Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (34272 Views)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Open Letter To Mr. President From The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (ban). / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Luckianti(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
i strongly support the strike
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Luckianti: i strongly support the strike

Another loser. grin

2 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by redcliff: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nomski0: I cant believe this actually made front page shocked shocked shocked

you are just all over this website and its becoming repugnant. angry

1 Like

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
Vivly: Even guys without girlfriends go follow dey claim say them dey strike. grin .

lolz grin grin grin
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by hariorh: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
What's this sef?

Nkechi, oya come here and sit on my lap jare. I'm breaking out of the strike with immediate alacrity.

grin

1 Like

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
I will return to this thread when the small boys have grown up to be real men and not whining losers. grin

1 Like

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by charityexplicit(f): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
ebamma: . Nansense, if u wan go strike abeg,give me that your girlfriend number,i have a christmas gift for her
lol.....
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by gaetano: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
GEJ WILL SOON SET UP A 15 MAN COMMITEE TO LOOK INTO IT.
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Phoenix619: From: The Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria To Girlfriends
With regards to the meeting held today, the Boyfriend Association of Nigeria decided to go on a two months strike starting from 1st December, 2013. This strike is not to cause any riot or any form of breakup with our beloved girlfriends.

We plan to use this strike period as a time for appraisal and re-dedication in our
supposed relationship. During this period, all forms of communication (formal or otherwise) is allowed but all form of FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE will be put to rest. We assure our girlfriends that this supposed strike period, our commitment will be 100% and won't be questioned, also, this period will not, WE REPEAT, will not pose a threat to the relationship.

Full boyfriend responsibility will resume on the 1st of February, 2014 to enable both parties plan for the upcoming valentine(14th February, 2014).
We thank our girlfriends for their anticipated
"Good Behavior" during this period.

Signed; Publicity secretary BAN

Aluta Continua

Una wan begin breed homos abi?
grin
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Afrok(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
Am sorry My Love dis year isn't like last year, so many things happened dt az cut down my expectations in making sure dis year's celebrations is a memorable one in terms of spending. Even though I'm kind of "broke", with U by my side dis year will be memorable than previous years. It might not be romantic but I think A REASONABLE GIRL WILL UNDERSTAND. no be by force to spend if U not get or if U no wan spend. The strike of a thing is funny though, God bless us all...
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by charybabe: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
una de dream,make una no just try am o,haba na so una get bad mind reach? chrismas no b tym to go strike wait til feb 15 b4 startin ur strike
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Blitz4real(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wtf... I can't believe dis
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by ckkris: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
See plenty viewers for yeye thread
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by busymouth: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pls extend the strike till Febuary 15th ..... grin
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Lovexme(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abu Mikey:

[b]Errmm, Edo boys must join this strike oo
angry

Yemi2plus, Kslib, Homesteady, ChelseaBMW, Extom, y'all take note!!!! angry

[/b]

Be sunu?
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
I don't have a girlfriend. So, I guess I don't have any business here.
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by searay(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
This strike action has been politicised so I have to withdraw in the interest of my "gurl' " interest.
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by blink6(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
I believe the BAN group is indirectly asking em lazy girls to get a job....
because the girls wey dey work wont be disturbed by this,,, they can even take them boos out.

one thing I still respect white girls for.
Get a job and u shall smile and be respected by guys.

#just saying.

4 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by truborn9ja: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
the opposition are responsible for this, they are trying to use this strike to score cheap political points....and Gej govt wouldnt tolerate that.
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Blitz4real(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2013

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by ukandi1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
braine: You are On Your Own o kiss I don't shy away from my manly responsibilities any time any day• cool tongue

wetin u de talk? Na guys like u de fumble for woman mata pass... Feeling like a hero abi? Onyio shi...
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
For where? Me as a sharper guy was already on strike since november. No time for person daughter to com carry me shine dis xmas. Atleast, i never marry any yet. grin
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by ccollins(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
What is this doing on front page Which mod is responsible for this Back to topic, this so-called BAN is a useless org loitering about to get attention. I wonder which urchins and vagabonds committee that set this association up. Relevant issues are discussed across the nation and our idle youths are here wasting their precious time on trivial things that makes the future of nigeria gloomier!! These riff raffs are here agin to play non sense politics with the lifes of the gullible boys who intoxicated to insanity about girlfriend pursuits.mitchew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
I believe this post is triggered by the general idea that dem gurlz of this age use any opportunity to suck dem Boyfriendz dry...where den can I get a girl whoz ready to soak Garri and kuli kuli now with me but eat all the KFCs of the world with me in the nearest future?

1 Like

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Godwin305(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
I fink this strike is welcome development. So I can concentrate on my sugar mummy if she insist on this " no gift no lashing " Long live the Boyfriend Association of Nigeria
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by shizzle11(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sparklingheart: If u guys are planning nt 2 give us money 4 brazilian hair, d latest wears and d latest shoes with matchin bags 4 d xmas u guys must b joking i repeat, u guys must b jokin... If their should b any strike, it hv 2 start by 5th jan 2014 and end by 12th feb 2014 against val... Am very serious... Don't try my patience

LWKMD! this gal don provoke.

Like seriously, quite a number of girls are largely dependent on boyfriends
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by shizzle11(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sparklingheart: If u guys are planning nt 2 give us money 4 brazilian hair, d latest wears and d latest shoes with matchin bags 4 d xmas u guys must b joking i repeat, u guys must b jokin... If their should b any strike, it hv 2 start by 5th jan 2014 and end by 12th feb 2014 against val... Am very serious... Don't try my patience
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by spark4daz(f): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
This is from the Girlfriend Association of Nigeria.
Following the annoucement of strike by the boyfriend association of Nigeria on Dec. 1st 2013. An emergency meeting was held by GAN on Dec. 2nd 2013 and we have decided that all member of BAN resume on or before 6th Dec. 2013 or face being sacked.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Orikinla: Small boys association of Nigeria looking for excuse to dodge giving girls gifts and presents this season, because you are broke and in most cases poor and jobless. grin

O boy, dat picture funny die o. grin grin grin
Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by blink6(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
ccollins: What is this doing on front page Which mod is responsible for this Back to topic, this so-called BAN is a useless org loitering about to get attention. I wonder which urchins and vagabonds committee that set this association up. Releveant issues are discussed accros the nation and our idle youths are here wasting their precious time on trivial things that makes the future of nigeria gloomier!! These riff raffs are here agin to play non sense politics with the lifes of the gullible boys who intoxicated to insanity about girlfriend pursuits.mitchew
dude, dont go around throwing insults... this is a public site, u dont know who is who.
nonetheless, this stuff, as funny or useless as some of us may see it, can motivate the wise girls...

one having her as a gf, does not turn u to her atm. there are certain things she should be able to settle, and this can be achieved if she is working...
let not encourage laziness cos u are rich...

Girls o! forget this guys that say they can take kia of ya all round... yea! maybe they can, but do u know Wat they think bout u?

I used to think girls are more concerned bout their heart been splitted, guess things are changed now.

#just saying

2 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by Mariojane(f): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
No Money, No Service. Money for Hand, back for ground. U can't eat ur cake and have it. Sorry guys we deal with ur papas not small boys like u.u ve just given us direct ticket to ur dads

2 Likes

Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by boban007: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
BANS,boys are not smiling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.