Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (34263 Views)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by 360command: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Please make dem call off this strike before d girls vex tell us say dem no go give us their toto for 3 months.

2 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by hotwax: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
I will observe this strike too
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
ChriStmas is around the corner, but konji will make some guys call off the strike.

1 Like

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nomski0: I cant believe this actually made front page shocked shocked shocked
Quite hilarious grin
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by White007(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by AMAKAVIOLA: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Iaz93: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
NAIRALAND!!! Sorry! angry
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
youngds: [size=18pt] abi, we need am oh, NO Negotiations! Xmas never reach self my babe don they yan me xmas shopping! & her papa still they alive oh undecided undecided[/size]

you prefer him 2 be dead? undecided
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Admins are driving us gradually frm dis site with d way dey are doing things........
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
me wei no get babe nkor?
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by paragwua: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
ohhh lord i thank u for this said strike....pls ban chiarman should extend the strike untill after easter abeg...... Chi chi u don hear say ban dey strike....i don stop my finacial works oooo... Untill ban notice..... I am an obidient staff
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
360command: Please make dem call off this strike before d girls vex tell us say dem no go give us their toto for 3 months.

You don hear of cobwebs ?

1 Like

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by lantessy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by mspee(f): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
This shi ain't funny! undecided
You can all fvck off, we do not want your little change. undecided
We can take care of ourselves!!! angry

And hey, we are not coming back to the negotiation table whenever you choose to call off the strike. Unless you agree to pay us for the striking period. angry
#nopaynoworkthings

Y'all should think twice before going on the strike, na una go still suffer am. wink
grin

7 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by goldenHelen(f): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Since d BAN ar going on strike its nw time 4 SDAN(Sugar Dadies Associatn Of Nig)to resume fully nd u beter dnt complain snce u ar runnig away frm ur responsibilities in dis festiv period.... Lol [color=#000000][/color]

10 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by vanguard1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Phoenix619: From: The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria To Girlfriends
With regards to the meeting held today, the Boyfriend Association of Nigeria decided to go on a two months strike starting from 1st December, 2013. This strike is not to cause any riot or any form of breakup with our beloved girlfriends.

We plan to use this strike period as a time for appraisal and re-dedication in our
supposed relationship. During this period, all forms of communication (formal or otherwise) is allowed but all form of FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE will be put to rest. We assure our girlfriends that this supposed strike period, our commitment will be 100% and won't be questioned, also, this period will not, WE REPEAT, will not pose a threat to the relationship.

Full boyfriend responsibility will resume on the 1st of February, 2014 to enable both parties plan for the upcoming valentine(14th February, 2014).
We thank our girlfriends for their anticipated
"Good Behavior" during this period.

Signed; Publicity secretary BAN
Thank God oooo, no more weekly allowance for mukina2 till february...that girl sabi chop person money yet she go still ban me
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by fashionale(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
=ebamma]. Nansense, if u wan go strike abeg,give me that your girlfriend number,i have a christmas gift for her

Abeg collect mine, 08064475214
Thanks very much, I've been looking 4 wer to dump her.
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
ms_pee: This shi ain't funny! undecided

And hey, we are not coming back to the negotiation table whenever you choose to call off the strike. Unless you agree to pay us for the striking period. angry
#nopaynoworkthings

Y'all should think twice before going on the strike, na una go still suffer am. wink
grin

3 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by vanguard1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
fashionale: =ebamma]. Nansense, if u wan go strike abeg,give me that your girlfriend number,i have a christmas gift for her

You certainly will be a maga.....I fit give you mukina2 number
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by dwittyc0der(f): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
u dis vivly self tongue
Vivly: Even guys without girlfriends go follow dey claim say them dey strike. grin .
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by vanguard1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
fashionale: =ebamma]. Nansense, if u wan go strike abeg,give me that your girlfriend number,i have a christmas gift for her

You certainly will be a maga, I fit give you mukina2 number
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by AbuMikey(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alikaxon: Yes, It should be modified, cox if we resume before valentine; we're still gonna face the financial responsibilities on the val day, and bad girls will double their demand to make up for the december denial. We really need to resume fabuary 15th, 2014, so that our long time effort woun't be in vain. Cheers!!!

See dem dey beat around the bush!

Awon stingy fellows !

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by fabulousdame(f): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2013

#nopaynoworkthings

grin
lol...ms pee...u dey represent.. gringrin
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by jyomite(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
sexymoma: see what is making fp...... I blame ASUU seriously
tongue
sexymoma: see what is making fp...... I blame ASUU seriously

haba....U gat a NEWS 4 US. Blame ya self
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by paragwua: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2013

#nopaynoworkthings

grin
madam e never reach like that na.........
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by AbuMikey(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
francababy:
@Alikaxon so this is u. No wonder you came to my thread to fool yourself.

Very foolish somebody indeed angry

2 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Vivly: Even guys without girlfriends go follow dey claim say them dey strike. grin .

Babe..hwfa
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by oyedun82(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
in full support o
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by LogansShadow: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Even ladies with no boyfriend go come put mouth as if say na their type dem dey address.

19 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by pembisco(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
...and as d minister of women affairs (MOWA), D strikin boy frnds shuld note dt any bf who engages in dis strike wch is an atempt to deny d ladies their xmass alowances wil nt chop pu.cy whyl d strike last.
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by inosend: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
END shall never WONDER.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) / Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face? / Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.