Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) (30223 Views)

Fraudsters Swap Lady's Airtel Sim And Steal Her N400,000 / Has Anyone Tried The Airtel Opera Mini And Whatsapp Bundles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by martronilla: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Slasha!:
Lmao! I chewed mine. Try it,tastes like chocolate
hmmmm..... really? mine tasted like chalk

2 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
COUNTDOWN TO ME BREAKING MY SIM, 7MINUTES.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by LeJeun3: 12:06am On Dec 03, 2013
. Still browsing with mine.....
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by leggo: 12:15am On Dec 03, 2013
airtel 3g in my area is like the holy grail, I'm not even sure it exists

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Olastep1(m): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2013
Nothing yet to type
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by luvola(m): 12:35am On Dec 03, 2013
thank u nairabet... Invested 100 naira , just won 10k +.. Fresh air don enter my side
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by wheesin(m): 12:37am On Dec 03, 2013
Its time to notice if they have finally stopped it... Get their sims ready... Brb
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by d33types: 1:51am On Dec 03, 2013
still working ...
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by tosnat: 1:59am On Dec 03, 2013
luvola: thank u nairabet... Invested 100 naira , just won 10k +.. Fresh air don enter my side

oga come teach Me nah, abeg
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Chelcy(f): 2:13am On Dec 03, 2013
Lyk srzly,Airtel ppz are daft......Ef eni network should be forming,do they really think they reach??I have two of their simz....But i ddn't buy eni.....Dese peepz will kip begging us to collect their sim for free cos no1 uses et dese daez.....and then we collect out of pity(I dnt even use the simz).....Now,they be forming for the Few people managing to use their Trash......#Desperadoz....they ll come back on their knees....

2 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Swash042(m): 2:55am On Dec 03, 2013
my airtel sim go dey 4 my wallet till new cheat is created!
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 03, 2013
*In a loud voice*
"IT HAS BEGUN...."

5 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by alcuin(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2013
I will gladly break mine....when BIS service for non blackberry phones ceases.

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by wheesin(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2013
Godvilla: *In a loud voice*
"IT HAS BEGUN...."

Has it started.... Because mine has stopped o angry
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by sanandreas(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2013
Am breaking mine today once it stops. I dnt have anybody who calls me with airtel and i dnt make call with it. Porting to etisalad.

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Slatemsk(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2013
As it stop cuz mine is still working
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by garba(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2013
has anybody ever burned a sim? my airtel sim will taste the flames if a Bunsen burner today!
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by UkwuNnu(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2013
As you break and burn those silly sims, take pictures or videos and post here.
Can also post on their FB page and on twitter and mention them. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by wheesin(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2013
Since some people said its still working.... Use your remaining mb or gig and destroy it .Cos dats just d way forward... Still lookin for my simpack.. . Will soon post pics angry
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by psalmdave(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2013
M still blazing it
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by topcube(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2013
Nigerians, Nigerians, nna dey here they plan coup abi? If you've being enjoying a particular service before, and you did not complain or give recommendation that time, and now, that service is limited, then, express your displeasure through the appropriate channel, coming on Nairalnad to plan a coup we mean after destroying the sim, they you're in darkness as to know whether the network will reconsider their opinion or will listen to your complain, don't forget that adage that says, cutting off the head is not solution to headache. Good morning Nigerians

1 Like

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by yehmy(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
i advice u borrow air time by dialing *500#, use am advice ur frnds and family against using airtel sim...then break the sim sharp-sharp

THE BEST POST SO FAR

2 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by MsSpaqs(f): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2013
It will only work if your subscription has not expired but after that NO reactivation.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by DJDOLA(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2013
Anybody dat break is airtel sim GOD will

Is watching
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Adrenaline123(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2013
No stress, just one hit.

10 Likes

Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Azedplus(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2013
of what use is the sim for if not to browse, so now what more am I expected to do, but in my magnanimous manner am gonna keep it under my bed till they ( airtel ) hv a change of mind. goodLUCK TO them
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by LadyH(f): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
i advice u borrow air time by dialing *500#, use am advice ur frnds and family against using airtel sim...then break the sim sharp-sharp
looool....it will come baq to haunt u some day o!!
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by LadyH(f): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2013
Sincerely though I din recieve that text from airtel (izit because i did 10MB immediately after subscribing to the BIS) though I got really scared when my bro told me bout it n I confirmed it on nl. My mb is still intact. Netwrk is super messed up buh im clearly able to browse at the moment.

undecided After the mb is exhausted, I rily dunno d netwrk to turn to.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by yehmy(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2013
LadyH: looool....it will come baq to haunt u some day o!!

lady H pls can i get ur numba or kindly add me on whatsapp or bbm check my signature plssss wink
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Olugbenger(m): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:

You are a genius!

Lmao.
Re: The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Facebook, Twitter And Other Social Media Platforms' Posts To Avoid / Airtel Salah Day Internet Disruption, Internet Users React / List Of Nigerian Banks And Their Official Mobile Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.