Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

What Church Do You Attend? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Church Do You Attend? (13558 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Church Do You Attend? by fabian(f): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2005
I know sum1 in your church! Have heard a lot about it. its based in PH abi?
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Dorcas(f): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2005
well I do not believe in church I believe in God so Igo to anywhere I learn the teaching of God and his son Jesus Christ but at present I attend Living Faith Church AKA Winners Chapel.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by donnie(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2005
Dorcas,

Its high time you settled down in one place for there is order in the house of God. You must belong to a church where you function under the authority of a pastor. Your pastor is placed there by God to bulild you up and prepare you for the Lord's comming.

Eph 4:11

"It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. "

May the Lord not come and meet you roaming about.

You had better belong there in Winnes chapal, subject yourslf to the authority there and grow thereby.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by fabian(f): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2005
True talk.............. we all believe in Jesus and God but this thread is for WHAT CHURCH DO YOU ATTEND?

Donnie's statement May the Lord not come and meet you roaming about has me in stitches.............. No offense Dorcas! tongue
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Dorcas(f): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2005
I attend Living Faith Church A K A Winners Chapel.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by hotangel2(f): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2005
At last someone from Living Faith!

Hi, sister dorcas.. it's well. wink
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by goodguy(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2005
Dorcas:

well I do not believe in church I believe in God so Igo to anywhere I learn the teaching of God and his son Jesus Christ but at present I attend Living Faith Church AKA Winners Chapel.
Of course, it's not wise to "believe in church". You believe in the person you're serving (GOD).
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by fabian(f): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2005
That's true, I believe we all believe in God up in here!
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Jeeday: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2005
I do attend winners chapel aka living faith worldwide.But i have big biase for Pastor TB Joshua of synagogue
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by fabian(f): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2005
Bias for or against him? Tell us why!
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Jeeday: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2005
I have a biase for Pastor TB Joshua.You want to know Why?Go to synagogue.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Balogun(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2005
maybe one day the mugs that contribute to churches like layi will have the scales come from their eyes. churches are not our true religion. it is something brought over by the slave traders of the west. we need to go back to our own religion if we are that interested. nigerians are obsessed about religion. dont particularly see it myself
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by donnie(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2005
That is your own problem. Its a pity you cannot do anything about it. Those who cause things to happen are those that are seen to be great...not those who see only the problems of our country and can only criticize.

I always say, it is very easy to destroy...but not many are builders.

So rather than tear down our nation, effect the necessary change!
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by goodguy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2005
Balogun:

churches are not our true religion.
Of course, church isn't a religion. It's a place where the christian religion is practised.

Balogun:

it is something brought over by the slave traders of the west.
Yeah..but it was for our good..so that the GOSPEL WILL BE SPREAD WORLDWIDE

Balogun:

we need to go back to our own religion if we are that interested.
what is "our own" religion if i may ask?

Balogun:

nigerians are obsessed about religion.
Yeah right. We were even ranked the most religious country in the world. Isn't it still better than being ranked the most corrupt?
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by donnie(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2005
Our own religion involved witchcraft and the sacrificing of twins to the gods.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by vizion: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2005
catholic here
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by silverbird(f): 2:14am On Oct 27, 2005
The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Powerline area.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by sweetnini(f): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2005
ECWA
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by joshjosh(m): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2005
Ruach, london. the church does't matter. it is Christ that matters. have u ever wondered what nigeria would have been like without Christ's church there. most people hate the church at thier peril.

western europe was not blessed as they are today. their embrasing of Christianity and the church brought prosperity to the land and sadly when Godlessness began in the 70's as a result of wait for it "plenty" evil and decline began and the history is still being written.

Christ is light and every enviroment that allows Him access gets His light. CHRIST is the best that can happen to any one.

may God bless you all and show us the way to Christ in Him.

have a good day everyone.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by elphem(m): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2005
Winner's chapel here.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by elphem(m): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2005
Lots of Winners in the House. I guess i would have run into some u guys bèfore (for LAGs)
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by layi(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2005
Balogun:

maybe one day the mugs that contribute to churches like layi will have the scales come from their eyes. churches are not our true religion. it is something brought over by the slave traders of the west. we need to go back to our own religion if we are that interested. nigerians are obsessed about religion. don't particularly see it myself

I don tire for this guy who keeps insultin me o.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by joshjosh(m): 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2005
balogun doesn't mind staying in the west. he only hates the God that prospered the westerners.
christianity is not a european thing. it is a God thing. i wonder what balogun think he is doing when he pays his taxes and buys the Cd's and videos he enjoys. you are supporting a system that u love and i think christian people should be left alone to do whatever we do with our God given money.

we are a people of the kingdom and so with all the resources our God has bestowed upon us we build ( together ) a kingdom fit for our God and king. many lives and including yours mr balogun is at stake and with our prayers and money we seek to bring you and the world into a relation with your maker.

Christ love you dear brother. the bible has record of many people that critisized christianity because we operate differently from the world's way. but i am glad to tell u that later many of these people later supported the same gospel and people they ridiculled.

i pray that God will open your eyes and let you see the grace, mercies and riches that is found only in Christ Jesus.
Christ Church marches on with with great vigour and as it has always been, no gates of hell conquers it. we are on the winning side and every sane people joins the winning side.

our God loves us so much and so we call you and others to come experience the love and goodness of our God. and o keep your money because it is offered freely. i recommend you take it.

have a great day everyone
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by layi(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2005
Thanx Josh
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by donnie(m): 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2005
Dont worry Layi,

They'll be taken care of grin wink
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by goodguy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2005
grin grin
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Balogun(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2005
I am proud of not attending any churches. My main belief is the goodness of man. If I ever need to have belief I would practice it in the privacy of my own home. Remember as a child we had morning prayers without the need to go and holler with one and all and felt blessed by it. There are three things that always causes wars in this world politics, religion and football! The cynic in me still says religion in Nigeria is a multimillion naira industry. Its like gambling in Nevada
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by african(f): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2005
celesti church of christ (c.c.c)
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by goodguy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2005
At last, we have a celestial sister!! cheesy
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by WesleyanA(f): 3:07am On Nov 11, 2005
awwww goodguy! look at that extremely excited look on your face!!!  cheesy
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Shadiat(f): 3:09am On Nov 11, 2005
Omo oshoffa..Awa omo celestial church of christ..

OLUBUKOLA ROLAND OLOMOLA.."Baba Ara"..R.I.P
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by fabian(f): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2005
Balogun:

I am proud of not attending any churches. My main belief is the goodness of man. If I ever need to have belief I would practice it in the privacy of my own home. Remember as a child we had morning prayers without the need to go and holler with one and all and felt blessed by it. There are three things that always causes wars in this world politics, religion and football! The cynic in me still says religion in Nigeria is a multimillion naira industry. Its like gambling in Nevada
That's Y we tryna have fun up in herre! The thread says, "What Church Do You Attend? Not Are you Proud of attending Church"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Home For All Spiritualist: Here We Tell U What 2 Do And Hw 2 Do It. / What Almost Broke Your Faith In GOD And How You Overcame It? / Insulting A Leader Is Against The Word Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.