Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) (29888 Views)

Fraudsters Swap Lady's Airtel Sim And Steal Her N400,000 / Has Anyone Tried The Airtel Opera Mini And Whatsapp Bundles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lilimax: IYA NGBALI wink
Hehehe grin grin grin my friend is here sha, how r u doing? cool U alwaz on point!
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by JojoArmani(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
their deadline was yesterday 3rd Dec but am still using my remaining MB for my smartphone now.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
just subscribed now guess is still working
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Confusionist!!! This is a nigerian forum why are u speaking spanish?
confusion247:
My guy don't just laugh at them, pity their ignorance as well. They are just pouring out their frustration to artel. If they have a little thinking faculty, they should have known that airtel is not a charity organization but an enterprise that is out to make gains. If that service is benefiting airtel, they will never stop it. Even other service providers wouldn't have stopped it earlier too. Airtel have been in existence before this service and will continue to be in service without the service.
No amount of crying on nairaland will make airtel change their mind.
I congratulate them for their professionalism in informing their customers before stopping the service.
Other networks didn't even inform anybody before they stopped it.

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
How old are u? Is better u giv d fone back to ur mum coz u r underage
LadyH: no b only Righteous fella. im also Holy Mary. oya no vex, face ur front. amebo. tongue
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
popingo:

Your name has said it all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

gbam.

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
cdamsel: I dey come with pictures of my broken sim,i don leave them port today,rocking Etisalat free credit I can use to call any network grin

Where my new Etisalat family dey?

here johr.. etisalat noni... grin
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by damorac: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
SIM BREAKING NEWS

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by damorac: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
SIM BREAKING NEWS2

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by winteriscoming: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Can't help laugh @ those people predicting doom for airtel. So you guys are arrogant enough to think your data money keeps them running.

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by MuarmedOG(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
nsidible: R.i.p
Lmaooo This Guy Is Hilarious

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by wheesin(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
They were really scared to witness the horror in breaking their sims... They gave up tongue grin

WE WON!... ADMIN THANKS FOR THE FP

ESE
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by nogames: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
winteriscoming: Can't help laugh @ those people predicting doom for airtel. So you guys are arrogant enough to think your data money keeps them running.
in your mind right? even the biblical shepherd left 99 sheeps to look for single 1 that lost..this is public forum,you can never tell how many people would changed their decision base on this thread.. Most especially when there is alternatives.

2 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Defaramade(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
faby11:
bro e clear say ur clothes na so so dust....... Sneezing.......
Lolz
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by enny09: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Am doing the same to my airtel sim at d moment
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
just subscribe on mai phone... still rockin mehn
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by enny09: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
deejay_harry1: the airtel massive burn angry
Am doing the same to my airtel sim at d moment
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Michyeddy(f): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Rudebwoy: why will someone think of Breaking Airtel sim? a network you have been enjoying its data cap for a long time. they even informed you ahead of time that the service will be terminated.
what other network has done this? the mtn bis we enjoyed didn't last long and it just stopped abruptly.

We should be thankful to Airtel for the way they handled us; 1. They left the Bis for long, we all enjoyed it.
2. They kindly informed us that the service will be terminated, even with a five days notice.

let's reciprocate that gesture by continuing using their sim.
"LET'S" you and who?....your persuasion skills sucks man

2 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chenu(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
Rudebwoy: why will someone think of Breaking Airtel sim? a network you have been enjoying its data cap for a long time. they even informed you ahead of time that the service will be terminated.
what other network has done this? the mtn bis we enjoyed didn't last long and it just stopped abruptly.

We should be thankful to Airtel for the way they handled us; 1. They left the Bis for long, we all enjoyed it.
2. They kindly informed us that the service will be terminated, even with a five days notice.

let's reciprocate that gesture by continuing using their sim.
NO

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chenu(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
purplekayc: what happens when they come up with a better plan? u come running to them again?
better plan for naija.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Michyeddy: "LET'S" you and who?....your persuasion skills sucks man

ol diz dudes wey dae form chics... smh
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chenu(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
chucky234: Dumb thread patronised by dumb chronic goons who dumbly think that Airtel will loose millions of naira by breaking their SIM cards,too bad because you all put together only account for 0.000000001% of Airtel's subscribers and the fact that you bought the SIMs just for BIS shows the company makes no profit/gain from your monthly subscriptions.
If you cant afford android data bundles then sell off your phones and get yourselves Nokia 2700 phones or better still get rid of your pathetic ego and get BB phones.
Ranting here only underline how dumb you guys are,get yourselves some brain and stop acting like Mickey mice.
were dis one come.

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by realjaybash(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
wheesin: Am going to break my airtel sim in some hours to come...or ama give it to my dog to use...share your breaking experiences

ese angry
I have exhausted my data and just waiting for the confirmation of blockage and burry the useless sim
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by yaksman360: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
see network wey I wan try help dey reject d offer. Na new dem go no set dey don't do mistake :Psee network wey I wan try help dey reject d offer. Na new dem go no set dey don't do mistake
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by herald9: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] :-XMEHN... MY THOUGHT DIFFERS A BIT... I THINK I'LL STILL KEEP MY AIRTEL... NO MATTER WHAT... BUH DEM STINGY O O_o[b]
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Smily202(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
LETTER TO AIRTEL !!!
I received your sms on the planned blockage of your
BIS plans on non blackberry devices.Pls, I want to
encourage you to simply hurry up in blocking it and
see how much customers you lose. You can also ask Glo
how they fared after blocking their BIS on other devices
cos me as a person haven't used my Glo line since the
blockage. It must be pointed out to you that I have
never used my Airtel line for calls or sms but simply
for surfing the net.The reason why I use it for
browsing is not cos Of the super fast network but cos of
the cheap data and sometimes I have to buy extra data
from other network providers when I have important
stuffs to do online that wont allow me being patient
with your crappy network. I can promise you one thing
though, once this move is completed, I will never use
that my Airtel Sim again and I guess it will expire
after non usage for 3months. The surge in your
customer base is cos of the cheap data that the BIS
provides and am sure there are peeps like me that are
ready to abandon their Airtel lines once this BIS is
blocked. From December 4th, that is if the planned
blockage goes on, it is total switch off of my Airtel line.
Besides the only way you and your fellow telecom
companies spend the billions you make from us is by
giving Davido, Kcee and other Nigerian artist huge
contracts worth millions of Naira for doing nothing, an
average Nigerian that enrich you guys never gain from
you guys but get scammed by the tons of sms sent to
us as a means to defraud us of our hard earned
money.I will also advise my family and friends to also
switch off their Airtel lines as leaving it on will not be
of any use to them since they do not make calls or send
sms on your crappy network. I advise my fellow
Nigerians to do same too. TO BE FOREWARNED IS
TO BE FOREARMED...... SHARE IT PLEASE
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by lekkie073(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
dumb ppl. so there was no airtel before u rushed to buy the lines. airtel has existed and will continue to exist after a have all gone......poverty stricken PPl.....na una come dey cause traffic congestion for airtel data network.

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Smily202(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
lekkie073: dumb ppl. so there was no airtel before u rushed to buy the lines. airtel has existed and will continue to exist after a have all gone......poverty stricken PPl.....na una come dey cause traffic congestion for airtel data network.

Why u com dey use Bis subscription on ur phone. ......u Suppose use the one of 1k for 200mb. ....Mr Rich man....

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by solamath(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
U guys need not worry urself abt Airtel. Market indices will advise them better. Just give them 3 months after their new policy takes effect. They will beg us to buy 10GB for 1k and by then our loyalty would have been given to other network.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by sleekysol(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Unfortunately people are getting things a bit thwarted. BIS is an ancronym for "blackberry internet subscription" noe bbm internet subscription. the way a blacberry was designed it consumes very minimal data during internet connectivity. andriod, ios, symbian, windows phones consumes a very large amount of data when connecting to the internet. as a matter of fact 80% of applications on these oher operating systems are best enjoyed on wifi. that being said the cry for bis subscription to run on andriod operated phones is quite uneven. rather our campaign should be on the reduction of data price by these ntwork insuch a way that 5gig data bundle could go for like 2000 naira this would satisfy the average user in the country. but in anycase i would advice most nigerians to start thinking wifi it amazes me that the wireless connectivity business hasnt really hit topgear yet in the country considering the insane amount of sophisticated gagdets shipped into the country yearly

3 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by rhames(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Do i need to remind you that the INdians are not here for anything except ship the cash out of the country? Even if your blood contributes to the profits of their companies they will gladly take it. grin

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
sleekysol: Unfortunately people are getting things a bit thwarted. BIS is an ancronym for "blackberry internet subscription" noe bbm internet subscription. the way a blacberry was designed it consumes very minimal data during internet connectivity. andriod, ios, symbian, windows phones consumes a very large amount of data when connecting to the internet. as a matter of fact 80% of applications on these oher operating systems are best enjoyed on wifi. that being said the cry for bis subscription to run on andriod operated phones is quite uneven. rather our campaign should be on the reduction of data price by these ntwork insuch a way that 5gig data bundle could go for like 2000 naira this would satisfy the average user in the country. but in anycase i would advice most nigerians to start thinking wifi it amazes me that the wireless connectivity business hasnt really hit topgear yet in the country considering the insane amount of sophisticated gagdets shipped into the country yearly

hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download Flash Share App For Android Gadgets / Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.