Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Why Are Women So Dramatic And Drag Men Into Their "Meaningless" Drama??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Dramatic And Drag Men Into Their "Meaningless" Drama??? (2035 Views)

Why Are Women So Dramatic And Heartless / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women So Dramatic And Drag Men Into Their "Meaningless" Drama??? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2014
I have hypothesis for everything i find odd about the human specie...its not about girls but humanity in general. In this case i have noticed so many men keep complaining about girls and all their drama and i want to know, why are ALL females extremely dramatic over everything like its the end of the world and then drag men right into the drama and make the man miserable over nothing? I was at a friends house, all of a sudden his sister started screaming, crying rolling on the floor and we went to ask what was happening and they said her other sister had gossiped about her to their other sister (the gossip being that she ate from her sister's beverages which she kept in the fridge) since they are about three girls in their family. She started screaming crying and saying she will kill her and crowd of people gatherd like somebody had died. When the other sister that "gossiped" came back she started fighting her till she ran away away.....only for the the mother of my friend and the sisters to come to were me and my friend (their brother) were watching match to start raining abuses on us for not fighting their other sister with them. WHAT THE FVKKKK Like what is a man's business with girl drama please? Funny thing is less than 30 mins later all the three girls and their mother all sat in their living room watching nollywood like nothing happend, so why all that drama over nothing? Why insult me and my friend over nothing? What is wrong with females are they all psychos? Sometimes i just want to beat a girl up and hang her upside down in a three for sport....im so irritated by their drama that will never end forever, why always drag we guys into it please?
Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic And Drag Men Into Their "Meaningless" Drama??? by Islie: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2014

because if there was no drama the world won't be an intresting place to be.....

So, i gbadu their drama and it makes the world worth expiriencing
Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic And Drag Men Into Their "Meaningless" Drama??? by simplyme3(f): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2014
Because you dont kind your business, even as this your topic shows.
Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic And Drag Men Into Their "Meaningless" Drama??? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2014
simply_me: Because you dont kind your business, even as this your topic shows.

Oh so when a guy minds his business girls dont bother him? Wow thanks for making me know this i never knew.
Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic And Drag Men Into Their "Meaningless" Drama??? by ITbomb(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2014
Without their drama, the world would be as boring as you
Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic And Drag Men Into Their "Meaningless" Drama??? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2014
Welcome to the wonderful world of women grin
Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic And Drag Men Into Their "Meaningless" Drama??? by Djicemob: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2014
I'll be back to comment
Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic And Drag Men Into Their "Meaningless" Drama??? by simplyme3(f): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2014
soccerinfo9ja:

Oh so when a guy minds his business girls dont bother him? Wow thanks for making me know this i never knew.

Now u know.
Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic And Drag Men Into Their "Meaningless" Drama??? by ATSOMEH(f): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
U cant live wit us, u cant live without us. But if its really an issue to you, suicide is an option.
Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic And Drag Men Into Their "Meaningless" Drama??? by xtervaganza(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
While I understand your irritation towards their drama queen kind of life

But wanting to hang them upside down on a tree? I think you're a psychopath and the problem is with you, not the ladies
Re: Why Are Women So Dramatic And Drag Men Into Their "Meaningless" Drama??? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2014
xtervaganza: While I understand your irritation towards their drama queen kind of life

But wanting to hang them upside down on a tree? I think you're a psychopath and the problem is with you, not the ladies

Lol

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of Kisses Your Man Hates / Baseless Accusations Ladies Make Against Guys / See What’s So Special About Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.