Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election (49869 Views)

Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 02, 2013
Mathew joseph: abio dnt mind them
BROS IT IS A JOKE
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Reference(m): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2013
Aussie: There is no hope for the current crop of generations in this country. Nigeria seems to be doomed!
We are simply not sincere with ourselves. We practice politics of religion and ethnicity and until majority of us change, there is no hope. It will take at least a century to clear the mess we find ourselves today.
We don,t love our so called Nigeria, but strongly in love with our religion and ethnic, which unfortunately is the bane behind our under development and backwardness.
Until we affirm and decide to exude the lyrics of our national anthem and Pledge, hich I doubt will happen anytime soon, we shall continue to have backslid as a country without any defined course to chart.

Hmm. Music to ma ears. Thought our problem was corruption. Ride on Willie boy. Ouch is it painful. Then don't do it.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Mikkychuks(m): 6:52am On Dec 02, 2013
:oo:-D:-);-(ya let set comitte of friends for our loose gov..how much we go contribute each?
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Reference(m): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2013
bishop4APC: I could see ibo people rejoicing on their grave....whether you like it or not, you all are still coming back to the progressive party. APC is the only party that can rescue you from your inferiority complex........Dumbazz set of people.

This is not the kind of mentality a government in waiting has. Quit shooting your feet with this superiority clap trap. This is gasoline for the PDP bandwagon. Move to the centre biko.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by UkwuNnu(m): 7:04am On Dec 02, 2013
bayulll01: I wonder why our ibo brothers has lost their sense of reasoning,here was a man that have vision and purpose to transform anambra and take them to the next level,but because of sentiment and idiocrazy u label the party a yoruba party,and they even went too far by claiming the guy went and join awolowo pple,raising stuuupid accusations that pple that killed their sons and daughters,the truth is,you find more ibo in west,you guys are seeing what these governors are doing and yet u still decide to live in ur deluuded world,na una sabi u guys should get a life cos the yoruba is least of una problem,and I always says this,we yorubas are too great to think abt u pple,like seriously we don't care

Taaahhh! Mechie Onu dia. angry
Who have vision to transform Anambra? Ngige?
Odi egwu.
Apart from the few hurriedly constructed road in his region with bank money, when he knew his days at Anambra state house is numbered, what else did he achieve in the previous year before he fell out with UBA?

What has Ngige achieved since his stay at the Senate? Which bill has he sponsored? What part of Hus numerous pronises to his senatorial zone have he fulfilled?

Ngige is just pretender after playing politics of propaganda with Dora he still sits like a status at the senate chamber.

Ngige that used Dora's good works at Nafdac to blackmail her during senatorial elections because her action in closing the killer Onitsha drug market and cleanse it of fake drug. Ngige have to use those it affected to blackmail Dora for the Senate seat and yet he has achieved nothing there just watching and saying "Aye" daily.

I keep wondering why and how some people in the SW think they can even decide for us who governs us. If you lot so love Ngige and believe he is a genius transformer, make him your presidential candidate.
Crying more than the bereaved.

And oh, I think it is you that should get a life!
Awww, you don't care and you had time to type that trash up there?
Run along son, ASUU strike just ended, get back to class.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by UkwuNnu(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2013
bishop4APC: I could see ibo people rejoicing on their grave....whether you like it or not, you all are still coming back to the progressive party. APC is the only party that can rescue you from your inferiority complex........Dumbazz set of people.

grin grin grin grin
Why you take this personal still baffles me son. Its our choice and we are living with it.
Get fvkn life dude.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by UkwuNnu(m): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2013
ihedioramma: AT UR AGE U ARE SPORTING APGA SORRY IF ANOTHER ELECTION DID NOT HOLD AM SORRY FOR ANAMBRA STATE BECOS FOR THE FIRST 4YRS OBI&OBIANO IS GOING TO USE STATE MONEY TO BUY WEMA BANK FOR THERE SELF.

Nna eh, English is not by force na. Suo Igbo we go understand, inugo?
And please next time stop screaming with all caps. Na beg I dey beg you.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Adagba1: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2013
andyanders: So he went into debt to win an election? This goes to show how these politicians looth the public after winning and can do anything to win an election. APC now give out money to their own as loan to win at all cost? That was why Oshiomole had to tell a widow to die? Ok, Ngiige, you will cry more as Tinubu has declared you wanted since you have lost.

And you can not in your little mind discern that this is a joke,na wa for some people on nairaland.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Policewoman(f): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2013
PLS WHERE IS BEREM? Come because ur man NGIGE needs some dough. Hahahahhaaa grin
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by emmabest2000(m): 7:44am On Dec 02, 2013
VICTORCIZA: Fresh air tins
teamfreshair lol grin
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by vanguard2013(m): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2013
jamace: Ha ha ha grin grin grin grin So, Ngige invested over N2b to win election, eh? God has saved Anambra people o. He would have recouped his investment 100 times over, thereby emptying the state treasury without carrying out any meaningful development.

Now tell me, how is APC better than PDP?

God save Nigeria from money politics!

Na xoo u dull reach, accepting the pejorative opinion of one confused lad hook, line n sinker. Anambra election is an APC project and Ngige was only made the front runner. I'm sure Ngige can't go so broke that he won't be richer than ur progenitors (past n present). Wake up boy
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by sweetuju(f): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2013
drnoel:
do u know how much the winner spent?
plz help me ask dem. U guys are here saying APC dis and dat. Wat has APGA done since d Mrs was dere and now he has put another Mrs and u guys are happy. Oh I cry for my father's land Anambra. No development will come out unless a man takes dat seat
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by ibkgab001: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2013
PDP always came second
APC always came third

Aregbesola haave to be very careful in osun so that he won't loose out anyway Veto power is still in Action ... Or maybe he should change his party back to oranmiyan ... People are scared of Buhari and Tinubu no state in Nigeria want to get familiarised with this 2 godprofather
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by jamace(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2013
vanguard2013:
Na xoo u dull reach, accepting the pejorative opinion of one confused lad hook, line n sinker. Anambra election is an APC project and Ngige was only made the front runner. I'm sure Ngige can't go so broke that he won't be richer than ur progenitors (past n present). Wake up boy
There you go again, dullingo. You think Anambrarians are building materials to be bought with money for APC dubious project, eh? No way! Anambrarians have chopped APC money and Nigerians are waiting to chop more come 2015. Keep on dreaming, dullingo.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by tayork(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2013
phapi: Ngige will knw a bird in hand worth much more than 100 in the bush,if birds can fly so high to perch on tree tops and several catapults can't get dem Y on earth will an experienced political mgaint lyk Ngige believes he can kill 2 birds wif a stone instead of keeping the only one in his hands

I pity his foolishness and hw he will b able to repay the APC loan,Tinubu is not dt frndly when it comes to money issues his antecedents speaks well of this assertion ask Fashola and the lawyer *SAN* loser of Ondo elction last year

God Bless ANambra State
APAGA rule till 2018
PDP rejoices 2day
PDP till 2019
Can't u see it a joke, abba u guys take all news real

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by bfmconcepts: 8:55am On Dec 02, 2013
This Thread is misleading and malicious.
Ngige cannot cry because he is owing his political allies. They all know that they will all benefit if the whole thing had turned out positive and since it turned out bad, everyone will count their temporary loss for now. Moreover, Ngige still remains APC strongman in Anambra and can be used in other elections to favour APC. He still remains a Senator in Anambra. There is still hope in court as to the cancellation of the election and re-run will determine everyone's fate.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by jigabanty(m): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2013
Please tell me who is going to believe this? This is just a joke to make fun of Mr Ngige's Reputation.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by bfmconcepts: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2013
I respect this Nairaland Forum because wise thinkers are the majority.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Solarpower(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2013
drnoel:
do u know how much the winner spent?
doesnt mata so far he won. And fyi, he spent noting close 2 wat ngige spent knwing he will win. APC my yansh! tongue
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by dheaven: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2013
Jenkizo: And who are to have heard this trash from a man that boycotted the suplimentary election? If APGA is that popular as you say, why is Obi and co paying as much N5000 to N10,000 per vote? This election withnessed the highest amount of spent by a sitting government to cover it loot. Keep on displaying your stupidity and spreading falsehood. Obi himself knew that Ngige will defeat him and his puppet Obiano anytime any day in a free and fair election that is devoid of bribing all the 21 Local Government INEC Rep with N60million each. A word is enough for the wise.
Strong point
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by bfmconcepts: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2013
This election will be cancelled and re-run will be ordered for.
Just that by then, Obiano would have been sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by MrEverest(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2013
OMG, the op really played a fast one on unsuspecting Nigerians, but for anyone to really believe this joke, speaks volumes about his IQ.
I can't stop laughing about the passionate comments people are making about this unfounded issue. Come to think of it, why is APC being embarrassed, humiliated, demonized from left, right and centre, all at same period, is it that people has finally seen through their hypocrisy and lies? Nigerian politics is becoming more interesting by the day. Honestly, I do not think that PDP or even GEJ is the problem with Nigeria rather the problem is endemic and cuts across; all parties, all sectors of the economy, our way of life, across tribes, across religions and all age groups. We Nigerians(including you and I) have a very weird and extreme world view and for us to come out of this mess, we need a radical change and reorientation!

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Niseamaka(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2013
frankyychiji: If Ngige was not a foolish politician, he wd ve known better than join a party that won't be acceptable by his peo. Is Apc d only political party in nigeria? Nobody is asking him to go back to PDP cos d Ubas are still there to punish him again but there are so many Other parties. Ngige is even more than foolish!!!!!! Having said that, it will be easier for a camel to pass tru d eye Of a needle than for Ngige to b governor again in anambra. Don't ask me why.

Credibility of candidates should be our focal point, not party affiliation. If you think that someone is very foolish just because he joined a political party you did not approve of, then there`s no need exchanging words with you, i have out grown your level of thinking.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by LBT: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2013
Where did Ngige tell this liar what he posted? Why do we blacks like pulling each other down? O boy if na lie you post, God must surely punish you except you re post to say dem say; if not I put you in front of God for serious flogging.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by cupcake326(f): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2013
Chai, i dey pirry for ngige o, na igbos for lasgidi go payback fashola n tinubu dis money by force.

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by LBT: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2013
Nairaland is now turning into a waste bin where rubbish and lies are posted.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by bayulll01(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu:

Taaahhh! Mechie Onu dia. angry
Who have vision to transform Anambra? Ngige?
Odi egwu.
Apart from the few hurriedly constructed road in his region with bank money, when he knew his days at Anambra state house is numbered, what else did he achieve in the previous year before he fell out with UBA?

What has Ngige achieved since his stay at the Senate? Which bill has he sponsored? What part of Hus numerous pronises to his senatorial zone have he fulfilled?

Ngige is just pretender after playing politics of propaganda with Dora he still sits like a status at the senate chamber.

Ngige that used Dora's good works at Nafdac to blackmail her during senatorial elections because her action in closing the killer Onitsha drug market and cleanse it of fake drug. Ngige have to use those it affected to blackmail Dora for the Senate seat and yet he has achieved nothing there just watching and saying "Aye" daily.

I keep wondering why and how some people in the SW think they can even decide for us who governs us. If you lot so love Ngige and believe he is a genius transformer, make him your presidential candidate.
Crying more than the bereaved.

And oh, I think it is you that should get a life!
Awww, you don't care and you had time to type that trash up there?
Run along son, ASUU strike just ended, get back to class.
Who is this deranged fooool and what has ur peter obi done in his whole 8 yrs I don't know why am replying self and who are u talking all those gibberish to.u better look before u spew that trash
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by kingChijioke19(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
funshint: Worst election ever...can't wait 4 d courts to cancel it. INEC must account 4 d 1.3million voters that were disenfranchise. U̶̲̥̅̊ aint see notin...just take time to celebrate your temporary victory 'cos it won't last!!!
seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.