Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election (49860 Views)

Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Take heart My boi come to My office 2mao n collect 3bn.......
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by bishop4APC: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
dubienatti: yoruba pple d 1da y ngige lost.
cant believe all these years livin 2geda wit igbo ppie una fail 2 undasand their way of reasoning..
Rochas Rochas Rochas how many times i call u.. eh...ok very soon una go stil ask dsame question..

But #2billion no b small money ma broda ..
The way of reasoning that's keeping you and your generation at the back since the beginning of democracy. you had better change your shallow way of reasoning.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by tomzman: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
satowind: Happy new month. Patiently waiting 4 my birthday on 12th of december and lol to all those apc masquerades. Obiano carry go umu igbo kwu gi na azu.
Apga power
Apga power
Apga anambra adibago mma.
And why the picture. angry

Mod, haba! This is not a topic that should be on front page na.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by chidiodini: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
GOD HELP HIM
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by dubienatti(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
bishop4APC: The way of reasoning that's keeping you and your generation at the back since the beginning of democracy. you had better change your shallow way of reasoning.
guy cool down cos u ar losin it..u ar a bishop no let dis election give u H.B.P

igboman at d back u dont really believe dat..

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by ichidodo: 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Up APGA,Up Anambra,GEJ till 2019.GOD bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by BlueMagic2(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
APC, PDP. Same sh!t different toilet. Only God can save Nigeria but guess what? God is never going to come down personally to save Nigeria. Heaven helps those who help themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Marotzke(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
adetayoonas:

This post is a lie. Rumor of the highest order. @moderator: pls remove this post. The poster needs to be sanctioned for telling lies.
Oya tell us the truth.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Niseamaka(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
kolawaxxy: mr. Man, what is your problem?

A toddler, not a man.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Niseamaka(m): 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
phapi: Ngige will knw a bird in hand worth much more than 100 in the bush,if birds can fly so high to perch on tree tops and several catapults can't get dem Y on earth will an experienced political mgaint lyk Ngige believes he can kill 2 birds wif a stone instead of keeping the only one in his hands

I pity his foolishness and hw he will b able to repay the APC loan,Tinubu is not dt frndly when it comes to money issues his antecedents speaks well of this assertion ask Fashola and the lawyer *SAN* loser of Ondo elction last year

God Bless ANambra State
APAGA rule till 2018
PDP rejoices 2day
PDP till 2019

What makes Ngige a foolish man?. Are you implying that joining a party you do not approve of is an act of foolishness?.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by experimentist: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
How did dis bull shyte hits di front page? Mods wataguan!undecided
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by geebehn(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ramnon.2:
So I caught up with Ngige immediately after Obiano was declared winner and met him crying inconsolably. I commiserated with him and asked him why he was crying. I hinted that politics is not a do or die thing and he should move on to other things and wait for his time to strike again.
He told me he was not necessarily crying because he lost but because he now has a debt of 2 billion Naira to pay to Tinubu, Fasola, Aregbesola and Okorocha from his own pocket. He said winning was the condition for the loans they gave him.

Can we help raise funds for Ngige to pay Tinubu and co?

and who called this a joke?
For me, its piece of thrash...OP, just try & get something important to do with ur brain...ok?

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Feraz(m): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2013
Jenkizo: And who are to have heard this trash from a man that boycotted the suplimentary election? If APGA is that popular as you say, why is Obi and co paying as much N5000 to N10,000 per vote? This election withnessed the highest amount of spent by a sitting government to cover it loot. Keep on displaying your stupidity and spreading falsehood. Obi himself knew that Ngige will defeat him and his puppet Obiano anytime any day in a free and fair election that is devoid of bribing all the 21 Local Government INEC Rep with N60million each. A word is enough for the wise.
Pls, answer this - are they the only ones that doled out cash to buy people's votes? As far as I'm concerned, all parties are guilty of the above so why pick on one?
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by topygel: 12:02am On Dec 02, 2013
The poster of this should back-up his claim with proofs, y should this be taking to fp in the first place? pls remove asap, I don't think this is tru.
This is an expensive joke, u must be sued for slander
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Danhumprey: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2013
Ramnon.2:
So I caught up with Ngige immediately after Obiano was declared winner and met him crying inconsolably. I commiserated with him and asked him why he was crying. I hinted that politics is not a do or die thing and he should move on to other things and wait for his time to strike again.
He told me he was not necessarily crying because he lost but because he now has a debt of 2 billion Naira to pay to Tinubu, Fasola, Aregbesola and Okorocha from his own pocket. He said winning was the condition for the loans they gave him.

LMAO.........Chai!!!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:24am On Dec 02, 2013
in d words of ukwa ashinaka 'willie is synonynous to work' that's willie is willing to work, gbam!
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by frankyychiji(f): 12:35am On Dec 02, 2013
Niseamaka:

What makes Ngige a foolish man?. Are you implying that joining a party you do not approve of is an act of foolishness?.
If Ngige was not a foolish politician, he wd ve known better than join a party that won't be acceptable by his peo. Is Apc d only political party in nigeria? Nobody is asking him to go back to PDP cos d Ubas are still there to punish him again but there are so many Other parties. Ngige is even more than foolish!!!!!! Having said that, it will be easier for a camel to pass tru d eye Of a needle than for Ngige to b governor again in anambra. Don't ask me why.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Angel778(f): 12:38am On Dec 02, 2013
Livinus.c:
congrats to Willie we pray dat he Will take Anambra to a better level.
Better level my foot! Well its just a matter of time. We'v folds our hands and watch the drama unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by peterjero(m): 12:50am On Dec 02, 2013
jamace: Ha ha ha grin grin grin grin So, Ngige invested over N2b to win election, eh? God has saved Anambra people o. He would have recouped his investment 100 times over, thereby emptying the state treasury without carrying out any meaningful development.

Now tell me, how is APC better than PDP?

God save Nigeria from money politics!
Have you bothered to ask how much Obiano has invested, be civilised for once.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by nduchucks: 12:53am On Dec 02, 2013
Since this thread is for gloating, make me sef join to gloat:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

But with the understanding that he/she who gloats last, gloats best.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by pmc01(m): 1:13am On Dec 02, 2013
I have always tried staying away from condemning actions of the owner of this forum and his moderators.

But on this post being used to generate needed traffic, I say categorically that this is a very wrong and misinformed move.

The worse part is that the picture displayed here possibly depicts Mr. Ngige mourning the death of someone close to him, common psychological analysis will tell you this. Therefore, it is totally unethical and inhuman to make fun of such situation, if that indeed is the case.

My opinion doesn't have to count though, but the Owner of this forum could rightly face a one or two charges in court, if the character in focus seeks to take legal actions. Who says he can't press for two billion naira charges?

Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa should remember he is not as anonymous as the faceless character that posted this. Caution is the word!

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by manny4life(m): 1:18am On Dec 02, 2013
Aussie:
It baffles me that some people here are so brainwashed to believe anything as long as it is to dent the image of Ngige or APC. Assuming this was true, no person will come out to tell anyone that he borrowed to finance and election and now confused about how to repay.
The truth remains majority of Igbos voted for APGA on ethnicity basis though they agree Ngige is the best but for the "islamic and boko aram" part he belong to, according to them.
It is your state and you decide who governs you. Wish u luck.

For your mind na, Ngige is the best... unfortunately, Ngige isn't the best, and his unholy association with a terror party ruined his chances...Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by ihedioramma: 3:17am On Dec 02, 2013
Ramnon.2:

brother cool down it is not over etection just start and now is 22 party vs 1, do u remember andy ubah has win like this margogo win did he letter enter there?
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 02, 2013
bishop4APC: Keep fighting for just 5 states outta 36 while other tribe rule the nation.....slaves

What's wrong with 5/36? The Yoruba party had 6/36 in the last election. If the igbos want to identify with each other politically in the same way that the Yorubas have shown tIme after tIme, why would you criticize that? Don't you want us to get our house in order?

We know it's a different ball game when we get to presidential elections since APGA realistically wouldn't be presenting a candidate but it would be an achievement for the Igbos if their ideologies were to be so unified that they would be unanimous in their support for whatever party is decided on.

There's no need for you to be so bitter. Other tribes can keep ruling the nation, it doesnt make us slaves, they're Nigerians too. We need to do our domestic chores first (how ever long It takes) before we come out to play.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by ihedioramma: 3:29am On Dec 02, 2013
satowind: Happy new month. Patiently waiting 4 my birthday on 12th of december and lol to all those apc masquerades. Obiano carry go umu igbo kwu gi na azu.
Apga power
Apga power
Apga anambra adibago mma.
AT UR AGE U ARE SPORTING APGA SORRY IF ANOTHER ELECTION DID NOT HOLD AM SORRY FOR ANAMBRA STATE BECOS FOR THE FIRST 4YRS OBI&OBIANO IS GOING TO USE STATE MONEY TO BUY WEMA BANK FOR THERE SELF.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by ihedioramma: 3:37am On Dec 02, 2013
Livinus.c:
congrats to Willie we pray dat he Will take Anambra to a better level.
not only level . he is going to to talk anambra state to the level were abia state will better dan anambra if he can go in there self make he ask andy uba as it was at his own time body go tell obi&obiano election just start and we have four months to go so cool down obi is a boy
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by timowale: 4:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Akosbaba: i cant possibly believe anyone actually believes this post is true but hey the world is full of d.u.m.b peeps sha

The op might not be stating a literary view though,but a wise individual should be able to grap some sense from the statement.
Our politrician have taken us for granted since a long while.milking us dry financially and still expecting us to praise them high.
its incumbent on us electorate to wise up and get back ourselves from these vampires whose only interest is to deplete us of our God given proviledges.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by larger20(m): 5:14am On Dec 02, 2013
This is a credibility bomb. why would you put this on the home page? very reckless miss information...

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 02, 2013
hypocrisy is greater than tribalism, most nigerians have tribal and religous sentimet,
those of you criticizing igbo for voting their choices are nothing but hypocrites, how about the section of nigerian supporting regional parties and the east is not backward when compared to normal african cites,
pls learn democracy. voice of the people is voice of GOD
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Okudiover(m): 6:24am On Dec 02, 2013
Kings Johnson:
I dont really blame you because tribalism has blind all you APGA dogs and my promise to u guys is dat soon or later u all will cry. Lastly, EFCC is waiting for one man.
How is it tribalism when ccontestants are from the same tribe? Why is yours not considered tribalism considering your implied definition. This was how you people redefined deportation within borders of the same Country now you want to tell others how to vote? It is tribalistic hatred by people like you that caused some of us to think twice before supporting Ngige. In your next life you ask yourself " How do I pass our ideology to people whose way of life are different from the one I am used too?" Before Nigeria was formed God created us Igbo and even long after it dissolves we would still be Igbo not your satellite dynasty.
Re: Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election by Mathewjoseph: 6:35am On Dec 02, 2013
jamace: Ha ha ha grin grin grin grin So, Ngige invested over N2b to win election, eh? God has saved Anambra people o. He would have recouped his investment 100 times over, thereby emptying the state treasury without carrying out any meaningful development.

Now tell me, how is APC better than PDP?

God save Nigeria from money politics!
abio dnt mind them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community / Eunice Ortom Kneels To Greet Kumuyi's Wife, Esther / Shettima At Borno Investment Building Abuja For Inspection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.