Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) (29906 Views)

Fraudsters Swap Lady's Airtel Sim And Steal Her N400,000 / Has Anyone Tried The Airtel Opera Mini And Whatsapp Bundles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
psalmdave: Whats happening here just portrays a saying that "what pple dont understand they call names,what they understand they destroy it.....Anyway i have a feeling This airtel bis will be working by this time 2maro

You're so right bro, the package is still active.

We have to thank God for the social network
Becuz the whole airtel tin is trending on every social media and nairaland not excluded....

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Emmysteve(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
chucky234: Dumb thread patronised by dumb chronic goons who dumbly think that Airtel will loose millions of naira by breaking their SIM cards,too bad because you all put together only account for 0.000000001% of Airtel's subscribers and the fact that you bought the SIMs just for BIS shows the company makes no profit/gain from your monthly subscriptions.
If you cant afford android data bundles then sell off your phones and get yourselves Nokia 2700 phones or better still get rid of your pathetic ego and get BB phones.
Ranting here only underline how dumb you guys are,get yourselves some brain and stop acting like Mickey mice.
But do you know you are a first class foool?

4 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
Emmysteve: But do you know you are a first class foool?
am waitin for his reply lmao...
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Youngtekkey(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
pls if i subscribe to a new airtel vis plan is it still working
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by festuskol(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
Can someone pls confirm 2me dt if i go n buy #1500 airtel RIGHT NOW it will work? Abeg respond instead of insultim pls.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Subscribed this morning and it's working

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by CODEEATER(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
‪#‎Airtel‬ is in trouble... Seems they r feeling d hatred already. .I was on my way back from niit class 2day n about to board a keke n a lady wearing d airtel vest approached me n was like.."Get your airtel free"...I looked at wat she was holding n saw a long row of sims... New airtel sims... I just laughed n walked by...

For a network provider to give sims free..then u knw say,times r hard...lol

3 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by ceo4eva: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
festuskol: Can someone pls confirm 2me dt if i go n buy #1500 airtel RIGHT NOW it will work? Abeg respond instead of insultim pls.
Yes. Just did mine few minutes ago
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by s3nn2x(m): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Bbdealer(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
I saw some airtel vendors selling free airtel lines 2day. it was really pathetic

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by saleeman4(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
I subscribe today ooo on my tecno android nd it working perfect for now..........

if u no get mind no try am ooooo grin cheesy smiley wink
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by ayolatun(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pls how do u activate the 6gb plan? The codes pls
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Bbdealer(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
load 3k on ur phone & dial *440*016#

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by switch360(f): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
Airtel was my first Line with the advent of GSM in Nigeria 0802 days. i threw away my airtel line 5 years ago, and i never regretted it.
AIRTEL STINKS !! come on throw away that SIM card. burn or break it. QUIT AIRTEL TODAY!!!

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by idupaul: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
winteriscoming: Can't help laugh @ those people predicting doom for airtel. So you guys are arrogant enough to think your data money keeps them running.

Typical Nigerian worker that does not know how his employer gets money to pay your miserable salary .Or does airtel own an oil well it uses to pay ur salary?

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by chucky234(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Emmysteve: But do you know you are a first class foool?
And where is this clueless hopeless deluded discombobulated chronic goon crawled from, what a preposterous birdbrain.
Certified void brain,imagine this wretched Serbian malamut that cant even afford 5k monthly for android data bundle quoting me, go and die because BIS is gone forever and no more internet surfing for you. Deal with it wretched r.etard,you cant measure up to my Russian shepherd dog let alone my gateman.
Come back when you can afford android data bundles,for now rot in hell goon.

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Greyworld: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
CODE-EATER:
‪#‎Airtel‬ is in trouble... Seems they r feeling d hatred already. .I was on my way back from niit class 2day n about to board a keke n a lady wearing d airtel vest approached me n was like.."Get your airtel free"...I looked at wat she was holding n saw a long row of sims... New airtel sims... I just laughed n walked by...

For a network provider to give sims free..then u knw say,times r hard...lol
. .
etisalate does d same.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
chucky234: And where is this clueless hopeless deluded discombobulated chronic goon crawled from, what a preposterous birdbrain.
Certified void brain,imagine this wretched Serbian malamut that cant even afford 5k monthly for android data bundle quoting me, go and die because BIS is gone forever and no more internet surfing for you. Deal with it wretched r.etard,you cant measure up to my Russian shepherd dog let alone my gateman.
it might interest u to know, i subbed for a 4k plan on etisalat now, and 2k on glo for 800mb..... and always will.. infact, if them block am sef, can still aford more... but , im not happy with airtel's decision... still wrong... that i have money tho, dosnt mean i should waste it.. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Excelboi(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
I subscribed for d #200 for 240mb did nite and it's working.

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by walexzee11(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yepa!!!!Airtel........i go throw it inside ocean niioo,den no knw say dere network bad pass faaaaaa
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by landinfo: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
wheesin: Am going to break my airtel sim in some hours to come...or ama give it to my dog to use...share your breaking experiences

ese angry
U dey make mi laff shey u don eva hear say indianz/chinese/kora pple lose 4 any BIZ wey den enta.....check any of dier manufacturin coy den u go know how far
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Bestluck: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
I brought my Airtel simcard with me to d US and I always receive text messages and Bank alerts in respect of my Nigeria Bank accounts through my Airtel since my arrival here in US. I noticed that for d past one month or so, text messages, alerts, notifications,etc, no longer come into my Airtel again. Pls, what is d problem with Airtel?.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Blazemortimer(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
To do what?
Rudebwoy: why will someone think of Breaking Airtel sim? a network you have been enjoying its data cap for a long time. they even informed you ahead of time that the service will be terminated.
what other network has done this? the mtn bis we enjoyed didn't last long and it just stopped abruptly.

We should be thankful to Airtel for the way they handled us; 1. They left the Bis for long, we all enjoyed it.
2. They kindly informed us that the service will be terminated, even with a five days notice.

let's reciprocate that gesture by continuing using their sim.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Waladade4luv(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Abeg aw much b airtel 2gb and d code so that i may consider subscribing to it after next wk wen am sure its stilll woring better thanks
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Oluseyi2008(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Please give me the code to subscribe to these other networks so that i can break my airtel sim now i will go and buy etisalat sim tomorrow

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by ikkings(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
Airtel my network, I just love them. no matter what they do I still love airtel

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by shadelek(m): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
chucky234: And where is this clueless hopeless deluded discombobulated chronic goon crawled from, what a preposterous birdbrain.
I just confirmed your problem. Its obvious that you lack wisdom which means you are not sagacious enough to comprehend with what we are discussing here. Have you 4goten dat all fingers ar nt equal or where are you when one needs to buy sim card and keep it for months before talking abt gettin a phone. Who knows maybe you are usin bb tour. In such, my conclusion is that you have been created as a fool of the highest order. Thenkz

4 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by ikkings(m): 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Excelboi: I subscribed for d #200 for 240mb did nite and it's working.
pls whats the code? thanks
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by nani667: 12:01am On Dec 05, 2013
pointless thread...

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by nani667: 12:01am On Dec 05, 2013
pointless thread......
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by winteriscoming: 12:13am On Dec 05, 2013
idupaul:

Typical Nigerian worker that does not know how his employer gets money to pay your miserable salary .Or does airtel own an oil well it uses to pay ur salary?

I don't work for airtel, cause I'm a student. I don't like their decision anymore than you do. But it's stupid to think they survive on subscription money. A little example, my mother uses close to 10k per month on airtel(big family, organises field research) and the only thing she uses the internet on her phone for is WhatsApp. There are a lot of people like that out there, so airtel will get by just fine without our monthly 2k.

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by ckc(m): 12:17am On Dec 05, 2013
Smily202: LETTER TO AIRTEL !!!
I received your sms on the planned blockage of your
BIS plans on non blackberry devices.Pls, I want to
encourage you to simply hurry up in blocking it and
see how much customers you lose. You can also ask Glo
how they fared after blocking their BIS on other devices
cos me as a person haven't used my Glo line since the
blockage. It must be pointed out to you that I have
never used my Airtel line for calls or sms but simply
for surfing the net.The reason why I use it for
browsing is not cos Of the super fast network but cos of
the cheap data and sometimes I have to buy extra data
from other network providers when I have important
stuffs to do online that wont allow me being patient
with your crappy network. I can promise you one thing
though, once this move is completed, I will never use
that my Airtel Sim again and I guess it will expire
after non usage for 3months. The surge in your
customer base is cos of the cheap data that the BIS
provides and am sure there are peeps like me that are
ready to abandon their Airtel lines once this BIS is
blocked. From December 4th, that is if the planned
blockage goes on, it is total switch off of my Airtel line.
Besides the only way you and your fellow telecom
companies spend the billions you make from us is by
giving Davido, Kcee and other Nigerian artist huge
contracts worth millions of Naira for doing nothing, an
average Nigerian that enrich you guys never gain from
you guys but get scammed by the tons of sms sent to
us as a means to defraud us of our hard earned
money.I will also advise my family and friends to also
switch off their Airtel lines as leaving it on will not be
of any use to them since they do not make calls or send
sms on your crappy network. I advise my fellow
Nigerians to do same too. TO BE FOREWARNED IS
TO BE FOREARMED...... SHARE IT PLEASE
What r u feeling like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pantami: Verify Your Sims Using NIN Before Our Next Action / Airtel Blackberry Plan Still Working On Android Devices And PC After Dec 3rd / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.