Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec (42676 Views)

Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by shady16: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2013
babsalux09:

thats d way it keeps workin,dont let ur data finish before subscribin another.

Continue announcing it. Airtel will soon block that loophole... n na u go still com curse dem.

1 Like

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Adewale4luv: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Vires:

Yep, go ahead it is still working, I use the same plan
Just make sure you don't let your data finish b4 you re-subscribe

Yep, go ahead it is still working, I use the same plan
Just make sure you don't let your data finish b4 you re-subscribe

buh bros o,i should send Deativate first before resubscribing right?
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by babsalux09(m): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
shady16:

Continue announcing it. Airtel will soon block that loophole... n na u go still com curse dem.

lol...i was secondin his comment dude,why ur blood come dey hot,if them like make them block am,i use mtn on serious package,just subscribin to their network to browse for fun.

1 Like

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Vires: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
Adewale4luv: buh bros o,i should send Deativate first before resubscribing right?

I'll advice you not to
Just load your credit and type *440*whatever plan you are using #
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Vires: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
@babs and @ shady this was my opinion on a similar thread

Me I think the Dec 3rd announcement by airtel
was a marketing strategy
True new subscribers won't be able to join their
bb plans
But for those that have active accounts, as
long as you keep renewing your data plan, you
are good to go
Now can you imagine the amount of money
they are making since November 30th till date,
for people renewing their subscription!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Vires: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Someone else made this comment

4llerbuntu: But if you actually do use a
blackberry, why would you use airtel on it?
somebody explain why it makes sense to
use airtel when other networks have better
network performance and give higher data
quota for less.
1k on glo, eti and mtn gives u 3gb of data.
1.5k on airtel is 2gb with terrible network

And this was my reply

That is why I think it is a marketing strategy to
make plenty of money for the end year, a lot of
non bb user have been renewing their accounts
since this announcement was made
They know exactly what they are doing
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Adewale4luv: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
Vires:

I'll advice you not to
Just load your credit and type *440*whatever plan you are using #
thanks bro
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by babsalux09(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Vires: Someone else made this comment

4llerbuntu: But if you actually do use a
blackberry, why would you use airtel on it?
somebody explain why it makes sense to
use airtel when other networks have better
network performance and give higher data
quota for less.
1k on glo, eti and mtn gives u 3gb of data.
1.5k on airtel is 2gb with terrible network

And this was my reply

That is why I think it is a marketing strategy to
make plenty of money for the end year, a lot of
non bb user have been renewing their accounts
since this announcement was made
They know exactly what they are doing

he was talkin about those blackberry users who are airtel love strucked,who chose to use airtel maybe bcoz it was there sim from birth,and still wont port to better blackberry offer from other network,bcoz whether market strategy or not,d blockage wont affect bb users..so why not go for mtn that was his opinion.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by shady16: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
babsalux09:

lol...i was secondin his comment dude,why ur blood come dey hot,if them like make them block am,i use mtn on serious package,just subscribin to their network to browse for fun.

Ok, sir. No do mek dem block am leave me na. I dey beg.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by babsalux09(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
shady16:

Ok, sir. No do mek dem block am leave me na. I dey beg.

lol
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by LarryXcell(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2013
kayswag100:

thanks for the tip but 5 ppl have said that already! !

Na wa o. Who could be clueless? The one holding raw data or the one guessing , based on what he, his friends and over a million ppl do?
Quit bragging, its not worth it...But nevertheless, Airtel don flop!!! etibaba here i come
kayswag100:

Na wa o. Who could be clueless? The one holding raw data or the one guessing , based on what he, his friends and over a million ppl do?
Quit bragging, its not worth it...But nevertheless, Airtel don flop!!! etibaba here i come
kayswag100:

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by azpekuliar: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Well the stuff still works despite all the noise the OP made. I just subcribed for
the 2GB BIS plan on my iPhone.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by 4jay: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Please help me with my Airtel subscription cos I still can't browse since thursday that I subscribed to the 2g, even till now its same. I don tire to dey try ooo.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by LeJeun3: 1:14am On Dec 10, 2013
4jay: Please help me with my Airtel subscription cos I still can't browse since thursday that I subscribed to the 2g, even till now its same. I don tire to dey try ooo.
. Recharge N100 then call the CC to assist you do a daily data bundle......
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by tboyw(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2014
DJDOLA: Yes broda kswagg block all of em using bb plan on there mumu android fone..if dem wan use bb plan let them go and buy bb na..sebi na una talk say bb don die....yes God don catch una I think say una dey form bigboy before say android cost pass bb then make una dey pay for una android plan na....make una no use dat una android fone disturb we bb user oooo...meanwhile I get bold 5 for sale I don upgrade 2 z10....broda kswagg God go bless u jaree
u be mumu of the highest order.

3 Likes

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by juandiego(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
tboyw: u be mumu of the highest order.
pendusky:

You don't need to say that, we know already.. esp the ones asking how to use airtel to browse on ur modem or android devices... so they will know the latest loop holes in Airtel.

Pls wat plan or cheat can I use for z10?

3k for 1gb? Isnt that a cheat? I wished glo capitalize on this opportunity and improve their network for their 1k/3gb data cap for Nigerians

who is this one?

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by juandiego(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Cheat on z10
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by juandiego(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Cheat on z10. Am new please, my name is Juandiego

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Unlock The New Mtn E3531 Online Dashboard Mordem (MTN F@stLink E3531) / Bluesky: Jack Dorsey Launches Twitter Alternative / New Data Charges: 10 Things I Will Start Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.