Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner (25426 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by FreeGlobe(f): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2013
bestview:

How many people knew Ngige in 2003, how many people knew Fashole in 2007? Can you reason like a human being?
Of course that was why Ngige's election didn't stand like this one for Apga wont. Fashola was in tinubu's cabinet for 8 years so what are you saying.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by bestview: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Agbaso has been contesting elections in imo with APGA for ages, why didn't he win? Even PPA won imo until Rochas decided to give life to lifeless APGA

Why didn't rochas use his AA or ANPP to win Imo state? Why did he had to use APGA?He could have used any other party if he was that popular. The last we checked rochas was virtually living in Awka when he was begging Obi and Ume to give him ticket.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by kingbang: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2013
Freeglobe has finally gone mad! Too bad! Hahahahahahahaha. I feel your pain bro, just head to court and stop raving like a mad man!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by FreeGlobe(f): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2013
bestview:

From what I can deduce, you are completely a frustrated jobless fellow. Pickup your piece and get a life. How come Rochass never won any election all his life till he stumbled on APGA?
shut your illiterate mouth political jobber, get a real job like us and be at liberty to air unbiased opinion. beggar. you will forever keep servicing people, hang around, I may hire you when am ready to contest for Anambra governorship tout. cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by bestview: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Of course that was why Ngige's election didn't stand like this one for Apga wont. Fashola was in tinubu's cabinet for 8 years so what are you saying.

I made that assertion because you said that Obiano is not known in Anambra. Fashole was in Tinibu cabinet for 8 years, how many people knew about him if not the same cabinet members. The question is the same way Obiano is unknown was the same way Fashole was unknown in 2007. If I may ask apart from being a commissioner tell me where Fashole has worked in all his life like Obiano who was Auditor to Texaco Worldwide before becoming ED.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2013
irunmoleaiye: bunch of hypocrite...... make APGA go win 2015 election nau.......Igbo can never rule NIGERIA with this your SENTIMENTAL Attitude......Stella Oduah mismanaged our funds you said she's our Daughter.....No wonder they are fighting so hard for their so called BIAFRA Republic....u guys should just watch while your OGA ON TOP Rules..... Yeye People

Congratulation to KANGAROO Governor to be CHIEF WILLIE OBIANO

As long as SOUTH WEST Remains INTACT nothing concern me.....If Igbo people like make dem elect cat or dog as their Governor....I don't give a S*hit.............
It will concern you when More Igbo flock into south west from Anambra... Hahahaha be ready to welcome more victims of bad government from s.east.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by mekaboy(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
fyi only APGA participated in the fraudulent supplementary election. get your facts right.

thats what I am saying, since all the parties participated on what grounds will the results be nolified in court? if they knew the election was fraudlent, why did they decide to try thier luck with the suplementary elections?

If they are sure they will win in court, they should have stayed away from the suplementary election.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by FreeGlobe(f): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2013
bestview:

Why didn't rochas use his AA or ANPP to win Imo state? Why did he had to use APGA?He could have used any other party if he was that popular. The last we checked rochas was virtually living in Awka when he was begging Obi and Ume to give him ticket.
why couldn't APGA deliver governorship for Agbaso in imo for ages or was it because Agbaso wasn't begging the Agulu thieves in Awka
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by bestview: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
shut your illiterate mouth political jobber, get a real job like us and be at liberty to air unbiased opinion. beggar. you will forever keep servicing people, hang around, I may hire you when am ready to contest for Anambra governorship tout. cheesy

Go through your posts over time, you will realise that you cut an image of a messed up guy. Ngige do not know you, your ranting cannot help neither you nor his matter.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by bestview: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
why couldn't APGA deliver governorship for Agbaso in imo for ages or was it because Agbaso wasn't begging the Agulu thieves in Awka

Why didn't Rochas use any other party outside APGA? That is a huge question for you. Until you answer that, APGA won the election and not Okorosha.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by FreeGlobe(f): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2013
mekaboy:

thats what I am saying, since all the parties participated on what grounds will the results be nolified in court? if they knew the election was fraudlent, why did they decide to try thier luck with the suplementary elections?

If they are sure they will win in court, they should have stayed away from the suplementary election.
Again Only APGA participated in the supplementary election, there were no agents and monitors from other parties. Ifeanyi Ubah is currently challenging the supplementary election in court.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by FreeGlobe(f): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2013
bestview:

Go through your posts over time, you will realise that you cut an image of a messed up guy. Ngige do not know you, your ranting cannot help neither you nor his matter.
who is messed up between both of us. I don't have to tell you my relationship with Ngige, you may have a clue. Go get a real job and be a man order than servicimg Peter obi that everyone knows is fraudulent. Why couldn't your master consider you into his cabinet if you are not a tout collecting change for a living.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by bestview: 10:01am On Dec 01, 2013
Ok

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by phapi(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2013
APC dead on arrival

APAGA rules Anambr till 2018 and beyond

PDP till 2019

GEJ for 2015.....vote wisely and let ya vote count

PEACE to Anambra and OBIANO

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nonybb: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2013
Obiano Now is time for u to start achieving sometime different frm the reckless abandon of your predeccesor Gov Peter Obi. Eventhough i refused to vote for u for an obvious reasons, i sincerely believe u should awaken the consciousness of Ndi-Anambra through an impeccable development of the state. Avoid the temptation that derailed your predeccessor. We will be watching. Next four years is another year of reckoning. We will rate you with an unbiased mind. Then we will act to the best of our conscience. Peter Obi had failed. My wish to u is that u do not fail like him. Avoid being a charade and a stooge labelled on you. We pray to God that u do not loot and pilferate us in a clandestine manner as that of Obi's Elephantine pilferages. Avoid the characters of Peter Obi, which are, being an absurd pretense, a leader that Sparkled and then Splutterd, and a religious bigot. My believe is that u will see the reasons not to loot us as much as he did. Every politicians must loot but the question should always remain how much he was able to loot. Remember the rumours peddled around you paying Chief Victor Umeh N120 million Anambra's wealth as was agreed, avoid that temptations too and make us believe it was all a false and a wrong accusations. Remember Ex Governor Chris Ngige how he promised a group of cabals billions of Anambra resource but refuse to seed to the agreement because of the love he has for us, that love still translate to wat we vehemently believe today, and that is why some of us voted him eventhough we werent able to deliver him. Disappoint Victor Umeh and his corhorts and Anambrarians will back u up. Goodluck as i became an expectant of you

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Longeria(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Agbaso has been contesting elections in imo with APGA for ages, why didn't he win? Even PPA won imo until Rochas decided to give life to lifeless APGA
2015 is the real test for him.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by mascot87(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2013
theoctopus:

Clearly you are the blind person here! cheesy
Time will tell
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by bestview: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2013
A technocrat to the core

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by mekaboy(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Again Only APGA participated in the supplementary election, there were no agents and monitors from other parties. Ifeanyi Ubah is currently challenging the supplementary election in court.

were you there to know?
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by irunmoleaiye: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2013
YEYE PEOPLE....THEY WAN RULE "NIGERIA" the same country your so called "HERO" fought so hard to break away from. Real politicians are allying you sidon there dey worship ojukwu wey don DIE.....VERY SOON NOW YOU GO NEED VISA TO ENTER SOUTH WEST. I WONDER WHY UNA NO FIT SIDON FOR UNA VILLAGE SEF. TINUBU IS THIS FASHOLA IS THAT AND YET UNA STILL THEY RUSH ENTER SOUTH WEST......UNA NO GET LEADERS FOR EAST? ABEG MAKE EVERYBODY DEVELOP THEIR REGION JARE......IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH MY OPINION THEN YOU CAN "GO AND DIE" AFTER ALL OJUKWU DIED AND WORLD NO END.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by zeelo2014: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2013
My question is why is SW more interested in this election than the last Ondo election? Is it out of love? As a Nigerian wherever u're from u're free to go to ANY region and invest there to make profit & better the lives of people there.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by dubienatti(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2013
nna..eh people go craze because of dis election.. ah..there must b a winner n a loser either by free n fair , crook or by wayo..QED
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Afam4eva(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2013
Congrats to Obiano. I didn't support him but since Ndi Anambra have chosen him, i have to give him my support. I hope he lives up to the expectations of his supporters.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by mechanicaldummie(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2013
Nonybb that's a nice post buddy.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
foolish sycophant, you think APGA can secure one vote in imo.

But it happened before

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
irunmoleaiye: YEYE PEOPLE....THEY WAN RULE "NIGERIA" the same country your so called "HERO" fought so hard to break away from. Real politicians are allying you sidon there dey worship ojukwu wey don DIE.....VERY SOON NOW YOU GO NEED VISA TO ENTER SOUTH WEST. I WONDER WHY UNA NO FIT SIDON FOR UNA VILLAGE SEF. TINUBU IS THIS FASHOLA IS THAT AND YET UNA STILL THEY RUSH ENTER SOUTH WEST......UNA NO GET LEADERS FOR EAST? ABEG MAKE EVERYBODY DEVELOP THEIR REGION JARE......IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH MY OPINION THEN YOU CAN "GO AND DIE" AFTER ALL OJUKWU DIED AND WORLD NO END.

I think its better the country divides, let everybody go and develop their country than regions.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by yunglykmine(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
irunmoleaiye: YEYE PEOPLE....THEY WAN RULE "NIGERIA" the same country your so called "HERO" fought so hard to break away from. Real politicians are allying you sidon there dey worship ojukwu wey don DIE.....VERY SOON NOW YOU GO NEED VISA TO ENTER SOUTH WEST. I WONDER WHY UNA NO FIT SIDON FOR UNA VILLAGE SEF. TINUBU IS THIS FASHOLA IS THAT AND YET UNA STILL THEY RUSH ENTER SOUTH WEST......UNA NO GET LEADERS FOR EAST? ABEG MAKE EVERYBODY DEVELOP THEIR REGION JARE......IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH MY OPINION THEN YOU CAN "GO AND DIE" AFTER ALL OJUKWU DIED AND WORLD NO END.
All these just because APC didn't win?

Na wah oh!!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by 9jaIhail(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
This is a well deserved victory for the good people of Anambra and Igboland in general. Congratulations to the Governor elect. Chief Willie Obiano.

Happy new month to Eze Onlytruth and our able Eze nwanyi Ogugo also to all member of NNO. God Bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner by PHIPEX(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
A breaking news, already on 4 pages yet not on front page. I hail APC nairaland branch, maybe the Mods are waiting for an official statement from Lai Mohammed before they do "The Needful" grin grin

I salute the people's governor!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG / Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election / Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.