't be surprised when their followers adopt their role model's example which will obviously lead them to two opposing destinations.

哦看!

BEST OF PRINCE OF PEACE FROM THE BIBLE [B4 DURING & AFTER INCARNATION
OLAADEGBU:
[b]MOHAMMED VS CHRIST Mohammed was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).

For those against whom war is made, PERMISSION is given to fight because they were WRONGED and verily Allah is POWERFUL for their aid. They are those who have been EXPELLED from their HOMES in defiance of RIGHT for no cause Except that they say, "Our Lord is Allah"...

Quran 22:39-40
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring PEACE to the earth. I did not come to bring PEACE, but a SWORD, For I have come to TURN
"a man against his father",
" a daughter against her mother"... Matthew 10:34.

OLAADEGBU: Mohammed practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29, 35).

"Invite to the way of your Lord(Islam) with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better.Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His path, and He is the best aware of those who are guided. An-Nahl 125.

Rev. 2:23. "I will strike her children dead, then all the churches will know that i'm he who searches hearts and minds, and i'll repay each of you according to your deeds".

[quote author=OLAADEGBU]
Mohammed's disciples killed for the faith; Christ's disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Tim. 4:7).

11 Years persecution http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_by_the_Meccans

I don't want to hurt you, i would have posted Pre-islamic "pagan Christians atrocities.

[quote author=OLAADEGBU] Mohammed promoted persecution against the "infidels"; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Tim. 1:13-15).

"If one amongst the pagans(opponent) asks thee for asylum, grant it to him, so that he may hear the word of Allah(Al-quran); and then escort him to where he can be Secured. That is because they are men without understanding"
Quran 9:6

OLAADEGBU: Mohammed was the taker of life; Christ is the giver of life (John 10:27-28).

"Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled and their wives RAVISHED"

Isaiah 13:16. "Thou shall surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the Sword, and destroy it UTTERLY"

Dev 13:15 "Slay UTTERLY Old and Young, both Maids and Little Chirldren and Women.

Can you post something like this from the quran?

1 Like

Re: Christians Please... by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

True muslims and Christians are faithful to their faiths.  You can only know a true muslim or Christian by observing who among them abide by their founder's instructions.  Jesus Christ is the Lord of Christians and they follow His instructions.  True Muslims also strictly abide by their role model, Lord and prophet, Mohammad.  So don't be surprised when their followers adopt their role model's example which will obviously lead them to two opposing destinations.

MOHAMMED VS CHRIST

Mohammed promoted persecution against the "infidels"; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Tim. 1:13-15).

Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (John 12:48).

Mohammed said to the masses, "Convert or die!"; Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).

Mohammed was swift to shed blood (Rom. 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Eph. 1:7).

Mohammed preached "Death to the infidels!"; Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).
Mohammed declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary's cross (Col. 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).

Mohammed constrained people by conquest; Christ constrained people by love (2 Cor. 5:14).

Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from Mohammed and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:9).

Modern day disciples of Mohammed respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were "Christians" in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).

Many Muslims are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Rom. 12:17-21).

Mohammed called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . . but now is My kingdom not from here" (John 18:36)[/li]

Mohammed ordered death to the Jews (see A.Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369); Christ ordered that the Gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Rom. 1:16).
The Qur'an says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" (Qu'ran 9.5); Christ said, "Preach the Gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).

Mohammed's mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ's mission was to conquer sin's penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Pet. 3:18).
Mohammed claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

In addition to that, Islam does not train its adherents to debate without seeing their opponents as enemies.
Re: Christians Please... by harbiola1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many
(John 12:48).

Roman Pagans (e.g Emperor Constantine, Theodosius 1... and their Pagan subjects) killed hundreds of the true followers of Christ (e.g St. Polycarp, St. Arius and their faithful followers) I don't want to mention the persecution of Jews. Lol, which of these fellows are your role model? pls answer.

OLAADEGBU: Mohammed’s method was COMPULSION; Christ’s aim was CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).

"Let there be no compulsion in religion" Truth stands out clear from error. Quran 2:256.

"Jesus' Decree" They should be killed "if thy brother, the son of thy mother..., entice thee secretly, saying let us go and serve other gods, which thou has not known, thou shall not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him... but thou shall surely kill him... and thou shall surely stone him with stones, that he die... Deut 13:6-10

OLAADEGBU: Mohammed was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thess. 1:10). http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_as_a_warrior - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_military_jurisprudence

Your lord is the most cruel person that ever existed. Imagine a lord directing violence to minors like Children, Aged, Women, Animals and Even Trees.

[quote author=OLAADEGBU] Mohammed said to the masses, "Convert or die!"; Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).

Muhammed said
1. Accept Islam(?)
OR
2. Face persecution(?) OR
3. Pay Jizya {Pool tax} (?)
4. Leave Islam state(?)

What is the condition of your lord,
kill all and leave only virgins for your pleasure(?)

OLAADEGBU: Mohammed was swift to shed blood (Rom. 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Eph. 1:7).

Muhammed, Solomon, Moses, David (as) shed blood, while ur lord drank blood b4 incarnation.
OLAADEGBU: Mohammed preached "Death to the infidels!"; Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).

Muhammed(saw) preach undiluted Salvation to Mankind. They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their monks (e.g Constantine, and others) to be their lords besides God (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by God) and they also took as their lord, Masih son of Maryam while they (Jews and Christians) were commanded in Torah and Gospel to worship none but one God.
La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worship but He).
Praise and glory be to him.
Far above is He from having partners they associate with him.

And from whom are you now asking for forgiveness, Jesus? Don't u reason at all?

OLAADEGBU: Mohammed declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary's cross (Col. 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).
[quote a]
Lol, Superstition! "Have you not seen those who were given a portion of the scripture, who believe in SUPERSTITION and FALSE objects of worship (e.g CROSS) and say about the disbelievers, "These are better guided than the believers as to the way"?
Quran 4:57

[quote author=OLAADEGBU] Mohammed constrained people by conquest; Christ constrained people by love (2 Cor. 5:14).
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_Mecca hmmm!
I'm not suppose to say this.
OLAADEGBU:

Lol, "Jesus is the First Klansman" You need Holy Spirit to be active like Alice and Kony "Spoke Person for Holy Spirit"

OLAADEGBU:

You need not, they were/are following the norm which can only be traced back to the OT. you know their tactic People Burning People "PBP", Christians will forever remain Holocaust Practitioners.
And if i may asked, what is that virtue in ur so called "Not a Religion" which you may want to protect?

1 Like

Re: Christians Please... by harbiola1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Mohammed called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . . but now is My kingdom not from here" (John 18:36)[/li]

Lol, funny you! After sheding a blood no be so? But honestly, one candid thing that i notice is that Jesus had already knew that nemesis has finally catch up with him. you know that those jews were sorcerer and they knew Jesus wella has the one who has been terrorising them all this while.

And my Kudos goes to John the baptist. John did not blame God rather He summorned courage unlike Jesus, Prayed! went back to Pray!! went back the third time to Prayed!!! and on the cross
My God, My God why have you forsaken me.

Wait a minute o, Are you sure that it was Jesus and nt John that they wrote in the name of the person that died for you. because to me, Jesus was the last person that would have wanted to die. And besides, i thought according to the bible, he had known that he was coming on earth to die. So why all these crocodile tears, or may be the life was getting interesting and to die was becoming
"Mission Impossible". cry

OLAADEGBU: Mohammed ordered death to the Jews (see A.Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369); Christ ordered that the Gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Rom. 1:16).

^^^ Use wikipedia.

What were the disciple preaching, Trinity?

OLAADEGBU: The Qur'an says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" (Qu'ran 9.5); Christ said, "Preach the Gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).

And if they want peace, offer them peace for Allah like not the transgessors. You never come across this in the quran?

OLAADEGBU: Mohammed's mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ's mission was to conquer sin's penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Pet. 3:18).

Lol, your christ only came to pay for the attrocities he had commited and jews knew wella.

OLAADEGBU: Mohammed claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

Aaaaaaah brother, You must be proud of this ur pagan stuff o.

If this is true, there will be serious Gobe on judgement day.

Father: Na mi create thou.

Son: And so?
Na mi den like and knew wella.

Lol, Na who go settle the fight. Oh My Days!

OLAADEGBU:

Again another deluded fellow have failed to surprise me. Pls can you see all the rubbish up there as if we're staging comedy show.
As in if u stumble on this kind of write up early in the morning, don't you think you will need another round of long nap?.

And this brother is also running a congregation.
I'm very sorry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Christians Please... by Mintayo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

MOHAMMED VS CHRIST

thanks for the above,God bless you real good. It so much encouraging and inspiring. A wonderful message,short and direct.
Re: Christians Please... by olas79(m): 1:34am On Dec 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Now tell me who is a terrorist in the picture below?
Big bro, i see that you watch too many films. don't be confuse whose deceiving who? you deceiving the picture or the picture deceiving you. you where only asked to define terrorism in a clear term that's all.
Re: Christians Please... by olas79(m): 2:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Pastor Olu T: U Muslims never cease to amaze me, u are asking for the definition of terrorism which is what is even exhibited on NL daily. For instance I was banned form Islamic section just for writing "remember ur creator while u are young" what u cant allow u do to others, another instance the thread u opened here a Christian or non Muslim cant do that in Islam section. U guys have banned every non Muslim from ur section so u come here appearing normal n asking such questions n similar threads. Well Olaadegbu has answered u, "not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims"

So what in the world do u guys seek? And see the pathetic picture u posted about a Jewish n Arab mom, so what has that got to do with anything I just dont understand the way u people reason at times?

I just pray u guys see the light before its too late, Jesus is the answer for the world today above Him there is no other Jesus is the way, He is the way, truth n life for no one comes to the father bt by Him!
Pastor olu T, the Nigeria issue is just a matter of understanding. we have mistaken politics for religion, u know why? ignorance and illiteracy! in a simple term. pls refer the members back to where u where banned from it will be revealed that u really didn't make sense or u point a direct finger at some one. This question was trown opened to those who call Muslims terrorist. We need educate our selves so that we dont put letter in wrong placements. now a member placed some pictures on the post and asked questions to be answered which he is right, it is not an offense because he really need an answer to this question(s). Olu T please do google this info and tell me what these people re and their country and religion.

[url]neo-fascist group Nuclei Armati Rivoluzionari[/url]
Re: Christians Please... by olas79(m): 2:08am On Dec 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims. cool
No sir u re wrong. The family of george w bush is not pasted here, find out this group of terrorist, their country and their religion. [url]neo-fascist group Nuclei Armati Rivoluzionari[/url], lastly [url]Terrorism[/url]
Re: Christians Please... by Mintayo(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

In addition to that, Islam does not train its adherents to debate without seeing their opponents as enemies.
You are very correct.
Re: Christians Please... by Mujah1deen: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2013
Front page please
Re: Christians Please... by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2013
Funny thread.... The hypocrisy on both sides. grin grin
Re: Christians Please... by Lilimax(f): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

MOHAMMED VS CHRIST

This is the summary of the whole question smiley
Thank God I am a Christian cool
Re: Christians Please... by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2013
aManFromMars:

Funny thread.... The hypocrisy on both sides. grin grin

Which one came first, the chicken or the egg?

Re: Christians Please... by Lilimax(f): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2013
aManFromMars: Funny thread.... The hypocrisy on both sides. grin grin
You again?
I'll keep on praying for you until Christ be formed in you. smiley
Re: Christians Please... by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Which one came first, the chicken or the egg?
My frying pan. grin
Re: Christians Please... by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2013
Lilimax:
You again?
I'll keep on praying for you until Christ be formed in you. smiley
Hhehehee. I appreciate the concern, but it's a waste of time. I love what I see and know now. cool
Re: Christians Please... by Lilimax(f): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2013
aManFromMars:
Hhehehee. I appreciate the concern, but it's a waste of time. I love what I see and know now. cool
My prayers for you shall never be in vain smiley
You're in error based on what you know.
Remember that:
He that knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, Shun him!

Be blessed.
Re: Christians Please... by Olugbenger(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

MOHAMMED VS CHRIST

God bless you for this one!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Christians Please... by Mujah1deen: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Please answer the questions
Re: Christians Please... by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2013
aManFromMars:

My frying pan. grin

Your frying pan indeed. grin I love chickens. We have 19 of the ladies. I have even named some of them. There's Finger-lickin, Roast, Tender, etc. I have a picture of Colonel Sanders on their coop wall to remind them what it’s all about. But more than that--I've found a way to help them pump out eggs. All I do is say "What's for dinner tonight ladies? Eggs…or chicken?"

Dumb though they are, they are amazing machines. We toss them kitchen food scraps along with their layer mash, and they turn it into hygienically-sealed packages in the morning that can be scrambled, fried, poached, or made into an omelette.

Even though the Bible tells us that the chicken came first, the birdbrain isn't first when it comes to intelligence. The chicken IQ comes in a close second to the dumb turkey. God didn't give them much ability to think deeply about anything but food. Just as well I guess. Not like Man--who was made in His image. We aren't bird-brains. We have deeper thoughts than chickens. How about using that brain today to find everlasting life? See www.evolutionVsGod.com for details.
Re: Christians Please... by Mujah1deen: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Lilimax: This is the summary of the whole question smiley
Thank God I am a Christian cool
you again?

In sha'Allah you won't die as a Christian
Re: Christians Please... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
Christians, muslims and the Tu quoque fallacy. The "you too" fallacy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The Christians? Where Is The Love?: My Experience. / Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) / Christians Please, Explain Dinosaurs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.