Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? (20056 Views)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo) / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
50calibre:
You've got to understand the co*k, it's a rebel member of the body, it has a mind of its own, you got to respect it as an entity. You can't shove food in its face & expect it not to respond.

You can't take a goat to the front of a lion's den & expect it to sit quietly.

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa make una help me oh, laugh want finish me, no be only rebel, na boko hara.choiiiiiiiiiiii una funny dyeeee
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by nbright: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nadia_SA1: This has once happened to me joor was dancin with some guy from school next tin I feel big strong tin poking my arsenal..

shocked

Maka y?
What happened next?.
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by sEGXY2(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sarah a: Hmmmmm to finish business habi?
hmmmm for me yeah buh we still dey friendship level
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Uniquexty: U mean guys lap girls during exams? My brother...............

yes, during exam, as in before they brought our final year exam question, she is an easy going type sha,
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by sauceEEP(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Guys please ignore the op because he's just pretending or maybe his red meat without bone is faulty.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:06am On Dec 04, 2013
sauceEEP: Guys please ignore the op because he's just pretending or maybe his red meat without bone is faulty.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by emekaD3(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
adabeke12:

am guessing you have seen all nigerian girls booty. anywayz mines is not even big at all, u neva see oganigwe for nyash before.

At least its the biggest on NL wink
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Saraha1(f): 9:06am On Dec 05, 2013
emeka.D.:

At least its the biggest on NL wink
. Lol
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by conscript1967: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

hahahahahaha don't get tired dude, those yansh don't trip me, i have seen enough, all those things to me are kids' stuff, I have grown pass 'EM. That's me

Big lie. OP is either GAY or a chronic mstrbator or his JT is dead. Mindd control ko. Homo alert abeeg

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by EejaNla01(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
lol, interesting thread should have made fp.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Seem like it has happen to you many times? it can never happen to me sha,

Your akamu don finish ! undecided

You never jam badtly beautiful girl..

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
xynerise:
Na wa o. E no dey heavy you? undecided
LMAO
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Albertone(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
SMH
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Kingdanirixx(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2019
adabeke12:
this thread is hilarious
What is your opinion?
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Mbhustler: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Oga many girls like it..Especially if you are handsome and she is the one that made it erect in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by anochuko01(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2021
Saraha1:
With this comment so far, I now understand wh the rate of rapist. Increases every blessed day.

Aunty, this thing is natural.
Even while at sleep and the mind isn't even thinking about a girl erection still occurs.
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by l0uie(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2021
No funny shit, I've been to a lot of mad parties and shit. Imagining me in one with a baddie all up on me, grinding on me slowly and backing up that fatty on me has given me a hard on already. Oops.
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by djranking00(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2021
DonaldGenes:
This is what i keep observing,smh for some dudes sef,
You went to a party, probably a birthday party,

You met a girl, and you call her out for a dance, mins after, You observe that not quite long the girl leaves the guy and dance with another guy, the second guy did the same thing as the first guy did, and the girl keeps changing guys like that till the party is over

"And you ask some of these girls why after maybe 30 secs they keep walking away from a guy and cling to another guy,

"And you hear responses like, ' Some guys have such dirty and corrupt mind, when you start dancing with them, before you know it you will start feeling sometimes hard tickling you from behind, only for you to discover the stupid boy has already gotten full erection, only God knows what he's been thinking" It baffles me sometimes

Sounds funny, but guys una dey phuck up sha,

"Another one I reminisce was when I was about collecting my NYSC Call-up letter, one stupid big guy was busy pressing his body against a girl, as a sharp guy, i notice it, the guy was really really pressing hard as if he wants to collect the call-up even when he was far behind, and i had to take a style and bend down as if I want to buckle my shoe lace, Lo and Behold, this guy was ereckt, wtf? i had to tap him in the back and tell him what the heck he is up to"

Lastly, some Ladies sef too dey zuzu, Sometimes if the guy pressing hard against her is cute OR whatever,they won't complain, they will just stylishly play along just to enjoy the hard-on, Lo, thunder fire you, if the guy having erecktion is not that cute, they will frown face, Even On top Bike, na him worst past..No wonder some guys for my state been dey complain against the banning of Okada, smh jor

Some girls are getting wet from the situation
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by hardon1(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2021
Same way ladies get wet , just that we don't observe it.

Some ladies even get wet by shaking hands with someone dey admire... They get aroused as must as us men, just that ours is obvious
Re: I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? by Mbhustler: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.