Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? (11743 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen / If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? / Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
yousuf12: My ancestors never worshipped Gods, they were monotheists who worshipped one god; Wãq. They knew God was up there then Islam came East Africa and my people were the first to convert to Islam (because it confirmed their beliefs that there was only one God) even before the Prophet Muhammad's own Quraysh tribe and the rest of the Arabs. In Zeila' in Northern Somalia by the Djiboutian border, you can find one of the few mosques in the world that has two Qiblah's thus indicating how early Islam came to my land. Alhamdoulillah.

You are from Somalia?

I have read about the Somali God-Waq.

That's beautiful, but why leave Waq worship to worship in the Arabic system of Islam?

There's nothing like living wat ancestors have left behind
The Arabs don't care about Somalis, so why stick ur head out for them?

My ancestors were not monotheistic, but they worshipped a supreme God through other Gods who happen to all be his heavenly firstborns

As I always say, Humans can't fully/perfectly understand the universe and different people wit different understanding.
The Somalis pagan spirituality is the only monotheistic I know, just goes to prove that Im right wit how different people have different understanding.

This however doesn't mean one perspective is the one truth and others are wrong
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
macof:

You are from Somalia?

I have read about the Somali God-Waq.

That's beautiful, but why leave Waq worship to worship in the Arabic system of Islam?

There's nothing like living wat ancestors have left behind
The Arabs don't care about Somalis, so why stick ur head out for them?

My ancestors were not monotheistic, but they worshipped a supreme God through other Gods who happen to all be his heavenly firstborns

As I always say, Humans can't fully/perfectly understand the universe and different people wit different understanding.
The Somalis pagan spirituality is the only monotheistic I know, just goes to prove that Im right wit how different people have different understanding.

This however doesn't mean one perspective is the one truth and others are wrong

First of all, Islam is not exclusively Arabian, nor did the Arabs come with their warships & troops to forcefully convert us to Islam, they came seek refuge among the Abyssinians. Islam flourished and the Christian and Waqist people were converting to Islam in their thousands.
Somalis and other Horners accepted Islam long before the Arabs because Islam was in line with much of their beliefs.

Somalis really don't care who likes them or who cares about them, they themselves are overly prideful people thus wouldn't care if Khaled from Iraq hates them or not.

Islam is the true religion of God, we are sure of that.
But let me ask you why you despise Islam? I read and commented on your topic where you claimed that all the terrorists are Muslim.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
yousuf12:

First of all, Islam is not exclusively Arabian, nor did the Arabs come with their warships & troops to forcefully convert us to Islam, they came seek refuge among the Abyssinians. Islam flourished and the Christian and Waqist people were converting to Islam in their thousands.
Somalis and other Horners accepted Islam long before the Arabs because Islam was in line with much of their beliefs.

Somalis really don't care who likes them or who cares about them, they themselves are overly prideful people thus wouldn't care if Khaled from Iraq hates them or not.

Islam is the true religion of God, we are sure of that.
But let me ask you why you despise Islam? I read and commented on your topic where you claimed that all the terrorists are Muslim.

I don't despise Islam, I despise the foolish Africa muslims who have sold themselves to Arab brainwash.

Islam's God is Allah whom the Arabian ancestors have been worshiping right from time as pagans. Why should non-Arabs succumb to Arab philosophy when their ancestors were wise and glorious practicing their own spirituality
It is complete mental slavery.

Everyone should worship the God of their fathers and leave the foreigners God alone

1 Like

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
macof:

I don't despise Islam, I despise the foolish Africa muslims who have sold themselves to Arab brainwash.

Islam's God is Allah whom the Arabian ancestors have been worshiping right from time as pagans. Why should non-Arabs succumb to Arab philosophy when their ancestors were wise and glorious practicing their own spirituality
It is complete mental slavery.

Everyone should worship the God of their fathers and leave the foreigners God alone

Allah means The God in Arabic (Al Ilah), meaning that there is no other god. So I don't understand where you are coming from.

Let me correct you here, pagan Arabs worshipped Hubal (main god), Lãt, Manaf, 'Uzza, Manãt, Dushara, Al-Qaum and etc. But not Allah.

If you don't despise Islam then why don't you say the same about Christianity and Judaism? you should hate all the Semitic people equally since they came to Africa and 'brainwashed' Africans in to embracing their religions.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
yousuf12:

Allah means The God in Arabic (Al Ilah), meaning that there is no other god. So I don't understand where you are coming from.

Let me correct you here, pagan Arabs worshipped Hubal (main god), Lãt, Manaf, 'Uzza, Manãt, Dushara, Al-Qaum and etc. But not Allah.

If you don't despise Islam then why don't you say the same about Christianity and Judaism? you should hate all the Semitic people equally since they came to Africa and 'brainwashed' Africans in to embracing their religions.

El means the God in Hebrew, Yet Many Gods existed.

By the way, Hubal was Allah
Mohammed's father was named Abdullah-servant of Allah, and if u study deeper into Arab and Islam's history u would know that Mohammed's granddad was a priest of hubal. Hubal was the chief God, hence the name "Allah" to show respect.

In Yoruba OrishaNla is the chief Orisha. "Nla" means Great or Big, to show respect.

I do same on christianity and judaism, these religions have too many secrets and lies which people have begun to find out-including me.

I would keep telling people that it's best and the only proper thing to worship the God of ur ancestors
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
macof:

El means the God in Hebrew, Yet Many Gods existed.

By the way, Hubal was Allah
Mohammed's father was named Abdullah-servant of Allah, and if u study deeper into Arab and Islam's history u would know that Mohammed's granddad was a priest of hubal. Hubal was the chief God, hence the name "Allah" to show respect.

In Yoruba OrishaNla is the chief Orisha. "Nla" means Great or Big, to show respect.

I do same on christianity and judaism, these religions have too many secrets and lies which people have begun to find out-including me.

I would keep telling people that it's best and the only proper thing to worship the God of ur ancestors

I see how you make a connection between Allah and Abdullah but trust me it is not like that. Abdullah or Abd ullah means Servant of god - not Abdallah which means Servant of Allah. Hubal was not Allah. Hubal was the main pagan god and his statue was inside the Ka'bah.
The prophet Muhammad pbuh told people that God is Allah - Al Ilah: The God.
Pagan arabs would never referred to Hubal as Allah because they knew he was one of many and therefore wouldn't single him out. I'm well versed in Arabian and Horn African religions so I know this stuff.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
yousuf12:

I see how you make a connection between Allah and Abdullah but trust me it is not like that. Abdullah or Abd ullah means Servant of god - not Abdallah which means Servant of Allah. Hubal was not Allah. Hubal was the main pagan god and his statue was inside the Ka'bah.
The prophet Muhammad pbuh told people that God is Allah - Al Ilah: The God.
Pagan arabs would never referred to Hubal as Allah because they knew he was one of many and therefore wouldn't single him out. I'm well versed in Arabian and Horn African religions so I know this stuff.

Lol Precisely If the name ally was used to refer to hubal in pre-Islam Arabia it was out of respect of his status as chief God.

Mohamed only wanted his way and he had been influenced by Jews which was very wrong.

he learned monotheism from Israel and even called Allah same as the Israel God(Yahweh) this proves Mohammed's confusion because Yahweh is not the head God but a God of mountains.

You are not making sense here and u are in blind denial. If Hubal's devotees could have "Allah" in their names then they referred to Hubal as Allah.

I also have my fair share of knowledge in world religions and spiritualities.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
yousuf12: My ancestors never worshipped Gods, they were monotheists who worshipped one god; Wãq. They knew God was up there then Islam came East Africa and my people were the first to convert to Islam (because it confirmed their beliefs that there was only one God) even before the Prophet Muhammad's own Quraysh tribe and the rest of the Arabs. In Zeila' in Northern Somalia by the Djiboutian border, you can find one of the few mosques in the world that has two Qiblah's thus indicating how early Islam came to my land. Alhamdoulillah.

It was not pure monotheism. Im sure there were other minor spirit worship involved.

its the same with the Oromo today.

heres about Somali Religion:

The Ancient Religions of Eebe Waaq ( Dhaqankii Eebe-Waaq)

The Old Religion

Religion in arabic is call (Diin) and in old somali is call ( Dhaqan )
The Somali people in pre-islamic times practiced a complex Monotheistic religion ).with a set of Deities superseded by a single all powerful figure called Eebe (God also known as Waaq ). The Equillibrium of the Universe in Somali Mythology was tied with the Love (Gacal ) and between the beloved (Gacalo).or the sky Bull and the Cow
The Universe was said to balance itself on the horns of a The Love and the Beloved or Waaq and Eebe so the Bull and the cow of the sky a beast forever staring at the cow tied to a pole in front of him. Whenever his love turned her eyes away from the Bull, it would result in a physical shift that caused natural disasters on Earth Religious temples were called (Xeero) dating from antiquity known as Taalo were the centers where important ceremonies were held led by a (Wadaad) the priest .

Major Deities

Eebe Eebe is the Somali word for God and was synonymously used for the ancient Cushitic Sky God Waaq. According to Somali Legend Eebe lived in the Heavens and whenever the Somalis successfully prayed for rain it was known as Bar-waaqo (God's rain)

Ayaanle The Ayaanle in Ancient Somalia were known as the good spirits or Angels and acted as mediators between God Eebe ) and Humans. They were said to be bringers of luck and Blessings from Eebe in somali what they call today is Ayaanlayaal

Huur Huur or Xuur was the messenger of Death and had the form of a large bird. The deity was akin to Waaq of and played a similar role in the ancient Somali society.

Nidar Nidar was the righter of wrong. He was considered the champion of those that were exploited by their fellow humans. The deity has survived in modern Somalia as a popular saying; Nidar Ba Ku Heli ("Nidar will find and Punish you"wink

Ancient Tomps and temples

Many Regions of Ancient somalia had cities or specific areas whose names corroborate the stories told in Somali old Religion and the mythology. Places such as Abud waq, Ceel waq , Digil waq and so on another similar towns with the name Waq in it indicate a relation to the old religion practiced in the Somali peninsula . The Tomb of Arraweello (Taalo araweelo) is another popular mythological place in Somalia said to be the final resting place of Queen Arraweello. In modern times it's considered an important place for women.
Ancient Mythology

Habbad ina Kamas

Habbad ina Kamas was a legendary cruel giant who ruled half of Ancient Somalia. His oppressive rule was the complete opposite to the kindness and care that was bestowed upon the other half of the land ruled by the giant Biriir ina Barqo. He was defeated and killed in battle by Biriir when he found out about the abuse and neglect through the mouths of his human subjects.

Biriir ina Barqo

Biriir ina Barqo was a legendary heroic Giant in Ancient Somalia known for his just rule and kindness. He lived in a cave called Shimbiraale(the cave of birds) and used to wear a heavy ring that no man could lift. He answered the pleas of those suffering under the rule of the giant called Habbad and defeated him in battle. He then united the two lands and ushered in a long period of peace.

Qori ismaris

Qori ismaris was a man who could transform himself into a Hyenaman by rubbing himself with a magic stick at nightfall and by repeating this process could return to his human state before dawn.

Dhegdheer

Dhegdheer was a female cannibalistic demon who hunted in Somali forests, her victims were usually wandering or lost.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 04, 2013
macof:

Lol Precisely If the name ally was used to refer to hubal in pre-Islam Arabia it was out of respect of his status as chief God.

Mohamed only wanted his way and he had been influenced by Jews which was very wrong.

he learned monotheism from Israel and even called Allah same as the Israel God(Yahweh) this proves Mohammed's confusion because Yahweh is not the head God but a God of mountains.

You are not making sense here and u are in blind denial. If Hubal's devotees could have "Allah" in their names then they referred to Hubal as Allah.

I also have my fair share of knowledge in world religions and spiritualities.

No that's what you think. Hubal was never called Allah so stop coming up with funny theories just because you want brand Islam as an Arabian religion.

If you want to talk about the Arabian pagan religion start a new topic for us because what we are talking about is beside the original poster's topic.

PAGAN 9JA:

It was not pure monotheism. Im sure there were other minor spirit worship involved.

its the same with the Oromo today.

heres about Somali Religion:

The Ancient Religions of Eebe Waaq ( Dhaqankii Eebe-Waaq)

The Old Religion

Religion in arabic is call (Diin) and in old somali is call ( Dhaqan )
The Somali people in pre-islamic times practiced a complex Monotheistic religion ).with a set of Deities superseded by a single all powerful figure called Eebe (God also known as Waaq ). The Equillibrium of the Universe in Somali Mythology was tied with the Love (Gacal ) and between the beloved (Gacalo).or the sky Bull and the Cow
The Universe was said to balance itself on the horns of a The Love and the Beloved or Waaq and Eebe so the Bull and the cow of the sky a beast forever staring at the cow tied to a pole in front of him. Whenever his love turned her eyes away from the Bull, it would result in a physical shift that caused natural disasters on Earth Religious temples were called (Xeero) dating from antiquity known as Taalo were the centers where important ceremonies were held led by a (Wadaad) the priest .

Major Deities

Eebe Eebe is the Somali word for God and was synonymously used for the ancient Cushitic Sky God Waaq. According to Somali Legend Eebe lived in the Heavens and whenever the Somalis successfully prayed for rain it was known as Bar-waaqo (God's rain)

Ayaanle The Ayaanle in Ancient Somalia were known as the good spirits or Angels and acted as mediators between God Eebe ) and Humans. They were said to be bringers of luck and Blessings from Eebe in somali what they call today is Ayaanlayaal

Huur Huur or Xuur was the messenger of Death and had the form of a large bird. The deity was akin to Waaq of and played a similar role in the ancient Somali society.

Nidar Nidar was the righter of wrong. He was considered the champion of those that were exploited by their fellow humans. The deity has survived in modern Somalia as a popular saying; Nidar Ba Ku Heli ("Nidar will find and Punish you"wink

Ancient Tomps and temples

Many Regions of Ancient somalia had cities or specific areas whose names corroborate the stories told in Somali old Religion and the mythology. Places such as Abud waq, Ceel waq , Digil waq and so on another similar towns with the name Waq in it indicate a relation to the old religion practiced in the Somali peninsula . The Tomb of Arraweello (Taalo araweelo) is another popular mythological place in Somalia said to be the final resting place of Queen Arraweello. In modern times it's considered an important place for women.
Ancient Mythology

Habbad ina Kamas

Habbad ina Kamas was a legendary cruel giant who ruled half of Ancient Somalia. His oppressive rule was the complete opposite to the kindness and care that was bestowed upon the other half of the land ruled by the giant Biriir ina Barqo. He was defeated and killed in battle by Biriir when he found out about the abuse and neglect through the mouths of his human subjects.

Biriir ina Barqo

Biriir ina Barqo was a legendary heroic Giant in Ancient Somalia known for his just rule and kindness. He lived in a cave called Shimbiraale(the cave of birds) and used to wear a heavy ring that no man could lift. He answered the pleas of those suffering under the rule of the giant called Habbad and defeated him in battle. He then united the two lands and ushered in a long period of peace.

Qori ismaris

Qori ismaris was a man who could transform himself into a Hyenaman by rubbing himself with a magic stick at nightfall and by repeating this process could return to his human state before dawn.

Dhegdheer

Dhegdheer was a female cannibalistic demon who hunted in Somali forests, her victims were usually wandering or lost.

Dhaqan means culture in Somali not religion. Same with Hiddo, it means tradition.

All Nidar, Qorismaris, Dhegdheer and the others are just tales or stories that most Somali kids are told when they are young, Somali bed time stories basically. Ayaanle is a good spirit as you said and not a god.
The only god we had was Waaq.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 7:53am On Dec 04, 2013
yousuf12:

No that's what you think. Hubal was never called Allah so stop coming up with funny theories just because you want brand Islam as an Arabian religion.

If you want to talk about the Arabian pagan religion start a new topic for us because what we are talking about is beside the original poster's topic.
For the reason of not causing a total derail of the topic, I'll stop here.

Dhaqan means culture in Somali not religion. Same with Hiddo, it means tradition.

All Nidar, Qorismaris, Dhegdheer and the others are just tales or stories that most Somali kids are told when they are young, Somali bed time stories basically. Ayaanle is a good spirit as you said and not a god.

And why didnt your people continue honoring Waaq? The God of ur ancestors

I find it a dehumanizing act to personally sell oneself into foreign brainwash.
Wats wrong wit Waaq and the way he was worshipped that you all had to give in to a foreign God?

1 Like

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2013
yousuf12:

islam is reformed Arab religion. whether you like it or not.

Pagan culture and religion - not much difference.

Even here in Nigeria, christians and muslims brand actual religious stuff, spirit dances, etc. , as "culture".

you are just saying they are stories because you fellows dont practice the religion anymore.

The Gods have survived in these stories and other minor rituals.

so you said ayanle is a good spirit. You believe in Ayanle?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Macof

That's simple, Islam is the truth.
To us Allah is not a foreign god rather the only God and He is the Lord of the worlds.

@PAGAN 9JA

That's your opinion and you are entitled to one.

We don't think the pagan culture has survived, we just see it as stories much like the Europeans regard Cinderella, The Ugly Duckling and etc. as just stories.

I don't believe in anything from the old religion, I'm a Muslim. Ayanle is actually a name that is given to boys and Ayan is given to girls.

Ayan in the Somali language means good fortune or luck so Ayanle just means the lucky one.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by KiKatanga: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
yousuf12: @Macof

To us Allah is not a foreign god rather the only God and He is the Lord of the worlds.

@PAGAN 9JA

We don't think the pagan culture has survived, we just see it as stories much like the Europeans regard Cinderella, The Ugly Duckling and etc. as just stories.

I don't believe in anything from the old religion, I'm a Muslim. Ayanle is actually a name that is given to boys and Ayan is given to girls.

Ayan in the Somali language means good fortune or luck so Ayanle just means the lucky one.

Islam is a brutal, dangerous religion. It has many peaceful adherents, but the words permit and demand several violent and aggressive acts as part of the faith.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ki-Katanga:

Islam is a brutal, dangerous religion. It has many peaceful adherents, but the words permit and demand several violent and aggressive acts as part of the faith.

Right out of the western media's mouthes. Judaism calls for the execution of homosexuals and the bible calls for the killing of infidels.

We could go on forever by comparing Islam to other religions and Islam will always be the most compassionate and reasonable religion.

One thing I have noticed is that the ones who criticise Islam the most are the ones who know the least about it. Take a look at Macof who blatantly claims Hubal and Allah are the same god because he cannot fathom the Arabic word of 'ilah' and it's meaning. If people read about Islam with an unbiased state of mind, I am sure they would be less critical of it.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2013

@PAGAN 9JA

Islam is the truth and the Somali religion is false

Is Allah the God of ur ancestors?
Wats wrong wit worshiping Waaq?

U are just a slave, a lost soul that has no place in society anymore, u have lost all ur roots and now call ur ancestry a fairytale.
No wonder Somalia has lost it all to Arabia

U think ur ancestors were Disney producers smh for ur soul.

Such low consciousness and high brainwash

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
yousuf12:

Right out of the western media's mouthes. Judaism calls for the execution of homosexuals and the bible calls for the killing of infidels.

We could go on forever by comparing Islam to other religions and Islam will always be the most compassionate and reasonable religion.

One thing I have noticed is that the ones who criticise Islam the most are the ones who know the least about it. Take a look at Macof who blatantly claims Hubal and Allah are the same god because he cannot fathom the Arabic word of 'ilah' and it's meaning. If people read about Islam with an unbiased state of mind, I am sure they would be less critical of it.

Mr since u know
Answer why Hubal devotees had "Allah"in their names?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2013

@PAGAN 9JA

I am well aware of the bolded. There was a troll on this forum who used that name.

Yes I think Ayanle was a Spirit-God that represented the forces of good-fortune.

I need to do more research on pre-islamia Somalia and its remains. who knows, we might give rise to a new movement?

Only time will tell. .
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
macof:

Islam is the truth and the Somali religion is false

Is Allah the God of ur ancestors?
Wats wrong wit worshiping Waaq?

U are just a slave, a lost soul that has no place in society anymore, u have lost all ur roots and now call ur ancestry a fairytale.
No wonder Somalia has lost it all to Arabia

U think ur ancestors were Disney producers smh for ur soul.

Such low consciousness and high brainwash

True. It is evident what islam has done to Somalia today.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by KiKatanga: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

True. It is evident what islam has done to Somalia today.

Somalia would not be the country it is today without Islam... It might even have a Government.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ki-Katanga:

Somalia would not be the country it is today without Islam... It might even have a Government.

Somalia is very lucky. Because of islam, it has not one Govt., but many Govts.

Each house is a govt. and has its own private army.

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Actually tribalism caused the fall of the Somali government, get your facts right before jumping on the lambast-Islam-bandwagon.

You can shake your head all you want mate, see if your miniscule brain had computed my words correctly then you would have understood that Nidar, et al were not my ancestors rather they were fictional stories. I mean you can't possibly say the Hyenaman(Qorismaris) was my ancestor lol.

As for Hubal, none of his worshippers had the name Allah in their names, I've already explained this.

Just because I don't worship what my ancestors worshipped doesn't mean that I'm wrong and they are right and vice versa.

I'm still very much Somali, I've got a Somali name, a Somali last name, I speak Somali, think in Somali and consider Somalia my home. So you can stick your false and moronic statment some where the sun don't shine.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
yousuf12: Actually tribalism caused the fall of the Somali government, get your facts right before jumping on the lambast-Islam-bandwagon.

You can shake your head all you want mate, see if your miniscule brain had computed my words correctly then you would have understood that Nidar, et al were not my ancestors rather they were fictional stories. I mean you can't possibly say the Hyenaman(Qorismaris) was my ancestor lol.

As for Hubal, none of his worshippers had the name Allah in their names, I've already explained this.

Just because I don't worship what my ancestors worshipped doesn't mean that I'm wrong and they are right and vice versa.

I'm still very much Somali, I've got a Somali name, a Somali last name, I speak Somali, think in Somali and consider Somalia my home. So you can stick your false and moronic statment some where the sun don't shine.

Tribalism Lol Yh I know where this is heading to
You can rush to ur Arab masters defense at the detriment of ur Nations pride. Anyway I would find out the truth about this matter.

No no, I never referred them as ur ancestors. I kept calling "ur ancestors" because This was their spirituality and how they worshipping God but u call it a fairytale, such a serous thing as spirituality is wat u call fairytale.
But of course Islam is no fairytale to u right?

That's a lie Hubal devotess were named after Allah, Mohammed's father is a perfect example.

After referring to Ur ancestors as high fairy story tellers you know try to retract ur statements and insults.
Listen I know Islam isn't wrong, neither am I absolutely right.

As I said before I am not against Islam but against Non-Arab muslims
It's an insult to ur ancestors to slave urself to foreigners as such
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:54am On Dec 05, 2013
yousuf12: Actually tribalism caused the fall of the Somali government, get your facts right before jumping on the lambast-Islam-bandwagon.

Thats what they all say, when they dont want to admit it is the fault of their religion. They blame it on tribe or other such pointless issues.

Somali tribes are not even proper tribes like other African tribes or Nigerian tribes, where we form separate ethnic groups.

Somali tribes are more like clans that even intermarry, because they belong to the same "tribe"/"ethnic group" of Somali.

Al Shabab is the Somalia-based cell of the militant Islamist group al-Qaeda , formally recognized in 2012. As of 2012, the group controls large swathes of the southern parts of the country, where it is said to have imposed its own strict form of Sharia (law).

Al-Shabaab's composition is multiethnic, with its leadership positions mainly occupied by Afghanistan- and Iraq-trained ethnic Somalis and foreigners.

SO therefore it is not a tribal force. but an international-composed islamic one.

Foreign leaders and members:

Fazul Abdullah Mohammed: Mohammed, a Kenyan national, was appointed by Osama bin Laden as al Qaeda's leader in East Africa in late 2009. Before the death of Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan, Mohammed served as the military operations chief for al Qaeda in East Africa. He was an experienced al Qaeda leader who is known to be able to move in and out of East African countries with ease. In August 2008, he eluded a police dragnet in Kenya. Mohammed had been hiding in Somalia with Shabaab and the Islamic Courts for years. Mohammed was considered to be Shabaab's military leader, while Sheikh Muktar Abdelrahman Abu Zubeyr was Shabaab's spiritual leader. He was killed on June 8, 2011.
Shaykh Muhammad Abu Fa'id: Fai'd, a Saudi citizen, serves as a top financier and a "manager" for Shabaab.
Abu Musa Mombasa: Mombasa, a Pakistani citizen, serves as Shabaab's chief of security and training.
Abu Mansoor Al-Amriki: Amriki, whose real name was Omar Hammami, was a U.S. citizen who converted to Islam and traveled to Somalia in 2006. Once in Somalia, he quickly rose through the ranks. He served as a military commander, recruiter, financier, and propagandist. Amriki appeared in several Shabaab propaganda tapes. He became a primary recruiter for Al Shabaab; issued written statements on their behalf and appeared in its propaganda videos and audio recordings. An indictment unsealed in August 2010 charged him with providing material support to terrorists.In January 2013, Amriki was ousted from al-Shabaab because it felt he had joined in a "narcissistic pursuit of fame". He then publicly voiced ideological differences with the group via YouTube and Twitter, asserting that local militant leaders were only concerned with fighting in Somalia and not globally. He was assassinated by the insurgents in September 2013.[71] He was removed from the FBI's Most Wanted Terrorists list in November 2013.
Abdikadar Mohamed Abdikadar "Ikrima": a Kenya-born Somali Al-Shabaab commander alleged by the Kenyan government to have planned several attacks in the country, including a plot to target the UN's bureau in Nairobi, the Kenyan parliamentary building, and an Ethiopian restaurant patronized by Somali government representatives. According to US officials, Abdikadar was also a close associate of the late Al-Qaeda operatives Harun Fazul and Saleh Nabhan.
Mahmud Mujajir: Mujajir, a Sudanese citizen, is Shabaab's chief of recruitment for suicide bombers.
Samantha Lewthwaite: Allegedly an Al-Shabaab member, she is believed to have been behind an attack on a sports bar in Mombasa in 2012. Widow of 7/7 suicide bomber Germaine Lindsay.
Issa Osman Issa: Issa serves as a top al-Qaeda recruiter and military strategist for Shabaab. Before joining, he participated in the simultaneous attacks on the U.S. embassies in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam in 1998. He has been described as a central player in the simultaneous attacks on the Paradise Hotel in Kikambala, Kenya, in 2002, and the attempt that year to down an Israeli airliner in Mombasa.

Its not about whether you are wrong or right. Infact I dont blame you. You have been brainwashed since birth and were born into an islamic family. also you dont have a brain of your own and are obviously scared of going to hell. it is understandable.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 05, 2013
Your ignorance have reach unmatched heights now.
Mate do you know a thing or two about Mohammad Siad Bare and the tribal rebels who overthrew him?
The former president Mohammad Siad Bare was Darod like myself, there were four main rebel groups
SNM (Ishak clan rebels)
SSDF (A Darod subtribe rebel group; the Mijartaine which is my subtribe)
SPM (Another Darod subtribe rebel group; the Ogaden)
USC (The Hawiya clan rebels)
Where does Islam come in here
Remember this kid, this is a one time history lesson by me.

Calling me a slave is a bit of an Ironic statement since my people never went through slavery, never went on ships with chains, were never whipped by a white man and were never called 'Negroes'. But guess who went through that?

I think you have comprehension difficulties. This is what I said when I was replied back to PAGAN 9JA.

"We don't think the pagan culture has survived, we just see it as stories much like the Europeans regard Cinderella, The Ugly Duckling and etc. as just stories. "

Now if you see my previous commentes you would know that I am not talking about my ancestors nor am I talking about Waaq but I am talking about Nidar, Qorismaris and Dhegdheer. It is true that these are only stories, ask the next Somali you see.

Prophet Muhammad's father was called Abdullah which means 'servant of God' this doesn't mean Allah or Hubal or whatever little god you are making up here, it just means god and it doesn't specify which one. As for you saying that Hubal is Allah lol proof or keep your mouth shut.

Condescending fool, understand what I said and come up with a worthy reply. Don't get mad at me just because I don't submit to your weird theories. The Religion of Waaq is gone, if you are not going to worship Waaq then why the hell do you care?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Thats what they all say, when they dont want to admit it is the fault of their religion. They blame it on tribe or other such pointless issues.

Somali tribes are not even proper tribes like other African tribes or Nigerian tribes, where we form separate ethnic groups.

Somali tribes are more like clans that even intermarry, because they belong to the same "tribe"/"ethnic group" of Somali.

Al Shabab is the Somalia-based cell of the militant Islamist group al-Qaeda , formally recognized in 2012. As of 2012, the group controls large swathes of the southern parts of the country, where it is said to have imposed its own strict form of Sharia (law).

Al-Shabaab's composition is multiethnic, with its leadership positions mainly occupied by Afghanistan- and Iraq-trained ethnic Somalis and foreigners.

SO therefore it is not a tribal force. but an international-composed islamic one.

Foreign leaders and members:

Fazul Abdullah Mohammed: Mohammed, a Kenyan national, was appointed by Osama bin Laden as al Qaeda's leader in East Africa in late 2009. Before the death of Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan, Mohammed served as the military operations chief for al Qaeda in East Africa. He was an experienced al Qaeda leader who is known to be able to move in and out of East African countries with ease. In August 2008, he eluded a police dragnet in Kenya. Mohammed had been hiding in Somalia with Shabaab and the Islamic Courts for years. Mohammed was considered to be Shabaab's military leader, while Sheikh Muktar Abdelrahman Abu Zubeyr was Shabaab's spiritual leader. He was killed on June 8, 2011.
Shaykh Muhammad Abu Fa'id: Fai'd, a Saudi citizen, serves as a top financier and a "manager" for Shabaab.
Abu Musa Mombasa: Mombasa, a Pakistani citizen, serves as Shabaab's chief of security and training.
Abu Mansoor Al-Amriki: Amriki, whose real name was Omar Hammami, was a U.S. citizen who converted to Islam and traveled to Somalia in 2006. Once in Somalia, he quickly rose through the ranks. He served as a military commander, recruiter, financier, and propagandist. Amriki appeared in several Shabaab propaganda tapes. He became a primary recruiter for Al Shabaab; issued written statements on their behalf and appeared in its propaganda videos and audio recordings. An indictment unsealed in August 2010 charged him with providing material support to terrorists.In January 2013, Amriki was ousted from al-Shabaab because it felt he had joined in a "narcissistic pursuit of fame". He then publicly voiced ideological differences with the group via YouTube and Twitter, asserting that local militant leaders were only concerned with fighting in Somalia and not globally. He was assassinated by the insurgents in September 2013.[71] He was removed from the FBI's Most Wanted Terrorists list in November 2013.
Abdikadar Mohamed Abdikadar "Ikrima": a Kenya-born Somali Al-Shabaab commander alleged by the Kenyan government to have planned several attacks in the country, including a plot to target the UN's bureau in Nairobi, the Kenyan parliamentary building, and an Ethiopian restaurant patronized by Somali government representatives. According to US officials, Abdikadar was also a close associate of the late Al-Qaeda operatives Harun Fazul and Saleh Nabhan.
Mahmud Mujajir: Mujajir, a Sudanese citizen, is Shabaab's chief of recruitment for suicide bombers.
Samantha Lewthwaite: Allegedly an Al-Shabaab member, she is believed to have been behind an attack on a sports bar in Mombasa in 2012. Widow of 7/7 suicide bomber Germaine Lindsay.
Issa Osman Issa: Issa serves as a top al-Qaeda recruiter and military strategist for Shabaab. Before joining, he participated in the simultaneous attacks on the U.S. embassies in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam in 1998. He has been described as a central player in the simultaneous attacks on the Paradise Hotel in Kikambala, Kenya, in 2002, and the attempt that year to down an Israeli airliner in Mombasa.

Its not about whether you are wrong or right. Infact I dont blame you. You have been brainwashed since birth and were born into an islamic family. also you dont have a brain of your own and are obviously scared of going to hell. it is understandable.

Right what exactly does this prove? The Somali government fell in 1991, Al Shabaab is post 2006, you are 15 years late with this accusation.
I seriously suggest you read up on the Somali civil war.

As for Alshabaab, you are acting like Somali people support this lol, they have brainwashed a few youths but the majority of Somalis are against them. They are nearly defeated anyway so what exactly is your point here?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 05, 2013
One thing I have noticed, is that you guys keep saying I'm brainwashed or I'm submitting to an Arabian religion and what not, that clearly shows you don't respect Islam a tiny bit. Because if you really believed that none of us are right and none of us are wrong, my religious views would not have bothered you this much.

If I'm brainwashed then so be it, Islam is wonderful Alhamdoulillah.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:24am On Dec 05, 2013
yousuf12:

Right what exactly does this prove? The Somali government fell in 1991, Al Shabaab is post 2006, you are 15 years late with this accusation.
I seriously suggest you read up on the Somali civil war.

As for Alshabaab, you are acting like Somali people support this lol, they have brainwashed a few youths but the majority of Somalis are against them. They are nearly defeated anyway so what exactly is your point here?

So? The mess Al Shabab has made of Somalia is way more than that made by the fall of the Govt.

Whether you like it or not, islam has contributed (if not started), the destruction of SOmalia.

You are against them only recently, that too not everyone. Initially you fellows supported them.

now pay for it.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:26am On Dec 05, 2013
yousuf12: One thing I have noticed, is that you guys keep saying I'm brainwashed or I'm submitting to an Arabian religion and what not, that clearly shows you don't respect Islam a tiny bit. Because if you really believed that none of us are right and none of us are wrong, my religious views would not have bothered you this much.

Ofcourse you cant expect us to respect islam. islam destroyed the northern part of my nation.

Today my tribe is considered a terrorist tribe because of islam, when in fact we were the victims of forced islamic invasion and conversion.

maybe islam is wonderful for you, but to us and the rest of the world, it is a serious threat.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2013
yousuf12: One thing I have noticed, is that you guys keep saying I'm brainwashed or I'm submitting to an Arabian religion and what not, that clearly shows you don't respect Islam a tiny bit. Because if you really believed that none of us are right and none of us are wrong, my religious views would not have bothered you this much.

It bothers me because Africa has suffered a lot and Islam is holding us captive. U are happy being like this because u have been brainwashed now like a puppet.

Your ancestors were glorious pagans but some Arabs go and tell you that ur ancestors are going to hell and so are u if u continue in their ways and u blindly believe.

Were Your ancestors not Godly? Were they not far more righteous than these terrorist muslims in your country today?

Yes of course wonderful for Arabs not non-Arabs, and u are not Arab

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2013
yousuf12:

Calling me a slave is a bit of an Ironic statement since my people never went through slavery, never went on ships with chains, were never whipped by a white man and were never called 'Negroes'. But guess who went through that?
Seriously? Is this wat this is about
Go to South America you see people who were never brainwashed, who never gave up and gave in to the white men's orders.
Real slavery is wat Somalia has become to Arabia, No chains, No being shipped away but right there in ur home u slave urself to Their will and of course do not see this because of ur high brainwash.

I think you have comprehension difficulties. This is what I said when I was replied back to PAGAN 9JA.
When u post in a comprehensive manner than everyone would understand as u wish

"We don't think the pagan culture has survived, we just see it as stories much like the Europeans regard Cinderella, The Ugly Duckling and etc. as just stories. "
and that's the first damage Islam did to ur people.
It destroyed your culture and turned it's stories to mere fairytales

Now if you see my previous commentes you would know that I am not talking about my ancestors nor am I talking about Waaq but I am talking about Nidar, Qorismaris and Dhegdheer. It is true that these are only stories, ask the next Somali you see.
I have resolved this already, why take us back?

Prophet Muhammad's father was called Abdullah which means 'servant of God' this doesn't mean Allah or Hubal or whatever little god you are making up here, it just means god and it doesn't specify which one. As for you saying that Hubal is Allah lol proof or keep your mouth shut.
lol with this logic

Orishagbemi- The Gods Carries me would relate to Allah grin

Condescending fool, understand what I said and come up with a worthy reply. Don't get mad at me just because I don't submit to your weird theories. The Religion of Waaq is gone, if you are not going to worship Waaq then why the hell do you care?

Wats my weird theories
I am preaching Ur ancestral God and u call it weird theories, if I was preaching Islam u would jump with joy smh

Some people have lost it all

1 Like

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2013
The funny thing brother macof, is that these people think we are preaching our religion to them, when in fact, we are preaching their own ancestral religion to them.

If we wanted , we could just mind our own business ad let them die.

They dont understand that we are really doing them a favour.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2013
Ki-Katanga:
There are Indians, Chinese, Scandinavians, Mediterraneans, Arabs, Somalis, Fulas, Berbers, Yorubas and millions of others, how did we come from two people?

I have to know because I read the bible but I can't find it.
Genesis 11: 1 to 9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Occult Or Occultism! / The Day A "Bad Guy" Met His Saviour / Can You Answer These Bible Questions? Try Let's See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.