Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Where Are You Boo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are You Boo? (2508 Views)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / Pictures Of Nairaland Owner Oluwaseun Osewa Having Fun With His Boo / If your girl only calls you boo or baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are You Boo? by coolmoon500(f): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hello my sweetheart,you have been years and months away,but I know that you are no longer far off,infact,I can say that you are only moments away till I meet you.

You have waited for me,and have searched for me and I can only say that it has all bin worth the wait.indeed I have met those who claim to be you,but ended up not bin you,and guess what?that has only made me a better,stronger and patient lady.

You are a romantic man and I truly cannot wait till you begin to blow me away with your beautiful heart.you are a hardworker,yet gentle enough to let your adorable smile light up my heart each day.

You are you,and I know you have searched for me everywhere.I am here now boo,and I know that in your 30+plus years on earth,you have accomplished enough to make you stand up proud to say that you indeed are ready to build a family with me. I'm catching up age wise to you now,though I have a few more years to hit the big 30!I love you so much already and can't wait till the moment I meet you.

Your love and passion for God is infectious and I love how you always want us to attend vigils waiting for God to move over our lives.

Look at how gorgeous you are,with the beauty within your heart keeping my heart warm.Your yoruba heritage makes it all more perfect as you are able to flow with me and my family.

Did I tell you that I am romantic too? I will shower you with love and kisses and you will wonder what planet I have been hiding.I will make you a better man in the totality of our existence and then you will know that surely,God has sent a blessing your way.

Take care sweetheart,till we truly meet soon.lots of love.xxxx

8 Likes

Re: Where Are You Boo? by Enegod(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
angry
Re: Where Are You Boo? by tayoxx(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
I dey hia NA....just Holla @ me if u need me
Re: Where Are You Boo? by imsuboi(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2013
hmmm..

Do I smell desperation??

2 Likes

Re: Where Are You Boo? by AbuMikey(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2013

I don spread wrapper for here oo grin

Re: Where Are You Boo? by Dhurmynick(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Sticky thread.
Re: Where Are You Boo? by Kslib(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2013
Ok na!! The next thing, this will make frontpage with the caption----- "LETTER TO HER "YET TO MEET" HUSBAND"..

***following** grin
Re: Where Are You Boo? by Lovexme(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2013
I just hope you aren't So desperate embarassed
Re: Where Are You Boo? by passionate88: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2013
Na wa o. I dey enjoy d write up untill I reach where u want him to be Yoruba, na there I begin get headache.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are You Boo? by Vivly(f): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2013
Just put a name to that post and let the drama begin.

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Boo? by freda506(f): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2013
undecided
Re: Where Are You Boo? by RetardedIdiot: 11:18am On Dec 27, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Where Are You Boo? by imsuboi(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2013
Vivly: Just put a name to that post and let the drama begin.

grin you like wahala o!
Re: Where Are You Boo? by imsuboi(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:

grin keep space for me.

I dey come. Make I go buy pop corn cheesy
Re: Where Are You Boo? by andyanders: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2013
passionate88: Na wa o. I dey enjoy d write up untill I reach where u want him to be Yoruba, na there I begin get headache.

Thats what scared me off cus if you truly need God to send you your true husband, no matter where the person comes from, so far you have same faith. why Yoruba in particular?
Re: Where Are You Boo? by Rhemar(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2013
I pray u find him soon 'cos I perceive so much desperacy
Re: Where Are You Boo? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2013
Another day, another love letter.
Ehya, the guy might be somewhere thinking 'bout you, or he's in a relationship with some other chic.
Boy, I must love by fire, by force!
Re: Where Are You Boo? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
oboy... grin
Re: Where Are You Boo? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:

shift for me.. grin ....
Re: Where Are You Boo? by sweetestguy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abeg op who are u refering to
Re: Where Are You Boo? by Olugbenger(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1:

shift for me.. grin ....

wetin una dey find for here?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Are You Boo? by physise(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Where Are You Boo? by physise(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
lol bt y only yoruba?

watching gringrin
Re: Where Are You Boo? by AbuMikey(m): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1:

shift for me.. grin ....

Bros, shey you buy popcorn and fanta come oo gringrin

Errm, Dhurmnick don write open letter to Martha oo.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Boo? by koolg: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
nize write up
Re: Where Are You Boo? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Bros, shey you buy popcorn and fanta come oo gringrin

Errm, Dhurmnick don write open letter to Martha oo.. lipsrsealed

lol.. oya make we navigate go Dhurmnick thread.. tht guy sha..

lol.. popcorn everly dey na

Re: Where Are You Boo? by Raxxye(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
passionate88: Na wa o. I dey enjoy d write up untill I reach where u want him to be Yoruba, na there I begin get headache.

Nna ehn, the tin sef tire me. I don dey the reason go there b4 too o. Sha no wahala. Good luck with your search, OP!
Re: Where Are You Boo? by Popowaa: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
coolmoon500: Hello my sweetheart,you have been years and months away,but I know that you are no longer far off,infact,I can say that you are only moments away till I meet you.

You have waited for me,and have searched for me and I can only say that it has all bin worth the wait.indeed I have met those who claim to be you,but ended up not bin you,and guess what?that has only made me a better,stronger and patient lady.

You are a romantic man and I truly cannot wait till you begin to blow me away with your beautiful heart.you are a hardworker,yet gentle enough to let your adorable smile light up my heart each day.

You are you,and I know you have searched for me everywhere.I am here now boo,and I know that in your 30+plus years on earth,you have accomplished enough to make you stand up proud to say that you indeed are ready to build a family with me. I'm catching up age wise to you now,though I have a few more years to hit the big 30!I love you so much already and can't wait till the moment I meet you.

Your love and passion for God is infectious and I love how you always want us to attend vigils waiting for God to move over our lives.

Look at how gorgeous you are,with the beauty within your heart keeping my heart warm.Your yoruba heritage makes it all more perfect as you are able to flow with me and my family.

Did I tell you that I am romantic too? I will shower you with love and kisses and you will wonder what planet I have been hiding.I will make you a better man in the totality of our existence and then you will know that surely,God has sent a blessing your way.

Expect more of this threads.Nairalanders and copy copy
Re: Where Are You Boo? by Popowaa: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
coolmoon500: Hello my sweetheart,you have been years and months away,but I know that you are no longer far off,infact,I can say that you are only moments away till I meet you.

Expect more of this threads.Nairalanders and copy copy
Re: Where Are You Boo? by Raxxye(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: oboy... grin
Chairman, wetin u dey do for here? Hw far Maureen? I hope say u no turn down that her beautiful proposal? U suppose dey with her now sef!
Re: Where Are You Boo? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
opz,dey there dey phool yourself sey you dey daydream,berra date the guy next door.
Re: Where Are You Boo? by cdamsel(f): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
This is what happens when one learns how to open threads undecided

I enjoyed the 1st one I thought ohhhh,thats so sweet,reading this I'm so close to cursing ur ancestors undecided

Too much of everything is bad,take a chill pill jare,if u can't,then go read those line on the streets.
Make we run commot NL cos u dey find man? angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Is An Algebraic Expression / Scenario 2 / Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.