Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? (12830 Views)

Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :) / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / Seven Most Annoying Things Women Say To Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by MrCork17: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
Ok. Does *NO* really means *NO* or do they want Men to be more persistant?

We are confused. Please advise!! angry
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Pweety4me(f): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2011
After all the pesturing you don dey do on nl for the past how many years, how many 'punny' abi 'YES' you don get? shocked
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by MrsChima(f): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2011
No means no.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by MrCork17: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2011
Pweety4me:

After all the pesturing you don dey do on nl for the past how many years, how many 'punny' abi 'YES' you don get? shocked

madam i didnt ask u for story. I asked for simple advise.  Cheers!! angry

1 Like

Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by ronkebp(f): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2011
It depends on the tone and circumstances behind her saying No, some 'No' really means 'Yes', while others are 'NO'
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Kasiem2: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
Are u asking a woman to close her legs, do u know where she breathes from? Just answer this question, now!
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by african1(f): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2011
No means No son period.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by obowunmi(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2011
@ OP: Yes they do. Otherwise, you are committing rape.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by tellwisdom: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2011
Hve always gotten a reversed NO from them, could my own case be different?? wink wink
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by priest2u(m): 1:26am On Jun 30, 2011
I dont think they mean it, beacuse I just aked hottie tima to marry me she said no but I know she meant yes. Just wait and see.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 30, 2011
In Naija a woman"s no could mean yes and when she says no she might be testing you to know if u really serious in dating her and this could explain why some naija girls could keep a guy waiting up for months or in some extreme cases even years to test how really serious such guys are.But outside nigeria a non nigerian woman"s no means no and if u keep pestering her she might call the police on you for sexual harrasement and believe you me you wouldnt want to tangle with the yankee cops with it comes to a sexual offence cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 30, 2011
No they mean try again. (That is how you guys hear it anyway)
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by priest2u(m): 2:00am On Jun 30, 2011
in naija, if a woman says no find out if she is in a relationship, if she is then the no is no.if she is not in a relationship then 80% chance is that the no could become yes.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 30, 2011
priest2u:

in naija, if a woman says no find out if she is in a relationship, if she is then the no is no.if she is not in a relationship then 80% chance is that the no could become yes.
cosign
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by HotieTima(f): 2:25am On Jun 30, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin lol woman never mean it when they say no.

they are daring u and if u cross they limit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by priest2u(m): 2:39am On Jun 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin lol woman never mean it when they say no.

they are daring u and if u cross they limit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

thank you sweetie, good to know I still have chance with you smiley
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by HotieTima(f): 3:13am On Jun 30, 2011
priest2u:

thank you sweetie, good to know I still have chance with you smiley

u mr need to stop stalking me
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by lagcity(m): 3:33am On Jun 30, 2011
trick question. no might mean no. it might also mean "no, not yet. i haven't trimmed down there, ask me tomorrow."
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 30, 2011
Of course.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by anishe(m): 5:34am On Jun 30, 2011
Some of nigerian women are fake. they will not want to come out straight. just dont mind them.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by slimyem: 6:15am On Jun 30, 2011
it differs from one person to the other.you'll have to figure out your woman to know which works for her
some NOs mean.-pester me harder,some mean outright NO!some mean-just go ahead so it all depends.
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by chipet(m): 7:04am On Jun 30, 2011
rokiatu:

No they mean try again. (That is how you guys hear it anyway)

Babe u funny!!! grin grin grin
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by snthesis(m): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2011
lagcity:

trick question. no might mean no. it might also mean "no, not yet. i haven't trimmed down there, ask me tomorrow."
badt guy cool cool grin
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Mynd44: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2011
I believe your no should mean no but if there is any hidden meanind to it, then that is your cup of beans. Don't want no harrasment charge around my neck
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Ugbavihi: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2011
It varies 4rm woman to woman some may mean try again.while some will be outright rejection
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by ogospec(f): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2011
Ugbavihi:

It varies 4rm woman to woman some may mean try again.while some will be outright rejection
yes i agree with her, dont rely on the first NO, she may need to prove your interest, if you rely know what you want, you can have little patience with her, before you shift.

2 Likes

Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2011
according to a very prominent Nigerian politician (now deceased) women are contrasted with diplomats: Women never say yes, When a woman says "No" she means 'may be' and when she says "may be" she means "yes". On the other hand Diplomats never say 'no', when a diplomat says "yes" he means "may be" and when he says 'may be' he means 'no'

1 Like

Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Dotman01(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2011
NO means 'ON'. . . Mr cork why u not adding ur trademark to ur comments(no offience)
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Catchfire1: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2011
@ Hotie Tima: Can i stalk u instead? , is ur 'No' really a No? so i don't get it twisted
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Winnerslfc(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2011
Ok,
gud question.
Some No actually mean yes. Some gurls only say NO just because they don't want you to tink they were SO cheap
but seriously, i hate such tricks cuz i hav no time.
I just wooed a gurl three months ago and she said NO I DON'T HAVE TIME 4 ANY RELATIONSHIP NOW. This got me down 4 some days cuz "i luv her die."
so i decided to start avoiding her cuz insisting was causin me more pains.
But guess what! She is pestering me with calls and flashes. And hey! I dont even give a fu, ck about her now cuz i have my ego when it comes to ladies.
I am thinking of a gud way to anoy her so that she can stop hoping 4 my love afterall, she caused it.

1 Like

Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by Ywbuzi(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2011
I dnt get it

Which part of the English word NO dnt u understand oo!!!!!!!!!! NO IS NO SHEKENA,
Re: When Women Say No. Do They Really Mean It? by biilwwu(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2011
When woman say no continue romancing her, you will hear yes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? / My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? / Model Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Goes N^keed To Hawk Water - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.