Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Meaningful Intimacy Vs Meaningless Intimacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meaningful Intimacy Vs Meaningless Intimacy (905 Views)

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life / Reasons Why Love Seems To Be Meaningless / Why Are Women So Dramatic And Drag Men Into Their "Meaningless" Drama??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaningful Intimacy Vs Meaningless Intimacy by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
I have always had the fantacy of having a friend with benefits,no strings attached intimate friendship. That fantacy became real on thursday one of my good friends invited me to her house, and we ended up going at it for 3days! She was awesome and she does yoga . You need to see the things she can do for you to believe!( Girls that do yoga will blow your mind).

She didn't collect one dime from me,she declined going to the movies ,cooked for me in her house as she didn't want me spending money in restaurants. She told me categorically that our association is strictly physical as she has a bf(who kept on calling by the way and was told countless how much he was loved by the girl while I was there)

The problem is I left her place today satisfied sexually but feeling empty on the inside. Can there really be meaningless sex? I am not loving this girl oo,just that it didn't feel right.

Does it ever starts feeling right?
Re: Meaningful Intimacy Vs Meaningless Intimacy by Sexbadoo(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
it happens... though rarely
Re: Meaningful Intimacy Vs Meaningless Intimacy by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sexbadoo: it happens... though rarely

What exactly are you referring to badoo?
Re: Meaningful Intimacy Vs Meaningless Intimacy by Enegod(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sex is a really
great form of exercise... we should be having sex always to stay fit undecided
Re: Meaningful Intimacy Vs Meaningless Intimacy by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
Enegod: Sex is a really
great form of exercise... we should be having sex always to stay fit undecided

I know, but sleeping with a girl without emotions feels so empty.
Re: Meaningful Intimacy Vs Meaningless Intimacy by crackhaus: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

I know, but sleeping with a girl without emotions feels so empty.
I don't even know what this means.
Please what do you mean by 'feels so empty'

(1) (Reply)

Ten Tips For Better Intimacy Between Spouses / The Geography Of Women / Nigerian Guy Writes A Hilarious Letter To His Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.