Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? (11745 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen / If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? / Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
onuwaje:

Haven't u seen of darked skinned parents giving birth to light skinned offspring? I believe d same happens to whites although it happens on a very rare case

How does this prove Adam and Eve were real?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
I find this rather annoying. These creationists strongly believe they have a point whereas nothing logical has been said since morning. There are over 10 races on Earth of which no 2 races can produce ALL the races we have. It is genetically impossible (watch christians say God did that). Your God has to defy logic to prove he's God. granted. But when he feels the need to leave us out on his magic powers, then he's asking for it.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Ranchhoddas: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ohioleii: I find this rather annoying. These creationists strongly believe they have a point whereas nothing logical has been said since morning. There are over 10 races on Earth of which no 2 races can produce ALL the races we have. It is genetically impossible (watch christians say God did that). Your God has to defy logic to prove he's God. granted. But when he feels the need to leave us out on his magic powers, then he's asking for it.
bros i feel ur pain,i just feel like slapping sense into some of these guys
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
tbaba1234:

The prophet Muhammad last sermon:

'All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. ( Musnad Ahmad)

BIG LIE! Unless the Adam you are talking about was black and there couldn't one anyway.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
ifeness:

BIG LIE! Unless the Adam you are talking about was black and there couldn't one anyway.

what do they know? Mohammed and his cohorts didn't understand genetics.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
amanda2013: Obadiah time to show urself.
smdh tongue

erm poster adam and eve were black.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Blacks are the First Of All Men. If Adam and Eve existed, they had to have been black. White cannot produce black. Whites lack melanin, a natural colour-producing chemical found in all non-white people. Blacks have the most melanin of the races. They can produce albinoid offspring or mutant offspring without melanin. This was likely how white people came about, as a mutant or albinoid race from blacks.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
ROSSIKE: Blacks are the First Of All Men. If Adam and Eve existed, they had to have been black. White cannot produce black. Whites lack melanin, a natural colour-producing chemical found in all non-white people. Blacks have the most melanin of the races. They can produce albinoid offspring or mutant offspring without melanin. This was likely how white people came about, as a mutant or albinoid race from blacks.

Christian leaders say otherwise.

According to them the black race came from Ham(son of Noah) who was cursed(I read the Bible properly and saw only a curse on Canaan, ham's son).

They say(by inspiration of the holy spirit) Ham,is the father of Africa, Mizraim fathers North Africa, Cush fathers East Africa. and through migration of other children Nimrod and phut. While Canaan refused to live in his territory and dwelled in Shem's(Ham's Brother) territory.

So in summary, blacks are cursed to be slaves to Semites and Euros.

But in all this I ask where do Far eastern Asians fall in? Wat of below Sahara Africa? And Native Americas?

Lol grin Bible is so inconsistent and incomplete. Why is holy spirit this impotent?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
ROSSIKE: Blacks are the First Of All Men. If Adam and Eve existed, they had to have been black. White cannot produce black. Whites lack melanin, a natural colour-producing chemical found in all non-white people. Blacks have the most melanin of the races. They can produce albinoid offspring or mutant offspring without melanin. This was likely how white people came about, as a mutant or albinoid race from blacks.

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
macof:

According to them the black race came from Ham(son of Noah) who was cursed(I read the Bible properly and saw only a curse on Canaan, ham's son).

They say(by inspiration of the holy spirit) Ham,is the father of Africa, Mizraim fathers North Africa, Cush fathers East Africa. and through migration of other children Nimrod and phut. While Canaan refused to live in his territory and dwelled in Shem's(Ham's Brother) territory.

But in all this I ask where do Far eastern Asians fall in? Wat of below Sahara Africa? And Native Americas?

Lol grin Bible is so inconsistent and incomplete. Why is holy spirit this impotent?

loool this concept of ham and bullshit is what these Mormons in their testament of shit put forward to promote slavery. They said we were cursed to serve them. So I'm like after using this same god to sell you to slavery you still worship him 'in the beauty of his holiness'. Africans are soo fucking sloow Nigerians especially . its one of the few times I'm not happy being nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
true,Africans are ssstupid to adopt Christianity and Islam

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by rotzy5: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
black tribe must have come from 1 of the 3 son's of noah. b.cos d bible let us to understand that only noah & his family survived d deluge

1 Like

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by FOWOSIRE: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
mutation due to attempts to adapt to their individual environmenrs and also if we are look at the world's creation from judeo-christianic view, we can't exactly claim the first man and woman were white or black, they are at best coloured, jews are not exactly white or black, they are more like darker than white people, with less pointed nose and so on.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
FOWOSIRE: mutation due to attempts to adapt to their individual environmenrs and also if we are look at the world's creation from judeo-christianic view, we can't exactly claim the first man and woman were white or black, they are at best coloured, jews are not exactly white or black, they are more like darker than white people, with less pointed nose and so on.

So u assert that Adam had Jewish features

I hope u jst addressed this Adam and Eve thing for d sake of the topic
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Johnjnr(m): 12:56am On Dec 02, 2013
when we talk of mutation we talk of the change in cell strcture of humans due to environmental changes, that can be transfered to offsprings. Mutation affect the DNA which is responsible for genetic transfer
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by NoProphecy: 4:30am On Dec 02, 2013
macof:

The curse of Ham, is correct. Ham saw Noah's junk (after he got drunk and passed out n.aked), so Noah made him black and a slave (as well as all of his descendants). You see, the bible is all about LOVE and a true source of morality.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Pukkah: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2013
NoProphecy:

The curse of Ham, is correct. Ham saw Noah's junk (after he got drunk and passed out n.aked), so Noah made him black and a slave (as well as all of his descendants). You see, the bible is all about LOVE and a true source of morality.

Did Noah's curse change the colour of Ham immediately or that of Ham's offsprings? What was the colour of Ham's wife?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2013
NoProphecy:

False.
Ham was not cursed, show me the verse were Ham was cursed and I'll show u only Canaan(Ham's son) was cursed.

By the way Phut wasn't black atol
If u study the Bible and know his history
U can conclude that Cush and Mizraim were the only pure blacks.

Well not dat I take Jewish stories seriously because most of it were formed after the second temple
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
NoProphecy:

So in essence your skin is a curse. People like are the ones that wouldve begged the white men back then to be your master. All about love A true source of morality indeed. I hope this is a fucking sick joke.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
macof:

False.
Ham was not cursed, show me the verse were Ham was cursed and I'll show u only Canaan(Ham's son) was cursed.

By the way Phut wasn't black atol
If u study the Bible and know his history
U can conclude that Cush and Mizraim were the only pure blacks.

Well not dat I take Jewish stories seriously because most of it were formed after the second temple

So if I understand you well, God didn't intend to create blacks then suddenly canaan got cursed and his skin changed to black. Bible apologetics lol

1 Like

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ohioleii:

So if I understand you well, God didn't intend to create blacks then suddenly canaan got cursed and his skin changed to black. Bible apologetics lol

Yh according to the Bible(actually according to Christians) blacks were a mistake by God

But keep calm cus Jesus is here cool
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by KiKatanga: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
So God curses us with Black skin? God allowed us to sin, then cursed us all? And when Jesus took all sins upon himself, he didn't take ours?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ki-Katanga:
So God curses us with Black skin? God allowed us to sin, then cursed us all? And when Jesus took all sins upon himself, he didn't take ours?

Its outrageous. I'm a new nairalander and I can't seem to start a new thread. Could you help me with this topic. WHAT PROGRESS OR INVENTION HAS RELIGION BROUGHT TO US AS A COUNTRY. I never knew its so hard to think of what good religion has done.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
Talk about mass mental genocide,that is what Religion is presently doing? How do you expect a people whose thinking faculty is in shackles to reason with common sense. I am glad i have escaped the prison walls of religion. I urge others to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
ifeness: Talk about mass mental genocide,that is what Religion is presently doing? How do you expect a people whose thinking faculty is in shackles to reason with common sense. I am glad i have escaped the prison walls of religion. I urge others to do so.

ITS SOOO HAARD getting Nigerians to think. In spite of their problems. Someone said we can't question God. I posed all the boko haram killings and you can't question this sick Bleep of a god? He said no. So if you're the president younwouldnt mind boko haram. He said it is written. NIGERIA AND ALL THE MENTAL SLAVES

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2013
NoProphecy:

I think you are sick in the head and need treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by NoProphecy: 2:23am On Dec 03, 2013
ROSSIKE:

I think you are sick in the head and need treatment.

I am no more sick than Noah! I have not gotten drunk and passed out on the floor naked. God blessed Noah. He murdered everyone on the planet but Noah and his family. "Noah was in his generations a man righteous and whole-hearted; Noah walked with God."
Genesis Chapter 9:
25. And he said, "Cursed be Canaan; he shall be a slave among slaves to his brethren."
26. And he said, "Blessed be the Lord, the God of Shem, and may Canaan be a slave to them.
27. May God expand Japheth, and may He dwell in the tents of Shem, and may Canaan be a slave to them."

So when Noah cursed his son for seeing him passed out and naked (after getting drunk), he was behaving in consort with God. He was totally cool with slavery and felt that the institution was worthy of putting on his son's progeny. God is cool with slavery, get over it. Moses said "Let MY people go!" He did not say "End the system of owning human beings."
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2013
NoProphecy:

I am no more sick than Noah! I have not gotten drunk and passed out on the floor naked. God blessed Noah. He murdered everyone on the planet but Noah and his family. "Noah was in his generations a man righteous and whole-hearted; Noah walked with God."
Genesis Chapter 9:
25. And he said, "Cursed be Canaan; he shall be a slave among slaves to his brethren."
26. And he said, "Blessed be the Lord, the God of Shem, and may Canaan be a slave to them.
27. May God expand Japheth, and may He dwell in the tents of Shem, and may Canaan be a slave to them."

So when Noah cursed his son for seeing him passed out and naked (after getting drunk), he was behaving in consort with God. He was totally cool with slavery and felt that the institution was worthy of putting on his son's progeny. God is cool with slavery, get over it. Moses said "Let MY people go!" He did not say "End the system of owning human beings."

Ham was never cursed, Canaan was.

Am getting tired of this silliness <sad
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
ifeness: true,Africans are ssstupid to adopt Christianity and Islam

So you want us to worship idols and statues?

-----

Back to the original topic, Adam and Eve were black and they came from East Africa. Somewhere in the Afar, Somali or Oromo region in Northern Ethiopia to be exact. grin
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
yousuf12:

So you want us to worship idols and statues?

-----

Nobody worships idols and statues.

The idols are used to represent the Gods. It's the Gods that are worshipped, like ur ancestors did.

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
My ancestors never worshipped Gods, they were monotheists who worshipped one god; Wãq. They knew God was up there then Islam came East Africa and my people were the first to convert to Islam (because it confirmed their beliefs that there was only one God) even before the Prophet Muhammad's own Quraysh tribe and the rest of the Arabs. In Zeila' in Northern Somalia by the Djiboutian border, you can find one of the few mosques in the world that has two Qiblah's thus indicating how early Islam came to my land. Alhamdoulillah.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
onuwaje:
If humans evolve den every other specie evolve.. #scientificallyspeaking

Just because the whites wrote d bible doesn't mean that there was no black during the days of adam and eve.. And u must also remember that adam had children apart from cain and abel.. Bear that in mind
so?
Was it not eve that gave him those children?
So y do we have blacks now, that's Ops question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Answer These Bible Questions? Try Let's See. / Do People Still Go Out To Preach & Convert People In Real Time? / ‘onaiyekan, Mbang Want Ayokunle’s Inauguration As CAN President Scuttled’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.