Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" (5848 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / Pls I Kindly Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2013
Since everyone is kissing the OP's aśs lemme follow suit.....you guys are hot. lipsrsealed btw that bag you carry you they collect AKAWO(SUSU)?undecided
Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by Fayrouzz(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2013
Sepp360: lolz!... Of course!.. We gonna make sure fayrouz 'll be their favorite drink!....
Thanks bro!
Loll... Is dat a promise?? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by Sepp360(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2013
Khalessi: Since everyone is kissing the OP's aśs lemme follow suit.....you guys are hot. lipsrsealed btw that bag you carry you they collect AKAWO(SUSU)?undecided
hahahahahaha!... Can't stop lafing!...
Yhu nor well!
Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by Sepp360(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2013
Fayrouzz: Loll... Is dat a promise?? cheesy
lolz!.... Its a certaintity!...
Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by Sheenor: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Cute couple

[size=60pt]Cute Couple Indeed
!!! wink wink
[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by Polio: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2013
What is with this silly trend on this forum nowadays?
Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by Sepp360(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2013
Polio: What is with this silly trend on this forum nowadays?
A "Trend" or a "Thread"?...
Which one?
Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by ccollins(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Beauty and the beast or heaven and hell lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by Sepp360(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
ccollins: Beauty and the beast or heaven and hell lipsrsealed
smiley[quote what are yhu saying?
Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nice pic.
But why re you now displaying your private life on a public forum? Dem never yab your life for you b4 abi?
Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by Sepp360(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
gcfr.com:
Nice pic.
But why re you now displaying your private life on a public forum? Dem never yab your life for you b4 abi?
Nah!... I aint scared of that!...
All of us know goodluck village and him wife, and the man still dey breath!...

I don't see anythang wrong wif it!... Thanks anyway!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by joephemzyz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
#in fela's voice.........."Make I yab them?"
Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by oyinbogirl(f): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
you both look great together wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by 4teenkay: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wow!!
Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by Drniyi4u(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
ccollins:

Bros, was it not jayZ that said that in a song feat beyonce
ah dunno about jayz but ah know itz originally from 2pac shakur
Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by Drniyi4u(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
ccollins:

Bros, was it not jayZ that said that in a song feat beyonce
ah dunno about jayz but ah know itz originally from 2pac shakur. d title z "me and my girlfriend"
Re: My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" by MsSpaqs(f): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
You guys have nice set of teeth wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

, / WOW: What Do You Think About Girls With Huge Black Ni’ppies? (see Photos) / How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.