Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Romance In Church - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance In Church (29011 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance In Church by dhensity: 1:20am On Dec 01, 2013
its only a mad mod that would put this baseless thread on frontpage WTF

4 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by ifoundmyperfect: 1:21am On Dec 01, 2013
I don't understand how this should be on FP...

It lacks substance like many other useless threads that have managed to make it to the FP... defeating the whole essence of what sld n sldnt be on FP?

BTW OP, do you understand the meaning of the word 'romance'...?

So to sample woman na wetin dey carry you go church? Issorite!

2 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by anselm791(m): 1:30am On Dec 01, 2013
Please i have a question before I comment, can someone get banned for telling a mod how fullish he is?

3 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 01, 2013
so wazaar thread don make fp?? certified mad man make fp? my days on nl is gradually coming to an end... stu.p.id mods now taking over
Re: Romance In Church by repogirl(f): 1:47am On Dec 01, 2013
So.....In summary, u were pissed because an ugly girl winked at you.......mtchew, that's the reason for all your drama? You for go hug transformer, then we would know that you were really pissed!

6 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by moonraker(m): 1:53am On Dec 01, 2013
So much hate on the thread, Jesus cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by realugee: 2:07am On Dec 01, 2013
Just passing...
Re: Romance In Church by megacity: 2:11am On Dec 01, 2013
repogirl: So.....In summary, u were pissed because an ugly girl winked at you.......mtchew, that's the reason for all your drama? You for -go hug transformer, then we would know that you were really pissed!

don't. be telling people to go hug transformer. it's not nice
Re: Romance In Church by Richy4(m): 2:16am On Dec 01, 2013
You as a choir member should realize that you are representing the angels of heaven here on earth with your voice. you are not there to look around.

remember Joseph in the bible abandoned his cloth and ran away when she was tempted by the most beautiful cougar in Egypt.
I guess you would not have been here to tell the girls not to tempt you in church if the girl was pretty

3 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by adegwurulez(m): 2:23am On Dec 01, 2013
God, please save nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:24am On Dec 01, 2013
Na wa oo!
everythin now makes NL fp, even paants & bras too

End-Time-Tinz sha undecided

lemme move back 2 ma nite prayas joor grin

Wetin u dey think? Eh?
If aaaah E-slap u eh! angry

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by vokalguy(m): 2:31am On Dec 01, 2013
wow and this made front page? The mods never cease to amaze me
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 01, 2013
Are sure you are not the one reading meaning to her look, you might just be seeing what you want to see even when it's not there. I know for sure that some people eyes can wink involuntarily for more than 10 times per Min . Next time concentrate on your bible and not on someone's face

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:38am On Dec 01, 2013
tochimas: Are sure you are not the one reading meaning to her look, you might just be seeing what you want to see even when it's not there. I know for sure that some people eyes can wink involuntarily for more than 10 times per Min . Next time concentrate on your bible and not on someone's face
God bless u sista!
too mush natty misled boiz on nairaland undecided
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 01, 2013
Whoever took this to front-page should be kept as wazak's room-mate in the psychiatric hospital. undecided grin
For real shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Seun, is that you or Mukina?

2 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by bolaino(m): 3:04am On Dec 01, 2013
silly post, for what you've just done, the lord shall judge you today.
Re: Romance In Church by Mintayo(m): 3:45am On Dec 01, 2013
And to think this is on the FP...smhg.
The "winker" and the "winkee",both of them are not serious...birds of a feather.
Re: Romance In Church by phlamy(m): 3:54am On Dec 01, 2013
Those complaining about this making FP should please relax.Lets not be unnecessarily uptight.

I rarely visit romance section and again I really dont believe the story to be true but it made me smile
after almost 48 hours of work stress and all.

Sometimes I feel MODS just put these stuffs as comic reliefs

So please lets calm down biko.

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by denzel2009: 3:56am On Dec 01, 2013
Waste of emoticons.
Re: Romance In Church by lepasharon(f): 4:27am On Dec 01, 2013
lool winking is awkward tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by gothrones(m): 4:44am On Dec 01, 2013
wazzar: what is ''winch''? Witch you mean? undecided

Oh boy see this learner.

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by day0(m): 4:56am On Dec 01, 2013
fr3do: scan barcode to read comment

Hehehe he truly is grin
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 01, 2013
IAMBREEZY: I don't know who is more more crazy between andyblaze and this dude.
Oh boy na Andyblaze oh! The guy is a person, but i think fuckfuckman is the worst of them all!
Re: Romance In Church by olempe(m): 5:32am On Dec 01, 2013
So you're a chorister, yet you have a "satellite" that scans for girls in the church... You're the reason God didn't answer the prayers in ur church. Repent and turn a new leave now!
Re: Romance In Church by andyzoga: 5:35am On Dec 01, 2013
@OP,you still don't know your purpose of going to church. . . O ma se o!
Re: Romance In Church by Sunymoore(m): 5:48am On Dec 01, 2013
Richy.:
You as a choir member should realize that you are representing the angels of heaven here on earth with your voice. you are not there to look around.

remember Joseph in the bible abandoned his cloth and ran away when she was tempted by the most beautiful cougar in Egypt.
I guess you would not have been here to tell the girls not to tempt you in church if the girl was pretty
Abeg Joseph is she male?

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by experimentist: 5:51am On Dec 01, 2013
So, dis shyte enters frontpage? angry na wao! Back page material for front!angry @OP, so na womens you go find for church eh! You better face your music you dis son of a sa....lipsrsealed see ur head like mammonangry
Re: Romance In Church by fctguy: 6:13am On Dec 01, 2013
So this is what you guys do in your place of worship?!
This is pure abomination! You dare not try this in my mosque, reason we separate males from females to prevent such evil actions.
But I just cannot comprehend that such thing happen in a place of worship!
Are you guys sure you worship a God?

2 Likes

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 01, 2013
experimentist: So, dis shyte enters frontpage? angry na wao! Back page material for front!angry @OP, so na womens you go find for church eh! You better face your music you dis son of a sa....lipsrsealed see ur head like mammonangry
blood of Jesus!! Womens ke??

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 01, 2013
wazzar: I'd track her down had it been she was cute buh being otherwise, I didn't even bother! Naughty girls angry
negative: she did that in church and she was not your taste,dont call anyone ugly. One man meat is another man's poison.
Positive: she is bold enough to express her feeling. I dont like gals that coveringup or disguise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.