Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,217 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

She Is Seriously Tempting Me - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Seriously Tempting Me (52963 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Akposy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
safedriveng:

There is no free lunch in life. There is something in her that's wants to destroy u. I had similar experience during my service year but thank God I never jumped at it. 4 month after service, I decided to say hi to everyone in my PPA and my neighbours only to hear that the said girl is dead. So curious, I asked what lead to her death and they told me the angry villagers killed her after confessing that any young man that sleeps with her already signed an early death contract to die before age 32. She mention the name of 9 people who are dead and not lesser than 43 who she already got their death certificates. I enhence told my rooster not not jump at easy gifts

Thank God for your life!!
OP. Learn from his experience
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Prodigee: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
vickyO:
All these crazy insults could've been avoided if you had read my posts properly.
Oouch!! #MyBad. See it's not in me to argue unnecessarily or continue throwin' punches...so make we call am a night & let the sleeping dog lie ok?! The important thing is 4 d OP to get the "right advice" he seeks and make whatever decision he wants to make from there. #Thanks
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Prodigee: Oouch!! #MyBad. See it's not in me to argue unnecessarily or continue throwin' punches...so make we call am a night & let the sleeping dog lie ok?! The important thing is 4 d OP to get the "right advice" he seeks and make whatever decision he wants to make from there. #Thanks
smiley
Good night.

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by iamdsam: 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
@op It's seems you're far older than this girl. I would have advice you to give her what she wants. I would advice you not to if you're far older than her. I like you to also live her for me. I'm 20 and a virgin and it won't be bad if I start with her with full force and spirit. I'll Bleep her like hell.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by iamdsam: 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
YankeeJoe: Guy, why re u wastin time on wat u re suppose 2 ve done 2 dat little bitch? In a more realistic analysis, do u tink she' stil a virgin or naive abt intimace even wit dos gestures she had presented b4 u? Guy, fire her sharp sharp! Moreso, dont mind those hypocrites askin u 2 do notin cos they ve done worst, if not stil doin such
Factual fact. So true.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by iamdsam: 12:06am On Dec 05, 2013
shizzle11: jisos kraist!

talk about punny being offered on a platter of gold. No stress, no hassles,....I mean on a bleeping platter.

nigga dafuq is wrong with yout

Begin to chop that punny as soon as possible else she'll see you as some slack, and if you fail to use your chances, one day she'll change her mind on you, by then you will look for her but she'll call your bluff.

I am vexing.
I gbadu your matter die! You get the right key.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Prodigee: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
smiley
Good night.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Obiagu1(m): 2:08am On Dec 05, 2013
Prodigee: Hey kiddo carry ur holier-than-though attitude outta my sight...u reek of hypocrisy. In my earlier response to the OP, i was not condeming nor praising him...i for once don't give a furk wat he does, he's old enough to act rightly. So stop crying foul when there's no injury. Normally i don't respond to fools but ur proving to be a relentless ranter of a biatch. Now pls STFU! #That'sRight

LMFAO!
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Obiagu1(m): 2:11am On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
Uh huh, na person, abi you too follow join?
How can someone find it all right to sleep with a 17 year old who is like a sister to you?
When I call people names, I call it as it is.
He's a dog for saying bleeping a 17 year old is alright.
Sex oriented, block heads. When it comes to sex, age has no limits for them *spits*

What is the age of consent in Nigeria?
Don't tell me you are ignorant.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by fredx4(m): 3:03am On Dec 05, 2013
justphillips: Dude you're so in there!
Lol Greg EBHC
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by fredx4(m): 3:05am On Dec 05, 2013
goldstarpamela: ♓☺w come you have snake in U̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ toilet I just wonder the̶̲̥̅̊ kind of place you are living in
Must everybody on nairaland live in Lagos.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 05, 2013
17 years? I wonder what Sani Yerima's take on this would be though
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Akposy(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Lyk serious I dreamt of sum1 here dis morning
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Ishilove: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2013
texanomaly:

Hey Ishi...how's it going sis? This ban is driving me crazy. angry grin

I know, I know HBG: I deserve it.
Sorry again. cry

I have banning experience so I'm not breaking a sweat grin embarassed tongue
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Ishilove: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2013
JellyBean190: 17 years? I wonder what Sani Yerima's take on this would be though
He would complain she was too old.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by ATMC(f): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2013
safedriveng:

There is no free lunch in life. There is something in her that's wants to destroy u. I had similar experience during my service year but thank God I never jumped at it. 4 month after service, I decided to say hi to everyone in my PPA and my neighbours only to hear that the said girl is dead. So curious, I asked what lead to her death and they told me the angry villagers killed her after confessing that any young man that sleeps with her already signed an early death contract to die before age 32. She mention the name of 9 people who are dead and not lesser than 43 who she already got their death certificates. I enhence told my rooster not not jump at easy gifts
you didn't have to quote me to say that undecided
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2013
Perverts everywhere
From thread to thread perverts keep displaying their perversion.
Sick
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by glasmirow(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2013
CHAAAAAIIII THIS KIND OPPORTUNITY NO DEY COME MY SIDE O ABEG BROS PUSH HER COME MY SIDE NA smiley
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by natureboi7(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2013
guy! I would advice dat "wisdom is profitable to direct" do d wise thing by first of all being mature and responsible in self controll and also meticulously stopping her frequent visits. To be fore warned is to be fore armed.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by debetmx(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Akposy:

Thank God for your life!!
OP. Learn from his experience

People die everyday, because people died from a road accident means you won't hustle and stay at home. Opportunities comes with risks.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Beemhan(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2013
gosh! m i d only one dt sees dis as a product of d OP's imagination or even copy&paste d@ story iznt factual joor! he just wants to get y'all talkin
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2013
Obiagu1:

What is the age of consent in Nigeria?
Don't tell me you are ignorant.
Even if the age of consent is 16, does it seem right to sleep with a girl of that age?
Whatever rocks your boat...
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
Even if the age of consent is 16, does it seem right to sleep with a girl of that age?
Whatever rocks your boat...
can you tell us how old was your grandmother when she got married? Or gave birth to your mum ?
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: can you tell us how old was your grandmother when she got married? Or gave birth to your mum ?
Come ask her yourself.
You fi go marry your friend's daughter.
Yerima's brother.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by macof(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2013
Nolongthing1: OP This girl is possesed by the SPIRIT OF LUST she needs immediate deliverance from this spirit kindly do her a favour by giving me her phone number or facebook profile address, so i can change her life , she'll have a great testimony to the power of God after three days of non stop deliverance.

grin grin I don't trust this guy
Na bed deliverance go take place
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
Come ask her yourself.
You fi go marry your friend's daughter.
Yerima's brother.
This comment is so uncalled for
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by macof(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen:

Of course muslims would support this. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by debetmx(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen:

Guy park well, we don't like fundamentalists around us.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen:
So if my grandma was 13 when she birthed my mum, does it make it right to bleep 13 year old?
Better wake up from your Mohammedian mindest into the real world.
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by Mujah1deen: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2013
debetmx:

Guy park well, we don't like fundamentalists around us.
am I actually witnessing the so called Christian tolerance? Why do you Christians like to create divisions so much? Smh
Re: She Is Seriously Tempting Me by vickyO(f): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2013
Mujah1deen: am I actually witnessing the so called Christian tolerance? Why do you Christians like to create divisions so much? Smh
I guess that's why you want the Islamization of Nigeria task done.
Better migrate to Mecca.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Kenyan Lady Shares Photos Of Her Husband’s Hot Mistress / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.