Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? (20590 Views)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo) / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by xynerise: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2013
Iaz93: Were you able to walk at all? undecided Considering the high heel and the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiight dress
No be small thing o. And u go see her dey draw the gown down as she dey waka. Some people sef grin

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DONADAMS(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2013
kokoA: The OP is impotent..

I remember our Mr. Macho competition at NYSC camp in Kano some years back.. One of the contestants brought two hawt girls to help him UnCloth and reveal his "machoness" to our expectant eyes.. Lol. E be like the girls come take the work personal, add extra jara by rubbing his body (you can't blame both parties, 3 weeks without sex no be small thing).. Lo and behold na so d contestant prick come tanda gidigba for stage with all the lights on him.. Lwkmd.. All the corpers especially girls started shouting "you don win, you don win".. I really felt for the guy sha. Imagine dat kind embarrassment.
choi!LWKMD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by specialzobo(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2013
Austeenx:

Oga, na to buy another one sure pass o.
See baka na. gringrin
my bro i see am o,the kaka dey very wonderful...na dat type my doctor prescribe for me,. grin
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Iaz93: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2013
xynerise:
No be small thing o. And u go see her dey draw the gown down as she dey waka. Some people sef grin
gringrin Suffer head. . .and that shoe go dey pain her legs oh.
Chai!
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by ITbomb(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

Over time, I have learned to control my mind when coming close a girl, if not , we all would be having our Prick standing every time, is that what you want? Use your six sense pervert
Oya , go ahead and control your mind, you think we are talking holding hands, church dance here.
But some girls are stupit! , you bend down, grind guy finish and come complain say im get eraction

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by xynerise: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2013
Iaz93: gringrin Suffer head. . .and that shoe go dey pain her legs oh.
Chai!
Just imagine say she wan buckle her shoe. If she bend down na homicide to guys o grin

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by sEGXY2(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2013
Guy you never tap a really succulent @$$ it happened to me. When I was a year one student at ksu,we were queuing to sign our course form , the girl dey my front with her @$$ on top of my D to make matters worse people at the back started pushing us to the front, my d erect like craze. After the incident I met the girl in my class and we became friends.

6 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Theflint1(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2013
I'm even getting an attention from reading this thread...

4 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Iaz93: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2013
xynerise:
Just imagine say she was buckle her shoe. If she bend down na homicide to guys o grin
gringringrin
Or just imagine say her car get fault and she wan climb okada grin
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by xynerise: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2013
Iaz93: gringringrin
I no dey o grin
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Iaz93: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2013
xynerise:
I no dey o grin
gringrin Chei!
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Saraha1(f): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
$#EGXY:
Guy you never tap a really succulent @$$ it happened to me. When I was a year one student at ksu,we were queuing to sign our course form , the girl dey my front with her @$$ on top of my D to make matters worse people at the back started pushing us to the front, my d erect like craze. After the incident I met the girl in my class and we became friends.
Hmmmmm to finish business habi?
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by IAMBREEZY: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
ITbomb:
Oya , go ahead and control your mind, you think we are talking holding hands, church dance here.
But some girls are stupit! , you bend down, grind guy finish and come complain say im get eraction
don't mind them they taught we re firewood,no how wey gurl with succulent a$$ grind you wey ur diick no go stand atease...
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by IAMBREEZY: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Iaz93: You dey mind them? In fact, if I don't get hard, I go run go see doctor oh ... chei!!
u dey mind her she just dey blab anyhow

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by adabeke12(f): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: Ogbeni, butt pad full everywhere too. . . Shine your eye. Not disputing the naturalness of some but then. . .
you are absolutely right about butt pads lmao, but every big booty is not padded wink
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
adabeke12:
you are absolutely right about butt pads lmao, but every big booty is not padded wink
Lol. I know. Just don't want him being carried away.
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Austinodark(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
adabeke12:
Dnt think a Nigerian girl has dat kind of booty jor
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by adabeke12(f): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
Austinodark: Dnt think a Nigerian girl has dat kind of booty jor

am guessing you have seen all nigerian girls booty. anywayz mines is not even big at all, u neva see oganigwe for nyash before.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by UyiIredia(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
This Donalo funny die grin Na North u dey.

Case 1: Uyi sits amidst friends gisting. Then they dare him to allow a girl sit on top his thing. As a good boy, he says no ! Not kinding the 'dulling guy', this babe with fat yansh sits on him. The thing is Uyi is a sucker fo tit$ and the babes was small. So he tried to use that to force his thing not to rise . . . but wait o ! The trouser material the girl wear soft, his tip started tingling. Plus the yansh come smooth, like joke Uyi's body started responding to this girl wey no fine for im eye. He get up and runs like the Biblical Joseph to his friends laughter . . .

Case 2: Young teenager in a bus. Tired from hours of reading and writing SSC exams and on his way home. On his way to Oshodi, few minutes to Oshodi bridge, which overlooks the sprawling mass of buyers and sellers on the highway beneath, the conductor shouts for passengers going to Isolo (I think). What happens next is stuns his 16 year old eyes. Most of the people on the bus are women and it's ome of those times when bus from Oshodi to wherever is scarce. Women beg the male passengers to lap them. These aren't even teens. They are single working class adults, no ring, now facefolds or white hairs. The women, some pleasing to the sight, in this teens favorit area sit atop their male counterparts laps with aplomb. Uyi boards at on Oshodi bridge, with some difficulty btw dazed

Case 3: This one has to be the height because the last thing on my mind was Sophia coming to meet me. I was in church with a lawyer dicussing a serious matter. I am not an inexperienced thing. I've faced more responsibilities and weathered some tragedies. Now another issue is on board. I'm sitting down . . . my sister beside me.
Then next thing I feel is this touch . . . . . and her voice. Between that and when I turned to look at her . . . Fitting white blouse whith a deep blue ankara skirt, that smile, and of course my favorites. Don't get me wrong sha ! The lady in question was a friend, in fact, I took her as a younger sister, but my body thought otherwise. It was as if cold water poured on my body, the surface of my skin was tingling, and true true na wetin I feel, before I knew it hot blood flew to my loins and it stood strong. Thank heavens I am not large, if not na mess up on 3 fronts. Grateful that I wore my jeans and packed well if not anoda trouble. And those few seconds passed and I stood up, hugged and greeted her as we do and she left and my mind quickly snapped back to what was at hand prior

The bottomline Mr Donalo is bodi no be wood.

And for our female NLers. Bear with men. Like yours, our bodies sometimes 'misbehave' even when unintended. As you see in my case studies, I was charged up even when I was dancing, talkless when a sufficiently endowed girl with fresh skin is grinding hard against u, it could even the touch or voice of an otherwise unassuming girl. Either way, PLEASE BEAR WITH US.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by yemmit90: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You don go better party before? grin

I won't say that if I don't experience or see such thing in the parties.

And i will say it again, if you focus on dancing and lyrics of the music playing, you won't get erect.
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by yemmit90: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
The flint: I'm even getting an attention from reading this thread...

Sey na person wey get attention by a mere reading no go comot him Akanmu if dem rob yansh with him dick?

Many NL guys are like that.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by shutupp: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Men I remember some time ago during a musical show olamide was on stage the place was so crowded and in front of me was this succulent girl., I come watch show jeje o, all of a sudden I started feeling something sweet turned my eyes away from olamide I noticed this girl in front of me grinding me die, am 100% sure she noticed it and liked it, it's only natural for it to happen to guys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Jokkybabe(f): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

Seem like it has happen to you many times? it can never happen to me sha,

Ehn ehn? 4 ur mind shey? U really tink so?

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Jokkybabe(f): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Iaz93: undecided How you dey take reason sef?

lol... Lyk correct babe na *winkz*
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Jokkybabe(f): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
kokoA: The OP is impotent..

I remember our Mr. Macho competition at NYSC camp in Kano some years back.. One of the contestants brought two hawt girls to help him UnCloth and reveal his "machoness" to our expectant eyes.. Lol. E be like the girls come take the work personal, add extra jara by rubbing his body (you can't blame both parties, 3 weeks without sex no be small thing).. Lo and behold na so d contestant prick come tanda gidigba for stage with all the lights on him.. Lwkmd.. All the corpers especially girls started shouting "you don win, you don win".. I really felt for the guy sha. Imagine dat kind embarrassment.

LWKMD o...
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by hotmolo(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2013

I no mind to cum down frm jeep to sidon bhind her 4 okada
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by hotmolo(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by hotmolo(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
I no mind to cum down frm jeep to sidon bhind her 4 okada
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by donphilopus: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You don go better party before? grin

Supreme for Ekpoma abi?? grin grin grin! Dat 1 make sense small sha.....
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Reaction and erecktion occurs, any active guy feels such effect,a guy can't be smooching n his kpekus lies fallow n not excited. The teacher stands up when there's a student to lecture
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by AbuMikey(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
donphilopus: Supreme for Ekpoma abi?? grin grin grin! Dat 1 make sense small sha.....

coolcool
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Enegod(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
wait a minute!!!! what's this thread all about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing / Latest Nigeria BF..... Pls Do Not Open If You Are Less Than 18yrs[watch VIDEO] / What Is The Cost Of Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.