Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

How Do You Feel ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel ? (815 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel ? by ITbomb(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
How do you feel when someone say to you ' Merry Christmas in advanced ' on early December .
I heard this and felt a lump in my throat.
this year has been damn fast , still waiting for the big payday and . .
. . Winter is coming
Re: How Do You Feel ? by Mynd44: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
How romantic.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel ? by GSKing: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mynd_44: How romantic.
Your head dey there joor! Mtcheeew
Re: How Do You Feel ? by princesa(f): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
What happens then when you hear the xmas carol already...

White Christmas
Little drummer boy
Mary did you know

those are my favourite xmas song, and when i hear them, i don't just have lumps to swallow, my heart warms and am nostalgic thinking about my childhood and how my family and I spent the xmas...

Those memories worth millions, can't trade them even for lovesmiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel ? by princesa(f): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
But hey that don't mean tis right for anyone to wake up the Christmas spirit now! Its just December 1st for jeez sake. undecided
Re: How Do You Feel ? by ITbomb(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
angry
Not again
Derailers will be shot
@Princesa dear , it is scarry , also considering the fact that u r part of the Christmas plan n boys r not yet ready
Re: How Do You Feel ? by b3llo(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: How Do You Feel ? by princesa(f): 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
ITbomb:
@Princesa dear , it is scarry , also considering the fact that u r part of the Christmas plan n boys r not yet ready

oh don't worry honey, that's why we are not in a hurry, we believe that by 24th/25th December, boys shall then be smilingwink
Re: How Do You Feel ? by Danhumprey: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
ITbomb:
angry
Not again
Derailers will be shot
@bolded,care to explain better? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Feel ? by Iaz93: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
undecidedundecided
Re: How Do You Feel ? by ITbomb(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Danhumprey: @bolded,care to explain better? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Family matters
Re: How Do You Feel ? by Danhumprey: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
ITbomb:
Family matters
Don't give me that crap! sad sad sad
Re: How Do You Feel ? by princesa(f): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Danhumprey: Don't give me that crap! sad sad sad

oboy what is ur own na? why are u poking ur nose into our affair, abi you want to snatch his wife ni? angry
Re: How Do You Feel ? by Danhumprey: 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
princesa:

oboy what is ur own na? why are u poking ur nose into our affair, abi you want to snatch his wife ni? angry
I ain't poking into your affair.

In fact,carry go. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Their Reasoning!!! / What If She Rejects Your Marriage Proposal ? / Am I Alone? :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.