Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,999 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised (53871 Views)

When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2013
Rubbish!!!The gurl try o abeg.I know fit try am.Once I am caught cheating I din waste my time begging everyday,not just because I don't feel guilt but because I have trained my heart NOT TO CRY OVER SPILLED MILK!!!Forgive her and take her back,that's only if you can!The next gurl might do worse and will not apologize.

1 Like

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2013
No
There are several stages in life
That boyfriend stage is one I've passed
No offense.
IAMBREEZY: alright you need a girlfriend then,or you don't date guys?
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by IAMBREEZY: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2013
lorretta u: No
No offense.
no offense you didn't offend me, i was just curious and i accede to what you said there's time for everything in life.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by henrizzle(m): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2013
lorretta u:
You see why you'll always end up with runs girls?
Because you're in it for the front and back. Why won't you get babes who are in it for the cash?
Meanwhile you already have another gf.and u said you've been looking for this opportunity. means your faithfulness during the said relationship is questionable.

My point,don't complain when you get the quality of woman you deserve. A man who's rolling with a babe cos her front and back are big, deserve a runs girl who's interested in how deep his pocket is. So it's just a matter of time before your well endowed new catch will sneak off to find richer men.
Same story all over again.
You guys won't look for quality. Keep sizing up the front and back. Later you'll come to NL and start whining. undecided
you sound bitter
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by virago(f): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2013
As with recent happenings just tell her to go and die , shikena.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2013
No offense.

yo cari front, yo cari bak
you tu parkage i carnt liv yuu.
Im lofffimg yu ehh.
*winks* wink
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
You mean sound?
henrizzle: you sounds bitter
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by explorer001(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
lynpetra: Rubbish!!!The gurl try o abeg.I know fit try am.Once I am caught cheating I din waste my time begging,not just because I don't feel guilt but because I have trained my heart NOT TO CRY OVER SPILLED MILK!!!Forgive her and take her back,that's only if you can!The next gurl might do worse and will not apologize.

like seriously?
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by kundi90(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
IAMBREEZY: alright you need a girlfriend then,or you don't date guys?

She is a feminist and most of them always end up as lesbians.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
explorer001:

like seriously?
Clearly,you are here to make fun of her. undecided
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Varagous(f): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
dis story sounds not so true
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by IAMBREEZY: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
kundi90:

She is a feminist and most of them always end up as lesbians.
like seriously?well i don't think she is that was just her opinion.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by kundi90(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
IAMBREEZY: like seriously?well i don't think she is that was just her opinion.

Maybe, but her posts made me come to that conclusion.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Beennkumar(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
How romantic undecided
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by vcvibes(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
explorer001: She knelt down, right there, I mean right in the street with everyone watching. This created a big drama as everyone around moved close to see what going on with passers-by stopping to catch a glimpse of the action. Her words in loud voices;
“Forgive me my first love, for you’re my one and only.
I betrayed the trust between us which is our bond.
I’ve imagined this world without you, and its not worth living.
I’m sorry I got tempted with material gains and got distracted in our love journey.
All I need is one chance to prove its only through your eyes I can see.
I promise to give all, pay for my wrong doings in any way just to be in your arms again”
All this words came out amidst tears rolling down her eyes. And with the whole crowd around, I could not figure out what next to do. Then I heard voices from the crowed… “eyah!” “forgiver her” “she really love him” “love is blind” “ I can never do this to any man”….so, wanna know what I did?
ah smell lies...
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Chiscomax(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
explorer001: So i caught her with her boss right in an hotel room. This has been going on for quite some time. I refuse to believe my first love would ever cheat on me. I told her its over, she could not utter a word as she kept mute. Now, three days after the whole incident, she put up a show that really got me thinking now.
I was chilling after a normal day at work, so she came around and waited outside with the bike man that brought her, right in my ever busy street and sent someone in to call me. I was just told i had a visitor outside, she never told the person her name so i won't know it was her. I got outside, saw her and guess what happened?

pic please! or it never happened!
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by SIRKOL(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
explorer001: She knelt down, right there, I mean right in the street with everyone watching. This created a big drama as everyone around moved close to see what going on with passers-by stopping to catch a glimpse of the action. Her words in loud voices;
“Forgive me my first love, for you’re my one and only.
I betrayed the trust between us which is our bond.
I’ve imagined this world without you, and its not worth living.
I’m sorry I got tempted with material gains and got distracted in our love journey.
All I need is one chance to prove its only through your eyes I can see.
I promise to give all, pay for my wrong doings in any way just to be in your arms again”
All this words came out amidst tears rolling down her eyes. And with the whole crowd around, I could not figure out what next to do. Then I heard voices from the crowed… “eyah!” “forgiver her” “she really love him” “love is blind” “ I can never do this to any man”….so, wanna know what I did?
all I can say is that u have to be wise, this lady only wants u to take her to d altar then she will begin her nomal life, gals can do anything to mk a man take dem 2 d altar, this is d only one u hv caught her, let me tell u , she has more than u think n only u don't know dat y she is clinging on u, My dear, shine ur eyes else it be too late!!
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Funny story though...but I fink you shudda given her another chance...who knows?...she might hav bin realy remorseful..

1 Like

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by SIRKOL(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
explorer001: So i caught her with her boss right in an hotel room. This has been going on for quite some time. I refuse to believe my first love would ever cheat on me. I told her its over, she could not utter a word as she kept mute. Now, three days after the whole incident, she put up a show that really got me thinking now.
I was chilling after a normal day at work, so she came around and waited outside with the bike man that brought her, right in my ever busy street and sent someone in to call me. I was just told i had a visitor outside, she never told the person her name so i won't know it was her. I got outside, saw her and guess what happened?
Her cheating on u 4 material gains now only means she will do so l8tr after u hv married her, when material gains are very much needed. BEWARE! Any gal dat can cheat onm u now just 4 material gains doesn't lovve u atall n she will neva stop cos d need 4 material tins neva stops!!

2 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by nerodenero: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
Iaz93: You should have told her to "Go and Die".
Simple!
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like)
Ose Oshobaba wink, the newest and hottest slang "Go and die" after "needful"
mencade6: #team-go-and-die
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like)

2 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by dwittyc0der(f): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
ALL NAIRALAND ADMINS + OWNER ARE DRUNKS !! THEY KEEP FETCHING BAD FRONTPAGE FOR US !! WHEN THERE ARE NEWS OUT DERE !!! .... RUBBISH !!!! THEY NT FOCUS ON ADVERT .. I THINK WHEN ALL UR USERS FINISH !!!! COMOT NAIRALAND U GO DEY VIEW UR ADVERT URSELF !! MUMUS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by akereconfi: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nowadays there's no story that people wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it was scripted or it's nollywood.
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by 50calibre(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
This looks very much like fiction to me, notwithstanding, I always tell guys, the only woman you can trust implicitly, is your mum.

Never trust a woman 100%, you could hurt yourself as a matter of fact, trust your dog more than you trust your girlfriend.

The only thing that builds trust, is time not words, the longer that person sticks loyally with you, the more you can begin to trust. Trust should be earned, & given in bits not as wholly.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by 12month: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
@OP...accept her back.. f*ck her yansh scatter without spending a dime...then dump her. I wish you a good time

1 Like

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Comradekenny(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
Reading your story,I had forgotten you guyz weren't married,thank God she showed her true self...Which kind first love....she know say u b first love when she open those stupid 2 legs 4 her BOSS......thank God you weren't blind with the so called LOVE,I would have called you A first class "FOOL"...Mehn come 2 think of it,U sef don form maga ooooh,hw u want make she no regret,when u bought her BB,send her recharge cards.....Mehn thank God you woke up to reality......
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Comradekenny(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
12month: @OP...accept her back.. f*ck her yansh scatter without spending a dime...then dump her. I wish you a good time

Se u knw d kind jazz wey she don put 4 bdy nii,or u knw d kind tribal mark wey dey her down below ni....guy 4get dat side....
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by shevy777(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Ma bro (her boss) yansh her ds early mornin again o! Am jst telin u incase @op grin

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by boban007: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
One thing I noticed on nairaland is that u hardly see babes respond or condemn a cheating woman on topics like these.reason is a lot of them are guilty of doing same.only those caught are guilty.truth is most women cheat,but they are very secretive and coded.infidelity is on the rise now cos the economy is bad and the men are using it a lot to their advantage.they are really catching their fun both old and young.its so easy catching any girl these days once u have the necessary tools no matter how ugly u are.truth.

3 Likes

Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by bebechuks: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
explorer001: First, I want to ask everyone here…have you ever been in a situation where you have to pick in between two impossible choices? Follow your heart you’ll all say right?....LOL
I mean, there was so little to say, yet there was so much time. My mouth was empty yet with words in my mind. I love this lady still but I was bailed out by Adele’s track: FIRST LOVE. I never knew I could sing the lyrics….

"First Love"
So little to say but so much time,
Despite my empty mouth the words are in my mind.
Please wear the face, the one where you smile,
Because you lighten up my heart when I start to cry.

Forgive me first love, but I'm tired.
I need to get away to feel again.
Try to understand why,
don't get so close to change my mind.
Please wipe that look out of your eyes,
it's bribing me to doubt myself;
Simply, it's tiring.

This love has dried up and stayed behind,
And if I stay I'll be a lie
Then choke on words I'd always hide.
Excuse me first love, but we're through.
I need to taste a kiss from someone new.

Forgive me first love, but I'm too tired.
I'm bored to say the least and I, I lack desire.
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me,
Forgive me first love,
Forgive me first love

After my song, my speech was the exact lyrics from Rihanna’s TAKE A BOW….

"Take A Bow"

Oh, How about a round of applause, Yeah
A standing ovation
Oh, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You're so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

[Chorus:]
Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now (but it's over now)
Go on and take a bow

Grab your clothes and get gone (get gone)
You better hurry up
Before the sprinklers come on (come on)
Talking' bout'
Girl, I love you, you're the one
This just looks like a re-run
Please, what else is on (on)

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Oh, And the award for
The best liar goes to you (goes to you)
For making me believe (that you)
That you could be faithful to me
Let's hear your speech, Oh

How about a round of applause
A standing ovation

But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
Now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now (but it's over now)
Go on and take a bow
But it's over now

I never believed these two tracks could bail me out at such crucial moment. The funny thing here is, everyone was like….”You’re wicked” “you’re a bad guy” “you could have given her a chance”
Me? Never, first love ko, second love ni…I was glad we ended it. Na just opportunity for me, this girl don nearly kill me with demand. BBM came to android few months after I bought her BB and she was still insisting I buy her Samsung galaxy S4 again. I don suffer, recharge card na every week, chopping nko?...make-up kit, Brazilian hair untop watin? Na me go first get GF?...I no get savings, na God himself deliver me. There is no going back. meanwhile, i was contemplating if i could afford to leave my new catch, with the way that babe carry front and back. No way!
So, did I do anything wrong here people?.....your views.Thanks for reading.
u did well oremi!
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Stdhayour: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
and you were able to remember everything she said while kneeling down on the street...she write am for card board ni...
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by write2obi(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
Viewing this topic: dankofa , bishungclem, naijacutee( f),
freecocoa ( f), dshiznitplata ( m), Apreel ( f ), Davyclass ,
Google63 ( m ), candiva2013 ( m ), laclass( m ), abrahym ( m),
De-Eneje , parismarc , Swiftlee , 01 : 08 ( m), UzzyPO,
dynatress , Temi20 , Lexo22 , Jebson, nonnysilva ,
Flygeriansteve, enyo001 , JustHector ( m), Tmany ( m),
goodman3( m ), kkkap , masaro( m ), ades111 ( m ), RealB,
abhosts ( m ), osram( m ), chukwudi44 ( m ), casgal ( f),
talk2vic , Alex chubee ( m ), Dblack , vizboy ( m), Dorsy32( f ),
webbaba, rotlan( m ), Wuked.P ( m), gcfr.com ( m ), K.j king ,
eyzeberg , komek ( m), Bvesan( m), buchio7 ( m), Siga ,
kolawaxxy ( m), tolahood9( m ), tiamiyukunle69 ( m ), DK
Jaleel , write2obi ( m ), veloce( m ), a.babs001 , IAMBREEZY ,
owners, obalampard ( m ), hisoccer ( m ), Rhemi1,
vivalavida ( m ), dwittyc0der ( f ), Lila_martedi ( f ), Atyem( m ),
sirehorlamz, Yinkathomas , kevinlesley, eyenCalabar ( m),
jerocity , oshytayman , d-hammer ( m ), Eyop, Chudymario,
Adonis4u , Trickstartrixy, FreeWill01, neroysc , audujosh
( m ), 76virgins( m ), 12month , Lala_landsmiley ( f ), ichommy
( m ), femoree2 ( m ), Ay_o , Karev_wite ( m ), GodhelpNaija ,
damohreal, blackracle ( m), skullz , binbass ( m ), Melahou ,
gentlegg ( m ), omolaski, yuzedo , Holartoms , Gogetta( m ),
Ugly duckling , Adeniran606 ( m ), DEVA1, damola311 ,
Decmann, Yahoo1( m ), Skillbobralph( m ), ENGOLEE ( m),
gladlacute ( f), macb ( m), Flyboy Zee( m ), Chukabiz ( m ),
Toneyo ( m), Aromas ( m ), Osejie ( m ), akereconfi, Ogaoooo ,
Odkboy23 , Chimoski87 ( m), 50calibre( m ), JbravoAdodger
( m), Superuser, kelvin klein219 , braine , MAYOWAAK,
ihebrooke( m ), stecol , cryptic ( m), Amakamax ( f),
nonesense, Forza p( m ), damas60 ( m ), Kelvin4224 , Fetus
( m), ugopeter( m ), eddy18 ( f ) and 137 guest(s)

OP? okija juju don give u jazz abi? cheesy
Re: My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised by Temi20(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
No offense.
you be lesbian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / 70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Lady Exposes Man Asking Her For Sex On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.