Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,048 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election (49946 Views)

Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Meridian(f): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=Livinus.c]congrats to Willie we pray dat he Will take Anambra to a better level.

He's going to mortgage Anambra ofcourse. See as my pple dey perish due to lack of knowlege. Tell me one meaningful project Peter Adaobi completed. Look at d gud works going on in Lagos, Edo, Imo and other APC states and Anambra is still behind wit der tribalistic attitude. Mama anyi is......
Wake up Anambra state
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by UkwuNnu(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
bayulll01:
Who is this deranged fooool and what has ur peter obi done in his whole 8 yrs I don't know why am replying self and who are u talking all those gibberish to.u better look before u spew that trash

How would you know why you are replying?
Dem do you the thing from village, ezi.
I should look before I "spew"? Chai! Nairaland don make even kids dey insult elders.
Well, run into your cave and never appear again. Ozu!
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by jpphilips(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Aussie: There is no hope for the current crop of generations in this country. Nigeria seems to be doomed!
We are simply not sincere with ourselves. We practice politics of religion and ethnicity and until majority of us change, there is no hope. It will take at least a century to clear the mess we find ourselves today.
We don,t love our so called Nigeria, but strongly in love with our religion and ethnic, which unfortunately is the bane behind our under development and backwardness.
Until we affirm and decide to exude the lyrics of our national anthem and Pledge, hich I doubt will happen anytime soon, we shall continue to have backslid as a country without any defined course to chart.

Ngige failed as a Senator, he doesn't deserve the Anambra state Govt house, not even the love of the gods can change that.
when he sponsors a bill, he should contest.
Mediocrity is no longer the Anambra standard. call it whatever you like, Anambrarians have spoken, if you like go to your state and vote a sleeping senator, not in Anambra.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by mrofficial(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
And this Poo made front page.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
I saw Obiano credentials.. i have to say that it's impressive
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by MUONEMEARINZE(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
Let him come and collect it from his frens anyway!!!! Or I may give him, if he can pay 100percent return to me by next election[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Adolfhitler(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
Just imagine this man catches you;>
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by blocker: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Oku di over: How is it tribalism when ccontestants are from the same tribe? Why is yours not considered tribalism considering your implied definition. This was how you people redefined deportation within borders of the same Country now you want to tell others how to vote? It is tribalistic hatred by people like you that caused some of us to think twice before supporting Ngige. In your next life you ask yourself " How do I pass our ideology to people whose way of life are different from the one I am used too?" Before Nigeria was formed God created us Igbo and even long after it dissolves we would still be Igbo not your satellite dynasty.
I bow for the guy oh!
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by blaqoracle: 1:18am On Dec 03, 2013
phapi: Ngige will knw a bird in hand worth much more than 100 in the bush,if birds can fly so high to perch on tree tops and several catapults can't get dem Y on earth will an experienced political mgaint lyk Ngige believes he can kill 2 birds wif a stone instead of keeping the only one in his hands

I pity his foolishness and hw he will b able to repay the APC loan,Tinubu is not dt frndly when it comes to money issues his antecedents speaks well of this assertion ask Fashola and the lawyer *SAN* loser of Ondo elction last year

God Bless ANambra State
APAGA rule till 2018
PDP rejoices 2day
PDP till 2019
FOR YOU TO BELIEVE THIS REPORT, YOU SHOULD RETURN YOUR SCHOOL FEES TO YOUR PARENTS.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by whizpet: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Who is this guy that posted dis trash, who told you all this lies that you posting for people to be deceived ohh... Wait a minute what have your peter obi done for you in the last 8yrs or xo? U want to compare what fashola has done 4 his concluding 8yrs? I rep ngige!

Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75