Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election (49863 Views)

Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
I don't think ngige will admit this openly even though we all know that there is some form of agreement between him and tinibu on the sharing formula.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by kabba7(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Am in Maiduguri right now ( wetin consan you ?) but there is thi nagging question tht I need to clear *Which is the true version of his #60:000000 said to have been found in the account of a Resident Electro Officer * is the story true or just some General. Ejoor riding bicycle from Benin to Lagos story .
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by SirCee: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
No, this is not true.
Ngige has not conceeded defeat.
We are heading to court and the election must be reversed.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by psucc(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Methink we should be for once objective. I have followed almost every topic on Anambra polls and can only read about issues of sham, irregularities, disenfranchisement, though without rigging. I hope we did not expect INEC to drag people out of their homes to exercise their civic duty?

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by kabba7(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Am in Maiduguri right now ( wetin consan you ?) there is thi nagging question thatxű I need to clear *Which is the true version of his #60:000000 said to have been found in the account of a Resident Electro Officer * is the story true or just some General. Ejoor riding bicycle from Benin to Lagos type of story .
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by efizee: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
funshint: Worst election ever...can't wait 4 d courts to cancel it. INEC must account 4 d 1.3million voters that were disenfranchise. U̶̲̥̅̊ aint see notin...just take time to celebrate your temporary victory 'cos it won't last!!!
truer than true my brother..we must get rid of this apga disease.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Aussie(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
There is no hope for the current crop of generations in this country. Nigeria seems to be doomed!
We are simply not sincere with ourselves. We practice politics of religion and ethnicity and until majority of us change, there is no hope. It will take at least a century to clear the mess we find ourselves today.
We don,t love our so called Nigeria, but strongly in love with our religion and ethnic, which unfortunately is the bane behind our under development and backwardness.
Until we affirm and decide to exude the lyrics of our national anthem and Pledge, hich I doubt will happen anytime soon, we shall continue to have backslid as a country without any defined course to chart.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by klax(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Well congratulation to Obiano and at the same time congratulation to Anambrans at least the issue is settled now. But its sometime amazed me that when someone is trying to reveal what is going on in our political circle people don't want to hear or learn anything please guys this same 2billion bill on Ngige if we could all remember this same bill was what caused rift between Mimiko and this demon called Tinubu hope everyone with a sensible head will remember when Tinubu was accusing Mimiko of 8billion Naira etc and then many came here to say all sort of blablablabla now the same revelation came up here again about Ngige 2billion bill please in every lies their is always element of truth

To buttress what this poster said honestly I knew this sort of game is going on this is why APC are always desperate to win at all cost this is one of the reason I said instead for me to vote for APC or PDP I would rather not vote at all because so many filthy and deception are going on especially this so called APC of a thing called party and yet they cast all sorts abuse and name callings on PDP whereas they are the worst.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by vislabraye(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
spenca:

Haha wat a joke undecided

I'm telling you. The biggest joke of the century.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by adetayoonas(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ramnon.2:
So I caught up with Ngige immediately after Obiano was declared winner and met him crying inconsolably. I commiserated with him and asked him why he was crying. I hinted that politics is not a do or die thing and he should move on to other things and wait for his time to strike again.
He told me he was not necessarily crying because he lost but because he now has a debt of 2 billion Naira to pay to Tinubu, Fasola, Aregbesola and Okorocha from his own pocket. He said winning was the condition for the loans they gave him.

Can we help raise funds for Ngige to pay Tinubu and co?

This post is a lie. Rumor of the highest order. @moderator: pls remove this post. The poster needs to be sanctioned for telling lies.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by ceejay80s(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
So.... NRC & SDP stìll dey exist ?

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Lafiagi07: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
big liar!,and ur source pls?who made dat fucking statement?.thrash!, admin,next tym u dnt let dis kind of rubish on fp.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by danjalingo: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
I hope he resigned from the Senate before contesting for governorship. because some times I do not understand the laws of this country.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Aussie(m): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
adetayoonas:

This post is a lie. Rumor of the highest order. @moderator: pls remove this post. The poster needs to be sanctioned for telling lies.
It baffles me that some people here are so brainwashed to believe anything as long as it is to dent the image of Ngige or APC. Assuming this was true, no person will come out to tell anyone that he borrowed to finance and election and now confused about how to repay.
The truth remains majority of Igbos voted for APGA on ethnicity basis though they agree Ngige is the best but for the "islamic and boko aram" part he belong to, according to them.
It is your state and you decide who governs you. Wish u luck.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Gombs: [s] So, I saw Berem wailing in serious confusion. She said tis nt because APC/Ngige lost, but because Tinubu asked her to pay back all the dime he spent in the Kitchen whr she cooked the wrong soup Ngige ate! grin

[/s]
dry joke! Try harder next time

3 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by jumobi1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
I think elections should be two stages. The first stage, would qualify the top two vote getters and have them be the only contestants in the final stage. I don't think any of the main Anambra candidates are the answers to Anambra's problems but it's weird that Obiano won 180K out of almost 500K voters and we are supposed to take that as the voice of the people.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by mystical10: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
If gov oshemole is here he will tell ngige 'GO AND DIE' come to think of it who brght this in frntpage . Nse ehu sorry seun pls o
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by bayulll01(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
I wonder why our ibo brothers has lost their sense of reasoning,here was a man that have vision and purpose to transform anambra and take them to the next level,but because of sentiment and idiocrazy u label the party a yoruba party,and they even went too far by claiming the guy went and join awolowo pple,raising stuuupid accusations that pple that killed their sons and daughters,the truth is,you find more ibo in west,you guys are seeing what these governors are doing and yet u still decide to live in ur deluuded world,na una sabi u guys should get a life cos the yoruba is least of una problem,and I always says this,we yorubas are too great to think abt u pple,like seriously we don't care

3 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
efizee: truer than true my brother..we must get rid of this apga disease.

Had APC won shey the election would have been free and fair abi?
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Casmore: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
why ar we always spreadin false info, imagine, hw many poor reasoning individuals that will believ and make case for dis.
Ramnon.2:
So I caught up with Ngige immediately after Obiano was
declared winner and met him crying inconsolably. I commiserated with him
and asked him why he was crying. I hinted that politics is not a do or
die thing and he should move on to other things and wait for his time to
strike again.
He told me he was not necessarily crying because he lost but because he
now has a debt of 2 billion Naira to pay to Tinubu, Fasola, Aregbesola
and Okorocha from his own pocket. He said winning was the condition for
the loans they gave him.

Can we help raise funds for Ngige to pay Tinubu and co?

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by amakenny: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
satowind: Happy new month. Patiently waiting 4 my birthday on 12th of december and lol to all those apc masquerades. Obiano carry go umu igbo kwu gi na azu.
Apga power
Apga power
Apga anambra adibago mma.
next, all Igbo speaking states need to be governed by APGA with subsequent elecxtrions. That is the shortest route to Igbo desires.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by amakenny: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
satowind: Happy new month. Patiently waiting 4 my birthday on 12th of december and lol to all those apc masquerades. Obiano carry go umu igbo kwu gi na azu.
Apga power
Apga power
Apga anambra adibago mma.
Next, all Igbo speaking states need to be governed by APGA with subsequent elections. That is the shortest route to the desires of majority of Igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by spydken(m): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Eze Promoe: Same with our APC e-dogs. grin
A new river must have been formed after May 2015 with APC tears

Frontpage abeg
grin
Eze Promoe: Same with our APC e-dogs. grin
A new river must have been formed after May 2015 with APC tears

Frontpage abeg
apga not pdp
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Sodiv(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
tongue tongue, e don happen
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
The story that Ngige wept becos he lost in the election is blatant lie.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Osamabinladin: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ngige, please don't cry. I promise to buy you one bobo tomorrow.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by bishop4APC: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
I could see ibo people rejoicing on their grave....whether you like it or not, you all are still coming back to the progressive party. APC is the only party that can rescue you from your inferiority complex........Dumbazz set of people.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by bishop4APC: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
amakenny: Next, all Igbo speaking states need to be governed by APGA with subsequent elections. That is the shortest route to the desires of majority of Igbo people.
Keep fighting for just 5 states outta 36 while other tribe rule the nation.....slaves
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by dubienatti(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
yoruba pple d 1da y ngige lost.
cant believe all these years livin 2geda wit igbo ppie una fail 2 undasand their way of reasoning..
Rochas Rochas Rochas how many times i call u.. eh...ok very soon una go stil ask dsame question..

But #2billion no b small money ma broda ..
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by bishop4APC: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
gboss4sure:

Had APC won shey the election would have been free and fair abi?
What's your point? If you think the arranged election was free and fair, then think again.....if you so much believe in your ojukwu the coward party why didn't you people allow the election to be free and fair?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther / 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers / Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.