Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec (42998 Views)

Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by babsalux09(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
luvola: It seems people have lost their senses.. A company frankly told you that starting from tomorrow , they will deactivate non B.B phones from using the blackberry data plan and some people still want to subscribe for B.B plan today.. Guys use your logical reasoning nah !! Abi una know offer logic and philosophy for Gns for school.. No wonder they usually say Nigerians has a low I.Q. Smh
its still workin
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
kayswag100:

So bad grammar is the only thing this girl has picked from all I've said?

Do you know what a typographical error is?

Ok.:
'I'm not an insomniac like you'

satisfied? ?
good! u try, no be small. after u looked up the correct spelling, u come back and attack her like a chained rabid infected dog. who is decieving who?
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Aniwetaluude(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
what a big mistake. let watch and see how airtel will maintain this their name that has enjoyed little stability. I have never made calls with my airtel line apart from browsing. you gave me no choice than to throw away your simcard. Almighty MTN, here I come!
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by umar745(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Why are you guys attacking airtel like this. How about glo, etisalat and mtn, have they ever allowed y'all to use their BB subscription on android devices? FFS its called BB subscription for a reason. Now if you are bashing networks generally for their expensive data packages then I'll join you.

1 Like

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Djponpin1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
wating airtel collect 4rm
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by 2B1ASK1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
Please tell your boss at Airtel that the main reason why most people use your line is because of the internet access, and , the servive is even paid for not that it is free. if you guys want to block this move then be ready to look for new buyer afterall, no be today!. from econet wireless to airtel and ...
i laugh in swahilli.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by babsalux09(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
DJDOLA: Yes broda kswagg block all of em using bb plan on there mumu android fone..if dem wan use bb plan let them go and buy bb na..sebi na una talk say bb don die....yes God don catch una I think say una dey form bigboy before say android cost pass bb then make una dey pay for una android plan na....make una no use dat una android fone disturb we bb user oooo...meanwhile I get bold 5 for sale I don upgrade 2 z10....broda kswagg God go bless u jaree

Shut up joor...lolz,na people no get money go bcoz of this port back to one useless,functionless and phone for old men,a phone whose technology says nothing much about the future,creating d same design and given it different os name,why not go and use nokia java phone instead,coz even a symbian phone is better.thank God for z10 and co sha,atleast those one try small..d smallest android is far more functional than blackberry,..mtn #2500 dey if airtel pack their load..afterall na with pain person dey browse wit their network,will rather pay more money for a better network...a blackberry is a technology fraud.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by SeunT2(m): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
need bsc or master to address some issues..... dis ur data bundle table is funny, the best we will bargain for is dat of 500 for 1g and so on...[/quote]

You guys have to wait till alien take over the world..if you are expecting 500 naira for 1gig..lol grin
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by lekkie073(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
2B1ASK1: Please tell your boss at Airtel that the main reason why most people use your line is because of the internet access, and , the servive is even paid for not that it is free. if you guys want to block this move then be ready to look for new buyer afterall, no be today!. from econet wireless to airtel and ...
i laugh in swahilli.
shut up Mr man. I have been using 08023 for more than a decade now. u bought an airtel sim barely some months ago because of internet access. and u r happy to loud it. leave airtel for we DAT do a lot more than just internet access on it.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by pendusky(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
kayswag100: Sir, I never said I was representing Airtel. All views expressed here are mine. Just giving a pragmatic approach to things.

My bosses are on nl too and know me; plus : I AM NOT A CC AGRNT!!!!

You don't need to say that, we know already.. esp the ones asking how to use airtel to browse on ur modem or android devices... so they will know the latest loop holes in Airtel.

kayswag100:

for now, no plan as such had been communicated sir. *141*1# would tell you the available data plans.

The best deal is 3k for 1gb. My hand shakes as I write this o. This erstwhile have 6gb using and amount. aaaaaaaahhhhh!!

3k for 1gb? Isnt that a cheat? I wished glo capitalize on this opportunity and improve their network for their 1k/3gb data cap for Nigerians

DJDOLA: Yes broda kswagg block all of em using bb plan on there mumu android fone..if dem wan use bb plan let them go and buy bb na..sebi na una talk say bb don die....yes God don catch una I think say una dey form bigboy before say android cost pass bb then make una dey pay for una android plan na....make una no use dat una android fone disturb we bb user oooo...meanwhile I get bold 5 for sale I don upgrade 2 z10....broda kswagg God go bless u jaree

who is this one?
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Hawaii: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
LeJeun3: Report: Kayswag spoke lotta guys have been insulting and ranting..........

Pls follow this simple guide to keep enjoying Airtel BB plans on the network: Recharge ur SIM with N100.......... do a daily sub *440*17#, once it is successful dial *123*123# to confirm which account it will go to.

Pls pay attention now:
When you do the sub if it goes to Account 9 you have lost the ability to subscribe and use BB plans.
However, if it goes to Account 10 congratulations you still can enjoy the BB plans till the alien take over is complete.

Next: Send 'DEACTIVATE' in an sms to 440 to deactivate the daily plan then u can subscribe to the desired plan you want.

2GB N1500 *440*16# BBUM 1Month
6GB N3000 *440*016# BBUM3 3Months

Note: I have tried and tested this, i subscribed on my modem this night
PS: older lines will enjoy more of this privilege and as long as your Data is still in account 10 nothing will touch it.

Thanks bro. Just loaded, and good to go till Mar '014

1 Like

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by landinfo: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
I don't know Y pple think indians/chinese/kora pple wud SELL any coy they own or purchased?....infact all ova the world itz the indians/chinese dat are BUSY BUYIN any & every moribund coyies 4rm asia-europe-australia-africa & dier final destination is america
@op
pple wud sti find wayz 2 by-pass airtel's bb planz on andriod since glo, eti & emthen stopped guyz 4rm usin bb on android
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by babsalux09(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
unmask: A lot of Nigerians are just unbelievably insincere.....you were using a bb plan for non bb devices and you thinking you were in the right? Airtel even had the goodwill to send out messages to you that it will be stopped, they also allowed those that had subscription to exhaust theirs yet you call them insensitive.....I know a lot of you would have lost money when mtn and etisalat stopped their's abruptly..................

Airtel have acted in good faith and if you fail to see that, then you don't deserve to be a customer.....and it would be good riddance........I have used airtel for so long and I have enjoyed their services, albeit in my new area the network is poor, which they have promised to look into......they have dedicated whatsapp and bb plans for android......surely they are way better than 'em-thief-hen in terms of sensitivity to the plight of people

and who untie rope for this one neck,guy gbagbe oshi...all still shit...
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by babsalux09(m): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Djponpin1: @BABSALUX09. wating airtel collect 4rm u? Na fight. KAYSWAG100 ans my question is there a problem with that? If i like i go for 3k for 1gb it's my money ok that is not ur problem. The last SUB i did for my tablet 1500 airtel give me 300mb for the fart that the network is bad and the 300mb did not last me for 3day but am OK with becoz it's my money. Let come back to busness which network is that 3GB? Or do u have a Good plan for andriod? Thanks kayswag100 for the reply GURU of airtel

Hehehehe...go ahead,Omo baba olowo...abeg that tree wey dey grow money for your backyard abeg i need d seed please...keep blowing d molla bro....for better for worse u and airtel.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by dammie3(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
undecided so you are saying it won't work again sha.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by timbros(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Guys its real. I just subscribed for daily and it entered my DA10. Off I go to load 1k5 now.

N.B; daily code is *440*18#
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by timbros(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
To expire January

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Sike(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
It's still working.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Gregdcutie(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Guyz am confused much o cauz airtel is still running the android bis plan ads on radio..
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by LeJeun3: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
adeinfinit: Bro! Thumbs up fr wat uve been doin.. I sub fr d 80mb nd it was added to my a10...if i wnt to sub fr a month,shld i wait till i exhaust d 80mb or i sub b4 it xpires...
. Simply Deactivate then subscribe ( DEACTIVATE in an SMS to 440)
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by timbros(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
This is a window of opportunity. I took the risk and it worked for me. Dont hav cash on me right now I would have gone for 6GB. But I'll still try later in the evening grin
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Jayclinics(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
me no get prob sha...anyday it stops working, I will relegate my airtel sim 2 d nearest dust bin...na 2day im start? lets see who will get sold maybe dis time u wil answer landtel not airtel again....useless swines

1 Like

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by PheezyLee(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
kenyarttar:

Thanks to kayswag100's insider info i actually recharged before the 3rd so presently enjoying my 6gb for 3k.
Just tried your advice as stated above and it went to account 10. But the actual code i used is *440*21# (BB complete Daily) and it gave me 10mb for 24 hours, cost being only N70.
Will be topping up 3k this morning to get another 6gb giving me 12gb to rock until march 2014.
Many thanks!!!

seem it worked cos twoz done b4 3rd Dec. av eni1 tried it after d said date &it worked?
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by babsalux09(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
well airtel we tank u for d offer,and alertin us before u block us..which was d only sensible thing u did better than mtn and others,but dont try to compare ur self with them coz we are just managin u,gone is the era of mtn magic sim which was far better than this,also of their bis workin with different vpn's,but all d same u are all cheats...its just d matter of spendin my money on a better network like mtn to surf d network,since ur network is so slow and i cant waste my money on it,maybe in d later future i'm hopin ur network will be better,coz d only way u are suppose to win more customers u av decided to block it,not our loss but a more loss on ur side and a better advantage to d better networks...since u are poorest network on d list,naija boyz will always move on a find alternatives...so while i exhaust my mb,mtn calls.....wont be surprise to see ur company for sale on OLX,...R.I.P Airtel...but there's enough time for change.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by LeJeun3: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Elder2020(m): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
Well, tanx for the info. Am happy I still have up to 3.38GB that will expire on 9th of Jan. 2014.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by mintyx(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
I'm just wondering, since Airtel can give 1gb to crackberry users for about N1,200, why cant same be given to android users for same price or is there something hidden behind the blackberry plan i dont get?
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by LeJeun3: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
mintyx: I'm just wondering, since Airtel can give 1gb to crackberry users for about N1,200, why cant same be given to android users for same price or is there something hidden behind the blackberry plan i dont get?
. One thing : Data Compression!! ΒΆ
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by mekatroniks(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mr keyswag airtel is unfair, their smartbyte date bundle is not a fair alternative. How can airtel give only 200MB on a 1000naira subscrition for a high data consuming andriod phone. If they want to be fair let them increase the MB for 1000naira.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by plezant(f): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=Hawaii]

Thanks bro. Just loaded, and good to go till Mar '014[/quote

me too. Got 6gb till March 014. Thanks guy
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by kayswag100(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
adeinfinit: Bro! Thumbs up fr wat uve been doin.. I sub fr d 80mb nd it was added to my a10...if i wnt to sub fr a month,shld i wait till i exhaust d 80mb or i sub b4 it xpires...

please do so quickly! !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Linking NIN To SIM: Matters Arising / Facebook, Instagram Remove 800 Accounts From Nigeria, Egypt, UAE, Give Reasons / Best 4G Android Phones You Can Buy On Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.