Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (34273 Views)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by ccollins(m): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mariojane: No Money, No Service. Money for Hand, back for ground. U can't eat ur cake and have it. Sorry guys we deal with ur papas not small boys like u.u ve just given us direct ticket to ur dads

Things are getting worst,the world is more evil than ever.. I would be a hypocrite to judge anyone here but we all know that many wrong decisions have spawned to more deadly evil to humanity than ever. I hope nigeria is set free someday sha. I will not be surprised if millions of young girls @ sec school And the universities share this same ideology that I quoted above... If people still knew the value of love,shit like this isn't supposed to be seen.
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by tosomaju(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Due to the "No Penny, No pu$.$y" threat by the Girlfriend Association of Nigeria (GAN) which can lead to conjigation, BAN has unanimously ordered for UK used pu$.$y available at the nearest bruthel to u. There was a consension between BAN management and that of the bruthels not to inflate the price of their services so that the overall aim of the strike will be achieved.

Sign
PRO BAN

2 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by therealbabe(f): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
U guys suld enjoy your strike
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Alikaxon(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
omonla555:

Seconded
we re together, divided will fall.
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Alikaxon(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
therealbabe: U guys suld enjoy your strike
thanks 4 ur support...
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mariojane: No Money, No Service. Money for Hand, back for ground. U can't eat ur cake and have it. Sorry guys we deal with ur papas not small boys like u.u ve just given us direct ticket to ur dads
and later come beg for marriage...
U most marry ma papa...
Ready to stand with my mama and my sisters...
The battle line will b draw for u , my mama and my sisters......
The outcome of the battle
either ur eyes has been removed or u are death....
Second thought
afta my papa has finished useless and dump u....
U come back to look for a boi who u will lay ur fustration and debris body on..........
Girl, guys are wise,it is hardtime ur accept this in gudfaith

1 Like

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by crackhaus: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
nyere84: Sincerly speeking.,

This Nigeria guys are Enemies of progress.

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

#walks out of this annoying thread#
Hahahihihi! grin grin
This one don vex... So it's your boyfriend's christmas spending on you that you plan to progress with?

*gives her transport fare as she walks out of thread*

Oya smallie dey go, comot here sharparly... Arrant rubbish! grin

3 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by vyncentino(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
u guys will not kill me wit laf, I tink I should share dis on Facebook
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Etianwanokon: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
When you people resume your strike, The girlfriend association will embark on theirs and will give you their demands.
Meanwhile all forms of invitation for visits and the kolobie that follows has been put on hold.
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by missKeri(f): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lol..Datz why my bf has bn acting up...Gud for u guyz
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by 12month: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
if toh say I partake in dis strike last year... dat my wicked ex girlfriend for no chop me dry; oya me sef don join
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by donem: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Judging from the duration of this strike, its evident its gonna catch up with me, as a bonafide member of Boyfriends Association of Nig (BAN), iv'e got no other choice than to stick to the strike.
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Juwonlo73(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=Vivly]Even guys without girlfriends go follow dey claim say them dey strike.

O boy you bad o
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
crackhaus:
Hahahihihi! grin grin
This one don vex... So it's your boyfriend's christmas spending on you that you plan to progress with?

*gives her transport fare as she walks out of thread*

Oya smallie dey go, comot here sharparly... Arrant rubbish! grin
Excuse me Grandpa.!!

I dnt need ur tfare, i will gladly trek to Italy,were their guys knw my worth. And, will be eager to do christmas shopping for me.
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Grendel(m): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
coolThank God cheesy

I'm a virgin

No need to Strike
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Alikaxon(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
nyere84: Excuse me Grandpa.!!

I dnt need ur tfare, i will gladly trek to Italy,were their guys knw my worth. And, will be eager to do christmas shopping for me.
and after the italians tear ur kitty cat, u cum bak cum dy visit pastors 4 prayers mak u see husband wen u wan force ur frustrated kitty_cat on. Holy ghost fire...

1 Like

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by free2ryhme: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mariojane: Lol..Datz No Money, No Service. Money for Hand, back for ground. U can't eat ur cake and have it. Sorry guys we deal with ur papas not small boys like u.u ve just given us direct ticket to ur dads

is this how poverty have ruined your sense of judgement? undecided

ewwwww!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by free2ryhme: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2013

u did not mention those desert rats will finish ur kongo before you reach italy and infest you with all manner of killer disease

happy trekking

1 Like

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by bobby7me(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Vivly: Even guys without girlfriends go follow dey claim say them dey strike. grin .
grin grin grin
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by emmadejust(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
apprentice no suppose to get girl friend,talkless of goin on strike on bf asso

Where una bf asso headquarter dey sef
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Cabsso(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
braine: You are On Your Own o kiss I don't shy away from my manly responsibilities any time any day• cool tongue
Is it minister of Ban dat ask u 2resume work or face sack? Nawa wo so u r pullin out
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Cabsso(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
ebamma: . Nansense, if u wan go strike abeg,give me that your girlfriend number,i have a christmas gift for her
Ebamma generally announce 2public dat his babe is 2resume dec 2 2013 as all boyfrndship activities wil commence immediately
Sign Registrar ebamma
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Cabsso(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
ebamma: . Nansense, if u wan go strike abeg,give me that your girlfriend number,i have a christmas gift for her
Ebamma generally announce 2public dat his babe is 2resume dec 2 2013 as all boyfrndship activities wil commence immediately
Sign Registrar ebamma.
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by GentleFrank(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lol, naija guys wan immitate ASUU too
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Sike(m): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
youngds: [size=18pt] abi, we need am oh, NO Negotiations! Xmas never reach self my babe don they yan me xmas shopping! & her papa still they alive oh undecided undecided[/size]
Lmaoooo. Tell her to let her papa die first.
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Mariojane(f): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
blink6:
my bad... am very sorry m'am. I love your kind btw.
but u sounded like you're like that, so I was scared for u.

nonetheless, i'm happy now. can u take me out? cheesy
have u forgotten u re on strike. U can't spend for a lady nd d ladies can't spend for u too.we don't even hv d money to spend for u.but if u really wnt me to take u out then borrow me d money dt i will spend for u
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by crackhaus: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2013

Ahh, so you're still here
Okay come and sit down with me. I heard from a reliable source that christmas shopping is now a necessary requirement for every guy lucky enough to date you.
Is this true grandma?
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by princesa(f): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Am dedicating this song to all you broke ars.e dude...

Its 'Survival' by Destiny's Child, enjoywink

''Now that you're out of my life
I'm so much better
You thought that I'd be weak without you, But I'm stronger
You thought that I'd be broke without you, But I'm richer
You thought that I'd be sad without you, I laugh harder
You thought I wouldn't grow without you, Now I'm wiser
Thought that I'd be helpless without you, But I'm smarter
You thought that I'd be stressed without you, But I'm chillin'
You thought I wouldn't sell without you, Sold 9 million

I'm a survivor... cool

1 Like

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Geophem(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
braine: My girl is considerate• So no worries for me• cool tongue
so u ar ESUTH
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Norajones(f): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
BROKE A*S*S NIGGAS
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alikaxon: and after the italians tear ur kitty cat, u cum bak cum dy visit pastors 4 prayers mak u see husband wen u wan force ur frustrated kitty_cat on. Holy ghost fire...
U sound so incoherent, are you really ok?
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by godman01(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
sexymoma: see what is making fp...... I blame ASUU seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.