Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) (29916 Views)

Fraudsters Swap Lady's Airtel Sim And Steal Her N400,000 / Has Anyone Tried The Airtel Opera Mini And Whatsapp Bundles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
I'm neither using android nor on airtel network, so what are we saying here? I'm not sure u are medically fit. Try go ARO. O ti ya wereh
chucky234: And who let this rabbies infested basenji dog out of its wooden kennel, darkwin duck.
The fact that Airtel allowed BIS on android phones is a previlege and not your fvcking right, I dont know why it is hard for your empty brain to grasp that.
You are thick in the head.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1:

do you have any idea the bbz10 is a cheap shii just 40grand phone and u are here tripping i can buy 6 z10s and still have a left over change of 20grand with my phonesundecided so why acting like money is a big deal
Here come another certified birdbrain,ignorance is certainly a cancerous brain disorder.
By the way I uses a Q10 for its smooth keys,your phone can afford 6 units of my Q10 yet you cant afford 5k android data bundle,what an irony.
Go hang your pathetic self because Airtel BIS is gone forever,chronic goon.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
chucky234: Here come another certified birdbrain,ignorance is certainly a cancerous brain disorder.
By the way I uses a Q10 for its smooth keys,your phone can afford 6 units of my Q10 yet you cant afford 5k android data bundle,what an irony.
Go hang your pathetic self because Airtel BIS is gone forever,chronic goon.

a q10 is what imma get my junior sis for Christmas... so wats d fuss?? look up nigga, im still tht same dude who told you he subbed for the 4grand on etisalat and 2grand for glo...

money cant be, has never been, and will never be my problem... yet i dont rant it out on threads...

get a life negro... and p.s the q10 is jux 86grand now, ... more like a get well soon present to me on an ordinary day... lol..

broke wanna be.. grin grin
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
thisisayus: I'm neither using android nor on airtel network, so what are we saying here? I'm not sure u are medically fit. Try go ARO. O ti ya wereh
Cluelessly dumb as always,you are not on airtel network yet pioneered "the break your Airtel SIM" campaign,you must be suffering from a rare brain disease.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1:

a q10 is what imma get my junior sis for Christmas... so wats d fuss?? look up nigga, im still tht same dude who told you he subbed for the 4grand on etisalat and 2grand for glo...

money cant be, has never been, and will never be my problem... yet i dont rant it out on threads...

get a life negro... and p.s the q10 is jux 86grand now, ... more like a get well soon present to me on an ordinary day... lol..

broke wanna be.. grin grin
Are you serious? You got your lil sis Q10 yet you slumped when the news of Airtel stopping BIS on other devices got to you,what a circus clown.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by yehmy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
chucky234: Cluelessly dumb as always,you are not on airtel network yet pioneered "the break your Airtel SIM" campaign,you must be suffering from a rare brain disease.

Are they paying you guyz 4 dis arguement

inbtwn i see no reason 4 breaking sim undecided The truth is you all can only Rant online none of you can face our isp to rant like dis. ...

For you bb users claiming badoo if only we could come 2geda d world would have been a better place buh all you pple claiming big boiz won't make this world a better place 4 d not so big boiz...

MY POINT YOU WANT TO ENTER A BUS THE CONDUCTOR SAID 200naira ON A NORMAL DAY THE T-FARE COST 100naira BUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE MONEY MUST YOU NOW ENTER Y NOT REFUSE OR PAY FOR OTHERS THAT CAN'T AFFORD IT...undecided LETS BE CONSIDERATE *drops mic*
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
chucky234: Are you serious? You got your lil sis Q10 yet you slumped when the news of Airtel stopping BIS on other devices got to you,what a circus clown.

niggaz,..... one can never understand them.. undecided... i have a 3.65gb on my airtel as at now, still working... dumped it for eti and glo... cox of its crappy network... so keep tryin bro, even as a student, i spend more than your dad.. grin
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
yehmy:

Are they paying you guyz 4 dis arguement

inbtwn i see no reason 4 breaking sim undecided The truth is you all can only Rant online none of you can face our isp to rant like dis. ...

For you bb users claiming badoo if only we could come 2geda d world would have been a better place buh all you pple claiming big boiz won't make this world a better place 4 d not so big boiz...

MY POINT YOU WANT TO ENTER A BUS THE CONDUCTOR SAID 200naira ON A NORMAL DAY THE T-FARE COST 100naira BUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE MONEY MUST YOU NOW ENTER Y NOT REFUSE OR PAY FOR OTHERS THAT CAN'T AFFORD IT...undecided LETS BE CONSIDERATE *drops mic*
Sensible comment.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by kingdamix(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
Guyz don't let us break the airtel sim just port to etisalat.See here: https://www.nairaland.com/1543561/etisalat-bis-now-rocking-non/2#20019118
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
deejay_harry1:

niggaz,..... one can never understand them.. undecided... i have a 3.65gb on my airtel as at now, still working... dumped it for eti and glo... cox of its crappy network... so keep tryin bro, even as a student, i spend more than your dad.. grin
My four year old daughter with her inheritance is sure richer than your entire family and extended family put together, keep whinning about Airtel stopping BIS from working on other devices.
You are nothing but a broke a§s wretch, preposterous chronic goon.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2013
chucky234: My four year old daughter with her inheritance is sure richer than your entire family and extended family put together, keep whinning about Airtel stopping BIS from working on other devices.
You are nothing but a broke a§s wretch, preposterous chronic goon.

oh.. u already have a daughter?? ... if only abortion was illegal, ur sorry daughter wont be so unfotunate to have a dad who comes online and drags for who is richer with teenagers... grin.. u are a failure... and i pray never to be daft like you when i evolve into adulthood.... hehe... talk bout the world lamest dad... sorry sir for exchanging words with you ooo...

i still put it, even at teen am richer than some dads.. grin grin... loner

2 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Fourcade(m): 12:33am On Dec 06, 2013
utterly pathetic.
Make una chill,enough of this show of shame. undecided
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by nani667: 3:52am On Dec 06, 2013
una get time sha......
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nocojp: 6:23am On Dec 06, 2013
I have already buried my Airtel sim card yesterday , Etibaba all the way
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2013
deejay_harry1:

oh.. u already have a daughter?? ... if only abortion was illegal, ur sorry daughter wont be so unfotunate to have a dad who comes online and drags for who is richer with teenagers... grin.. u are a failure... and i pray never to be daft like you when i evolve into adulthood.... hehe... talk bout the world lamest dad... sorry sir for exchanging words with you ooo...

Hahaha at teen you are richer than some dad....poor you, at infant my daughter is far richer than your entire family.
You'll never be half the teen I was let alone the adult I'm, thats like saying you'll be the next Mandela,hmmm impossibity ish.
Go on mourning the death of BIS with your entire wretched household,revert when there is alternative.
Imagine this hopeless cluelessly dumb wretch who cant even measure up to my Russian shepherd dog let alone my aboki (gateman), if you dream of being the adult and father that I'm then work hard to achieve your life set goals and stop exchanging words with me on NL because I'm made for life.
If I were you I'll dedicate my entire time fasting and praying for ASUU to shift ground and not wasting your precious championing SIM breaking campaign that will yield no positive results or stop Airtel from generating millions into their bank accounts daily. Only dumb goons like you will nurse the believe that Airtel will loose sleep over the breaking of your SIM cards, Airtel already hit the three million subscribers mark long before dumb fellows like you know android phones existed.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2013
chucky234: Hahaha at teen you are richer than some dad....poor you, at infant my daughter is far richer than your entire family.
You'll never be half the teen I was let alone the adult I'm, thats like saying you'll be the Mandela,hmmm impossibity ish.
Go on mourning the death of BIS with your entire wretched household,revert when there is alternative.
Imagine this hopeless cluelessly dumb wretch who cant even measure up to my Russian shepherd dog let alone my aboki (gateman), if you dream of being adult and father that I'm then work hard to achieve your life set goals and stop exchanging words with me on NL because I'm made for life.
If were you I'll dedicate my entire time fasting and praying for ASUU to shift ground and not wasting your championing SIM breaking campaign that will yield no positive results or stop Airtel from generating millions daily. Only dumb goons like you will nurse the believe that Airtel will loose sleep over the breaking of your SIM cards, Airtel already hit the three million subscribers mark long before dumb fellows like you know android phones existed.

some dads tho... what a failure.. a q10 user talking to megrin... i have seen the worst.. and btw, airtel still rolls on the android platform, so where are you channeling your s.t.u.p.i.dity from?? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by winteriscoming: 7:56am On Dec 06, 2013
ABANDON THREAD
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Swash042(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2013
deejay_harry1:

some dads tho... what a failure.. a q10 user talking to megrin... i have seen the worst.. and btw, airtel still rolls on the android platform, so where are you channeling your s.t.u.p.i.dity from?? undecided
if u guys/men be bragging abt who's richer, aleast prove it by posting airtime here ,so dat we can confirm who's richer na ,*jux saying my myd*

5 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2013
deejay_harry1:

The thing is no one here can prove here that he/she has ever seen you with a Tecno P5 let alone a Samsung galaxy S2,but a search on NL or google can confirm to you that I uses some of the very best phones around.
My BB helps me with keeping up with biz while my iphone and android are just for show off, I can buy your entire wretched family one GS4 each since android phone is the biggest thing to have happened to your pathetic miserable lives.
By the way your sentence construction is way too poor for a University student,work on your mechanical accuracy then come back.

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Swash042: if u guys/men be bragging abt who's richer, aleast prove it by posting airtime here ,so dat we can confirm who's richer na ,*jux saying my myd*
Here we are,Airtel PIN: 3204 9477 7116 8001
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
una get tym ooo
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
deejay_harry1:

BUSTED!!!
www.nairaland.com/1472703/gionee-elife-6-samsung-note
NL Super teen turned out to be a chronic chinko phone fanboy, haba GN2 in 2013? Dont worry I'll get you N3 Gear as Xmas gift, circus clown.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by yehmy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
chucky234: Here we are,Airtel PIN: 3204 9477 7116 8001

invalid activation number
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
chucky234: The thing is no one here can prove here that he/she has ever seen you with a Tecno P5 let alone a Samsung galaxy S2,but a search on NL or google can confirm to you that I uses some of the very best phones around.
My BB helps me with keeping up with biz while my iphone and android are just for show off, I can buy your entire wretched family one GS4 each since android phone is the biggest thing to have happened to your pathetic miserable lives.
By the way your sentence construction is way too poor for a University student,work on your mechanical accuracy then come back.

that's actually the only part i bothered reading in your demented post..grin grin.. does your 4 year old daughter delude you into thinkin you are a somebody?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
chucky234: BUSTED!!!
www.nairaland.com/1472703/gionee-elife-6-samsung-note
NL Super teen turned out to be a chronic chinko phone fanboy, haba GN2 in 2013? Dont worry I'll get you N3 Gear as Xmas gift, circus clown.

undecided undecided research more, answers are there wink

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
deejay_harry1:

that's actually the only part i bothered reading in your demented post..grin grin.. does your 4 year old daughter delude you into thinkin you are a somebody?? grin grin
oh my bad, forgot you are a dummy.
To search use any of the keyword "ipad by chucky234", android phones by chucky234",iphone by chucky234", if you are using google to search then add "on nairaland.com" to each keyword.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Akposy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
deejay_harry1:

Guyz wats ur probs U r richer than some dad Na pple lyk u dey soak garri 24/7
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Akposy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Chucky. Are u that rich Cos I nid sponsors for my skulling oooo.... Watz ur say?

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
yehmy:

invalid activation number
hmmm sharp guy,take am easy nah....
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Akposy: Chucky. Are u that rich Cos I nid sponsors for my skulling oooo.... Watz ur say?
No prob bro,I and few friends of mine who are also on NL are presently working on crowd funding initiative to help Nlanders in need.

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Akposy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
chucky234: No prob bro,I and few friends of mine who are also on NL are presently working on crowd funding initiative to help Nlanders in need.
Wen?? Skul has resumed ooo... Pls nao

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One / What Phone Are You Currently Using? Pro's & Con's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.