Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised (53867 Views)

When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by adexsimply(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Caracta:

Smh..
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Truckpusher(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
OP apparently you didn't react well enough for her to have the guts to come close enough to plead with you.

There is a way you react when issues like this arises she'll would be so discouraged in making an attempt to see your eyeballs ,in fact she'll change all routes that she is likely to come across you.......show her the other side of you she didn't know it existed cheesy

1 Like

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by explorer001(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
Truckpusher: OP apparently you didn't react well enough for her to have the guts to come close enough to plead with you.

There is a way you react when issues like this arises she'll would be so discouraged in making an attempt to see your eyeballs ,in fact she'll change all routes that she is likely to come across you.......show her the other side of you she didn't know it existed cheesy

LOL...
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by adexsimply(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
grin grin
Truckpusher: OP apparently you didn't react well enough for her to have the guts to come close enough to plead with you.

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Truckpusher(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
What's funny here ? you don't package bullshiit for me and expect an easy ride .
I'll emotionally torment you until you begin to see me as a devil........somebody tried that shiit with me and i ensured she was paid back in her own coin emotionally in fact she never regained her self esteem until she got married and was asking for my forgiveness which i blatantly asked her to go rot in hell if she ever cheats on her husband to be.

Only imagining that some other guy is hanging your babe sends a cold chill in my spine and of course you know guys naa

haba! the kain fucck wey guys dey fucck babe wey no be there own no be for here shocked shocked

as in the guy go tumble her like say she be toy and i have also come to realize that the girls like it that way.

always looking for guys that will ravage them like a monster sad grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Yemlizzy(f): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
This is serious.No one is perfect but i must say what this particular girl did is just so painful.....but despite all life goes on!
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by freda506(f): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by mencade6: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
explorer001: She knelt down, right there, I mean right in the street with everyone watching. This created a big drama as everyone around moved close to see what going on with passers-by stopping to catch a glimpse of the action. Her words in loud voices;
“Forgive me my first love, for you’re my one and only.
I betrayed the trust between us which is our bond.
I’ve imagined this world without you, and its not worth living.
I’m sorry I got tempted with material gains and got distracted in our love journey.
All I need is one chance to prove its only through your eyes I can see.
I promise to give all, pay for my wrong doings in any way just to be in your arms again”
All this words came out amidst tears rolling down her eyes. And with the whole crowd around, I could not figure out what next to do. Then I heard voices from the crowed… “eyah!” “forgiver her” “she really love him” “love is blind” “ I can never do this to any man”….so, wanna know what I did?
op no accept her back
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by henrizzle(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
The same happened to me bro but this time around am using over size goggle to view anyone that comes around me. They don't really know the difference btw maga and rendering help to one in need.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by kundi90(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
This is what I have been saying, is she not a prostitute? Trust me, her boss is just one of her so called "maga". You are now free op. Because of money, they are willing to sleep with ANYTHING!
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by shakur07(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
"Falls from mount everest """ lwkmd
Gab-real:
Op, ur brain don hang? abi popsi don seize ur fone?
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Iaz93: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
undecidedundecided You should have told her to "Go and Die".

Simple!

10 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by cupidora(f): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
Some ppl can tell tales! undecided grin lipsrsealed
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by mencade6: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Iaz93: undecidedundecided You should have told her to "Go and Die".

Simple!

#team-go-and-die

2 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
was contemplating if i could afford to leave my new catch, with the way that babe carry front and back. No way!
You see why you'll always end up with runs girls?
Because you're in it for the front and back. Why won't you get babes who are in it for the cash?
Meanwhile you already have another gf.and u said you've been looking for this opportunity. means your faithfulness during the said relationship is questionable.

My point,don't complain when you get the quality of woman you deserve. A man who's rolling with a babe cos her front and back are big, deserve a runs girl who's interested in how deep his pocket is. So it's just a matter of time before your well endowed new catch will sneak off to find richer men.
Same story all over again.
You guys won't look for quality. Keep sizing up the front and back. Later you'll come to NL and start whining. undecided

13 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
U such an axehole! Ur brain needs tune up! Werey!
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Truckpusher: Only imagining that some other guy is hanging your babe sends a cold chill in my spine and of course you know guys naa

haba! the kain fucck wey guys dey fucck babe wey no be there own no be for here shocked shocked

as in the guy go tumble her like say she be toy and i have also come to realize that the girls like it that way.

Oh! la la la!!!!!
Jesus is Lord.
**whistling away**
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by GooseBaba: 12:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Truckpusher: What's funny here ? you don't package bullshiit for me and expect an easy ride .
I'll emotionally torment you until you begin to see me as a devil........somebody tried that shiit with me and i ensured she was paid back in her own coin emotionally in fact she never regained her self esteem until she got married and was asking for my forgiveness which i blatantly asked her to go rot in hell if she ever cheats on her husband to be.

Only imagining that some other guy is hanging your babe sends a cold chill in my spine and of course you know guys naa

Guy you no lie at all.... When I was in the world and the world revolved around panties,bra and correct ikebe and thinz.

When man go follow babe solve bedmathics equation. From wheelbarrow, to cliffhanger, to snake in a honey pot, jangolova hanging, yansh stretcher with a huge dose of Ky. To 69 at the center of equilibrium. With awesome Orgas..mic explosions.

Come to find out these babes have a loving Husband or live in boyfriend. SOME women will literally send cold shivers down your spine.

1 Like

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Pelummy(f): 12:23am On Nov 30, 2013
Baybe: Always shining teeth angry
na bad thing ? just asking
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by 2sizzlin(m): 12:33am On Nov 30, 2013
tpacalipse: Never ever listen to a woman's apology. As she begged you there, you were supposed to stop the next bike and made a run for it. Or better still, u shud have just poured water on her right there and tell her to shove it up her asss. Every woman who cries while apologizing is a home destroyer, you better destroy her before she destroy u. Good day.

Ehyaaa... Who know wetin crying girls don do this wanundecided
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 30, 2013
What movie?
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Truckpusher(m): 12:59am On Nov 30, 2013
lorretta u:
You see why you'll always end up with runs girls?
Because you're in it for the front and back. Why won't you get babes who are in it for the cash?
Meanwhile you already have another gf.and u said you've been looking for this opportunity. means your faithfulness during the said relationship is questionable.

My point,don't complain when you get the quality of woman you deserve. A man who's rolling with a babe cos her front and back are big, deserve a runs girl who's interested in how deep his pocket is. So it's just a matter of time before your well endowed new catch will sneak off to find richer men.
Same story all over again.
You guys won't look for quality. Keep sizing up the front and back. Later you'll come to NL and start whining. undecided
The way you're campaigning abt this stuff ,are you boyfriendless too? undecided

no chop me ,na question i dey ask oh cheesy grin
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Truckpusher(m): 1:01am On Nov 30, 2013
GooseBaba:

Guy you no lie at all.... When I was in the world and the world revolved around panties,bra and correct ikebe and thinz.

When man go follow babe solve bedmathics equation. From wheelbarrow, to cliffhanger, to snake in a honey pot, jangolova hanging, yansh stretcher with a huge dose of Ky. To 69 at the center of equilibrium. With awesome Orgas..mic explosions.

Come to find out these babes have a loving Husband or live in boyfriend. SOME women will literally send cold shivers down your spine.

You must be a prof in bedmatics grin
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Ebubest(m): 6:05am On Nov 30, 2013
appelmoieddy: Lol...0p what's the title of your story
the apologizer and the unforgiven heart.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2013
I don't need a boyfriend
What do I need a boyfriend for
Truckpusher: The way you're campaigning abt this stuff ,are you boyfriendless too? undecided

no chop me ,na question i dey ask oh cheesy grin
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by kliq(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2013

Simple!
lmao...this got me laughing

grin

1 Like

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by mayorall(m): 7:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Good for the OP. You woo her with money and she decided to eat and eat, the begging is just for the material things you are giving her, one thing I deduced is that you are also dating her cos of her body. 50/50. Pose like a poor and stingy man in your next catch. Good luck.

But if I were you, I will obey the Bible , I will tell the God of restoration to restore me the years that the cankerworms, hookworms had eaten. I will accept the apology and go with full force and a disastrous war with her pus*y and free her when she becomes empty. Idi e ma baje ni.

1 Like

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by IAMBREEZY: 7:11am On Nov 30, 2013
lorretta u: I don't need a boyfriend
What do I need a boyfriend for
alright you need a girlfriend then,or you don't date guys?
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by IAMBREEZY: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2013

Simple!
oya chop knuckle u just said my mind.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Leyqute(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2013
GooseBaba:

this quote is rated 21. Youngsters go and play.
BTW Op, wen will d film b available on CD, DVD and Bluray? I wan watch am again

1 Like

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Iaz93: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2013
IAMBREEZY: oya chop knuckle u just said my mind.
*chops knuckle* grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / 70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.