Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time (8557 Views)

This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) / This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic) / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
If there is anything I rate Naija girls for, it's their hygiene..

East and Southern African girls are God's gift to Africa but they sure do stink as well.. If their mouth don't have a funny odour, it's their pum smelling like shyt..

I'm not a fan of any type of odour, but these girls need to fix up.
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by onila(f): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
good 2 see u bashing foreign women for once!
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
onila: good 2 see u bashing foreign women for once!

I'm doing it for you and your 'milky' way. wink
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by onila(f): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
bittyend:

I'm doing it for you and your 'milky' way. wink

lol
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2012
onila:

lol

Still running from me with your V-nyash? sad
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Mynd44: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
Royal-VII:
Personally i must admit i am a fan of a woman's body odor...

The stronger the better, I enjoy the natural organic smell of a woman's armpits and funky crotch

Im just being real, i do not like artificial smells like perfume...

I much rather her natural organic body funk..

Stink ARmpits are a plus+

Stink Nana is a plus+

Stink Breath is a plus+

I enjoy it, life if beautiful..so are the natural smells of a woman.

I am Very Serious.
That is you.
Personally, I cant stand stinky anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by pendo89(f): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
Bittyend this is what you wrote the other day.

Yeah, I know it's none of my business.. I'm only interested in Igbo girls (they're Biafrans not Nigerians) by the way..

Nigerian girls, you want the perfect guy, but will never compromise, yet you're shiit and boring in bed.. Why would an achiever, with everything a girl desires, want to settle down with a Nigerian girl; who's rubbish in bed?? If you girls want a perfect guy, please ensure you're also perfect..

Nigerian girls, you act holier than thou, yet you're the most promiscuous black women out there.. Why would any sensible man want you and your fake life, when he can get a better deal with girls from Jamaica or Zimbabwe?? Girls from the two countries I mentioned bring more to the table in terms of beauty and good se/x than naija girls, and they're real.. They tell you to your face if they're promiscuous, and it's left for you to either roll with the tide or phuck off..

Nigerian girls, why do you girls worship money and material things so much, yet most of you are PAUPERS? I just can't stand broke and scandalous bytches running after me because of my car, or begging for drink in the club...

Nigerian girls, you want the most educated guy in the world, yet most of you are neither educated nor intelligent? I'm yet to meet a super intelligent Nigerian girl.. It's the same bs with you girls all the time... You chat loads of crap full of air with no substance.. All you girls ever do is repeat the crap you hear from other people, and waste your lives on reading fictional novels..

Repent, before you become African American women ( at least AAs can still phuck a guy's brain out, you girls can't phuck for shiit.. you're boring in bed).

A word is enough for the wise..

Bittyend of Narnia.

Sincerely Bittyend I think you have a natural dislike for women from all corners of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Mynd44: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
He is just confused as to what he wants

1 Like

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
pendo89: Bittyend this is what you wrote the other day.

Sincerely Bittyend I think you have a natural dislike for women from all corners of the world.

Phuck sake, can't a guy who has worked hard all his life to attain a level of success have a standard when it comes to women? sad
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44: He is just confused as to what he wants

STFU!!

Are African girls the only women in the world?
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by pendo89(f): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
bittyend:

STFU!!

Are African girls the only women in the world?

From Bittyend .

Britain has to be the country with people, with the worst teeth ever known to mankind.

I'm a Briton, but them gash there have jacked up, decayed, and messed up teeth.. Sometimes you wonder what happened to all the dentists in the country..

I've beat so many girls down here, but I can count the number of girls I've kissed on one hand

Ok what the British girls do now? undecidedundecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by pendo89(f): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
From Bittyend

Filthy and dirty Jamaicans... You fugly ricks need to tuck in your rum infested stomach... Jamaicans are fugly, and you guys stink... I've been around a lot of Jamaicans, and I live in a predominantly Jamaican area in the UK right now... You guys are filthy...

Your girls are dirty!! If they're not smelling of weed, they're some hoodrats in tracksuits and definitely some guy's baby mums ... I treat them like shyte, phucking running after man everyday asking for digits and that.. Yet, they want to diss Africans on the sly... It's just funny most of them don't even know I'm African, and when I tell them; the pricks are gonna start telling me I'm not... Jamaican girls are average, and their pum stink...

I brought a Jamaican chic to my yard time ago, and her pum phucked up the smell of the damn house when she got wet... I had to kick her ugly and smelly arse out of the house... Didn't even touch the LovePeddler before her pum started stinking up the whole place...

And what about Jamaicans? why hate them this much?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by pendo89(f): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
From Bittyend

I Have Bleeped About 100 Chics of Different Nationalities - Am I A Man LovePeddler? [/b]by bittyend(m): 1:14am On Apr 20
Sat back, and reminisced how far I have come. I remember how I used to bleep at least 2-3 gash a week. Chics used to call me the pretty faced assasin, and they never used to say no to me.. it was always bleeping on the first visit with me, and get to know them better after that.. The most shocking thing is that, I have never contracted any STD...

[b]My journey started when I was 14, and my first ever se/x was with a hooker.
I made some peez with the olders, and they ordered some high class hookers to the yard.. Mine was a busty black british chic (3rd generation whitewashed JA chic), and I bleeped her so bad; she thought I was lying when I said it was my first time.. She was amazed with my size as well, and told me not to bleep chics of my age... She fancied me after that, kept in touch, and it became a weekly thing. From there, I moved on to other regular chics.. Se/x became the best thing to me, and I became LLCOOLD (ladies love cool David). I was picky as well, I NEVER bleeped anything that wasn't attractive. I won't any ways because my thing won't get hard.

It's just funny that now that I'm ready for a relationship, good chics don't want me; only whores are attracted to me. That ish pisses me off everyday.. I'm educated; still got my looks, height,body, and facial hair; and cultured - yet I can't just get along with the good chics... Their silly games bore me sleep, and I can't be arsed to stalk a girl, trust me. ...

Phuck it, I have decided life works in a funny way, and I know if I go back to bleeping everything under the skirt again, that's when the good chics would come.. It's just the laws of this phucked up world, which means you always get what you never planned for..

Bittyend seriously you may end up hating girls so much if this is what it's all about.

1 Like

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by sweetchicks(f): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
bittyend's just had an ephiphany.. it's clear that he is in another phase.. abeg le'im be! lol @least let's bask in the hype o.. as for me, i don't get no funny mornin breath.. not even wen i eat plenty onion or fish.. wat kin i say, i'm a nigerian!
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
Sounds like someone has been keeping tabs
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by slimyem: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
Royal-VII:

The stronger the better, I enjoy the natural organic smell of a woman's armpits and funky crotch

Stink Nana is a plus+

Stink Breath is a plus+

I am Very Serious.
jeez @bolded!
Are you sure you aint stinking yourself? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by slimyem: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
lmao@pendo bursting bitterend.
Dang!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by pendo89(f): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
If you end up with a stinking,dirty lady. What does that speak of you?

Birds of the same feather flock together

4 Likes

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Goldieluks: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
OP is gay and confuse too.
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Mynd44: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
slimyem: lmao@pendo bursting bitterend.
Dang!cheesycheesycheesy
Really funny
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by cantell(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2012
Royal-VII:

Stink Nana is a plus+

Stink Breath is a plus+

I am Very Serious.
Eww! Mehn you're disgusting!
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
sweetchicks: bittyend's just had an ephiphany.. it's clear that he is in another phase.. abeg le'im be! lol @least let's bask in the hype o.. as for me, i don't get no funny mornin breath.. not even wen i eat plenty onion or fish.. wat kin i say, i'm a nigerian!

Can I smell your breath?
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by bittyend(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
pendo89: From Bittyend

I Have Bleeped About 100 Chics of Different Nationalities - Am I A Man LovePeddler? [/b]by bittyend(m): 1:14am On Apr 20
Sat back, and reminisced how far I have come. I remember how I used to bleep at least 2-3 gash a week. Chics used to call me the pretty faced assasin, and they never used to say no to me.. it was always bleeping on the first visit with me, and get to know them better after that.. The most shocking thing is that, I have never contracted any STD...

[b]My journey started when I was 14, and my first ever se/x was with a hooker.
I made some peez with the olders, and they ordered some high class hookers to the yard.. Mine was a busty black british chic (3rd generation whitewashed JA chic), and I bleeped her so bad; she thought I was lying when I said it was my first time.. She was amazed with my size as well, and told me not to bleep chics of my age... She fancied me after that, kept in touch, and it became a weekly thing. From there, I moved on to other regular chics.. Se/x became the best thing to me, and I became LLCOOLD (ladies love cool David). I was picky as well, I NEVER bleeped anything that wasn't attractive. I won't any ways because my thing won't get hard.

It's just funny that now that I'm ready for a relationship, good chics don't want me; only whores are attracted to me. That ish pisses me off everyday.. I'm educated; still got my looks, height,body, and facial hair; and cultured - yet I can't just get along with the good chics... Their silly games bore me sleep, and I can't be arsed to stalk a girl, trust me. ...

Phuck it, I have decided life works in a funny way, and I know if I go back to bleeping everything under the skirt again, that's when the good chics would come.. It's just the laws of this phucked up world, which means you always get what you never planned for..

Bittyend seriously you may end up hating girls so much if this is what it's all about.

Jheez, are you in love with me?
Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
pendo89: From Bittyend

Filthy and dirty Jamaicans... You fugly ricks need to tuck in your rum infested stomach... Jamaicans are fugly, and you guys stink... I've been around a lot of Jamaicans, and I live in a predominantly Jamaican area in the UK right now... You guys are filthy...

Your girls are dirty!! If they're not smelling of weed, they're some hoodrats in tracksuits and definitely some guy's baby mums ... I treat them like shyte, phucking running after man everyday asking for digits and that.. Yet, they want to diss Africans on the sly... It's just funny most of them don't even know I'm African, and when I tell them; the pricks are gonna start telling me I'm not... Jamaican girls are average, and their pum stink...

I brought a Jamaican chic to my yard time ago, and her pum phucked up the smell of the damn house when she got wet... I had to kick her ugly and smelly arse out of the house... Didn't even touch the LovePeddler before her pum started stinking up the whole place...

And what about Jamaicans? why hate them this much?

He says that about all women. He only mention Jamaican girls to spite me but I shut him down before he could start.
Notice ALL the chicks he "smash" stink...makes you wonder who is the REAL funky stanky booty grin. I mean seriously, for all of your sexual escapades to involve odor, something isn't right. If he is telling the truth, well...I know some men have a fetish but...eww!

I am sure he is shooting out green or yellow discharge from his "wee wee" by now grin because healthy punany don't stink like that. Nasty fok. smiley

And as for him hating Jamos, if BITTYEND hates Jamos, I am Michael Jacksons long lost daughter.. tongue
Fo0l swear he is a Naija Yardie. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do East And Southern Girls Look So Fine - But Stink At The Same Time by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Na Guy Man O. Why Did He Create Women Like This? (photo) / PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.