Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised (53872 Views)

When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by 5yankitstar: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
adexsimply: grin grin grin grin
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
explorer001: She knelt down, right there, I mean right in the street with everyone watching. This created a big drama as everyone around moved close to see what going on with passers-by stopping to catch a glimpse of the action. Her words in loud voices;
“Forgive me my first love, for you’re my one and only.
I betrayed the trust between us which is our bond.
I’ve imagined this world without you, and its not worth living.
I’m sorry I got tempted with material gains and got distracted in our love journey.
All I need is one chance to prove its only through your eyes I can see.
I promise to give all, pay for my wrong doings in any way just to be in your arms again”
All this words came out amidst tears rolling down her eyes. And with the whole crowd around, I could not figure out what next to do. Then I heard voices from the crowed… “eyah!” “forgiver her” “she really love him” “love is blind” “ I can never do this to any man”….so, wanna know what I did?
Bullshit script. Corny, crappy, cliche lines. Try again
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Afolayan123: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Did you run out of MB? undecidedAbeg come finish your nollywood story ooo
bros u bad ooo
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
explorer001: First, I want to ask everyone here…have you ever been in a situation where you have to pick in between two impossible choices? Follow your heart you’ll all say right?....LOL
I mean, there was so little to say, yet there was so much time. My mouth was empty yet with words in my mind. I love this lady still but I was bailed out by Adele’s track: FIRST LOVE. I never knew I could sing the lyrics….

"First Love"
So little to say but so much time,
Despite my empty mouth the words are in my mind.
Please wear the face, the one where you smile,
Because you lighten up my heart when I start to cry.

Forgive me first love, but I'm tired.
I need to get away to feel again.
Try to understand why,
don't get so close to change my mind.
Please wipe that look out of your eyes,
it's bribing me to doubt myself;
Simply, it's tiring.

This love has dried up and stayed behind,
And if I stay I'll be a lie
Then choke on words I'd always hide.
Excuse me first love, but we're through.
I need to taste a kiss from someone new.

Forgive me first love, but I'm too tired.
I'm bored to say the least and I, I lack desire.
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love

After my song, my speech was the exact lyrics from Rihanna’s TAKE A BOW….

"Take A Bow"

Oh, How about a round of applause, Yeah
A standing ovation
Oh, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You're so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

[Chorus:]
Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now (but it's over now)
Go on and take a bow

Grab your clothes and get gone (get gone)
You better hurry up
Before the sprinklers come on (come on)
Talking' bout'
Girl, I love you, you're the one
This just looks like a re-run
Please, what else is on (on)

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Oh, And the award for
The best liar goes to you (goes to you)
For making me believe (that you)
That you could be faithful to me
Let's hear your speech, Oh

How about a round of applause
A standing ovation

Really had me going
Now it's time to go
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
Go on and take a bow
But it's over now

I never believed these two tracks could bail me out at such crucial moment. The funny thing here is, everyone was like….”You’re wicked” “you’re a bad guy” “you could have given her a chance”
Me? Never, first love ko, second love ni…I was glad we ended it. Na just opportunity for me, this girl don nearly kill me with demand. BBM came to android few months after I bought her BB and she was still insisting I buy her Samsung galaxy S4 again. I don suffer, recharge card na every week, chopping nko?...make-up kit, Brazilian hair untop watin? Na me go first get GF?...I no get savings, na God himself deliver me. There is no going back. meanwhile, i was contemplating if i could afford to leave my new catch, with the way that babe carry front and back. No way!
So, did I do anything wrong here people?.....your views.Thanks for reading.
What a waste of my precious mb. Boredom+internet access= Nonsense nollywood story
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by explorer001(m): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
Thanks guys...I've learnt my lesson o, now spending wisely.

1 Like

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by explorer001(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ishilove:
What a waste of my precious mb. Boredom+internet access= Nonsense nollywood story

May be you'll write your own Hollywood story for us to read here one day. Then you'll realise....

"it takes a lot of courage to fry a bunch of plantain without eating out of it"
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by oluamid(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
I knew it! I knew Titanic had a part 2.

*in 2face's voice** OP, you can lie ooo.

Falls from rug.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by princesa(f): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
whiteroses:
na werey thread this one be

no way honey, best thread ever! i could even ask for a re-run,

xpecially the song and lyrics, so apt for the situation...

But the Adele own was quite sorrowful and real, first love don't always last, painful cry

1 Like

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Sike(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
explorer001: First, I want to ask everyone here…have you ever been in a situation where you have to pick in between two impossible choices? Follow your heart you’ll all say right?....LOL
I mean, there was so little to say, yet there was so much time. My mouth was empty yet with words in my mind. I love this lady still but I was bailed out by Adele’s track: FIRST LOVE. I never knew I could sing the lyrics….

"First Love"

Try to understand why,
Simply, it's tiring.

Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love

"Take A Bow"

A standing ovation
Oh, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Trying to apologize
Please, just cut it out

Really had me going
But now it's time to go
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
Go on and take a bow

You better hurry up
Talking' bout'

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Oh, And the award for

A standing ovation

Really had me going
Now it's time to go
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
Go on and take a bow
But it's over now

I never believed these two tracks could bail me out at such crucial moment. The funny thing here is, everyone was like….”You’re wicked” “you’re a bad guy” “you could have given her a chance”
Me? Never, first love ko, second love ni…I was glad we ended it. Na just opportunity for me, this girl don nearly kill me with demand. BBM came to android few months after I bought her BB and she was still insisting I buy her Samsung galaxy S4 again. I don suffer, recharge card na every week, chopping nko?...make-up kit, Brazilian hair untop watin? Na me go first get GF?...I no get savings, na God himself deliver me. There is no going back. meanwhile, i was contemplating if i could afford to leave my new catch, with the way that babe carry front and back. No way!
Is that all?!
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by willibounce: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Very foouu.lish OP.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Testerfuze(m): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2013
why cnt u jst 4giv her?,she's already pleaded in public(only few gals hv d courage 2 do dis),i tink she's truly remorseful nd she has cum 2 realise her mistakes,evri1's prone 2 makin mistakes,we all do....no 1 is perfect,wats d probability dah ur nw catch cn make up 4 "loss-time" Wat if she turns out 2 be a green snake under d green grass,den wat nxt? U'll move on,nd on nd on nd on till u celebrate ur golden jubilee as a barchelor(50) pls a♍ beggin you to reconcile,plsssss
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by browniecay: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2013
Twisted version of our home videos.Naija guys wey i knw smart,sensible n careful.as 4 dx op,i dnt knw whr e 4 cum 4rm.mayb na 1 of dose products of ASUU unwanted pregnancy.I rep naija guy o jawe.wanna continue my moi moi elepo.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 01, 2013
Indulging him lol. Did u see me acknwoledge him?
Duke_Nija:

Gosh!!! Who are these kids? Loretta stop indulging these lads.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by safedriveng: 1:22am On Dec 01, 2013
obalolaunited: U don fffffkup u should have knelt down also to tell her Pls am no more interested... Super story who directed the script

Gbam!!!!!!
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Pain(m): 2:11am On Dec 01, 2013
What is the name of this novel? When will it be in the stores?
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 01, 2013
lorretta u:
You see why you'll always end up with runs girls?
Because you're in it for the front and back. Why won't you get babes who are in it for the cash?
Meanwhile you already have another gf.and u said you've been looking for this opportunity. means your faithfulness during the said relationship is questionable.

My point,don't complain when you get the quality of woman you deserve. A man who's rolling with a babe cos her front and back are big, deserve a runs girl who's interested in how deep his pocket is. So it's just a matter of time before your well endowed new catch will sneak off to find richer men.
Same story all over again.
You guys won't look for quality. Keep sizing up the front and back. Later you'll come to NL and start whining. undecided
u too gett front and back...hehehe i love ur moniker
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by jackile22: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2013
na wa ooh,nothing person no go see for dis narialand.i wonder d kind of people wey dey comment on any stupid topic
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by jackile22: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2013
i wonder dis kind of pipu wey dey dis narialand self.some of una wey b guys na una gf bad pass.una go cum dey form and talk rubbish,guy make una wise up ooh make keke no carry una pass were una dey go.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by smartg(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2013
You should have told us you want to release an album that comes wit short story.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by crisycent: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2013
I advice you end the relationship. She may be really sorry but the trust you had for her has been betrayed and that will always come to play if you continue with the relationship. It will always come back to hurt you. So why not take the pain now that your heart is ready for it than wait for it later?
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Katch002: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2013
Well, to forgive is they thing of the mind, but wait oo, that guy is a coward you piss me off.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2013

"First Love"

Try to understand why,
Simply, it's tiring.

Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love

"Take A Bow"

A standing ovation
Oh, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Trying to apologize
Please, just cut it out

Really had me going
But now it's time to go
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
Go on and take a bow

You better hurry up
Talking' bout'

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Oh, And the award for

A standing ovation

Really had me going
Now it's time to go
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
Go on and take a bow
But it's over now

This is the best thread I have ever read on nairaland. You are such a good writer. You took the right decision. She was only crying because her ATM(you) is no longer dispensing cash. Enjoy your freedom

2 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2013
lorretta u: Indulging him lol. Did u see me acknwoledge him?

sow tad wars it? Hun? sad son yu was delibibiratili nort ackinoniling me? Ohn. Nonsernse, becaurse yo cari fronnt, because yo cari bark, anywyays, me is a chelsea a biillyiona lik chelsea. Le me caring you(quick quick) in mai praivat jett tu de banana iceland. Yo will nort regjet it. Yo is sweetened yo know?

** btw you spelled acknowledge wrongly. I don't mess with girls that cant spell. Shoo over**
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by yomifola(m): 10:11am On Dec 01, 2013
tongue This is super story... *singing with essence voice* !
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by padoski(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin
lynpetra: Rubbish!!!The gurl try o abeg.I know fit try am.Once I am caught cheating I din waste my time begging everyday,not just because I don't feel guilt but because I have trained my heart NOT TO CRY OVER SPILLED MILK!!!Forgive her and take her back,that's only if you can!The next gurl might do worse and will not apologize.
grin
lynpetra: Rubbish!!!The gurl try o abeg.I know fit try am.Once I am caught cheating I din waste my time begging everyday,not just because I don't feel guilt but because I have trained my heart NOT TO CRY OVER SPILLED MILK!!!Forgive her and take her back,that's only if you can!The next gurl might do worse and will not apologize.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2013
Testerfuze: why cnt u jst 4giv her?,she's already pleaded in public(only few gals hv d courage 2 do dis),i tink she's truly remorseful nd she has cum 2 realise her mistakes,evri1's prone 2 makin mistakes,we all do....no 1 is perfect,wats d probability dah ur nw catch cn make up 4 "loss-time" Wat if she turns out 2 be a green snake under d green grass,den wat nxt? U'll move on,nd on nd on nd on till u celebrate ur golden jubilee as a barchelor(50) pls a♍ beggin you to reconcile,plsssss

Open ur eyes man, women dnt get involve in anytin dt wont favour dem, dt she was tempted is a Big Lie she knew wt she was doing very well nd she came bck beggn cos she dnt want 2 loose a source of income, she was only caught in d act dt day, nd as for forgiveness yes he as 4gven her but no more R.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by kel4soft: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2013

"First Love"

Try to understand why,
Simply, it's tiring.

Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love

"Take A Bow"

A standing ovation
Oh, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Trying to apologize
Please, just cut it out

Really had me going
But now it's time to go
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
Go on and take a bow

You better hurry up
Talking' bout'

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Oh, And the award for

A standing ovation

Really had me going
Now it's time to go
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
Go on and take a bow
But it's over now

I had the same experience Bro. She was always demanding. We broke up, make up, broke up, make up ... The most painful part, I always go for make up. I thought I can't do without her. Until, am finally free.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by kel4soft: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2013

"First Love"

Try to understand why,
Simply, it's tiring.

Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love

"Take A Bow"

A standing ovation
Oh, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Trying to apologize
Please, just cut it out

Really had me going
But now it's time to go
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
Go on and take a bow

You better hurry up
Talking' bout'

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Oh, And the award for

A standing ovation

Really had me going
Now it's time to go
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
Go on and take a bow
But it's over now

I had the same experience Bro. She was always demanding. We broke up, make up, broke up, make up ... The most painful part, I always go for make up. I thought I can't do without her. Until, am finally free.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by lalyiva(f): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2013
nice one bro,thumbs up

1 Like

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by felicity17(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Truckpusher: The way you're campaigning abt this stuff ,are you boyfriendless too? undecided

no chop me ,na question i dey ask oh cheesy grin

Honestly read the story again d guy self was unfaithful
Lie begets lie
Unfaithfulness begets unfaithfulness
Na wetin man sow man reap Jare
One love
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by felicity17(m): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
mayorall: Good for the OP. You woo her with money and she decided to eat and eat, the begging is just for the material things you are giving her, one thing I deduced is that you are also dating her cos of her body. 50/50. Pose like a poor and stingy man in your next catch. Good luck.

But if I were you, I will obey the Bible , I will tell the God of restoration to restore me the years that the cankerworms, hookworms had eaten. I will accept the apology and go with full force and a disastrous war with her pus*y and free her when she becomes empty. Idi e ma baje ni.
Oh yes with a pregnancy that can never b aborted & then u r hooked
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / 70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.