Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election (49868 Views)

Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by prettyboi1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
How can Nairaland post a silly joke like this to its front page knowing fully well that some people would not even realize it's a joke. This is how stupid sentiments are brewed in Nigeria...later all of us would be acting like confused goats & disturbing Baba God to come & quench the fire we stupidly started & give us peace. WTF?

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by tpapi: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ramnon.2:
So I caught up with Ngige immediately after Obiano was declared winner and met him crying inconsolably. I commiserated with him and asked him why he was crying. I hinted that politics is not a do or die thing and he should move on to other things and wait for his time to strike again.
He told me he was not necessarily crying because he lost but because he now has a debt of 2 billion Naira to pay to Tinubu, Fasola, Aregbesola and Okorocha from his own pocket. He said winning was the condition for the loans they gave him.

Can we help raise funds for Ngige to pay Tinubu and co?
where is d source of ur fake story

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by funshint(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
olumaxi: And who r u dat lostGIGE told u al dis?
Imagine and this poo of a story made front page. What's wrong with these mods; are they kids. SEUN where are U̶̲̥̅̊...Oya back page!!

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by SIRKOL(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ramnon.2:
So I caught up with Ngige immediately after Obiano was declared winner and met him crying inconsolably. I commiserated with him and asked him why he was crying. I hinted that politics is not a do or die thing and he should move on to other things and wait for his time to strike again.
He told me he was not necessarily crying because he lost but because he now has a debt of 2 billion Naira to pay to Tinubu, Fasola, Aregbesola and Okorocha from his own pocket. He said winning was the condition for the loans they gave him.

But who is saying this, can u identify urself?

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by VoltaireQ: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ramnon.2:

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2013

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Gombs(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
So, I saw Berem wailing in serious confusion. She said tis nt because APC/Ngige lost, but because Tinubu asked her to pay back all the dime he spent in the Kitchen whr she cooked the wrong soup Ngige ate! grin

Meanwhile, Ngige is now officially a successful election looser.

And Tinubu can sight 2015 from yonder...for when the Lord shall give GEJ victory, they shall be like them that dream.

But 2billion?...why him no go strt correct business?

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by andyanders: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
So he went into debt to win an election? This goes to show how these politicians looth the public after winning and can do anything to win an election. APC now give out money to their own as loan to win at all cost? That was why Oshiomole had to tell a widow to die? Ok, Ngiige, you will cry more as Tinubu has declared you wanted since you have lost.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by 500GP: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
CAN YOU SEE...
IF YORUBA POST ANY NEWS THAT GOES AGAINST IGBO..
THE IGBO WILL BE SHOUTING...

@OP UR PAPA CAN NEVER BE IN CAUCUS WITH NGIGE LET ALONE OF YOU BE IN CONTACT WITH NGIGE ,ASKING HIM NONSENSE....

ANAMBRA IS IN DOOM
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Judek2(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
To the mods, for posting this nonsense on the front page, if i say you are incompetent, its an understatement.

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Akosbaba(m): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
andyanders: So he went into debt to win an election? This goes to show how these politicians looth the public after winning and can do anything to win a election. APC now give out money to their own as loan to win at all cost? That was why Oshiomole had to tell a widow to die? Ok, Ngiige, you will cry more as Tinubu has declared you wanted since you have lost.

i cant possibly believe anyone actually believes this post is true but hey the world is full of d.u.m.b peeps sha

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by meforyou1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
funshint: Worst election ever...can't wait 4 d courts to cancel it. INEC must account 4 d 1.3million voters that were disenfranchise. U̶̲̥̅̊ aint see notin...just take time to celebrate your temporary victory 'cos it won't last!!!
cancel it based on what evidence?
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by SPEED5: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
Up APGA
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by meforyou1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Alhaji babatunde ngige that came a distant 3rd. Even with 181 osun thugs. Alhaji okorocha is the very next

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by funshint(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
me_for_you: cancel it based on what evidence?
U̶̲̥̅̊ can ask me again

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by crazygod(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hahahaha that Ngige pic is epic. I don save am 4 my dp. Politics bad o. D guy looked like he was actually crying
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Cubeet: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
dafuq
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
satowind: Happy new month. Patiently waiting 4 my birthday on 12th of december and lol to all those apc masquerades. Obiano carry go umu igbo kwu gi na azu.
Apga power
Apga power
Apga anambra adibago mma.
mr. Man, what is your problem?
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by andyanders: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
crazygod: Hahahaha that Ngige pic is epic. I don save am 4 my dp. Politics bad o. D guy looked like he was actually crying

Ngige was crying there now.

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by delerx(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wonders shall never cease. What's nairaland turning to.somebody Just posted rubbish for us to read and u guys r busy commenting,analyzing and arguing. OMG

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
gringrin, this is the handwork of Chino! Crazy dude
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Meteng: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Tekzyflex: He should "Go and Die"#oshe baba#
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by genxris: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
He will borrow another 2billion naiira from them to go to court and he will still loose their. Let him gently swallow the bitter pill of rejection from ndi-anambra
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Jenkizo: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
And who are to have heard this trash from a man that boycotted the suplimentary election? If APGA is that popular as you say, why is Obi and co paying as much N5000 to N10,000 per vote? This election withnessed the highest amount of spent by a sitting government to cover it loot. Keep on displaying your stupidity and spreading falsehood. Obi himself knew that Ngige will defeat him and his puppet Obiano anytime any day in a free and fair election that is devoid of bribing all the 21 Local Government INEC Rep with N60million each. A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nicepoker(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Op are u sure u met him crying? or u just lack wat 2 post? Spits on that ur post and walk away

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by pcnwamadi(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Apc have not started weepin, 2015 is comin, dey will cry like babies. I cant wait to see people like demdem weeping, I will personally pay him a condolence visit. . grin

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by pcnwamadi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nicepoker: Op are u sure u met him crying? or u just lack wat 2 post? Spits on that ur post and walk away
spit on ur urgly face.lol
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Kwere1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nawa o.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by pendusky(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
SO YUZEDO failed? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Kings Johnson:
I dont really blame you because tribalism has blind all you APGA dogs and my promise to u guys is dat soon or later u all will cry. Lastly, EFCC is waiting for one man.

This sanctimony that you people keep exhibiting is beyond baffling. How does it translate to tribalism if APGA is favoured in south eastern states and when ACN/APC is favoured in the west it somehow feels justified. This hypocrisy is disgusting.

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by shevi4mb(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Can't believe this obaino won. †ђξ guy dat was lost during their debate? That promised to care for the agricultural sector of the state without knowing the products of his state Mehn, my friend told me, while watching the funnyy video of this man's debate, that i shouldn't be surprised if he won the election. Lollll, cn't just stop laffin @ the so-called competent leaders of our so-called great Nation
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by cumpaddre(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
This shudnt be on d front page naw? Its a silly joke. MODS! Some people might take this serious. Sen.Chris Ngige should not be ridiculed for loosing an election. The MOD's should know that Nairaland is a widely visited website nd the Senator himself might decide to take Legal action if he see's this. Seun or Mukina2, think..

Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo)