Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

She Is Seriously Tempting Me - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Seriously Tempting Me (53008 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen:

You need to calm down , and stop calling me a pervert
If you support Yerima/underage marriage/sleeping with young girls, then you're one.
Truth be told!
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
What are you saying?
twisting the bible to fit our interests? Following manmade doctrines?
May Allah the merciful forgive you and bring you on the right path
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: I was actually talking about her grandfather.
My grandfather, Like he is your mate. angry
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
Dude, go tell that to BH members and other terrorists.
Get your perverted self and your jihad instigated religion out of here.
what is jihad ? Stop using words that you barely understand. Embrace Islam before and we would have a deal
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: twisting the bible to fit our interests? Following manmade doctrines?
May Allah the merciful forgive you and bring you on the right path
Ogbeni swerve jare.
Allah is merciful abi, and he told you guys not to relate with us, if possible kill us all.
Go open a thread in religion section, I'll meet you there.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
My grandfather, Like he is your mate. angry
undecided I meant the questions were about your grandfather.
You really need to calm down, or this is the Christian tolerance you guys are always talking about?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: what is jihad ? Stop using words that you barely understand. Embrace Islam before and we would have a deal
undecided undecided undecided
Open a thread in religion section, let's continue there.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: undecided I meant the questions were about your grandfather.
You really need to calm down, or this is the Christian tolerance you guys are always talking about?
You don't know are trying keeping you guys in this country, after you've destroyed our churches, killed our loved ones.
Na we tolerate una pass sef.
Thank God for Christ and His Love that has been shed abroad in our hearts.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by debetmx(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: so we should start following what please us like Christians do ? Religion especially Islam are not Facebook status that you can update .

Are you justifying the marriage of the perverted yerima to a 13 year old girl?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
undecided undecided undecided
Open a thread in religion section, let's continue there.
go on my profile I already have one, it is called Christian please
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: go on my profile I already have one, it is called Christian please
That thread don stale na
Open a fresh one talking about the Love of Allah for us all.
Let's settle it there.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

He is justifying it.
Yerima's brother.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
If you support Yerima/underage marriage/sleeping with young girls, then you're one.
Truth be told!
who defined underage marriage?
Islam doesn't condone sleeping around
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by debetmx(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen:

1) I'm not preaching, I'm only showing you the truth, it is still up to you to make the right decision and choice

2) there's no way someone can marry your daughter(s) without your consent. Islam does not condone kidnapping or rape. Maybe you don't trust yourself

3) your own bible asks you to cover your hair and to dress decently, it baffles how far christians can go to paint Islam black, maybe you missed that part sad , so can you exactly tell us why you are against covering your hair and dressing decently?

4) A Muslim man can only have up to 4 wives. Please don't tell me polygamy is not practiced in your culture or that you don't have polygamists in your family, besides in your own bible there are enough polygamists to show you that there's is nothing bad or evil in polygamy.

5) Islam does not condone terrorism and terrorist groups, your boy will join groups according to the kind of education he received @ home.

And Allah knows best

1) Go and show the truth to your Boko haram and terrorist brothers first, when they change then come back to us.

2) Christian condones molestation and kidnapping?

3) Where in the bible are meant to cover their hair? Please don't say what you don't know. Dressing decently is a function of you home training and personal choice.

4) Polygamy is not allowed in Christianity and because my grand-fathers have more than one wife makes it proper.

5) Are you sure? People say they were promised 72 virgins in heaven (hell).
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
You don't know are trying keeping you guys in this country, after you've destroyed our churches, killed our loved ones.
Na we tolerate una pass sef.
Thank God for Christ and His Love that has been shed abroad in our hearts.
tolerating who ? Muslims? Lol we are citizens of this country we don't ask or need your tolerance.
BTW two wrongs don't make a right
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by debetmx(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: who defined underage marriage?
Islam doesn't condone sleeping around

Neither does Christianity condone sleeping around.

I want a yes or no from you. Is it proper for a 13 year old girl to get married?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

stay focus my brother, I'm only showing you that Christians don't follow their bible .
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

Neither does Christianity condone sleeping around.

I want a yes or no from you. Is it proper for a 13 year old girl to get married?
proper as in ?

Yeaa but Christians really don't care about it
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
He is justifying it.
Yerima's brother.
sooner or later you will embrace Islam
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by debetmx(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: proper as in ?

Yeaa but Christians really don't care about it

Answer my question yes or no?

Christianity condones promiscuity? Your hijab covering hair girls are worse. Do you remember what I posted in that thread about the destroying of alcohol in Kano State?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by debetmx(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: stay focus my brother, I'm only showing you that Christians don't follow their bible .

That's why you follow your Quran without reasoning?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

That's why you follow your Quran without reasoning?
without reasoning? Anyway it seems you have already made up your mind .
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

Answer my question yes or no?

Christianity condones promiscuity? Your hijab covering hair girls are worse. Do you remember what I posted in that thread about the destroying of alcohol in Kano State?
define proper first .

I remember the lies and falsehoods you peddled
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Akposy(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

People die everyday, because people died from a road accident means you won't hustle and stay at home. Opportunities comes with risks.

Ooooo! I c ur level of reasoning.... U cal trial an opportunity... SMH 4 u
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: tolerating who ? Muslims? Lol we are citizens of this country we don't ask or need your tolerance.
BTW two wrongs don't make a right
Dude I'm off...
*unfollows thread*
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by debetmx(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: define proper first .

I remember the lies and falsehoods you peddled

Oh my God! Sometimes you suck.

The lies and falsehoods I peddled? What about the lies and falsehoods you are peddling about Christians?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ishilove:
I have banning experience so I'm not breaking a sweat grin embarassed tongue

Smh grin
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by macof(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: Islam will unify us all, there's no racism, tribalism,sexism and discrimination in Islam. Morality will reign an Islamic Nigeria will b better than what we have actually. I wish you could see the beauty of Islam and embrace it , have you ever read the Quran sister? Islam a beautiful and is the perfect fit for women

This is disturbing

Islam is bad for women and gives no freedom to the feminine gender.

Lil girls are thrown into marriage at 13

married females(at wat ever age) wearing black hijab over their whole bodies under the hot and above 40° temperature causing rashes and disgusting skin conditions.

Foolish, shy, timid and unexposed women in their families that are brought up like second class citizens in their homes.

Husbands lording of the woman without her dare say a word about wat she doesn't like out of fear.

Beating women and causing injuries on their bodies without consequence to the man

Mujah you are evil and may u suffer for this thing u posted. Imagine the wickedness of this guy.

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by debetmx(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
macof:

This is disturbing

Islam is bad for women and gives no freedom to the feminine gender.

Lil girls are thrown into marriage at 13

married females(at wat ever age) wearing black hijab over their whole bodies under the hot and above 40° temperature causing rashes and disgusting skin conditions.

Foolish, shy, timid and unexposed women in their families that are brought up like second class citizens in their homes.

Husbands lording of the woman without her dare say a word about wat she doesn't like out of fear.

Beating women and causing injuries on their bodies without consequence to the man

Mujah you are evil and may u suffer for this thing u posted. Imagine the wickedness of this guy.

Islam is not bad for women at least where I come from, Muslims in my family respect their wives and are married to just one wife.

Yoruba Muslims don't marry away their daughters until they are about at least 24 years old.

My Muslim cousins only wear hijab to the mosque and/or Islamic programmes. Even one them was the youngest to do her asalatu in their mosque.

Yoruba Muslims don't treat their wives as second class citizens.

Christians beat their wives too.

Mujah is the Nairaland spokesman of Boko Haram/Al Qeada.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

Islam is not bad for women at least where I come from, Muslims in my family respect their wives and are married to just one wife.

Yoruba Muslims don't marry away their daughters until they are about at least 24 years old.

My Muslim cousins only wear hijab to the mosque and/or Islamic programmes. Even one them was the youngest to do her asalatu in their mosque.

Yoruba Muslims don't treat their wives as second class citizens.

Christians beat their wives too.

Mujah is the Nairaland spokesman of Boko Haram/Al Qeada.

He is right. You can't classify all Muslims the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.