Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! (4082 Views)

Women Are Fucccking Wicked (see Photo To Confirm) / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
*Secondary school Nairalanders plenty for here ohhhhhhhhhh, no wonder the plethora of insults thrown around haphazardly.
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Mindependent(f): 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Strauskhan1: I give up! angry
I have that effect on men wink
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Mindependent(f): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: Francababy and MissIndependent, I thought you both were long sleeping right?, Is your Boyfriends not lying close to you girls?
My boyfriend is in another city cry
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dan Buro Uba! make i bend if i no join this show grin

francababi here yu go

https://www.nairaland.com/henry46

seventyny@gmail.com

#PatientlyWaiting
#GodPunishForming
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Usminous: 1:02am On Dec 04, 2013
i fit check my pixxx ooooooo i don upload am make i win card oooooooo
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Sunbellar: 3:53am On Dec 04, 2013
I think this is the best way of identifying students on NL. This is quite interesting .
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 04, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/buoyantic. cheesy my email is:kennydonatus@gmail.com send mtn
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by fergiiosugo(m): 8:05am On Dec 04, 2013
franca i still dy wait u o!
Stashednuts@gmail.com
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by hotwax: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Sunbellar: I think this is the best way of identifying students on NL. This is quite interesting .

Huh undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Brimmie(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2013
Lol.. Oya Do The Needful For Ma Pishure!! cheesy

Shebi Na For Fun?? wink

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/1031614[/img]
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by UyiIredia(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2013
My pic is on my prfile. But that is a pic of me as as 2009. I hope it is okay.
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by UyiIredia(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2013
hotwax:

Huh undecided undecided undecided undecided

His thinking is either studentship dey show for face or na only studebts dey hustle for #200 recharge card.
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by cumpaddre(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
Done!!! Waiting for my reward
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by donkelz(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Francababy why u dey play like dis? U never send me my own since.
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Brimmie: Lol.. Oya Do The Needful For Ma Pishure!! cheesy

Shebi Na For Fun?? wink

Ostrich neck! angry
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Brimmie(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
wazzar: Ostrich neck! angry
Ur Papa! undecided
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Brimmie(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Double Post
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Saraha1(f): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Brimmie:
Ur Papa! undecided
oh boy see as man pikin dey vex.Lol
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by ogeoflyf(f): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Brimmie: Lol.. Oya Do The Needful For Ma Pishure!! cheesy

Shebi Na For Fun?? wink

Hian lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Brimmie(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Hian lipsrsealed undecided
Report To Mr. C0ck N Airforce1! undecided
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Brimmie:
Report To Mr. C0ck N Airforce1! undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Poverty is everywhere my people, all of una dae fight for $1.17? Haha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Is This Appropriate? / Finding Wife Is Hard. (photo) / Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.