Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (648 Views)

Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? / When Your Neighbors Hate You Because They Think You're Ugly? / All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by anselm791(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: . by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
It is called "boosting up your emotions". We want to feel like we are still important and relevant so we did not put enough energy into wooing the girl cos she is ugly and that's hy she turned us down.

gringringringringrin
Re: . by anselm791(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mynd_44: It is called "boosting up your emotions". We want to feel like we are still important and relevant so we did not put enough energy into wooing the girl cos she is ugly and that's hy she turned us down.

gringringringringrin

Ok this makes great sense, only that in my case, I actually believed they were beautiful even though my hommies would disagree, then after I'm being rejected, my eyes opens like I've seen The Light.
Re: . by Mynd44: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
anselm791:

Ok this makes great sense, only that in my case, I actually believed they were beautiful even though my hommies would disagree, then after I'm being rejected, my eyes opens like I've seen The Light.
You could have been blinded to he flaws which although you saw before, you chose to ignore them
Re: . by anselm791(m): 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
You could have been blinded to he flaws which although you saw before, you chose to ignore them

O boy! Are you like an expert in these things? Cause that makes perfect sense! Now do you think this habit is healthy? Cause everyone has flaws we choose to ignore and I have to admit that makes me get over rejections real fast.
Re: . by Mynd44: 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
anselm791:

O boy! Are you like an expert in these things? Cause that makes perfect sense! Now do you think this habit is healthy? Cause everyone has flaws we choose to ignore and I have to admit that makes me get over rejections real fast.
They are healthy.

Ignoring the flaws is important cos we all have one and if you are willing to over look it, go for her.

And it is good you remember the if she turns you down as it helps you move on faster
Re: . by Waspy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Its actually a low level defense mechanism. Its your mind playing tricks on you, trying to save your ego from the hurts of rejection by those chics. Its meant to keep you psycobalanced cool

(1) (Reply)

HUNGER Games:games Of Love / Relationship Deal-breakers: Blast From The Past / Long Courtship Or Short Courtship, Which 'ship' Sails Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.