Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" (5340 Views)

My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. / My Fiance Is Very Dirty / Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by onila(f): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2013
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
Nigerian men that LIVE in Nigeria are DUMB as a BAT.
They have no decent level of education
Always begging for someone to pay their school fees
And pls LEARN from the ones abroad. America and Canada are hotter in the Summer than Nigeria. Wear deodorant and stop SMELLING to the core thinking it's sexy. Nobody likes your body odour and definitely stop urinating on the streets and expecting to shake me. Your hands have touched your penis and you did NOT wash your hands. You cannot find hubby material here.

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Okijajuju1(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2013

15 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Grendel(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2013
She is a ...... Fool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2013
Not all men Behave Lyk That.....Besides I hate Been Described By The Actions Of Anoda Person...Or The Behaviour Been Exhibited By Others....!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2013
She's the one who is as dumb as bat
bcuz u went to america, come back and start forming some bully
idiot fool
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by onila(f): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2013
if our Nigerian men are dirty and smelly

then Naija females shld put to blame

we are supposed to make sure our men look clean before they leave the house

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2013
Okija_juju: grin

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ09tmDQs59gGfmMyMQyUs10iX1q0e-__iZpWyylGxzY6HkG-q8tHE0uPWb3g[/img]

Imagine this crack addict calling people dumb.. grin
Nwanna can you imagine the impetus? She reminds me of agama lizard Wey fall from roof, look left look right, no one congratulate am, e com nod head congratulate imself. . . This imbe Wey no fit make even common goat kini to stand wan attract man? shocked

I've really seen it all.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 02, 2013
onila: if our Nigerian men are dirty and smelly

That's not the question. The question is, why is she always only coming across men who are dirty and smelly? ====> because she's so fugly, only dirty and smelly men find her attractive!

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by twogood: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2013
onila: if our Nigerian men are dirty and smelly

What are you even saying?

The woman in the OP story is describing her brothers?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2013
"You cannot find hubby material here"
but your fellow females are getting married every weekend in Nigeria, to Nigerian men. Why is your own different? Imi ewu.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by specialzobo(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2013
onila: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
And pls LEARN from the ones abroad. America and Canada are hotter in the Summer than Nigeria. Wear deodorant and stop SMELLING to the core thinking it's sexy. Nobody likes your body odour and definitely stop urinating on the streets and expecting to shake me. Your hands have touched your penis and you did NOT wash your hands . You cannot find hubby material here.
lol at the bolded...this old cargo don kolo finish o...
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Hackerjay(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2013
Smh...pls is she married?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Afam4eva(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2013
Lol grin This girl is definitely on crack and needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2013
Ok aunty we've heard you!!! Can you do Nigerians a favor====>have you next period in a shark tank. undecided
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:01am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: That's not the question. The question is, why is she always only coming across men who are dirty and smelly? ====> because she's so fugly, only dirty and smelly men find her attractive!
You KILLED it bro. No more comments.
THREAD CLOSED.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2013
Who is she please ?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Okijajuju1(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: Nwanna can you imagine the impetus? She reminds me of agama lizard Wey fall from roof, look left look right, no one congratulate am, e com nod head congratulate imself. . . This imbe Wey no fit make even common goat kini to stand wan attract man? shocked

I've really seen it all.

No be small seen it all... grin

In the words of Yuzedo; 'We give up
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Deiok(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2013
Who is kemi, if she is looking for attention she is doing it in the most stup*d way, if her boyfriend stinks, why should she Generalize it to all Nigeria men who are far better than the entire male in her family.
She is not even better than half ladies who are dying to date nigeria men.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Sheenor: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2013
onila: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
And pls LEARN from the ones abroad. America and Canada are hotter in the Summer than Nigeria. Wear deodorant and stop SMELLING to the core thinking it's sexy. Nobody likes your body odour and definitely stop urinating on the streets and expecting to shake me. Your hands have touched your penis and you did NOT wash your hands. You cannot find hubby material here.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Deiok(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2013

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ09tmDQs59gGfmMyMQyUs10iX1q0e-__iZpWyylGxzY6HkG-q8tHE0uPWb3g[/img]

if thats her on that picture, she definately need deliverance from
the spirit of woworism.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by onila(f): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2013
grin
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Dannylux: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2013

Oh Lawd! Is this her pic? cry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by jmoore(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2013
That woman needs rehabilitation
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by ayodiya: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
she may be sick but i know i know she is more beautiful than your gf

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
ayodiya: he may be sick but i know i know she is more beautiful than your gf
Why don't you marry her then, and put her out of her misery?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
If that is baboon in wig and make-up is what you call beautiful, I can only wonder lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by ayodiya: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
sexkillz: Why don't you marry her then, and put her out of her misery?
no o . i think she is gunning for you
i don't want stand in your way
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by shizzle11(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Afam4eva: Lol grin This girl is definitely on crack and needs help.

bro, biko reduce my ban in politics section, that length of days is too much. I do my best to maintain decorum when talking besides, t wasn't intentional, you can also testify that I don't have a terrible record of bans. Abeg consider reducing it to 48 hours. I will send you nkwobi and odeku via your e-mail. grin

Thanks in anticipation of our understanding as you do the needful. grin
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by tayoxx(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Like seriously what's wrong with all this girls self wey com from Yankee self...dem like to dey form.OK I understand her.....she no see anybody toast her nai make....c wetin frustration dey cause BA...wia God go for purnish u NA if u marry naija person....NA sango go strike u if u try am....u must marry person wey dey abroad o....idiot....fine u no fine
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
Don't you just like it when a lady works up Nairaland guys like this grin grin cheesy

But seriously though, most Naija guys' body odour na dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
ayodiya:
no o . i think she is gunning for you
i don't want stand in your way
I'm not attracted to crack heads.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Emmyk(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
Attention-Seeking-psychopath. cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Walk Into A Shop And Get Your Boyfriend A Condom? / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? Newww / I Am Tired Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.