Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

When Women Play Too Hard To Get - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Women Play Too Hard To Get (4205 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Chase You Without Trying Too Hard / When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them / When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by thejedi(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2008
some women no send ooo, they would rather get old and wither away!

if they really dont mind why do they then end up acting frustrated and irrated by everyone and everything because they dont have a husband. i have seen such 40yr old unmarried women and most of them are just pathetic to be around. they are always trying to make other people around them unhappy like them as if they were not the ones who directly or indirectly chose their faith. most of them are saddists.
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by albridge(m): 12:54am On Sep 04, 2012
@rampant i know you wont believe my story even though its true but you will believe some dumb home video that makes no sense. thats ok with me. everyone cant see things on that level. grin
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by 2goodbobo(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2012
Poster is possible you met her in one of her bad days. Moreover, you don't expect any girl to start jumping and dancing azonto simply because you accosted her!
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by Onegai(f): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
Men do this too: toast and toast and wake up and disappear. People simply don't know what they want and keep looking for greener pastures when they already have what they need close by, until age/loneliness gets them. They now wake up and say "all the good men/women are gone", remember how you use to love them like mugu and make them feel good and start trying to find a way to come back to you. That's when you get the "hey what's up, longest time" or "na wa for you, you don't say hello" or "just checking up on you" message, to which my answer is always "GTFOAFMP, slowpoke". Seriously, you always get bored with the right people, then be standing outside hoping for Perfection and the right person will quietly move on with their life.
Re: When Women Play Too Hard To Get by gonon: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
Well, concerning Ladies who play hard to get, i dont waste time in in moving on. Not that i expect a girl to just say yes immediately, but the issue of me chasing a girl for 1 month is a waste of time. Am a guy who believes when someone says no, up to 5 times he/she means it. I have work and other things to do, and i believe chasing a woman for more than a month just means you are jobless and i think she also has other things in disturbing her. Now whether i'm interested in a serious relationship is for the lady to findout. #Thats just my opinion sha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Have An Unhealthy Obsession For Men / Six(6) Things I Take Into Consideration Before Approaching Any Girl / Woman With Two Vaginas Pregnant Despite Doctor’s Claim She’s Infertile (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.