Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" (5327 Views)

My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. / My Fiance Is Very Dirty / Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Fulaman198(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
What a very funny untrue tale.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by free2ryhme: 5:37am On Dec 03, 2013
onila: Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
Nigerian men that LIVE in Nigeria are DUMB as a BAT.
They have no decent level of education
Always begging for someone to pay their school fees
And pls LEARN from the ones abroad. America and Canada are hotter in the Summer than Nigeria. Wear deodorant and stop SMELLING to the core thinking it's sexy. Nobody likes your body odour and definitely stop urinating on the streets and expecting to shake me. Your hands have touched your penis and you did NOT wash your hands. You cannot find hubby material here.

Onila, is that your elder sister you've been bragging about ?

she is horrible ooo grin grin grin

tell her no Nigerian man wants left-overs
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by MrsChima(f): 5:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Yes they are.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 03, 2013
alutacontinua: Don't you just like it when a lady works up Nairaland guys like this grin grin cheesy

But seriously though, most Naija guys' body odour na dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue grin
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 03, 2013
alutacontinua: Don't you just like it when a lady works up Nairaland guys like this grin grin cheesy

But seriously though, most Naija guys' body odour na dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue grin
Women no get body odour abi? All naija girls smell good, right?
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 03, 2013
ayodiya: she may be sick but i know i know she is more beautiful than your gf
Kemi, so you're a Nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by safarigirl(f): 6:30am On Dec 03, 2013
When a man is hustling to make money and feed his family, who get time? Who even told her they don't use deodorant? A man that works morning till night under the hot sun isn't supposed to smell like lilacs and jasmine, in fact, whatever deos he may have used will be nullified by the heat or even worse, mixed up with the sweat to produce a pungent odour. What the fuq is she saying that jand is hotter in the summer? Make she come see heat during harmattan, you fit fry egg on top ground with the heat, plus, the jand guys don't even bother to bathe, sometimes for a week or more and I bet she still goes down on em and inhales their smelly pubes. Deranged wench!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by hotwax: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2013
Okija_juju: grin

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ09tmDQs59gGfmMyMQyUs10iX1q0e-__iZpWyylGxzY6HkG-q8tHE0uPWb3g[/img]

Imagine this crack addict calling people dumb.. grin

F**cking fugly HIV invested baboon.
I was expecting to see an image of Kim-Kardasian until I saw this picture.

No Nigerian man deserves her. She is a torture.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by lymelyte(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Yes they are.
And yet,you girls suck our BALLZ.. who is now dirtier? grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Deiok(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Yes they are.
smh for you.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by khiaa(f): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2013
sexkillz: That's not the question. The question is, why is she always only coming across men who are dirty and smelly? ====> because she's so fugly, only dirty and smelly men find her attractive!

LOL That's a good one. Is that her picture? I thought that was a man.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by khiaa(f): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Yes they are.
HAHAHAHAHA smileysmileysmileywink
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Jokkybabe(f): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2013
lymelyte:

grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by onila(f): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
safarigirl: When a man is hustling to make money and feed his family, who get time? Who even told her they don't use deodorant? A man that works morning till night under the hot sun isn't supposed to smell like lilacs and jasmine, in fact, whatever deos he may have used will be nullified by the heat or even worse, mixed up with the sweat to produce a pungent odour. What the fuq is she saying that jand is hotter in the summer? Make she come see heat during harmattan, you fit fry egg on top ground with the heat, plus, the jand guys don't even bother to bathe, sometimes for a week or more and I bet she still goes down on em and inhales their smelly pubes. Deranged wench!

you can still work from morning to night without smelling

buy expensive perfurme/cologne

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by safarigirl(f): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
onila:

you can still work from morning to night without smelling

buy expensive perfurme/cologne

with the money meant for the kids' school fees? Depending on occupation, some men may stink, but it's not a Nigerian thing alone. Men who do manual labour- construction and their likes, won't smell nice. If you're looking for Naija men who smell nice, we talking Civil servants, bankers, businessmen, entertainers/those in the entertainment industry. These men smell nice, maybe the Kemi babe hangs around smelly dudes
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by onila(f): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
safarigirl: with the money meant for the kids' school fees? Depending on occupation, some men may stink, but it's not a Nigerian thing alone. Men who do manual labour- construction and their likes, won't smell nice. If you're looking for Naija men who smell nice, we talking Civil servants, bankers, businessmen, entertainers/those in the entertainment industry. These men smell nice, maybe the Kemi babe hangs around smelly dudes

surprisingly shes a rich woman

I dont know the kind of guys she hangs out with

shes supposed to be around the de creme la creme of Nigeria
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Deiok(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
onila:

surprisingly shes a rich woman

I dont know the kind of guys she hangs out with

shes supposed to be around the de creme la creme of Nigeria
Onila just give it a rest, she is confuse thats all.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by osmosisi: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
No need to talk too much, she is a daughter of a stinking man in the person of her father. Her dirty farther use his dirty d....k to impregnate her mother and she is the product of that union.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by MrCork: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
. ..I tink she is referring to home-based guys...they don't use pefume angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by GoodFaith: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
You sound ignorant
I have see Nigerians living oversea that don't use good perfume or deodorant
Yes Nigerian men and women
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by MrMac10(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
. Mumu nobody in his senses takes you serious
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by MrCork: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
GoodFaith:
You sound ignorant
I have see Nigerians living oversea that don't use good perfume or deodorant
Yes Nigerian men and women

...sweery but seriously..when hav u Eva heard of a home-based Nigerian guy smell nice without sweating like mechanic? ...seriously..they don't use perfume undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: with the money meant for the kids' school fees? Depending on occupation, some men may stink, but it's not a Nigerian thing alone. Men who do manual labour- construction and their likes, won't smell nice. If you're looking for Naija men who smell nice, we talking Civil servants, bankers, businessmen, entertainers/those in the entertainment industry. These men smell nice, maybe the Kemi babe hangs around smelly dudes

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry

I DISAGREE!
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Jokkybabe(f): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2013
osmosisi: No need to talk too much, she is a daughter of a stinking man in the person of her father. Her dirty farther use his dirty d....k to impregnate her mother and she is the product of that union.

Easy man!
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 04, 2013
Mrs chima,no fall my hand oh. How can u join that devil incarnate of woman an criticize the best men in thn whole world. Do u know that chima follow 4 nigerian men. Madam u know try oh.
Mrs.Chima:
Yes they are.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by blackpanther25(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2013
hotwax:

F**cking fugly HIV invested baboon.
I was expecting to see an image of Kim-Kardasian until I saw this picture.

No Nigerian man deserves her. She is a torture.
Lwkmd you bad o
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by kliq(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
Stupidd
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by tomzman: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: Nwanna can you imagine the impetus? She reminds me of agama lizard Wey fall from roof, look left look right, no one congratulate am, e com nod head congratulate imself. . . This imbe Wey no fit make even common goat kini to stand wan attract man? shocked

I've really seen it all.

Gbam! sexkillz has killed it! I have been hearing about the girl and her rantings for a long time now but this is the first time I'm seeing her picture. Omo, the girl no make am at all o! No wonder she could say something like that. Even if my eyes are closed, she would be the last lady I can ever be attracted to.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Kodak2000: 12:29am On Dec 05, 2013
[b][/b]Kemi! AFTER YOUR CLASSMATES EXPOSE THAT YOU ARRIVE IN UK SMELLING BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW DEODERANT YOU COME HERE TO ABUSE NIGERIAN MEN?
MY PEOPLE GO TO "IS KEMI OMOLOLU OLUNLOYO NIGERIA'S WORST LIAR " ON NAIRALAND AND YOU WILL SEE THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT SMELLY KEMI.
Dirty smelly ugly witch. As Tiwa don marry and no man wan marry you that is why u are insulting men.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by MrsChima(f): 4:31am On Dec 05, 2013
lymelyte:

All dicks aren't sucked.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by MrsChima(f): 4:33am On Dec 05, 2013
Adaobi12: Mrs chima,no fall my hand oh. How can u join that devil incarnate of woman an criticize the best men in thn whole world. Do u know that chima follow 4 nigerian men. Madam u know try oh.

Hmm.
Re: Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" by Truckpusher(m): 5:38am On Dec 05, 2013
Joined her fan page on facebook thinking she was a normal person until this sociopath started cursing the living daylight out of Nigerians ,Omo! i couldn't bear it anymore and attacked her ,she was so pissed with me and threatened me with a ban .

to cut a long story short ,i cursed her until she banned me ,released me again and i continued with the e-bullying until she had no choice than to ban me again,but what actually surprised me was how some Nigerian youths were flocking around her laughing as she insults them ,their country and their parents .

She's always bragging about this about that ,this was somebody that gave birth to; i think three kids out of wedlock ,got her broke a$$ deported from the states and too many negative things associated with her personality ,yet she finds it easy to curse a people that are far way better than her in all ramification even with the opportunities she had as the daughter of former high ranking state/govt. official during the second republic or something like that......smh

There are lots of her kind here in NL ,always hating on anything Nigerian yet they won't leave the country for the people that wants to stay
In fact by the time i left on my own from her fan page ,the old hag i can swear would've known me by name because i replied her eediotic talks almost on daily basis.

She is old ,broke ,hates the society and she is bipolar.

Ignore her, she needs our help more than we can imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15+2 Pics Sexual Perverts Can Relate To: / Most Handsome Male Romancelanders According To Dailymail / I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.