Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

She Is Seriously Tempting Me - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Seriously Tempting Me (52945 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Prodigee: Na person u call so?! Smh
Uh huh, na person, abi you too follow join?
How can someone find it all right to sleep with a 17 year old who is like a sister to you?
When I call people names, I call it as it is.
He's a dog for saying bleeping a 17 year old is alright.
Sex oriented, block heads. When it comes to sex, age has no limits for them *spits*
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
vickyO:

Girl, that was straight to the bone. HMMMMM I love how you handled the "human dog".
And My respect for you is so high right now.

Thanks.

Glad I came across you here on NL. smiley

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
texanomaly:

Thanks.

Glad I came across you here on NL. smiley

Same here. wink
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Ishilove: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
grin
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by tessybrown(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
Guy let me handle this case, am a lawyer infact all my family study law...so throw in her informations and details
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove: grin
I see you. wink
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Ishilove: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
obadiah777: i dont think you understand the meaning of fornication. fornication is not having s-e-x. when you have s-e-x with someone it is not fornication. fornication is when you have s-e-x and then leave the person without keeping as a spouse. it is the act of leaving that makes it fornication. the act of s-e-x is what the Lord considers marriage not no ceremony. so once he sleeps with her, that is his wife, ceremony or not. if he runs after yanshing ? thats fornication.
Lobatan
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Lobatan
Obadiah never ceases to amaze me
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
vickyO:
I see you... wink
I see you too...my fellow banned wink

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
I see you too...my fellow banned wink
grin
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Ishilove: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
vickyO:

Obadiah never ceases to amaze me
I don't know where he gets his ideas from. That man is out of his dayum mind. So if I smash him today, I become his wife? Na so marriage easy??
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2013

Hey Ishi...how's it going sis? This ban is driving me crazy. angry grin

I know, I know HBG: I deserve it.
Sorry again. cry

@ topic. I'm not a male basher. I know there are some good men out there. I've seen a few here on this thread.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
texanomaly:

Hey Ishi...how's it going sis? This ban is driving me crazy. angry grin

I know, I know HBG: I deserve it.
Sorry again. cry

@ topic. I'm not a male basher. I know there are some good men out there. I've seen a few here on this thread.

Me too... but it has given me the chance to visit other sections.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by texanomaly(f): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
vickyO:
Me too... but it has given me the chance to visit other sections.

Yeah like this one. My blood pressure must be through the roof with these the mumu of NL.

Smh grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
texanomaly:

Yeah like this one. My blood pressure must be through the roof with these the mumu of NL.

Smh grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I tell you....
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Prodigee: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
vickyO:
Uh huh, na person, abi you too follow join?
How can someone find it all right to sleep with a 17 year old who is like a sister to you?
When I call people names, I call it as it is.
He's a dog for saying bleeping a 17 year old is alright.
Sex oriented, block heads. When it comes to sex, age has no limits for them *spits*
Abeg park well...& stop spitting like a snake #WTF
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Prodigee: Abeg park well...& stop spitting like a snake #WTF
You sef carry your head go nak Iron...& stop acting like a fool.
Someone speaking against wrong is now spitting like a snake.
This goes a long way to show your level of moral decadence.

*in Da Prince's voice*
Truth is bitter
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by farellstone: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
For this is the will of God,even your sanctification that ye should abstain from fornication-1thessalonians 4:3

3 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Akposy:

U dis idiot aboki.....after na u go dey talk Islam....
No wonder u dey expect 72virgins 4 heaven lyk say na brothel...
Ashawo last born
smh 4 u .
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Dondave11: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
farellstone: For this is the will of God,even your sanctification that ye should abstain from fornication-1thessalonians 4:3
pastor Farellstone, abeg tell dem..
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Prodigee: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
vickyO:
You sef carry your head go nak Iron...& stop acting like a fool.
Someone speaking against wrong is now spitting like a snake.
This goes a long way to show your level of moral decadence.

*in Da Prince's voice*
Truth is bitter
Hey kiddo carry ur holier-than-though attitude outta my sight...u reek of hypocrisy. In my earlier response to the OP, i was not condeming nor praising him...i for once don't give a furk wat he does, he's old enough to act rightly. So stop crying foul when there's no injury. Normally i don't respond to fools but ur proving to be a relentless ranter of a biatch. Now pls STFU! #That'sRight

3 Likes

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by ATMC(f): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
obadiah777: and another thing you guys dont understand about women. women are born with all the eggs they would ever have in life. its not like a guy who produces sperm forever. a woman is born with all the eggs she would ever have. and with each period she sheds thousands of eggs. by the time a woman has gotten to her 17th birthday she would have shed over fifty percent of all the eggs she was born with. the older she gets the more eggs she loses, so with women time is off the essence. at 17 you have lost almost half of your eggs. it is what it is.
you are wrong!
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Prodigee: Hey kiddo carry ur holier-than-though attitude outta my sight...u reek of hypocrisy. In my earlier response to the OP, i was not condeming nor praising him...i for once don't give a furk wat he does, he's old enough to act rightly. So stop crying foul when there's no injury. Now pls STFU! #That'sRight

Hey Mature,
I never referred to the Op in any of my post. Check them out again, slow poke.
I was only speaking against the eediotic men who see nothing wrong in bleeping 17year olds.
I don't have time for people like you; Sharp to speak, slow to reason.

Final word
Just nurse your anger wherever you are and get your demented/nosy self out of my way.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Prodigee: Hey kiddo carry ur holier-than-though attitude outta my sight...u reek of hypocrisy. In my earlier response to the OP, i was not condeming nor praising him...i for once don't give a furk wat he does, he's old enough to act rightly. So stop crying foul when there's no injury. Normally i don't respond to fools but ur proving to be a relentless ranter of a biatch. Now pls STFU! #That'sRight
All these crazy insults could've been avoided if you had read my posts properly.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Akposy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mujah1deen: smh 4 u .
Smh 4 u tooo
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by safedriveng: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
qwerty: I want to make this as short as I can, there's this girl who stays opposite my flat, she lives with her elder sister., she just finished sec school.
Her sister and I are close but she's nvr around., left home early everyday and come back late at night, so when I do return from work her Lil sister always come around coz she don't wanna be bored alone, and I do actually enjoy her company we became so close like she's my sister, but recently., last week Friday to be precise she entered my apartment with a really tight dress showing the extent of how big her butt is (which was quite big) she was also holding another dress.

According to her she just bought the dress and want to hear another person opinion., so in front of me she pulled off the first dress, (only pant and bra) and wore the second one (then it was still all good wasn't feeling anything) after I told her the dress was ok, she then went to my room to change, then I noticed she opened the toilet door (makes lots of noise while opening).

She then screamed so loud I rushed to the toilet and I noticed there was a snake at the back. But that wasn't the most surprising thing, this girl was wearing only a bra her pant on the floor. I killed the snake and threw it out buy the time I got back, she was fully dressed. Well still I didn't put too much thought on that until yesterday Sunday. She came by in the afternoon she wanted me to help her upload some of her pic on fb, so I connect her phone to my laptop and she pointed a folder I click on it Lo and Behold it was her nude pics...

Well she pretended like it was a mistake and showed me another folder then I uploaded the pictures, I left the laptop with her, as she was facebooking not too long she called me and showed me a picture of her boobs and she asked 'you think it's big enough, coz some of my girlfriends am older than got bigger ' told her it's OK. Later that night around after 7, she came around with a really short skirt. I was watching TV she sat opposite me held a little pillow left her legs slightly open, was still watching TV didn't pay her much attention she got bored and left....

The issue now is am pretty confused about this girl she should be 17 or so, I don't know if that a sign or just a coincidence

There is no free lunch in life. There is something in her that's wants to destroy u. I had similar experience during my service year but thank God I never jumped at it. 4 month after service, I decided to say hi to everyone in my PPA and my neighbours only to hear that the said girl is dead. So curious, I asked what lead to her death and they told me the angry villagers killed her after confessing that any young man that sleeps with her already signed an early death contract to die before age 32. She mention the name of 9 people who are dead and not lesser than 43 who she already got their death certificates. I enhence told my cock not not jump at easy gifts.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by safedriveng: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
ATMC: you are wrong!

There is no free lunch in life. There is something in her that's wants to destroy u. I had similar experience during my service year but thank God I never jumped at it. 4 month after service, I decided to say hi to everyone in my PPA and my neighbours only to hear that the said girl is dead. So curious, I asked what lead to her death and they told me the angry villagers killed her after confessing that any young man that sleeps with her already signed an early death contract to die before age 32. She mention the name of 9 people who are dead and not lesser than 43 who she already got their death certificates. I enhence told my rooster not not jump at easy gifts
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by safedriveng: 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Mujah1deen: bigot

There is no free lunch in life. There is something in her that's wants to destroy u. I had similar experience during my service year but thank God I never jumped at it. 4 month after service, I decided to say hi to everyone in my PPA and my neighbours only to hear that the said girl is dead. So curious, I asked what lead to her death and they told me the angry villagers killed her after confessing that any young man that sleeps with her already signed an early death contract to die before age 32. She mention the name of 9 people who are dead and not lesser than 43 who she already got their death certificates. I enhence told my rooster not not jump at easy gifts
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
safedriveng:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by lolaxavier(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
YankeeJoe: Guy, why re u wastin time on wat u re suppose 2 ve done 2 dat little bitch? In a more realistic analysis, do u tink she' stil a virgin or naive abt intimace even wit dos gestures she had presented b4 u? Guy, fire her sharp sharp! Moreso, dont mind those hypocrites askin u 2 do notin cos they ve done worst, if not stil doin such

Guy, i second your motion ooo. I go don fire cylinder tey tey...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Shares Photos Of Her Husband’s Hot Mistress / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.